Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
University PvP Match #1 [Free For All] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
University PvP Match #1 [Free For All] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
University PvP Match #1 [Free For All] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
University PvP Match #1 [Free For All] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
University PvP Match #1 [Free For All] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
University PvP Match #1 [Free For All] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
University PvP Match #1 [Free For All] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
University PvP Match #1 [Free For All] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
University PvP Match #1 [Free For All] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

University PvP Match #1 [Free For All]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Salmane

Salmane

University PvP Match #1 [Free For All] Empty
PostSubject: Re: University PvP Match #1 [Free For All]   University PvP Match #1 [Free For All] EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:43 pm

The window opened slowly, a figure crawled through it and onto the floor within the university. Thestos stood at the south-west corner of the entire building. It seemed she was at a cross roads, two hallways splitting into two separate paths. The air was cold as if the building was unoccupied. Maybe the opponents had yet to arrive. Holding her hand in front of her right eye, she closed both eyes. There was a slight sound of gears spinning, a flicker of blue light would emanate from the eye. Soon, she would remove her hand and open her eyes, a flame of blue sprouted from the eye. Thestos again looked around before her eyes were shut again. Her demon appeared in her mind, suddenly, the whole battle field appeared in her mind, and every inch was laid out in her mind. She studied it for any presences, although none were found. Opening her eyes, Thestos began to talk to herself. “I will proceed to wait for the enemy and then we will see how I can play this out."

Spoiler:

Last edited by Salmane on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keiko Hanamusa

PostSubject: Re: University PvP Match #1 [Free For All]   University PvP Match #1 [Free For All] EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:00 pm

It was a door that brought me into this 'arena' for a match against all others. Hmmm... How interesting. I ponder which way to go as I look from one opening to another. One to my right, and one to my left. Single corridors both, though one seemed to end and go a different direction just barely out of my line of vision. Well... It wouldn't do to go down that way... Then again, neither would being ambushed. I would simply have to keep my mind sharp, and my demon sharper. I fiddle with both the pocket knife in my pants pocket and the lapel on my suit jacket, deciding the best course of action.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: University PvP Match #1 [Free For All]   University PvP Match #1 [Free For All] EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 3:02 am

Thestos closed her eyes again. What to do; was there any way to know where she was heading or where she would go. There was no way of knowing where the enemy was. There were two options, north or east, although there was also the window she had come in from she would do no such thing as running away before she had faced anyone. Her heals clicked down the unoccupied halls of the university she stood in. The hallway was dark but not so dark that you couldn’t see, plus the glow of her summoner device was enough to light the way. Thestos would walk a ways down, past another opening to yet another hallway, checking that hallway before stopping and looking behind and in front of herself to see if anyone was following her.   “It seems that I am alone… for now.”

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Keiko Hanamusa

PostSubject: Re: University PvP Match #1 [Free For All]   University PvP Match #1 [Free For All] EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 3:39 pm

Left. Yes, I would go left. Longer hallway meant potentially more of a chance to find people and kill them. Though... I suppose I could sway them to my side. If they knew as much of the situation as I did. We could work toghethe, and when the goings get good, kill my partner and escape. That sounded like a plan as good as any that I could think of at this time.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: University PvP Match #1 [Free For All]   University PvP Match #1 [Free For All] EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:08 pm

NiER would close his eyes and kneel close to the ground. The school was relatively empty, so it was easy to focus his hearing on the surrounding area. Since the school had wooden floors, it'd be much easier to hear the sound of footsteps, and it wasn't as though any of the other parties were potentially sneaking about. With his potent hearing, NiER would pay close attention to any noise. There were feint noises, but nothing that'd make him know for sure he was not alone. For now he'd have to take it safe. Lifting his arm, he'd begin to press a few options on his demon summoning device. After a few seconds what appeared like a summoning circle would appear before him, and soon a figure would appear in a flash of red light. This figure was small like a young child and word what appeared to be a school girl outfit. However, there were few notable things about this figure. For one, it had wings and a mechanical look. This demon he had summoned looked rather innocent, but it was more than deadly. Thanks to the military, it was suped up with a multitude of weapons, ready for use against any troublesome foes. Looking towards the fairy demon, NiER would raise his finger over his mouth to tell her to remain quiet. The demon responded with a nod and hovered silently behind him as they begin to make their way through the hallways. They moved left by four paces and then head up two, bringing them closer towards block four. NiER was ready for any dilemma that may come his way through this mission, but he knew the mission was more important than his life. Gathering supplies for the base meant his people would remain strong and fit for their patrols outside the city and into the wilds of the Demon World. For this to happen he needed more demons, meaning he needed more currency to purchase them. It wasn't as if Libertas, his fairy demon, was not competent enough in battle. It was more along the liens that with more bodies on the battle field he could spread more ground. For Example: A situation like this would be much more easier if he had multiple demons searching the school grounds for useful supplies. With him and Libertas, it'd take a bit longer, but no matter. They were a pretty good team with their years of fighting side by side.

