Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] Empty
PostSubject: A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening]   A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 1:26 pm

CRYOX

''It's time ~''

It was finally nearing the time of the next jump, and they were about to leave this world with a red sky very soon. Most people were probably out there and attending the Jump Festival, but the two-tailed feline had decided to not stay there till the end this time around. He wasn't feeling like dodging people left and right in all of those crowds that were most likely there. It's not like it made any real difference as to where he watched the change from, right? Well, not him him anyways. And he could always stick around for one of the future celebrations. One needed a break here and there though.

Thus he was spending the time as the countdown neared seated up on a tree branch of a large tree so that he'd have a good view of anything that could happen. It kind of depended on where they'd land of course, but who knew, maybe it'd be interesting....

~~~~
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening]   A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 9:19 pm

The Jump. It was finally here! While the little creature known as Tycho couldn’t see the jump in the normal fashion, every nerve in its body was wired with excited energy as the little creature hurried along the underground pathways, eager to feel the shift as the whole placed moved and be out in the open to let its senses absorb the new place's atmosphere when they arrived. It was most exciting. New places meant new people and things, but more importantly new data! Yes. Yes. Very exciting indeed. The little bug would move up a slope and then slowing down to check for danger, it would eventually poke its head out of its hole and once it thought it was safe, it would pull itself out of the hole. Moving along the ground for a short time, it would eventually spread its small wings and take to flying as it drifted upward. It would weave a path through tree branches and leaves. It’s direction true despite seeing only shadows around it. It would keep flying until it finally came out of the shadows and was exposed to open air again.

It had reached the top branch. Landing it would move along the branch looking for the perfect spot, but just when the bug found said spot, it would find something was already there. It would take in the shadow there, its senses pulling in the scent and recognizing it the little bug would relax. “Oh evening Cryox! Came out for the Jump too? Mind if we join you to experience it?” the little bug would say in friendly tones remaining as strange as ever as it waited to see what the cat said before making another move.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening]   A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 10:02 pm

It was a shame really, Kuzi had really wanted to stay at the festival until the jump occurred to experience the full thing... But, he knew he was only allowed to go up there for one reason in the first place and his ma would be really mad at him if he'd stayed there throughout the whole thing. She'd sent the small pink fluff ball out to go and buy some special seeds for her garden, they apparently were meant to grow some really special fruits that tasted amazing but were only ever sold during the festivals. Which, Kuzi knew to be a lie. He'd seen them on sale before, he was fairly observant about that kinda thing, more so his ma knew that they were on sale during festivals and a bargains a bargain!

Running back through the open fields, the seeds in a small pouch strung to a string that was wrapped around his neck. The small creature was making his best efforts to get back home before the jump occurred, ma wouldn't be too mad if he was a little late. But he'd still prefer to be with someone when the jump happened, it was so much nicer to experience things like that with someone else around! Gave him someone to talk to about it too, he always had so many first impressions of a new world that he just wanted to spill out to someone. Pausing briefly from his run to catch his breath, Kuzi would sit down, licking one of his paws before rubbing the paw over his head to straighten out the odd patch of fur that had gone and stuck up from the wind. Though as he was doing so, he'd hear a voice from up above him, and turning out of natural curiosity, his eyes were surprised to see two familiar faces up on a tree branch above him.

"Hey!" He'd call out between panting breaths, hopping up onto one branch, then the next and so on, fluttering his small wings to help him upward until he reached the pair and laid down on the branch now completely out of breath. "F-fancy seeing you two here! W-*huff*-what's up?"
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening]   A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 5:40 pm

This night as the red skis dimmed further and further, the trio of Forrest dwellers watched the stars and enjoyed each other's company. The wood was quiet, as if all life there waited with a baited breath as the countdown began. Those with animistic instincts could feel it... Something amiss, something coming from beyond the veil of worlds, something that hates... Something that has been here sense time had no meaning.

Though they were to far away to hear the countdown, to hear the voice from above tell them of the coming war, they did feel it. The sudden shift as the world of Abara was lost forever to the past... They could sense the change in the atmosphere. The Jump had just occurred... And with it

A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] Giygas_TV

“-is might be it… Yes, we have signal… This is it.”

A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] Red_st10
“Hello everyone out there in radio land. We are coming to you live from the Masque of Red. I am your host this evening, Attendant Crowned 3D. Joining me again tonight is my lovely indentured servant, Attendant Dynasty. Be polite and say hello, sweety.”

