Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Demagogue [Azores Team] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Demagogue [Azores Team] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Demagogue [Azores Team] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Demagogue [Azores Team] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Demagogue [Azores Team] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Demagogue [Azores Team] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Demagogue [Azores Team] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Demagogue [Azores Team] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Demagogue [Azores Team] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Demagogue [Azores Team]

Go down 
+3
AkaJack
Shunny
Grantus
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

The Demagogue [Azores Team] Empty
PostSubject: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 1:42 am

The group could approach the two story building that appeared to be old and decrepit. No one would be outside, save for a set of doors that would lead inside. The sun burned brightly, yet the light seemed to not touch the area, like the building was devoid of anything bright or hot. Rinna would approach the building with Nozomi in gentle tow. She had gone ahead of Shunnosuke after his outburst and not said a single word to him should he choose to catch up. She stood outside with Lune who bit her thumb. "Hm....the guy isn't making a show of himself. He is waiting for us. He has some patience for a guy that let everything go to shit without him."

Analee of course would be several blocks away, choosing to stay far enough to where she couldn't hear or feel anything in her mind, but enough to at least vaguely see the group. If she absolutely had to she would come in if called. However until then she would choose not to. She had her own head to think about after all.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 2:24 am

It wouldn't be long until he arrived. He wanted to keep a careful, close look on Nozomi and at the same time some distance was necessary from Rinna or they probably would get at each other's throats...and possible at everyone else's as well. His chest felt heavy, as much as the rest of the body, and it would only aggravate as his sluggish steps drew him closer to the building he had been the day before, under rather different circumstances.

Regardless, the Kurosawa opted to stay a bit away from the team, eyeing the building with...uncertainty. Not very far to be unable to listen to whatever decisions they take, but enough to just not actively partake in them. Unless approached directly, which he hoped not to happen for his tolerance was on extremely low levels, his silence would remain as if Shunnosuke wasn't there.

Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 2:36 am

The Demagogue [Azores Team] 26234-kamen_rider_wizard_trailer_header_image
"Hey, glad you guys could make it,"

Jack offered a friendly wave to the group that had just arrived. It seemed rather odd to him that both teams would arrive back here so quickly after one another judging by the fact that his group had come straight here while theirs had taken a rather long detour for Nozomi before coming. But then again, Batman, Superman, The Flash, and Aquaman all arrive to the middle of Arizona at the same time.... "Looks like we ended up waiting for you, I think, never really discussed it... Either way we're all here so I suppose it all worked out heh. I see you got Nozomi, I take it it went well with Isla then?" Jack tried to pick his words carefully, it looked as if people were a few steps beyond tense right now and his brand of idiocy would probably only exacerbate the situation...

"So now that we're all here, what's the plan?" Jack knew that a group of this size would likely buckle under it's own weight. Something would need to be done."I propose we split into two groups and infiltrate from two sides, force him to split whatever forces he has guarding the place or take him by surprise if one team is able to get in unnoticed."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 2:47 am

Joshua had been waiting impatiently, perhaps with a tinge of nervousness. There was a lot about that building that he didn't like. As a drug lord, Zachary was likely not above from committing some tricky and insidious traps from inside. Without Analee leading them inside, this was going to complicate matters. He waited to hear what Shunnosuke or anyone of her team had to say.

"Or maybe he's waiting for us to serve him the silver platter. Why bother doing anything when we could bring him it, right?" Joshua remarked at Rinna as he eyed Nozomi and Azami.

He really wanted that guy out of reach, but circumstances just weren't that easy. It wasn't like he was angry with Rinna, just a little peeved unfortunately. But the Nyarlathotep Child wasn't in the mood to waste any more time to bicker with everyone. Joshua raised an eyebrow at the Power Ranger, "Does this building look like it has another opening? I'm okay with flanking shit, but won't mean anything if we can't approach in different directions. Plus we're in Standasen, his home turf, he knows we're here. Element of surprise be damned."
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 4:13 am

It had been a while since Azami had last spoken, primarily because she had little to say, but also partially because of her disappointment regarding her recent company. While she had nothing against them personally, it wasn't difficult to see why Joshua was less than thrilled when he encountered them there... more specifically, however, the cosplayer was the main source of her annoyance. The way he reacted to her summoning her Persona, how he unhesitantly paraded around in that costume, and not to mention that idiotically idealistic speech about bringing Zachary in alive to make sure "no one else dies" -- it was very grating in a way that even Shunnosuke hadn't managed to top. It reminded her of herself back when she was a child, always running around like a dumbass, wearing a scarf in the middle of summer because she thought it looked cool and throwing out meaningless, ignorant platitudes she had absorbed from whatever TV shows she had been watching recently.