Travels:
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: University PvP Match #1 [Free For All]   University PvP Match #1 [Free For All] EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:54 pm

Thestos continued to walk down the long hallway. She was heading towards a corner, could someone be around that corner. Anything could be around that corner; could there be Demons here, wild ones? Although Thestos could trick any demon into joining her, the cult even taught her how to converse with Demons normally and persuade them. Her first demon though, Byakko, had been with her for quite a while. It had been ever since she was young. They had a strong bond. Come to think of it, it was ever since she had gotten the replacement eye. The cultists had to replace her eye after the incident and tweaked with it a little, the mechanical one worked like her original but the one feature that would change her life was implanted into it. The Demon summoning program, that program brought her Byakko. Ever since then, she had her demon by her side.

Walking down the hall, Thestos held her heady drill headed weapon over her shoulder with one hand. Her heels clicked down the halls once more as she stared ahead and continued to walk. Her eye brightened the dark hallway in front of her. The darkness, the quiet, it was strange, was someone planning to ambush her? Was she on death’s list? But death wasn’t the biggest thing on her mind, ambush or now, she will do everything in her power to come out on top, victory was the only option.

Thestos stopped in place, about half way from turning the corner. It was eminent that turning that corner could bring unknown trouble. Maybe having her demon ready would ease her stress. Her flame emanating from her eye glows a brighter red as she closes it, the red light could be seen trying to escape the eyelid that covered it. Thestos’ hand crossed her face, her fingers forming a V shape as she slowly moved it over her closed eye. Suddenly her eye opened, the flame was shown but quickly turned into a dark blue. “Byakko, I command you.” A black cloud would appear next to her. The cloud would grow larger. In a split second, there was a soundless burst of snow, although the Snow did no damage to anything and melted three seconds later. Byakko appeared Next to Thestos and nuzzled up to her. She kneeled down and petted Byakko’s head before standing “We will eliminate everyone standing.” Thestos and Byakko walked slowly down the hallway, turning the corner and continued to travel in that direction. Until Thestos’ halted, spotting a door, she looked at Byakko who bobbed her head upward and then downward.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Keiko Hanamusa

PostSubject: Re: University PvP Match #1 [Free For All]   University PvP Match #1 [Free For All] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:08 am

For me, hallways had always been boring. Had I a chance to design my home, there wouldn't be a single hallway in it. No one cares about the stuff that you display publicly. All that matters is what one tries to keep hidden. Hmmm... now that I think about it that way, perhaps I should have incredibly long hallways as a distraction and keep all of my more private rooms under ground. Under lock and key, of course. A lot of locks and keys.

Now that I thought about it, wasn't that exactly as I had set up my house in the first place? Ah, but that mattered very little at this current moment. I should be focused on the task at hand. Which was... What, exactly? No one was in this place it seemed, save for the ever annoying sound of my own well polished shoes clacking against a hard floor.

"Tch, doesn't this hall ever end...?" I mutter to myself, but lo and behold it did further up ahead. I had yet to reach it though. Not hurrying didn't help my chances at all of reaching it any faster. It would not do to arrive at my destination disheveled, though....

"Come, Nightmare." Though I did not see my demon come as I had beckoned it to do, I could feel the chill down my spine that signaled the beginning of a nightmare. At least, for me. I have heard others tell it otherwise, up to and including smelling... fudge for some reason.

