Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] Empty
PostSubject: Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening]   Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 5:24 pm

This night would've been like any other, but in many respects it was. Julius, as usual, was waiting by the desk situated at the front of the class as Alex wore away his thumbs on the gaming hand-held system. It was going to be the same kind of procedure as always though given the star of this show, there might be a few variations given his previous nature.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening]   Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 5:30 pm

Shiina didn't know if this was the right call. Hell, she didn't even know if the Prince would actually go through with this. But hell, it was what the Elder had granted her and she'd be damned if she wouldn't at least give it a try... though honestly the fact that she had to hold a leash right now didn't really give her much confidence. As Shiina pushed the door open, she gingerly slid in with the Tsurinai Family's official word on the matter in her free hand.

Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] TXWBSah

//"Um... good night, Your Highness. Alex."//

The Tsurinai tugged on the leash lightly to signal Azami to come along. This could only go well, naturally...
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening]   Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 6:04 pm

Following in after Shiina tugged on her leash, Azami would calmly stare up at Julius. So this was the prince of Endymion then? Going by looks alone she was unimpressed, but that was irrelevant. She wasn't here for him; her duty was to the Tsurinai Group and so she'd act as they required her to. Without a single woof or bork coming from her mouth, the shiba would quietly and patiently await the beginning of the proceedings.

Relevant(?) Strengths/Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening]   Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 6:07 pm

Alex was still playing games, but found himself raising an eyebrow when Shiina brought a dog over. Julius wasn't as confused. Perhaps a little bit perturbed of the idea that was about to come to fruition. But the missive from Seta Tsurinai was surprisingly persuasive with all the necessary information. It did give him a few ideas, quite frankly. "Good evening, Cadet. Is this the 'Azami' I heard of?"

"Are... are you kidding me? Now we're letting in mutts?" Alex's shock betrayed him as he stared at the Shiba Inu.

Julius gave a sympathetic glance before replying with a firmer tone, "Any resource that we can get our hands on is welcome, Alex. Give it a chance."

The Class One Cadet gave a look of askance at his superior and at the dog for a moment before relinquishing back to his games again. Of course, still keeping an eye on it.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening]   Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 6:24 pm

//"Yes, sir. This would be Azami Tsurinai, officially, I guess."// Shiina couldn't help but scratch her head at hearing Alex's surprise as she shared the sentiment upon hearing the Elder's request. Gingerly, she placed a copy of the missive on Julius' desk for safekeeping and cleared her throat. //"Well, I can at least guarantee she has the Potential. Any guard animal trained by the Tsurinai is sure to be an asset, much like any regular old police dog. If it... helps at all, Alex, I'll be the one taking responsibility for Azami."//

Shiina cleared her throat afterwards and straightened her posture.

//"Either way. Azami, I want you to follow His Highness' commands for this. It's imperative that you do as he says throughout tonight."// She then turned to Julius again. //"I can confirm she understands human speech and will be able to recognize what you're telling her. If you would, then, sir, I'll release her leash."// The Wild Card waited for confirmation before crouching down and unlocking the latch on Azami's leash and taking a few steps back. She only hoped Azami wouldn't make a mess, though she acted normally in the mansion so it probably wouldn't be too big of a deal.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening]   Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 6:33 pm

All this information, Julius knew from Seta's missive. But it was good to hear for her to explain to Alex, despite his misgivings. The Prince gave her a sign of tacit consent with his nod. He possessed no reservations as he began to draw forth a thin glass saucer before pouring the contents of a goblet full of his mother's blood. This was... going to be awkward, everyone in this room knew this. As much as Alex didn't like the idea, he barely kept himself from laughing out loud at what will happen next as Julius began to walk towards the dog.

Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] 8ahBfdR

"Kneel and swear fealty to our Queen."

Once the dog gave some kind of acknowledgement, it was then he set down the saucer for it to drink.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening]   Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 6:52 pm

This whole situation proved slightly irksome. She had expected things to go smoothly and professionally, but the whining and subsequent amusement of the shota brat would prove otherwise. Even Shiina's approach to the situation was surprisingly disappointing; the confidence she had demonstrated during their first meeting was gone and in its place was an apologetic, submissive demeanor which only served to reignite some of the doubts Azami had about her prior to landing in Endymion. But whatever the case, it didn't matter. They could look at her like she was some kind of joke all they wanted; the opinions of these American piggus were irrelevant to her.

Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] X240-Yp3

Gracefully approaching the saucer and hiding her annoyance at the situation, Azami would hold her paw up and lower her tail in response to the request. "I swear on my honor that I pledge my allegiance to none of you and once my duty here is fulfilled I'll be more than happy to get out of this shithole." With the language barrier hiding the true intent of her words, the dog would easily feign a show of loyalty and lick the blood from the saucer in accordance with her orders.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening]   Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 6:57 pm

When she began to drink, the taste was sweet, but what came after was worse than bitter. Her body would wrack with pain, as if reacting to the foreign substance. It was hard to breathe for the mongrel as her fur and skin began to feel like it would begin to crack like a porcelain doll. Their face would begin to chip away at itself and fall to the ground. Piece by piece, it shattered once it hit the floor and revealed a gaping hole. It was as if she was shedding their previous life, and a new one was being born in its place.

