Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
How did we get here? (Callie)  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
How did we get here? (Callie)  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
How did we get here? (Callie)  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
How did we get here? (Callie)  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
How did we get here? (Callie)  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
How did we get here? (Callie)  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
How did we get here? (Callie)  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
How did we get here? (Callie)  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
How did we get here? (Callie)  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

How did we get here? (Callie)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

How did we get here? (Callie)  Empty
PostSubject: How did we get here? (Callie)    How did we get here? (Callie)  EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 11:19 pm

"DON'T STOP RUNNING CALLIE! WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT STOP RUNNING AND DON'T LOOK BACK! EHEHEHE! THEIR STARES COULD MELT STEEL!!"

8D shouted to his partner in crime as he rounded the corner, clutching his prize to his chest. That prize was not more precious then his own life... Without it this entire night would be for naught. All they had done would amount to nothing, and the atrocities they had committed would be truly unforgivable... With a quick hand he pulled Callie into his hiding spot and clamped his mouth shut, hoping the crowd would pass them by unnoticed. Quietly to himself... 8D wondered how he had gotten into this mess... How could it have all gone so wrong when it all started so innocently... innocently... innocently woodily woodily woodily woooo~

~Earlier that day!~

Durring a particularly quiet afternoon of work, while she was helping Kay with the built up dishes, Callie would most definitely hear the tell tale ticking of 8D's detached hand skittering it's way across the ground before tugging on her dress. If she payed it any mind it would point to 8D who was crouched behind a stool in an obvious, yet futile, attempt to hide. "PSSST! Callie! Come here!" He would whisper yell.

"Just go see what he wants... He won't go away until you do." Kay said, not bothering to look up from the sink.

Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: How did we get here? (Callie)    How did we get here? (Callie)  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 10:49 pm

"Why do you even bother to clean these thing so often? Surly they can't all get that dirty after just a day." Terra would moan, sighing in boredom from having to watch his host scrub away at another one of those pointless things they put food on. Why did they have to be so fancy with their food anyway? Just eat it already. It's not like the food is going to bite back if it isn't properly presented on a finely cleaned dish. Callie herself refused to clean most of the time, why should these stupid plates be any different.

The girl would giggle at her shadows moping, splashing some water in his direction much to his immediate disapproval. "It's just a thing we gotta do, ya know? Kay says we gotta do it so its what we gotta do!" The girls ears would both then suddenly perk up on the top of her head as she heard 8D calling out to her from his hiding spot. "Hehe, finish up this last one for me would ya Terra?" Callie would say jokingly, sliding the plate towards her shadow, whom looked at the plate momentarily with disgust before following the girl towards the ill hidden clown. "What's up 8D?" The young vixen would say whispering, joining him in the super hidden place that he had decided to hold this meeting at. "You got a plan for what we're gonna be doing today?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: How did we get here? (Callie)    How did we get here? (Callie)  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 10:58 pm

"Psst! Callie! It's me! I'm hiding behind the stool!" 8D's snickered as Callie approached. The ingenious of his hiding spot was surely not lost on Callie. For you see... There were two layers to this hiding spot. The fist and most obvious was the stool, an impenetrable force field from which there was no detection. The second and far more impressive layer of the disguise was one that 8D had yet to revile but would need to if he were to continue this and tell Callie what he needed to... And so, 8D removed the rubber 8D mask he was wearing to unveil that it was 8D THE WHOLE TIME!

"It's me! Grins! And I have great news!" From within his rubber mask 8D pulled out a small flyer and handed it to the young girl."There's a Karaoke contest over at Q Story Karaoke! And there's a secret mystery super duper prize for first place! We gatta go and win that prize! Plus we'll be able to sing and watch lots of people sing and dance! I already asked J and he said "Go away and leave me to my work" So that means yes!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: How did we get here? (Callie)    How did we get here? (Callie)  EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 1:39 pm

"Hehehe, 8D! You're meant to hide your face away! Not put your face over your face! Then you still just look like you, silly!" Callie would say with a smile, laughing at the robots clear misconception of how to stay inconspicuous... The hell did that sentence mean? "Plus you didn't even try to hide your voice when you called me over! You gotta put on a fake accent or a silly voice if you're trying to keep yourself undercover silly. That's like rule number one of being a super secret spy ya know!"