The Man with a television for a head’s voice was undeniably excited… However the woman who sat on the console behind him seemed anything but enthused about the current situation. Lazily, she scratched at her screen with one of her six hands before, begrudgingly, saying, “Hello…”

“We are broadcasting to you with a very important message. You are now the property of the one true god above all Nyarlathot-t-t-t-t-t-t…..” The man, apparently named Crowned 3D, seemed to stammer for a moment before freezing up entirely, his screen going blank. Both he and his assistant seemed to seize up and go blank, even the dim red glow of the room died for a brief instant before switching back on and bathing those here in their combined light. “Forgive me, it seems we have a viewer calling in… Oh… Hm, Dynasty? Where are we broadcasting to?”

“Mm… Looks like Junction to me…” Dynasty fiddled with one of the nobs under her hands as she refused to acknowledge anyone else in the room.

“Junction… My my that changes things… Huhu, Yes that changes things a good deal.” Crowned 3D’s screen flashed several colors before settling on displaying a single word. Him.Crowned 3D chuckled slightly and lifted a single finger to point to the group that had been brought here “As I was saying, you are now the possessions of the My Lord. I do not know why you have chosen to come to Permanence, but I choose not to question such fortunate events. You will take Junction for our lord, you will use it to take all lands in his name… But that comes later, first you must rid us of an unfortunate entity that calls it his home… Both ‘He’ and ‘the Traveler’ must be removed from Junction before we can begin broadcasting. The show will begin shortly, children. I expect great things from you all…. Please, come back any time.”

“What he said...” Dynasty would mutter indifferently afterwards.

Slowly the man and his assistant would fade from view, his distorted laugh echoing as naught but red took over the visions of those who came here… In the distance you hear the glorious screams…

---

To Those Whose Genetics Are Naught But A Passing Fancy

To those who have chosen to give their genetics to others, to toy with nature and spit in the face of the god that made them. It would start as a dull ache, and quickly bloom into a horrific burning sensation. As every cell in your body mutated and died, the pain would render you speechless and catatonic, your own screams joining those of the poor souls around you who fell to the corrupted. However, just as the light of death would creep into your vision… something pushes back. Maybe your will, maybe your inner self… Maybe just dumb luck. Whatever it is, the pain dies down, your body becomes yours once more… though you cannot deny that something is different… Give into your mutations...you know what to do… You can still feel your bones squirming, your blood thickening and thinning, your organs rearrange themselves into stronger, better configurations. You are changing into something beautiful… you cannot die here, not until you find out what you will become.

“I’m… So sorry. Nothing like this was ever meant to happen...” A defeated voice would hide itself away, not daring to reveal themselves for all the pain that they’d brought to others. “It was all meant for expression… To let people be whoever they wanted to, people deserved a choice and I alone found a way. H… How could I had known that it would come to this, there was no way to possibly test the side effects further! This is the work of the unnatural powers, not science. It… It wasn’t sciences fault.” A short sniffle could be heard to those whose genes now meshed with their bodies more than ever. “There's no way to take it back now… Just please, keep yourselves safe… You know where to find me when this all dies down…”

---

Those Who Share Their Body With Another.

The Fungus grows… It speaks... It takes… To those who have given themselves to a horrid infection of the mind by a foreign soul. A creeping feeling would crawl from the back of your mind. As if your skull was filled with ants… Crawling in and out of your brain matter, spreading their hive. The being that has made your body it’s home may now begin to speak to you. It may begin showing you things… Though, as an unforeseen side effect of its attempted takeover, it has awakened your body’s self defense system. Your inner self fights back against the inner self of another…. Mayhaps in time you will learn to coexist…. But for now, both of your survival depends on making it through the night…

“Oh… Oh… Welcome home my children...” the joyous tears of a far off woman would weap. A smile would cross her face as she raised her arms skyward, a maddening look in her eyes. “I’ve been waiting for you all to come home for so long! Come to me! Come home so that she can guide us!” what could be considered a tremendous war cry would echo deep within the Slums, echoing out and into the skies, mixing with the screams of terror on the fairgrounds. Those who awakened to this power heard it clear as day as the woman’s cries would reach deep into their souls.

“Don’t die… Survive. Survive and reunite with her! Reunite with your family! My children, come to me!” the war cry would echo once more before it became an intoxicating chant. Whoever it was that led these people, whoever it was that could reach the hearts of those so far away… She truly loved each person with this power. And they could hear it clear as day.

