Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Simplicity [Mei] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Simplicity [Mei] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Simplicity [Mei] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Simplicity [Mei] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Simplicity [Mei] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Simplicity [Mei] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Simplicity [Mei] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Simplicity [Mei] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Simplicity [Mei] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Simplicity [Mei]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Viche

Viche

Simplicity [Mei] Empty
PostSubject: Simplicity [Mei]   Simplicity [Mei] EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 11:06 pm

Simplicity [Mei] Tumblr_okierwIVun1usc9y9o4_400

"Yes, yes, thanks mom! Text me when you get home. I'm heading there now... Yeah, yeah I went shopping with some friends after school. Alright, see you later!"

Susan would say cheerily as she ended the call she had with her mother. The two of them were close, close enough to be good friends as well as a mother and daughter duo. She enjoyed their relationship as her mother was just the right amount of doting and lenient on responsibilities. It was a really nice relationship for a teenager.

Regardless, Susan walked down the street with a few bags in her hands. While Vista Square wasn't the best place for buying clothes, there were a few boutiques she and her friends adored. Today wasn't a huge haul for her, two new tops and a cute skirt for school. Aside from that, she was going home nearly empty handed! But, she supposed being simple in tastes was better than liking all sorts of different things. After all, what would have been better? A neon pink top and crazy bows?

She decided to ignore the idea of dressing herself up all crazy like and all. It was better to be simple so that if louder people were around you, you were more noticed. Granted, the same could be said in reverse... But she supposed her typical attire wasn't normal. Regardless, she was content with her purchases, though she wished someone she knew would walk by and talk with her... It was so lame walking all the way to Sunlake Palms all alone.
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

Simplicity [Mei] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity [Mei]   Simplicity [Mei] EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 11:16 pm

Speaking of abnormal attire there seemed to be a girl briskly walking around Vista Square, window shopping it seemed. She had her short hair tied up into a small ponytail with a red bow and was wearing black flats with minor red accenting. Her dress matched the flats though it was a bit more noticeable. A chinese style black dress clung to her form tightly adorned with red floral patterns. She was pouting a bit cause a lot of the booths and stores she was looking at mostly had flashy clothing, arguably less flashy than her outfit, but still.

Dress:

"Gàosu tā~" (Darn it) she whined to herself before reminding herself she should speak the city's native language. "It's so hard to find normal clothes..." she crossed her arms over her chest and continued to look around. She let out a frustrated sigh. "Shopping is so hard... I wish I could just send some servants to do it like back home..." she complained, not expecting anyone to hear.
Back to top Go down
Viche

Viche

Simplicity [Mei] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity [Mei]   Simplicity [Mei] EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 11:30 pm

With a small huff, she'd turn a corner to head home. She mulled over the idea of texting someone, but doing so may be a little lame. Heck, she didn't really feel like texting someone while carrying three different bags along with her satchel for school. Maybe this had been a bad idea... She'd hum gently before blinking gently.

To say the girl wasn't wearing quite the loud outfit was probably a lie. While attire like that was more common in Little Tokyo, seeing the woman with her oriental dress and hairstyle made Susan stop for a moment. She thought she had maybe recognized someone like her at school before... But, again, at such a huge school there were still multiple people that she wasn't aware of. She looked around the same age as her, though, so maybe.

She'd step towards the girl, a little mix of curiosity and confusion swirling in her head. She'd overhear her small complaint and smile. She seemed weird... But that was okay.

"Hey, are you looking for a good boutique perhaps?" she'd say as she approached the girl, a small smile on her face. Getting a closer look at her cemented the idea that she had seen her before. Was she a student like she was? Had to be unless she remembered her from something else... Hm.
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

Simplicity [Mei] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity [Mei]   Simplicity [Mei] EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 12:40 am

She rubbed her chin as she thought before a voice interrupted her thought. This made her jump before she realized she was actually being addressed. "Ah! Nǐ hǎo!" she said in a start before continuing "Shì de, wǒ-" she started before stumbling over herself. "S-sorry native language..." she said in a fairly stiff, yet understandable Chinese accent. "Yes, I'm looking for something a little less... Chinese..." she explained as she motioned to her body.

"I unfortunately only have some of my favorite dresses and a lot of formal clothes father sent for me. None of which are appropriate for casual interaction..." she scratched her cheek. "I always wanted to learn fashion but being locked up in the house all the time didn't give me much chance..." she admitted. She then realized she hadn't introduced herself. "Oh yes! My name is Mei Ling Jiao! Father may prefer me to be called Lady Jiao, but you can call me Mei!" she said with a smile before giving a courteous bow.
Back to top Go down
Viche

Viche

Simplicity [Mei] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity [Mei]   Simplicity [Mei] EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 1:24 am

To say the sudden Chinese wasn't surprising would also be a lie. She didn't really know how to feel about what the girl later responded with. She was like a motor boat with her words... But, the girl understood enough to catch what she was talking about. Something about not having a lot of clothes and coming from far away... Was she another transfer student? Weird... How many of those were there that she didn't know about?