The young girl would stare at the flyer for a few moments, namely scanning over the various pictures that it had displayed as she was still not the best at the whole reading thing. I mean she could spell her name now! She knew what that looked like in letters, but the rest... There were just too many different words! "Karaoke? Isn't that like, singing?" She'd question, tilting her head to one side as she considered this idea as what her daily adventure would hold. Honestly, she couldn't remember the last time she sung out loud to someone, that seemed kinda scary. "Would we be singing together? That would make it way more fun!... And way less scary..."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: How did we get here? (Callie)    How did we get here? (Callie)  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 2:12 am

"No no you see this mask has a milky pail complexion while I have more of an off eggshell complexion, See? Completely different in every way! Ehehehe."8D snickered to himself as he got up and grinned wide to Callie. Though she did make a good point... He did fail to mask his voice in the slightest... GASP! What if this put the whole operation into jeopardy! What if this was that start of a horrible chain of events that lead to their downfall later in the evening! WHAT IF THIS IS ALL FORESHADOWING! -Heh...-"Hmm... You may be right. What do you think I should do for next time? Shood I go fo ze franch acent? Ohohoho! I zeenk I pull et off rathar well no?" -WOW that was raciest...-

"But enough about that... You're right! Karaoke is singing! You get to go up on stage and sing all your favorite songs! And sure we can sing together! I wouldn't have it any other way Callie! After all, I was thinking of adding a bit to my act and this is the perfect opportunity to test out my singing voice! Ehehehe. The contest starts tonight at eight. What do you say Callie? Can we Can we Can we!?!?!?!" 8D then gave Callie his best pouty face... Just to seal the deal Eheheh.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: How did we get here? (Callie)    How did we get here? (Callie)  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 2:15 pm

"Hahahahhahahaha!" Callie would almost fall backwards laughing at 8D's attempts to mimic a French accent, it was amazing! Amazing in a hilarious, unexpected and downright silly kinda way. Perhaps not amazing in the actually sounding like a French accent kinda way, though she wasn't sure of that, she hadn't met anyone with a French accent in a long long time, if ever! In fact... "I dunno what a 'Franch' accent is 8D, but that was brilliant! Maybe not the best for super secrety missions though. You'll make me laugh too much and blow our cover!"

"I guess we could try. I dunno if I'll be the best at singing though, especially with so many people watching! I-I'll be scared!" Callie would admit, blushing slightly at the thought of it. "B-but if you think its a good idea. Then I'll be right behind you to back you up! Let's do it!" She'd cry out, giving her robotic brother a big hug before climbing up onto his shoulders and pointing towards the door. "Onwards! To adventure!"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: How did we get here? (Callie)    How did we get here? (Callie)  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 2:00 am

"Great! Aha! I knew you would say yes! Oh this is going to be so fun fun fun!" 8D leaped for joy at the thought of how much fun he and Callie were going to have tonight! They would sing and dance and have tasty treats and win a fabulous prize at the end of the night! Honestly he had started feeling bad for not taking Callie out anywhere sense he had been home... But tonight would change that. They would have fun running around and playing just like the old days. Honestly it was what he lived for...

"Now all we gatta do is wait for the time skip and we'll-

-Later that night at Q Story Karaoke-

-already be there thanks to the convenience of scene changes! See? We're already here! Ehehehe!" 8D giggled and inspected his outfit, GONE was the normal purple and blue. Instead he wore a some casual slacks and a nice button up red silk shirt. If tonight was going to be his big debut-heh... that word is spelled De But... heh- he had to look his sharpest! With a nod, 8D made his way towards the entrance of the Karaoke Bar.

"You Ready Callie? Now all we gatta do is get inside and sign up, surely there will be no obsicals to this what so ever and me continuing to talk about it will only serve to delay our getting inside! So I should probably stop-" 8D's long set up was interupted by the punch line the bouncier blocking the entrance.