---

Upon awakening, the trio would quickly take note of the shift in the forest. Where there was one peace and serenity, there was now a tense air, as if the whole of the world was a rubber band stretched far to tightly, ready to snap. In the distance they could see the glowing eyes peeking at them through the darkness... Something... no... a lot of somethings where now watching them...

LET THE MUSIC MOVE YOUR SOUL!
IT'S TIME TO DANCE!

CHOOSE:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening]   A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 8:54 pm

CRYOX

''Grrr…''

For a short while, Cryox was just chilling by himself, but it seemed world had different plans for him. The feline would blink as he heard a voice from nearby, turning his glance towards the visitor. Oh. ‘’Hi, buggy. Sure.’’ It wasn’t like he really minded at the moment…nor did he own the tree anyway. It was almost time to enjoy the show either way, so why even pick an argument over something so silly, right? Speaking of which, more newcomers were happening all of a sudden. ‘’And fluffy too. Heh. We’re watching what the Jump will bring….’’ Hopefully it’d be something, right?

…and it would certainly be something, that was for sure. However, it wasn’t quite like anything one would expect. Something was off about how this was going down, and Cryox would frown at the sky, a bit puzzled at the odd feeling that was unlike the typical pre-jump sensation. With the time ticking down however, he didn’t have much time to try to ponder this bizarre sensation for more than a couple moments before it happened…and all off a sudden everything went black after the shift settled, what was once a nice view of the forest and its sky turning into…a weird place with…sentient TVs? That was very…confusing. This really wasn’t normal, was it…? Cryox certainly didn’t think so, but it was hard to think with all this oddness coming in that had to be processed.

Permanence…was that the name of the world they dropped onto..? What in the world was this thing..? There were so many things to question about what was happening, but it was all so out of the blue that it would probably take a while to actually set in fully. One thing that he knew for sure though, was that he did not like the idea of serving some sort of Lord. Who gets to just decide that? He refused to be someone’s puppet by force…not that he could complain at the given moment however, as the scenery soon started to fade out as the TV dude’s speech came to an end, and Cryox soon found himself roughly jolted back into consciousness, suddenly having no footing underneath. Being up on a tree branch was proving to be quite the bad idea when your body decided to go haywire and shift into a much larger size that would absolutely not fit onto a tree like that. Thank God cat instincts existed, as he found himself landing on all fours on the ground, his head still a bit foggy in confusion…

A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] Bq662nQ

The now 6’7’’ feet tall feline would narrow his eyes, trying to regain some focus as he realized the forest was no longer the same as before. Just what the heck had happened, and where were they really? So many mysteries that needed an answer…however, there appeared to be a more pressing issue at hand, as Cryox soon realized those glowing dots weren’t just lights. They didn’t really look like friendly visitors though. Starting to become somewhat agitated by these events, as well as this unexpected transformation, he would growl slightly, his tails swaying from side to side. ‘’Tch…I don’t know whatever the hell just happened…but I don’t think it’s a good idea to stay here. The forest could get dangerous…’’ That was not a place one wanted to stay in when bad things were happening. Nevertheless, it was probably better to make sure these…new beings were not going to be said danger and all…whatever they were, it was definitely not a good sign. ‘’Let’s see if they’ll run…’’, he would mutter before taking a couple long hopping strides towards they direction of those eyes, attempting to see whether he could catch them off guard or at the least spook them, depending on what it was they were dealing with here…

Choice: C) ATTACK THEM BEFORE THEY ATTACK YOU.  
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening]   A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 12:14 am

The bug wouldn’t see all of what the other did, but it could feel eyes upon it and when it got an okay from the cat, the little creature would hum happily. “Hehe. Thanks!” the bug began in a cheery voice, but would find itself blinking a bit as the branch shook and another join. From scent and voice this one was also familiar. “Oh the one from the fireworks! How be you? Okay?” The little bug would remaining friendly and relaxed around the two giants. In any case, the small bug would let the conversation go where it was going to go before settling quietly on the branch as the countdown to the jump begin.

At first the little bug was excited, but then as the countdown continued it began to feel a bit odd. Like something wasn’t quite right with the world around it though nothing had seeming changed. It was odd and caused the small bug to reach up to scratch at one of its horns in thought; however, just as it did that things would become strange as its vision blurred and something within began to change. It didn’t know what was happening to its body, it just knew that one minute it was fine and the next? The next it was in pain and burning before it was swaying and sinking into a cold darkness. There was a voice in that darkness….a sad one. It spoke of apologizes...science and things not science. Side effects…What did it all mean? The little creature did not know as it continued to fall into the darkness and then with a snap, its mind would clear.