The others that surrounded her weren't much to her liking either, especially Analee. Lune at least had Rinna to vouch for her, but Analee? The only thing she had going for her was the benefit of the doubt. Maybe it was just her overestimating Zachary's competence, but Azami couldn't help but have her doubts about the girl's loyalties. It seemed ridiculous to think that a headbutt and a bit of yelling was enough to snap her out of whatever sort of twisted mindfuckery that asshole was doing to her brain. And after her warning them about that herself, Azami wasn't exactly overflowing with joy at the thought of bringing her along for the ride.

Ultimately, though, it didn't matter. She knew better than to voice her many disagreements with what was going on. Shouting down everyone else was just gonna spread dissent and threaten to split them up before they could take down Zachary. She'd stick with their agenda and methods for now, but when the time came to confront and deal with him directly, she wouldn't hesitate to do whatever was needed, even if it meant coming to odds with everyone else like back when she first arrived in Standasen. At the very least, she was hopeful that Joshua and Rinna would back her up if no one else would.

Nevertheless, there was no point in staying silent forever. While she didn't have much to offer, there wasn't really any harm in giving what little advice she did have to give to the rest of the group, even if she wasn't certain whether or not they'd heed it. "Part of the reason we're here is so I can get more powerful, right? Trying to sneak past his goons seems counterintuitive to that, not to mention a poor strategy as Joshua pointed out. I say we just cut our way through whatever opposition gets in our way. Hell, maybe Zachary himself'll be more hesitant to go up against us after seeing his entire entourage wasn't enough to stop us." After everything she had dealt with over the course of this calamity, a couple of cannon fodder thugs was the least of Azami's worries, regardless of the amount of them there. As far as she was concerned, the only relevant threat to the mission besides Zachary himself was YumiAmi, and they had already defeated her once before.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 4:36 am

The android looked over surprised to see Shunnosuke and Rinna back already...had they taken too long to act. Regardless, the android offered them a nod at a distance. Then he turned his attention to the plan being made, "Battles are won and lost on the choice of battlefield alone. He's likely holed up with his gang members inside, and he knows we're coming. We've given him plenty of time to prepare, therefore it is likely he has dug in. I recommend that I go in first, I very much doubt that Zachary's goon are going to be armed with Personas. Rather they might bring firearms, despite your powers, you are all human. A bullet will kill you, it will hurt me, but I can take a few hits assuming they don't hit any critical systems." The android stated, offering his view.

"Let's go in together as a single strike force with the intent to get to Zachary and stop his brainwashing." The android stated, "If we're ready to proceed then we had better get going. Any time we spend waiting is more time for him to prepare for us. Let's not keep them waiting too long." He had faith that he would be able to take a hit or two from a bullet, but even though he was well-made, he was far from indestructible. Simon had built him well, but even he had to admit his own faults. He felt like he could trust Joshua, and this masked individual seemed trustworthy as well. He had unlocked his ultimate before the android and that bolstered his confidence. The concern he had was with Azami, she just seemed to be growing more and more self-centered and unstable. If that is who the group would have to work with then they would have to keep an eye on her and make sure she did not go off the deep-end.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 11:52 am

"It's obvious at this point that we shouldn't bring either Azami or Nozomi closer to Zachary... though I wouldn't be surprised if he was expecting us all to go in and leave them both outside." Rita hummed and took a few steps towards Rinna, and of course Nozomi's body. "If nothing else, at least one of us should stay behind to make sure nothing happens. Like Joshua said, we're in his home turf. We can't afford to be careless at this point."