"Hey... Can't you read?" The overly muscular man sneered as he pointed to the sign above the door. It only took 8D a moment to collect himself enough to read the notice.

"21 and over only?... Aw nut burgers..." 8D said with a sigh... This was gunna be harder then he thought....
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: How did we get here? (Callie)    How did we get here? (Callie)  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 4:39 pm

"You better be right clown." Terra would speak up, appearing on the girls shoulder and giving the clown a stern look. "You better now waste our time! We could of done something that would of been definitely fun instead!" This better be worth their time... He was gonna suggest something fun for him and Callie to do after she was done with her work, but the stupid clown had to jump in first didn't he.

-Later-

Callie would suddenly jump as 8D spoke. "W-whu? You haven't spoken in about an hour! Wh-what are you talking about? Are we there yet?" The girl would question confused, looking at the building in front of the pair with curiosity. So this is the place 8D was talking about? "Y-yeah, I'm ready... I think." Honestly she was a little nervous, she had never had to sing in front of a crowd, what if she messed up? What if they didn't like her voice?... Oh well, with 8D at her side. It'll be fun, right?

"H-huh? Twenty-one? D-does that mean we can't do it after all Grins?" Callie would question, looking at the brother bot with expectant eyes. A small part of her sighing with relief, although... What else were they going to do now?

"I knew this was a waste of time..."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: How did we get here? (Callie)    How did we get here? (Callie)  EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:10 am

"Ah shut your metaphysical freudian based psychology yapper Terra. We'll get in juuuust fine! It's not gunna be a waste of time because I got the perfect plan to get us in there!" 8D snickered to himself as he got up and dusted himself off. Though he DID have a plan, it was going to take some doing to pull it off. He would need Callie's up most cooperation and a dash of luck if this was going to work. "Alright... We're going to need a disguise if we're gunna sneak in..."

"I can still hear you ya know..." said the Bouncer who was still standing but a few feet from 8D.

"So come on! Let's head to the all night thrift store and pick up some fun costumes! Oh this will be so much FUN!" 8D giggled and held Callie's hand as he skipped off to the thrift store.

Later still...

"Excuse.. EHEM... Excuse me my fellow adult human." In all his years as a bouncer, he had never seen anyone THIS tall. A few minutes after the two kids left to go try and find costumes to sneak in, Jim the bouncer was met face to chest with this tall lanky drink of water before him. Clad in only an over sized trench coat and fedora, the man stood looking down at Jim with a nervous smile... Funny, he looked and sounded a lot like that little girl the weird clown had with him... Maybe her father? "I, as a full grown adult... Would like to gain entrance to your fine establishment where fellow adults such as ourselves gather!"

"Uh.. Sure mate... Go on in." Jim said, oppening the door for the clearly of age gentleman.

"Why thank you! I shall!... Do just... that..." The odd man's upper torso seemed to bend off balance as his bottom half took off well before it seemed his top half was ready for it, nearly toppling over as he entered the bar.

"... Freak..." Jim said turning his attention back to his duties.

---

"Uh..... Callie? You won't believe this..." whispered 8D having watched the entier exanve from a distance away and ducked behind a dumpster, trench coat in hand."But I don't think this idea is gunna work...." He let out a nervious giggle and slumped down, slightly defeated. "Well uh... You got any ideas? heh... ehehe...hooooo boy..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: How did we get here? (Callie)    How did we get here? (Callie)  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 3:20 pm

"Does he even know what the hell he meant by what he just said?" Terra would sigh, annoyed by the stupid robots manner. He'd put up with it most of the time for Callie's sake, but he was just ruining their day at this point and even worse couldn't even get them into the place. "Stupid clown..." Would be the shadows last remark before hiding his way deeper into Callie's mind in an attempt to not have to deal with this anymore.