Whatever this blood was doing, it was interacting with something that had been stored in her mind long ago. The seed that had been planted within her head the day of the Eternal Divide was being hatched, but also isolated. She would begin to see the world how it truly was, but in a controlled view.

The process would fade as Azami's power finally awoke. The power that resounded within her would begin to subside. If she could touch her face, she'd feel her skin and fur back in place and her eyes returning to normal. However, the world she was temporarily closed off from was now open again, yet in a different way.

-------------

Summon your Persona. You may now distribute 36 points to your base stats along with the stat points you gained from your previous levels.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening]   Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:45 pm

The second her tongue touched the plate, Azami found herself in a heaven she had never experienced before. Praise, treats, tummy rubs... None of those rewards could compare to this single droplet of pleasure which overwhelmed her in an instant and seized control of her psyche. The pain that set in afterwards, however, would make it far from worth it. As much as the animal attempted to retain her composure and hide the agony she was experiencing, no mask could ever hope to conceal the torment she was in. The shiba let out a sharp yelp and staggered backwards, although she kept her tail raised refusing to bend to the pain. Even now she couldn't falter, no matter what she couldn't give in... She was a Tsurinai so she couldn't...

"A Tsurinai?! Ahahaha! You think you'll ever be one of them? What an utterly deluded pawn!"

Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] BEzcvv7
"I am thou, thou art I... I am Fisher King. No matter how much you cling to them mutt, you'll never be a true part of their pack, nor will you ever be capable of standing on your own. Accept your worthlessness and serve your purpose mongrel!"

Azami couldn't help but grit her teeth and grumble a furious growl at her Persona's words, but she knew it was of no use. This... thing was a part of her, so whether she liked it or not she'd have to cooperate with it. "Well then, let's begin. I'll lend you my strength so long as you serve faithfully."

Stat Distribution:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening]   Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm

Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] Ob3psAV

"Congratulations certainly are in order. Now, show me the extent of your power."

As he said this, Julius drew out a pair of scrolls from the desk near him. While the items were unfurled to expose its contents, the presence of demons were made manifest. Now, the true test begins.

Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] PvaBNW3

Worg, Level 4:

Pixie, Level 3:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening]   Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 8:07 pm

The wait was unbearable. Waiting to see if the Elder had just played a sick joke on her, another obstacle in her path derived from a pleasure of seeing her fail. But no. Apparently the dog was a real gift. A real gift from providence that proved that even the one meant to be her biggest enemy had decided to help her. So Shiina smiled. Shiina smiled widely and slyly as she witnessed Azami's Persona come to light.

//"Hmhmhm... Dear Uncle Setai, you didn't decide to be a thorn in my side after all..."// With the commotion from the Persona being summoned, her whisper should be audible only to the trained ears of her guard dog, who she stared at with a newfound confidence behind her crimson irises. //"That'll do, Azami. I'm glad our Elder sent you now."//

The Tsurinai extended her hand and let the Card representing the Magus Arcana fall silently atop her palm.

//"Switch."// And with a soft crack, it morphed into a depiction of the Fortune Arcana before vanishing. //"As you can see, we Tsurinai take pride in our guard animals. I'm sure Azami has what it takes to become a Cadet."// This wasn't exactly trying to stand up to the Prince or Julius, but more a sweltering of pride that overflowed from her heart. The worry that this was all but a trick was gone and now only remained the breathing proof that she had been given all the tools she needed to succeed.

After all, in the end Shiina was still a Tsurinai. If Azami had turned out to be a random stray mutt, despite still being kept as a pet she would lose all value due to her lack of power.

Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] GBrx1lB

//"Now then, I'm feeling particularly fortunate today!"//

Stats:

Action:

Persona Deck:
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening]   Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 8:14 pm

Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] 15276484_346694745713201_406935949293912064_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM5ODYzNDI3Mzc3NDM4NjA3Mg%3D%3D

Azami Tsurinai:

Action:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening]   Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 8:19 pm

Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] 28bb7v5

Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] 15276484_346694745713201_406935949293912064_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM5ODYzNDI3Mzc3NDM4NjA3Mg%3D%3D

Azami Tsurinai:

Action:

Passives:

OOC Notes:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening]   Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 8:30 pm

Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] PvaBNW3
"Owie... what a mean little dog..."

Worg, Level 4:

Pixie, Level 3:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening]   Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 8:36 pm

Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] GBrx1lB

//"Show me what you're hiding..."//

Stats:

Action:

Persona Deck:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening]   Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening] Empty

Back to top Go down

Doggo Power [Dogzami's Awakening]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next