"Would you kindly check the locations of any nearby treasure for me?" I asked, for surely the enemy would gather at it, greedily trying to take it for themselves while beating one another back. And people were supposed to work together. Tch. How idiotic.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: University PvP Match #1 [Free For All]   University PvP Match #1 [Free For All] EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:24 am

The air was cold; Byakko put her head down as she walked. The summoner who controlled the white fox walked on the side of her, their feet moved silently through the halls as they walked towards the door to which they had been waiting to open. Again this was a game of chance, she could get killed or she could stumble upon something great. Either way, she would have to battle someone. The only way to win is to defeat them. Maybe they would find each other and kill one another before they found her, either way she was coming out of this either dead or victorious.

As they approached the door, Thestos took a deep breath before placing her hand on the door. She slowly and silently turned the knob and peeked in. The room was empty; the door would open and then close behind Thestos and her demonic friend. They walked to the middle of the room. About five paths to choose not including the one she had entered in, what to do, what path would lead her to victory. Her first choice was the door directly in front of the way that she had come in from. She approached that door, placing her hand on the door knob; she started to twist it open. But the opening of the door stopped when she felt something pushing at her leg. It was Byakko’s head. “Mistress, I don’t think, there’s something wrong, I feel like something is going to happen” Byakko’s voice was that of a soothing woman’s, it was calm and mature.

Thestos’ hand released its grip on the door; she slowly stepped away from it. She then had to decide her next move. If she headed up, she would probably find herself in a fight, but if she traveled down, she just might find something that could aid her. Now walking towards the door closest to the one she had come into in the south of the room, she opened it slowly, her hand twisting and opening it all the way, walking out of it and closing it once the fox existed. It was a hallway that was shorter than the one she came in with a turn in it. Her heels clicked as she walked down that small hallway, she passed an opening to another smaller hallway which seemed to only lead to the door next to the one she left in. But she continued to move on, slowing down just at the corner of the new hallway, wondering what lies ahead. She looked at Byakko who then looked at her “Mistress, Are you confident in your choice?” Thestos nodded her head in approval. “I’m sure I will be alright, don’t worry my child,”

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Keiko Hanamusa

PostSubject: Re: University PvP Match #1 [Free For All]   University PvP Match #1 [Free For All] EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Ah, there wit was. The end of the hallway. And it seemed like it went to the left again. Hmmm. Did I go in a circle? This was becoming more and more pointless by the second. But treasure was nearby. I could sense it. Or rather, Nightmare had. Two nearby, with the possibility of a third in the distance. It was still worth it though. Even if I only got one treasure out of this, it would still be worth it. At least I could see the enemy and plan accordingly. The enemy that is know is better than the enemy that isn't. I was sure of that. After all, I should be the one that is unknown to anyone else, not these people. I should be the enigma. I AM the enigma, and I will not let anyone stop me from being it...!

I move with a hurried haste to the wall and turn the corner to see another left hand turn coming my way. It was a circle. How rude of them who built this. What were they ever thinking? This was no way to build a building. Someone would be hurting if the third left also held a left hand turn instead of a right one. Someone would pay dearly if they thought they could keep throwing me into circles. As a matter of fact, I'm sure this was a circle. I came out on a corner and saw two hallways. I was a fool for choosing the one I did. It feels as if I've wasted time coming here.

I could almost feel the determination in my step, the anger in my pose. This was not good. For them, at any rate. I was not pleased with this sudden revelation that I could be wasting my time. I hate wasting my time. Anyone who was planning on getting in my way would have another thing coming. I was going to be merciless to those who crossed me and took from me what was rightfully mine. No one was going to get in my way. At least this corridor was shorter than the last one. It wouldn't take me a week to get through it like the last one had. The most agonized journey I had ever taken to be sure. But it would go without a hitch once I got out of this damnable hallway!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: University PvP Match #1 [Free For All]   University PvP Match #1 [Free For All] EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:37 pm

Thestos moved to the end of the hallway, stopping and sitting in the corner of the hallway, maybe sitting here would help to her advantage, her Demon sat next to her and she studied the hallways she was intercepted in.
stats:
Back to top Go down
Keiko Hanamusa

PostSubject: Re: University PvP Match #1 [Free For All]   University PvP Match #1 [Free For All] EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:41 pm

[Forgive me. I now understand the mechanics of this, however I must withdraw. I did not start off strong and only grew weaker as I was unable to keep up and internet access dwindled. I did not mean to keep you waiting for so long.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: University PvP Match #1 [Free For All]   University PvP Match #1 [Free For All] Empty

Back to top Go down

University PvP Match #1 [Free For All]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next