"I dunno if that's a good idea 8D..." The disheartened young girl would reply to 8D's plan of getting them in there. "Even if we did somehow get in, they'd surely notice once we were actually in there, especially if we were here to sing." She'd continue, lacking her usual cheerful tone. "Why don't we just try to find something else fun to do? I'm sure we ca-." Before she even had a chance to finish her sentence, she had been pulled away with 8D as he skipped towards the store.

---

Watching the whole thing happen was a bizarre show, she wouldn't of believed it if 8D told her about it if she hadn't seen it with her own two eyes. That man was really weird... Unless he was doing the same thing 8D had planned. "He probably would get a little suspicious..." She'd agree on the idea most likely not working. "I dunno. I don't think there will be an easy way to get in there." She'd reply, taking a quick scan of the front of the building to see if there was any alternative entrances. "C-can't we just go grab an ice-cream and think of something else fun to do? There's surly something else going on today that'll be just as fun and they'll let me join in too."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: How did we get here? (Callie)    How did we get here? (Callie)  EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 3:54 pm

"B-But I... I just..." 8D felt a weight on his shoulders as he heard and took very close note of the small quiver in Callie's voice. His processor went haywire as he tried desperately to think of an out to this situation, perhaps a way to salvage the night and get the into the karaoke contest... But from the looks of it.. Callie didn't even want to in the first place... "Oh... I'm sorry Callie. Eh-ehehe... I guess I just wanted to do something with you. Something fun! We haven't really gotten to do much together sense I got back and well, I thought this could be a fun thing for us to goof off with, like old times... I guess I just missed doing silly stuff with you..." If he had tear ducts 8D would be using them at this point. Instead he would just pick Callie up into a hug and smile broadly"But I suppose Ice Cream is better then spending the whole night trying to sneak into some random place eh? Ehehehe"

8D would take Callie by the hand and lead her away from the Karaoke bar and towards the ice cream parlor just down the road, her favorite.

---

"Ehehe, say what you will, that bouncer sure gave us the COLD shoulder! I think he needs to CHILL and get rid of that ICEY demeanor! EHEHEHEHE!" 8D laughed hartily as he licked his Blue Moon ice cream cone and paid for Callie's "Though ya know, I can't help but wonder what that prize was..."

As if fueled by pure comedic timing, the door to the ice cream parlor burst open, prompting the lanky android to turn his attention to the tall man who barged in. As luck would have it, it was the tall man in the trench coat from earlier, in his arms he clutched a package tightly and in his eyes a crazed look of desperation.

"...Eh?" was all 8D could say to this sudden development.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: How did we get here? (Callie)    How did we get here? (Callie)  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 12:47 pm

The vixen would nod in agreement. "I've missed doing silly stuff with you too! Those were always the most fun days of my life, you always allowed us to do such stupid things that I'd never even think of if you didn't think of them first! A-and it's not that I don't want to do something silly with you now, I'm just... Not sure if getting in trouble over it all is a great idea. I mean, we have so many other things we could do that wouldn't get us in trouble, you know?" Callie would say, hugging 8D back and allowing one of her more common smiles to return to her face, especially when the sound of ice cream was mentioned. "Ice cream!? Yeah! That sounds like a great place to start!"

---

Back to her usual self again, Callie would giggle at each of the stupid jokes and puns that 8D would be saying about that mean old bouncer. Terra knew he didn't like the clown much personally, but he also knew he had to put up with him if she made Callie this happy. "Yeah, he was just a meanie head." The girl would add, licking away at her own ice cream happily. Callie's ears too would perk up slightly from under her hood as a door suddenly burst open from in front of the two with the weirdly tall man they had seen not long ago awkwardly walking out with something in his grasp. "W-what is he doing here?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: How did we get here? (Callie)    How did we get here? (Callie)  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 7:24 pm

"Hey!" The strange man called, his voice several octaves lower then when they heard him earlier. To say hearing that voice coming from what looked like Callie's head was jarring for 8D would be a gross understatement. In fact it nearly fried 8D's processor and made his mother board-Yeah stop... Jack just stop...You don't know computers and frankly I find this rather racist... Ehehe- "Here kid! Don't say I never did nothen for yas." The tall ubalanced man would rush forward and deposit the object he was holding,which turned out to be a rather large and overstuffed dufflebag, on Grins and Callie's table before he jumped over the counter and ran for the backdoor of the ice cream shop, much to the dismay of the store clerk.