"Oh, well, you're in the right place at least! There's this super cute boutique just around the corner here. It has a pink door and this little veil of beads in front of the door. I'd check it out if I were you! I just bought this skirt there, goodness, it's so cute!" she'd say with a happy smile, pulling out the plaid skirt to show the foreign girl. You couldn't get less oriental than with plaid, right? Well, she thought at least.

"Well, hello Mei. My name's Susan! Nice to meet you." she'd say cheerfully, matching the girl's energy with ease. Talking to people was simple and fun. Any awkwardness brushed off of her shoulders easily. It made talking to new people really easy, she supposed.
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

Simplicity [Mei] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity [Mei]   Simplicity [Mei] EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 1:41 am

She smiled and nodded. "Maybe you could help me pick out clothes?" she asked. "I don't know much about American fashion." she admitted. She had a slight blush on her face. "With how daddy treated me it's a surprise I can even dress myself." she joked with a goofy grin as she walked towards where the store was. "If you don't have time I can try to figure it out myself, but I've never been clothes shopping before." she scratched her cheek.

She smiled softly at the girl, just the friendly introduction was enough to put Mei at ease, though admittedly she was also lost, she'd probably be able to make it home if she made it to little tokyo. "Wadaya say? Wanna play dress up?" she asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Viche

Viche

Simplicity [Mei] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity [Mei]   Simplicity [Mei] EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 1:52 am

She'd smile, and would jump at the chance to go clothes shopping... But, sadly, she really needed to head home. She didn't want to upset her mother by walking home in the dark and to be frank, she didn't really favor the idea of being spied on. Endymion was quite messy right now, it was best to be at home when at night time.

"Your father seems quite overbearing. They tend to be that way... I think it means they just love us." she'd say with a gentle nod of her head. She had very fond memories of her father despite what she felt happened in his passing. She missed him greatly and treasured the time they spent.

"Well, here's an idea. Why don't we exchange numbers and we can go clothes shopping maybe tomorrow? Right now, if you want to walk with me, I can show you some of the other boutiques and stores I shop from on the way back to my home." she'd offer with a small smile. The oddness didn't seem to leave her, but she supposed that odd could be enjoyable at times. Regardless, she'd pull out her phone and begin typing a profile to place Mei's contact information in.

"I can also tell you a bit about fashion too if you want. Anything to help out a newcomer to Endymion!" she'd say cheerily. She enjoyed helping people out, mainly because it made one feel closer to a person than usual. Her charming personality made her seem even nicer than mosr. She was a master at befriending people, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

Simplicity [Mei] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity [Mei]   Simplicity [Mei] EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 2:03 am

She nodded and took out her phone, a brand new model, very expensive, though on closer inspection, the only numbers in the phone were in Chinese, all three of them. She also only had music she listened to on there, no other apps or games. She puled up her number and read it out since even the numbers were in chinese as well. "Just shoot me a text, I know how to set it to reply in with English alphabet." she said.

"It is getting late huh?" she asked. "How do I get back to Little Tokyo?" She seemed a bit worried, she scratched her head. "I'm not gonna lie, nights are scary... I don't have any of the bodyguards I'm used to and I live alone..." She explained. "It makes me really nervous even with a top of the line security system..." she rubbed her face a bit.
Back to top Go down
Viche

Viche

Simplicity [Mei] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity [Mei]   Simplicity [Mei] EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 12:16 pm

Goodness, she really was able to spew out words faster than she could respond. She'd simply let her speak her piece before responding. It wouldn't do to interrupt her, that might come across as rude or dismissive. Neither of which she wanted to come across as.

"Alright. I'll be sure to text you tomorrow when I'm free." she'd respond simply before listening to her fears of the dark and all. She'd shake her head and smile, placing her phone back into her rain coat's pocket. She seemed a little too hopeless...

"Hey, don't worry. There's a metro station just over there. I can walk you there if you'd like. It should take you straight to Little Tokyo." she'd say with a small nod of her head. She wouldn't remark on her childish fear. It just didn't seem like it was worth poking fun at... She seemed a little shaken up regardless of the girl's actions.
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

Simplicity [Mei] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity [Mei]   Simplicity [Mei] EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 7:25 pm

Mei nodded a bit. "Sorry!" she said before putting on a big smile. "It's just my first time being outside my house honestly, I was home schooled and everything and suddenly daddy sent me off to another country." she scratched her head. "I don't understand much about this country so I'm doing my best for now!"

