Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Confession About Myself EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Confession About Myself EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Confession About Myself EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Confession About Myself EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Confession About Myself EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Confession About Myself EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Confession About Myself EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Confession About Myself EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Confession About Myself EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Confession About Myself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

A Confession About Myself Empty
PostSubject: A Confession About Myself   A Confession About Myself EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 3:29 pm

Well, this was long over due and quite honestly something that I really didn't expect would of lasted this long nor be a full on thing at all from the beginning. When I first joined NA, I joined on Jerry's request with absolutely no experience in forum based roleplay and literally no idea what persona even was. On top of that I, as some of you may know, am an extremely shy person especially around new people, I've also got OCD and change really messes me up so again with it being a brand new thing to me with a bunch of people I didn't know at all, the idea of it freaked me out.

However due to being finally persisted onto giving the site a try, I at first decided to use Wolfie (My username and a roleplay character I had used in something previously) as a sort of face for myself to hide behind. I used her personality, her way of talking and the likes as I knew she was a generally friendly character and felt I'd be more comfortable using her as a shield to defend me against all the social anxiety attacks my brain wanted to give me. Which worked, it worked fairly well and again as most would know I still use her here as who I pretend to be when talking. Granted I've become comfortable enough now to let my own personality through as well, which I dunno if anyone has noticed the change but I digress. I still enjoy using her as a face, it's fun for me and I like pretending to be a stupid wolf within the community.

These aren't the things I have issues with, nor something I want to stop doing. There is just one major side of Wolfie that is greatly different from mine that I felt would of become a thing people knew much earlier than this. Though when it never did come up it just felt like it was becoming more and more of an awkward thing to bring up until it got to a point where I was scared to mention it at all in fear that it would alter peoples opinions of me and end up having people I thought of as friends think differently of me, I dunno, I freak out about stupid things a lot. Regardless this trail of thought continued and now its been two and a half years since I joined here and aside from a few select people, most people still don't know.

Anyway I'm rambling now but I wanted to finally get this off of my chest, for better or for worse as it has been something I felt guilty about for a long while as I don't enjoy lying to people. But as I said, Wolfie was a face that I used to hide myself, I took her personality, her way of talking, her friendliness and her gender when doing so. Aaanndd, that's the one that I've felt bad about. Wolfie may be a she, but in real life, I'm not. I'm actually a guy whom just prefers to roleplay as female characters. Again I'm sorry to anyone who sees this as a shock or takes it the wrong way, I just really needed to finally get this off of my chest and I hope that nothing changes between me and anyone here because of this.

Thanks for bothering to read all of that if you did.
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: A Confession About Myself   A Confession About Myself EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 9:02 pm

No problem, Wolfie. You're still a pretty cool guy to me.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A Confession About Myself   A Confession About Myself EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 10:21 am

Thank Cap'. I appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Briznotron

Briznotron

PostSubject: Re: A Confession About Myself   A Confession About Myself EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 6:19 pm

Yo, I may need to know you too well, but you've always been nice. You're A+ in my books, dude or dudette.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Confession About Myself   A Confession About Myself Empty

Back to top Go down

A Confession About Myself
Page 1 of 1