The small body of Tycho would fall out of the tree and down towards the ground while it was in its strange state, but just as it looked like the little creature would slam into the ground, its “cape” would spread as its wings appeared and began to flap slowing the descent until the little creature was hovering at the side of a giant cat. Shaking its head it would refocus on the world, its senses taking in the strange feel of the area and the fact that there was something else here with them. It couldn’t see shapes yet, but it definitely could see something glowing. Glowing lights that flashed in and out of sight eyes and from the looks of it there were many of these lights. Well that was curious, but also ucomfortable. The little bug couldn’t help, but to think those eyes may be considering making it dinner. Hmph well it most certainly wouldn’t be dinner that is for sure. If anything they would be dinner for it, mhm!

“The forest is Tycho’s home. We take care of danger and make home safe again. Yes. Yes. Make safe. Mmm. Come come my fluffy friend. We help kitty we do,” the little bug would say as it stayed in the area just to make sure Kuzi was okay before heading to off to follow Cryox’s trail.

Going to help dah kitty!:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening]   A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 4:19 pm

Taking the pressure off of his aching paws, Kuzi would lie down peacefully on the branch with the others. He always enjoyed seeing people who he'd had a good chat with in the past again and it was a pleasant coincidence that two of the people he'd met fairly recently were both here together. Maybe they already knew each other too? It seemed that way with how they were talking, which was cool! "That's me~. The jump should be fun! It's nice to see new places. And I'm okay. A little tired, been running for quite a ways, but apart from that, good. You?" Kuzi would reply to both at once, in quite a short fashion for what he'd usually do, mostly due to the fact he was completely out of breath and talking didn't help matters.

It was quite relaxing up here, or at least started out being after Kuzi had decided to stay for a while instead of keep rushing home. Yet, there was something... Odd. He wasn't sure what, nor why he felt the way he did, but, it made the fur on the back of his neck stand on end every so often as if a sudden cold chill kept running down his back. It reminded him of times when he was scared or worried that someone might find him, or something bad may happen when he was being chased or something like that. It was an odd feeling, and not one he particularly enjoyed. Though, the forest was safe, wasn't it? It always had been at least, and it wasn't like he was all of his own either, so... What was freaking him out so much? "Hey guys... Do yo-..."

Before he could finish his trail of thought, Kuzi suddenly had to make a grab at the branch he was resting on to keep his balance as the jump occurred. A low baring whimper escaping him as the feeling of danger and dread multiplied itself a hundred times over. He felt... Weird. Weirder than usual, and much weirder than just a I feel kinda ill kinda weird. Not able to think of what else to do, Kuzi shut his eyes tightly as he hung onto the branch, his head felt the worst, it was like something was moving inside of his very head. He couldn't explain the feeling no matter how many words he could use, his brain just felt like thousands of tiny shards of glass were ever so slightly jabbing into it, just enough for the pain to cause the small pink creature to whimper again much louder.

"Tskeke, thanks for the new home. It's pretty roomy in here, you don't have a lot of brains after all." An unfamiliar voice would ring inside the pink fluffs head, similarly to how Cryox had spoken to him inside his head before, but this voice was different. "Make it much easier for me to take control, tskek." The voice would continue to torment as the pain in his head increased, whatever it was inside there was trying to take over. Literally trying to plug itself into his brain and take control of his very body. "Don't struggle for me now. The pain will be over soon..." W-what did that mean? What was this thing trying to do to him! W-what, how, why, how just, how does he fight a thing in his head? He can't like, bite his own head that'd never work! Almost instinctively, something within Kuzi switched to defense mode and forced the pink creature to throw open his eyes and concentrate on one particular thing.

"D-Denki!"

Almost on command, Kuzi's head would pulse as the words left his mouth, driving the infection in his mind back and weakening it for the time being. It wasn't destroyed, it was still there, contesting control over what was to come next, but it had been beaten back for now and the fluff was still in control. The power that he'd called forth seemed to fight with whatever power the infection held for a moment, deadlocked in an almost evenly matched battle of will until finally, one broke through and merged with the other. Kuzi's own power, alongside the infections becoming a single entity that would appear before the now extremely confused and disorientated Dreedle.