She nodded and smiled. "Would you prefer me to walk you home or do you want to walk me to the train station? I think I can find a train station if you give me directions." she offered, she didn't want to ask too much of a stranger, though she hoped to make friends with the girl. She would probably be fine since Little Tokyo often had the streets lit up almost all night.
Back to top Go down
Viche

Viche

Simplicity [Mei] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity [Mei]   Simplicity [Mei] EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 1:01 am

This girl's life sure did seem just as off as she did. She didn't really infer much, but it proved her suspicions she was indeed a transfer student. And it could also be correlated that she was possibly someone important... That would have to come from later interactions with her... Regardless, though, she needed to help this girl home. That could be the least she could do for her right now.

"It sounds like it... Hey, don't worry, though. You now have a friend that will help you out!" she'd say reassuringly. It would be good to let her feel comfortable in the city, especially if she was going to live here for some time. Plus, it would be nice having someone important as a friend...

"Oh, goodness no! I live quite a bit away. If you walked me home, it would be very dark if you returned back to Little Tokyo then. Here, we'll walk to the train station together and I'll see you off back home and we'll make plans for tomorrow!" she'd say with a happy smile. That seemed like the right set of plans, in her mind. She was pleased she would offer such a favor though after just meeting.
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

Simplicity [Mei] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity [Mei]   Simplicity [Mei] EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 1:57 am

She squeaked, I mean literally squeaked and bounced a bit before hugging Susan tightly. "Yay~ I'm glad to have someone so nice as a friend!" she said before letting go quickly and coughing into her hand a bit as if to pretend the burst of affection never happened, a slight blush on her cheeks. "S-sorry that was improper." she said before bowing, unable to hide her smile. "Thank you for being my friend!" she said before looking around.

"I look forward to getting to know you! So which way was that train station?" she asked before scratching her head. "We should hurry though, I wouldn't want you walking home alone in the dark  either!" she said before taking Susan's hand and starting to walk off in a random direction hopefully the right one.
Back to top Go down
Viche

Viche

Simplicity [Mei] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity [Mei]   Simplicity [Mei] EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 2:13 pm

She'd have a look of confusion in response to the squeal, but she'd smile once she was hugged and given a little bit more information behind it. She was glad she made the girl so happy, regardless of her oddness.

"Oh, don't worry. It's fine. And of course! Having friends is important. My mom always says making a friend a day will lead you to a bright future." she'd say optimistically in response to the girl's joy. It was nice meeting someone whose energy she could match easily.

"Oh, it's just around the corner. Don't worry, we'll get there fast enough." she'd say with a nod of her head, gesturing for her to follow her as she began walking through the crowd towards the train station. She'd hum gently, they'd be saying goodbye soon... Was there anything else she could do to make her feel welcomed? Nothing sadly came to mind... Oh well. Next time they could talk more.
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

Simplicity [Mei] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity [Mei]   Simplicity [Mei] EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 5:12 pm

Mei nodded and smiled. "I love making friends, it's especially hard when you don't have any to start with." She said before following Susan to the train station. She looked around as they went through the crowd, making note of interesting looking shops. "So this is what a city is like?" she asked quietly. "It's so busy~" she cooed a bit.

Once they reached the station she bowed. "Thank you for the help Susan! I can't wait to hang out tomorrow!" she giggled. "We'll have soooo much fun!" she said with a smile. "Shoot me a text saying it's you and I'll save your number!" she said before going to get on the train.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Simplicity [Mei] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity [Mei]   Simplicity [Mei] EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:25 pm

She was right, making friends wasn't always easy for some. She had never had an issue with that... But, not everyone was like her. So, she'd lead the way and chat with the girl a bit before she had to leave. It'd be good to make her feel comfortable.

"The city is always busy. Never a dull moment, you could say." she'd say simply enough before they reached the train station. It was time to say goodbyes and the pleasantries like that. She'd smile happily to the girl, waving gently.

"Alright, I'll text you tomorrow then! Get home safely!" she'd say as she watched the strange girl disappear into the train station. Well, with a good deed done and a possible new friend on the horizon, she'd hum in small joy before walking back towards her path home. It'd be nice getting to know someone new, after all.

~Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Simplicity [Mei] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity [Mei]   Simplicity [Mei] Empty

Back to top Go down

Simplicity [Mei]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Out of World :: General Threads :: Archives :: Endymion :: Vista Square-
Jump to: