Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Procrastinati- I Mean Studying! EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Procrastinati- I Mean Studying! EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Procrastinati- I Mean Studying! EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Procrastinati- I Mean Studying! EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Procrastinati- I Mean Studying! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Procrastinati- I Mean Studying! EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Procrastinati- I Mean Studying! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Procrastinati- I Mean Studying! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Procrastinati- I Mean Studying! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Procrastinati- I Mean Studying!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vivi

Vivi

Procrastinati- I Mean Studying! Empty
PostSubject: Procrastinati- I Mean Studying!   Procrastinati- I Mean Studying! EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:35 am

Finally! Rain! The one type of weather that he enjoyed besides snow. Much more so in a quiet area like a library. He had walked in a few moments ago and set his things down by a nearby table. He then promptly got away from the table as best he could to go to the bookshelves. He had a false reason to come here because his mother asked him to study. He planned to do that....a bit.

'But it is so damn boring......' he would think to himself. He then thought the same thing trying to justify not really studying. He sighed and looked through the books. The library must not be going through a whole lot of checking outs, cause there were plenty books on the shelves no matter where he looked. Then again it usually is always like this for any library.

He sighed once more and got back to his desk and opened up his notebook and English book. He then went to the page he was on.....and then promptly put the notebook on the open textbook and sat there with his head resting on his palm for a bit. Then he decided to look near the entrance of the library on the shelves for something interesting to read.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinati- I Mean Studying!   Procrastinati- I Mean Studying! EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:58 am

Studying math wasn’t that fun for Salmane; she had been sitting in a desk alone since school had ended. Flipping through the text book she had, finishing problem after problem. But the homework was devastating, studying was infuriating. But she completed her objective, shutting her book and then grabbing her things and shoving them into her bag, zipping it and throwing it around her back. Not being able to pack her textbox stuffed with papers, she carried it in her hands. As she neared the exit to the library, the door swung open, hitting her square in the face, knocking her off her feet and on to the ground, her papers scattering the floor. She immediately looked towards the door for the one who had opened the door, but it seems the person had left because the door had shut with no one really entering. Salmane ignored it, going to picking up all her papers that were dropped.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinati- I Mean Studying!   Procrastinati- I Mean Studying! EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:12 am

He was still exploring the shelves. Ultimately all he could fine was the first part of a book he already had, some random set of vampire novels, 'Nightlight....?....Booklight...?' he would think to himself trying to remember. In any case, he was actually turning to go back to his desk. Then he heard a particularly nasty "BANG" noise that made him turn to the door. He adjusted his glasses for no real reason, they didn't help him anyway.

He saw a girl there, she was a bit on the shorter side, well she was shorter than he was. Short brown hair, thin figure, and apparently very unlucky. All things considered, she looked kind of cute. But she was on the ground picking up papers. She had rotten luck that moment, so she looked like she could use some help.

They were probably hers. He rushed to the door to catch one leaving her reach and then got down on his knees to help. "Here I'll help," he said nodding a small smile at her before picking up more papers. He noticed that he remembered this girl. She was a third-year too. In fact, she was in his classroom. And there was no way he would have caught she was a third year other than that fact, because she certainly did not have the look of a third year. He continued to move around helping her pick up papers.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinati- I Mean Studying!   Procrastinati- I Mean Studying! EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:46 am

A boy had come to help, wasn’t he in her class? He was a third year, and she did remember his face. But she lightly thanked him for helping and neatly put the papers into her book, shutting it. She then would look at the boy and smile “Woah, you’re not a jerk, usually a boy would walk past laughing. Thanks. Oh! My name is Salmane Sokida.” She thought for a moment, what was his name? It started with a ‘C’ right? It was unique too, Cril? Crilly? Cyril? Cyril Vanns! “Your Cyril Vanns correct? I think your in my class, third year right?"
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinati- I Mean Studying!   Procrastinati- I Mean Studying! EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:57 am

He nodded smiling. And stood up holding a hand out to her so he could help her up. "I like to hope I am not a jerk. I try not to be anyway," he said. He smiled his mismatched brown eye and grey eye unlike normal days sticking out through the glasses. He didn't notice himself.