A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] GEc6tvv

"With the strength of your will, determination and desire to survive. I have subdued the infection within you. I will guard you from them for as long as you need me, and my powers are yours to command."

A blue fox like creature would introduce itself, bowing respectfully to Kuzi as a green more unnatural force seemed to burn with rage from it as the infection continued its fight for control.

"U-uh... T-thank you?" The small creature would reply, extraordinarily confused at this point after hearing another voice call to him to return home? And... Not die? W-wait, he was meant to be home before the jump happened! Double wait, where'd the other two he was... W-with... "... T-that's a big kitty..." Kuzi would practically whisper to himself with wide eyes as he then noticed the other multiple pairs of glowing eyes in the distance that the others seemed distracted by and were now... Running towards!? What! G-geh! W-b-wwha-buu-whatbut no! Jumping quickly down from the branch he was still clinging onto, Denki unspeaking gracefully following behind, the pink fluff would hurry after the pair. "W-wait! Don't leave me on my own!"

Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening]   A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 10:21 pm

Thanks to the groups quick recovery and prompt assault, the creatures that had intended to make a meal of them were themselves taken by surprise...

A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] Giphy

A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] Forest10

The Swarm Buzzes Menacingly

Swarm Raider A:

Swarm Raider A:

Swarm Raider A:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening]   A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 10:57 pm

It seemed the other two chose to follow...which was probably a good thing, considering the situation. The opposition had numbers as well, so it'd be best for them to stick together through this to have the best chance of making it somewhere that wasn't...insect infested. Ew, these guys were ugly. Narrowing his eyes at the buzzing swarm, he would growl at them before swinging his two tails in an arc towards their direction, dousing the buggers with some sharp, needle-like hairs of his fur.

''Pfweh....well, at least it's only some bugs. Try not to get stung guys, heh...''

Cryox:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening]   A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 11:11 pm

A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] B4t1Wan

''Take this, buzzers!''

Cryox:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening]   A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 12:28 am

“We have been good. Just happy to see all here,” the little bug would respond friendly enough before the jump, but then once things actually began to fall apart the bug’s attitude would change. It wouldn’t leave Kuzi by himself though. It would wait for the pink fluff ball to catch up before moving to join the large cat. As for the enemy that was in their way well…..

“Mmm. Tycho should perhaps create something like a shotgun to protect self and others from large pests. Yes. Tycho sees a project coming into view! Let’s gather some data first though. Come, come kitty and fluffy one. Let’s do this!” Well it was excited at least.

Information:

Stats:

Splicer Power Used”:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening]   A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 12:37 am

Edit for Damage Cause We is Derp:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening]   A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 1:10 am

"G-gah! What are those things! They don't look right! N-not that I'm trying to discriminate on their looks or anything, but they look really creepy and something feels really off about them! J-just look at their beadley eyes! Why are they glowing!" Despite the bizarre happenings and the fact that in any rational situation, Kuzi should be in full panic mode right about now. The pink fluff couldn't help running his mouth about the weird bugs that had appeared. At first, unsure of what to do in an actual fight after... Never really being apart of one, Kuzi would watch in awe as both the bug and, uh, giant cat that he still needed to question about how they grew so much later as the pair began attacking the bug swarm with full force.

Looking over his shoulder briefly, the small creature would notice Denki who had followed them here step forward to be at his side.

"W-woah... Can I do attacks like that? Like can I use some special power now to shoot stuff at those bugs like the other two can? Or could they always do that... I dunno, but can I?"

"No."

"... O-oh."

"Although I can help, if you command it of me."

"That's, uh, a little less exciting from my point of view. B-but. Yeah! Do that!"

A chilled breeze would circulate Denki for a moment before the very air around her seemed to freeze into shards, each aimed at one of the three bugs each.

A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] O8va3sa

"As you wish."

Stats:

Health/SP Changes:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening]   A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 2:27 pm

The trio quickly dispatched the swarm, dead and soon to be consumed caucuses rained from the canopy a littered the forest floor below.... However, a deep rumbleing in the distance would let the three know that their battle was far from over. Before they could celebrate their victory, a massive form burst from the thicket and approached fast.

A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] Forres10
'KYRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

Swarm Hunter:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening]   A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 2:46 pm

''Is that their Queen...?''

Cryox:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening]   A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Jump Gone Wrong [Cryox/Tycho/Kuzi Awakening]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next