The performer crossed her arms and looked down at the ground in thought. She knew Lia would stay by her, they aided each other too well to really consider otherwise from a strategic viewpoint. It was more of a matter of who should go in, and who should stay outside.

"You shouldn't worry about bullets, just keep your Persona summoned. They're immune to normal weapons of any kind; you could punch them, kick them, stab them with a knife or even try to shoot them, it'd all bounce off." She shrugged. "No use in taking unnecessary damage. Go in with it already summoned if you're so worried, and have it act as your shield. Guns are fast, but you'd already be protected from the get-go."

Rita had to think for a few seconds about this. Going all out and storming the gates would mean leaving very few people to guard Nozomi... though if Shunnosuke wanted to stay behind with Rinna, that might be enough.

"Tch... Maybe the optimal strategy is have one group go in first and clear the way, so we can all move in safely and blockade both the entrance and the way forward. Then again, who knows what bringing Nozomi inside the building might do? It might be a trap, even." The blonde glanced at Lune and raised an eyebrow. "Do you know how much power Zachary has? Even just inside this building. Hell..." Rita snorted with a wry smirk. "At this point I wouldn't be surprised if there was someone around who could make shit like 'domains', like some kind of anime garbage. Even though that's unlikely."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 12:11 am

Rinna looked to Jack and nodded. "It took no effort. We captured the princess, I guess. But I'm game for storming the gates. Fuck subtlety, that's what Zackary likes to do and I'll be damned if I am copying him." She did however nod to Rita. "Fair enough. I can wait out here and bring him in if we somehow need him. If someone wants to wait with me fine, but hey you don't need me. I'm sure you'll beat the guy if you all gang up on him."

Lune turned to Rita and frowned, scratching her head. Zackary's influence was slowly returning the closer they got. "He'll be stronger if we're near him. Without us he is still rather powerful, but beating him frees all of us. I wanna get rid of the headache..." Rinna stepped closer to her kid sister. "We can figure it out. What do you all want to do?"

Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 7:26 pm

"We don't know what he can do. I've never seen him fight," he admitted nonchalantly, "We're just gonna drop in blind and hope for the best."

It's a massive disadvantage, but it wasn't like they weren't weak. Many of the people here have reached the pinnacle of their potential. Even if things does seem to go bad, they weren't going to go down so easily.

"Rinna, Lune, and Nozomi should stay," Joshua started again, "Shunnosuke should stay too if he wants. I'd feel better if we have someone helping to guard Nozomi. Ranger dude should stay too, someone tough to back up Shunnosuke would be great. You two can try to move in if something goes wrong, we'll keep in contact through that mental connection earlier. The rest of us should go in and feel out what's inside."

He began to crack his knuckles as his Persona began to emanate from his being, ready to move in as he was glancing at the doors. "Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 11:44 pm

"That panda kid from earlier seemed hesitant to fight him, but I think it's clear by this point that the thirteen don't have the best sense of judgement." She chimed in as the group discussed Zachary's strength. As the discussion continued, it seemed they had reached a consensus, or at least like they were about to. It was a plan Azami didn't have much of a problem with; while it certainly wasn't ideal, it seemed like their best shot considering the situation, and she remained confident that Zachary and Yumi were the only real risks worth considering for the moment. Her head throbbed and her eyes began to turn yellow as usual, the girl preparing to summon one of her Personas only to suddenly stop.

A strange feeling washed over her. It felt like she was floating away from her body, like she was being gently pulled into a nearby ocean by its tide. Though it was a new sensation and different from the ways they had met each other before, she instantly was able to identify that Nozomi was calling out to her, trying to establish some sort of connection to talk through. This time, however, it seemed like she had a choice. For a moment she was hesitant: Zachary was the most pressing issue right now and it didn't seem wise to delay the assault any further. Regardless though, it seemed just as risky to ignore Nozomi and whatever it was he was trying to bring to her attention. Whatever his reason for contacting her this way was, it had to be important.