He nodded when she mentioned his name. Yes, odd name, not very Japanese. But her name, Salmane Sokida, that is, He felt kind of a cheater. She somehow knew him by name, but he couldn't even have guess her name at first if he tried. But it didn't particularly matter, he felt like he was doing alright in the way of first impressions.

"I am actually. I see you all the time. You seemed so quiet in the classroom, even when other students talked," he said with a matter-of-fact tone. He took a look at her head, since that blow from the door must have, or at least sounded, nasty. "How is your head? It sounded like it hurt," he asked with concern showing a bit in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinati- I Mean Studying!   Procrastinati- I Mean Studying! EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:11 am

Salmane put her hand on her head “I’ll be fine, just a little bump. She took the boys hand slowly and pulled herself up, soon reaching for her bag and grabbing it, throwing it over her back again, getting a good glance at the male. "Are you wearing contacts?" She gave a perplexed look towards him and smiled “Two different colored eyes, now that’s something you don’t see every day.” She paused for a second, re-thinking back to what he had said earlier. “Oh, and no one talks to me, I’m surprised you’ve seen me, I’m so invisible”

Last edited by Salmane on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinati- I Mean Studying!   Procrastinati- I Mean Studying! EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:22 am

He smiled back at her after he helped her up. It was nice to make sure she was alright. Put himself in that position, and he might have some very broken glasses by the end of the door. "If that was all I needed to do to say hi, I would have already visited your desk at lunch," he said making a very poor attempt at humor. His changed to confusion when she mentioned his, then he nodded. "Oh, these glasses really aren't doing anything are they?" he said pulling them off and looking at them letting his mismatched eyes show very clearly.

He looked back at her. "No, these aren't contacts. I have kind of an eye ailment of sorts. It just discolored my one eye to grey. My mom makes me wear these so I don't get made fun of. Though I never have. Look, they don't help your vision," he said showing her the glasses that upon further inspection, had flat lenses, that don't help or hurt vision.

Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinati- I Mean Studying!   Procrastinati- I Mean Studying! EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:35 am

“Your eyes look soo cool! I wish there was something about me that was special, All I have is money and that doesn’t get you far.” She sighed then looked down, people only notice her money, not the real her, they never spent the time to get to know her. But alas she can’t change that, the past is behind her. Salmane would smile at the boy and noticed his books on the desk “So, whatch studying? We do have a few tests coming up.” Her smile was small as she gaze at the other.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinati- I Mean Studying!   Procrastinati- I Mean Studying! EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:43 am

He smiled at her. She is like him. But then it is not too hard to come across someone with a lower esteem. He thought for a bit before moving his glasses up to his eyes, but then just putting them away in his case. He didn't need them today.

"You are special I am sure," he said smiling. She looks good, she is soon leaving possibly for a job or a university. Yeah, there is going to be something for her. He looked back at the table as a boom of thunder sounded as the rain grew harder. It didn't shock him. It was comforting.

"Blegh, English.." he said exasperated. "I am not studying really, just skimming a story so I know it for the test. So cramming," he said laughing a bit not able to hide his laziness. He thought for a bit and sighed. "Ah, forget it, I will look at it at home or something," he said going to the book at the desk and closing them. He checked his phone for the time. 3:14 P.M. A good time to leave.

He walked back to her and stopped. "I am probably going to leave for the day. It was nice meeting you, we will have to hang out again sometime. See ya!" he said smiling and walking out the door. He checked and the rained had slowed slightly, so he probably could make it back to the dorms. He braced himself, and went outside into the storm.

((END))
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinati- I Mean Studying!   Procrastinati- I Mean Studying! EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:06 pm

Cyril has established a Social Link with Salmane of the Magician Arcana...

Salmane has established a Social Link with Cyril of the Hermit Arcana...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinati- I Mean Studying!   Procrastinati- I Mean Studying! Empty

Back to top Go down

Procrastinati- I Mean Studying!
Page 1 of 1