"...What a Nice man." 8D would smile and lick his iceceam slowly as he heard what sounded like very loud firecrackers being set off from the back room of the shop. "He must have known we didn't get into the contest and brought us the prize to make up for it! Golly he's a friendly fellow don't you think Callie?" The faint sound of sirens in the distance seemed to get louder as time went on."What do ya think is in it? Maybe it's a shiny trophy! OOOOH I can't stand not knowing Ehehe," 8D's face nearly split in two from the size of his grin as he unzipped the bag and looked inside.

"Check it out Callie! Unmarked non-sequential small bills!... Wait..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: How did we get here? (Callie)    How did we get here? (Callie)  EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:04 pm

"H-huh?" Callie would jump slightly as a huge bag suddenly landed in front of her, followed by the strange man running off. "W-what was that all about?" She'd question out loud to herself, completely confused by the whole scenario. She'd jump again when a loud and quite familiar sound ringed in her ears from where the man ran off to. "U-uhh... 8D... I think we should--..." Before she could finish, Grins would jump in with his happy assumption of what was going on. In most cases, she would of blindly followed along, not bothering to give it a second thought or have a care in the world. Yet Terra was still sulking slightly, so she was still a little on edge.

The young vixen would hold her hands over her hood where her ears lay flat, trying her best to zone out from all the loud noises of the man in the back and now sirens out the front. "I, uh... I really think we should get out of here 8D. Something bads happening, I can feel it..." She'd take a quick look around before standing up and getting ready to run off, not giving the bag a second thought of her own. "Come on!" She'd call out to 8D, forcing a weak smile so that he didn't get upset again. "If something is happening, it's always better to watch the fireworks from afar then have them blow up in your face, right?" With that, she'd grab her robot friends arm and make a dash for the door.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: How did we get here? (Callie)    How did we get here? (Callie)  EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 12:27 am

"Oh... Oooooh" As the sounds of the sirens got closer an closer 8D's wide grin slowly faded away into a small smile, then to a fairly neutral expression, and finely to a look of minor annoyance at how the night had gone."Well... Poo..." With that said, he lat himself be lead by Callie's hand, absent mindedly dragging the bag with him...

---

"DON'T STOP RUNNING CALLIE! WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT STOP RUNNING AND DON'T LOOK BACK! EHEHEHE! THEIR STARES COULD MELT STEEL!!"8D shouted to his partner in crime as he rounded the corner, clutching his prize to his chest. That prize was not more precious then his own life... Without it this entire night would be for naught. All they had done would amount to nothing, and the atrocities they had committed would be truly unforgivable... With a quick hand he pulled Callie into his hiding spot and clamped his mouth shut, hoping the crowd would pass them by unnoticed. Quietly to himself... 8D wondered how he had gotten into this mess... How could it have all gone so wrong when it all started so innocently.

Once the group of police officers and ice cream shop employees had passed them by, 8D let out a held breath and felt a bit of the tension of the night leave him. However, he still felt a sudden dark and foreboding feeling wash over him. "They're gone... for now eh-ehehe... heh... Damn it..." 8D's voice would turn cold as he slumped to the ground and buried his face in his hands"Where did this all go wrong..." With none of his trademark flourish or jubilation he would remove his mask and hat, tossing them aside with little care."Callie I.. I am SO Sorry, I just wanted to have a fun night with you again but, everything went wrong... You've been alone for the past year with no one to play with and the first nights I'm back you get attacked by demons, dragged into a demon's domain, and chased through the streets by the cops and undoubtedly a few cadets... What kind of big brother am I to put your though this kind of danger?" 8D would raise his eyes to meet Callie's for only a moment before looking away, afraid to see what she might think "Maybe I should have just stayed in that city to see things through after all..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did we get here? (Callie)    How did we get here? (Callie)  Empty

Back to top Go down

How did we get here? (Callie)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next