"...Give me a second Joshua. I need to do something. It shouldn't take too long." Perhaps she should have explained further, but quite frankly she just wanted to get things over with. The sooner she dealt with this situation, the sooner they could get back to the plan at hand. So Azami would answer the boy's "call" without further hesitance. Her body would go limp, standing in the same position almost lifelessly, the girl clearly having entered a trancelike state. Wherever she was, it wasn't Standasen, not for the moment anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 12:53 am

Excuse me...? — The moment he heard his name being mentioned, Shunnosuke rose the red flag. Still, it was not until Joshua outwardly suggested the abhorrent idea of Shunnosuke being guarded by Jack that the Kurosawa averted his eyes from a distant point in the house and focused his immediate glare at the guy. It's one thing to be underestimated, he could live with that and enjoy the venomous satisfaction of proving others wrong surpassing their expectations. It's another thing to be underestimated to the point of needing the help of someone who's as despicable in his book. — I don't need anyone here to "back me up". Don't you take for a weakling, I have enough to be able to handle my own and take care of myself and whoever else. In case I need assistance of any sorts, I'll be sure to call someone I deem reliable, not simply anyone.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 1:14 am

"I can tell when I've been outvoted heh. Fair enough, full frontal assault it is. Also, Sentinal has a point, you guys need to be very weary of firearms. Heh, Though, for all the shit you guys toss me about my suit, it's actually fully bullet proof for small arms fire and bullet resistant to heavier calibers. You honestly didn't think I just wore this cus it was cozy did ya?" To put it bluntly, Jack thought this was a poor plan, rushing in head first into a fully fortified base was about as needlessly risky as it could get. However, he knew that starting an argument and trying to debate this would only waste time and end up putting everyone in an off mood, which would only serve to make things worse in the long run. Also surprising was how much Joshua was stepping up to the plate on this one. While the two of them would never see eye to eye, or probably even remotely like one another, Jack couldn't help but feel a bit of respect for the guy because of this. Planning a reserve force in case the main force fails and needs reinforcements? Not bad...

"Hrm... I'd rather I was on the front, but I can see your point. I have no issue with this plan. Just don't go killing Zach in there, we need him alive." Jack wanted nothing more then to be on the front lines... However, he knew that for the very same reason he suggested they split up that he had to stay back. No heroic pride was hurt here. Jack finally learned that lesson... However... His lordship felt the need to but in...

"Oh for Zordon's sake... Kurosawa will you please relax, I'm not a fan of this arrangement either and you don't see me complaining." Just when things were going smoothly..."If it honestly means THAT much to you I could swap with someone else... Happy?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 3:31 pm

Rinna sighed herself. "You done? Good. I am content with the plan here, but I trust Jack can help out. Leave us here to hold down the fort. Trust me. Now run off before I cry and die of old age." She said, feigning a yawn like it was no harm to worry about. Lune smiled at Rinna but held her head. The minute they got any closer to Zack, they would fear for their own control. Maybe Rinna could smack her again, but she wondered how long that would last...
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 2:12 am

Joshua resisted the urge to roll his eyes at Kurosawa and at Jack. But either way, they were going to stay behind. He raised an eyebrow at Rinna, but eventually nodded to agree with her. So it was Rinna, Lune, and Shunnosuke back there. So be it. "Fine, c'mon. Let's just get this shit over with."

He was about to enter the building, but--

"For fuck's sakes, now's not the fucking time for a nap, Azami. We'll go on without you. Go catch up or something," he growled at her. The Nyarlathotep Child simply just kicked the door open. When it was, he'd just enter with whoever was following him.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 6:59 pm

"Alright then, if you're sure you can handle yourselves, I'll join the infiltration team," Jack would say with a nod, a sudden feeling of relief washing over him. One less headache to deal with AND he would be able to take on Zach himself. Win win!

"I meant what I said Joshua," Jack said quickly catching up and trying to get ahead of Joshua in the entry. "I'm bullet proof and you're not, let Sentinel and I take point. We can't afford losing anyone to something a pedestrian as gunfire." Jack only hoped Joshua's Ego wouldn't be hurt by this... He didn't mean anything by it, he just wanted to be as safe as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demagogue [Azores Team]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next