Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe]   A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 2:08 pm

Some would say that the scene of the crime would bring about some old clues that are seen in a different light. Or better yet, reveal new ones that no one has quite considered. This wasn't much of an investigation, Gabe liked going to do a bit of karaoke at the big stage at Susie Q. Of course, it took a bit of bravery in order to get through the worst of it. But after that, it started to flow a bit more smoothly. Besides the fun,  prospecting idols were being found in dumpsters with their faces chewed off. He was still surprised that this place remained vigilant, even if people valued their own safety and protection.

A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] Tumblr_ntslulwxZW1r2gwz1o1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe]   A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 3:58 am

Suize Q, the carnival without end within Endymion. Ah, how intoxicating and delightful, truly the perfect district for someone such as himself. Although, behind the inviting colorful lights some dark deals went on and most of the populous was unaware including the entertainer himself. He sat by himself in a corner, running his fingers across the strings of his acoustic guitar while laughing at the current performers, it took a lot of bravery to go up to the stage while singing like that.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe]   A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 2:37 am

Even though it seemed something akin to a dead end, Gabe still felt like he should ask around one last time to see if there was, in fact, anyone in immediate danger of what was to come with the involvement of invidia. MAybe someone else saw something or overheard something useful today that could be put to some good use tonight?

"Excuse me, mind if I ask you something?"

Gabe would say this as he headed over to the man named Archie.

"Did you see anything....odd lately?"
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe]   A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 8:18 pm

"Hm? Ask away." Archibald put the instrument aside, the Entertainer wasn't doing anything worthy at the moment, giving this stranger moments of his attention would not hurt or be a waste of his own time, though once he actually had heard the man's inquire... well, let's just say he was the one who had questions now. "Odd? I believe you'll have to elaborate on that... Personally, i'd say the voice of some patrons is quite odd[atrocious] but i doubt that's what you are asking for." He completed the sentence with a mischievous grin, he could never let go on the chance of scrutinizing people.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe]   A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 11:06 pm

Noticing that the man was a user of some kind of instrument was only a little bit of an observation, it probably led him to be a bit inconspicuous to some individuals while he kept to his corner. There could have been a good chance that he might have heard something. "I sang here about twice, but it seems like the smiles of the area disappeared once a few people heard about their friends getting eaten. You saw the news right? One of the girls used to sing here, i wonderd of some crazy jealous person did it. Have you been here long enough to notice anything?"
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe]   A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 10:12 pm

This was one hell of an inquisitive fellow, almost as if he was investigating something, he must be extremely brave or stupid... or maybe a combination of both. Regardless, he managed to get Archibald's attention now.

"I have..." He placed his hand over his chin and tapped a few times before he went on, as if he wanted to make a dramatic pause "...heard rumors about it, don't know much more than anyone else. You seen awfully curious about the subject, are you a cop or something?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe]   A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 7:57 am

"A cop? Me? No, i would consider myself as something a little along the lines of a business man. I run a particular business that has a few friends, some friends that has investments in this area. The worth goes down as the accidents continue, which affects revenue, which affects me. Do you see where i'm going with this?" Gabe would spare this man the heroic jibberish and simply lead it along the lines that this was only business. "Is it too uncommon in a town like this for people to look out for their own interests? "
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe]   A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 10:20 pm

His answer, in all honesty, sounded like a load of bullcrap... well it wasn't impossible, but he looked to young to be an investor. Likely a daring teenager who wishes to have a dance with danger, how riveting. Despite his disbelief, Archibald would play along to the man's explanation, not like it mattered to him much.

"Business, you say? What sort of--... You know what, it probably doesn't matter right? You must be the youngest business man i ever met, i must say." He grimaced at Gabe for a moment
"I doubt i can provide much more than what has been already said many times at this point, it's honestly quite dull to discuss it. So, were you hoping to do something about the issue? After all, you are nothing but a Business man."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe]   A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 1:00 pm

"If you don't start young, you'll end up getting left behind. I thought that was a rule of some sort? Regardless of the line between the truth and fabrication, Gabe still hooped that he could manage something out of the information that this individual was willing to provide to him if possible. "Something to do bout it? Well, that all depends on who..or what is responsible in the first place, no? In some way, this situation has something like jack the ripper meets Hannibal. I was only considering my options of investing with something like that running amok. As for doing something about it, that would be the job for the police..unless...."

Gabe's voice trailed off. "Fine, well, if you don't know anything, that's one thing. But how come you aren't afraid? This place isn't exactly packed in comparison to how it was before."
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe]   A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 5:13 pm

"I see." It seems they had reached an stalemate in this conversation, the investor wouldn't announce his true intentions and the entertainer lacked what the Business man sought. Truly a pointless exchange... not that Archibald minded, he bored to death, this at least distracted him from it for a while "Good luck with your endeavors, man."

Though, as for his question... Fear? Admittedly, he was scared, some wack jobs might try something and he'd be in trouble, but hey what are you going to do? Sit down home all day? Pfft, he got places to go things to do.

"Nah, i'm good. Name's Archibald, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe]   A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 5:34 pm

"Luck.... such a fickle woman. Who know..... no one really. " Gabe would say this with a slight shrug as he took an earful of the man's name. " Archibald? Named after the 1st Earl of Ormond, quite the impressive name. Your parents have done well to give you a name of royalty, i mean, to those who are aware of the name's background to begin with. " However, Gabe didn't bother to bore the man with any long history. "The name is Gabriel. "
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe]   A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 12:36 am

Comparing names to famous figures or people? Well, two can play that game, business boy.

"I do not know why i have this name, i never asked nor they every told me." He'll likely never find out, considering they are 6 feet under right about now, and his granpa's memory is faulty at best... That old geezer, always "forgetting" shit or straight up refusing to tell. "Just like the angel, huh? Are you here to deliver some sort of message?" He chuckled and laughed a bit in amusement.

"So, is there... anything else you need?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe]   A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 9:22 pm

"Yes, and the message is.. pretty soon... things just might change. There is never a continuation of stagnant routines. When change comes, everyone will be affected. I was just wondering if you would consider yourself as someone who is afraid of it. " After that, Gabe would leave the man be. At best, he was just curious as to how he would answer the question.
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe]   A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 10:56 pm

"Right..." That was cryptic as hell, but as stated before, there was something about this man that caught Archibald's interest. He was not sure what it was though. Once the man left, Archibald would return to play his guitar and scrutinize the people in the Karaoke for a while before finally returning home...
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe]   A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 8:04 pm

A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] VXyYFmbA Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] Persona_4_tarot_deck_hr___jester_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr5cs

The Magician sought answers from him, but in the end, it was the Jester who received them. A secret spoken carved the path to an intriguing future... or so it seemed at least. Promises aside, only time could tell what awaited the two.

Gabe Gatsby and Archibald Durand have established a bond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe]   A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dastardly Demonstration [Archie/Gabe]
Page 1 of 1