Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] Empty
PostSubject: A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening]   A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 3:02 pm

A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] 2zgu2s3

_________
Awakening
_________

A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] Tumblr_noxl2a1Jnp1rki51so8_500

Another night, another round of testing possible new recruits. Ever since the possibility of joining the ranks of Cadets has been announced, a lot of ambitious citizens of Endymion have come around to try, and tonight would probably be no different. Would this night's ritual prove to be a success? Only time would tell that one, as Julius patiently waited at his desk in class 0, with the goblet prepared for the person that would dare undergo the trial. Any new recruits would certainly be put to good use in time during these chaotic days. Let's see how good of an impression the newest one makes...
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening]   A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 3:16 pm

Axel ran inside the building where he was told to meet at.
"Hello. Axel Allen, present and accounted for..." he said as he entered. He was excited.
Tonight was the night he'd become a cadet.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening]   A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 3:47 pm

''Good evening to you as well.''

Julius would nod towards the newcomer, who appeared to be an adult man this time around. They were certainly getting some diversity among their ranks, from teenagers to adults of both genders, which was rather interesting. Of course, that in itself mattered none as to whether they successfully passed the ritual. Soon, it would be seen whether the man's initial excitement was to end on the same note, but the Prince could appreciate the eagerness, if nothing else. After all, what good was a disinterested Cadet in the line of work?

''I assume you've come ready to begin this, but before we start, I would like you to tell me your reasons for wanting to become a Cadet.''
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening]   A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 3:55 pm

"Two reasons: One is because I lost almost everything to the divide. I intend to make sure nobody else suffers losses like that ever again. The other is because I want to be what I used to be again: an inspiration to the people." Axel responded.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening]   A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 10:03 pm

A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] 6Qc5b2M

''So you wish to help and inspire people? A perhaps idealistic reason, but I can respect your choice on the matter.''

The work of a Cadet wasn't always sunshine and rainbows, even though it did make them look as heroes to the public. It would remain to see whether this man would keep his rosy outlook on the situation after having experienced the job first hand. However, there have been several coming with similar reasons, and not doing all that bad. It would appear that a good deal of people are interested in Endymion's well being, that's for sure.

Reaching for the goblet he had with him, Julius would walk up to Axel, offering it to him after his words and when the man did what he needed to do.

''Very well then. Kneel and swear your loyalty to our Queen. Then drink this.''

Once Axel proceeded to do so, the sweetish taste of the blood within would soon turn into a painful burn starting at his throat and spreading through the rest of his body. The agony would last for a while, and if successful, the man would be able to summon his Persona now...
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening]   A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 10:44 pm

Alright. He had to wonder what the liquid was. Although something about it reminded him of some long-running manga series. But that wasn't important now.
What was important was this.
"I, Axel Allen hereby swear loyalty to the City of Endymion and its Queen." He said as he knelt. Then he drank the liquid. It tasted almost like... blood to him.
For a moment, nothing happened...
Then everything changed.
A sudden wave of nausea hit Axel as his eyes began to leak a black liquid. He then proceeded to regurgitate up that same liquid as well in a stream. As he proceeded to stare in the pool wondering how he was going to explain this as it wore off, he noticed something in the reflection, a shape that wasn't there before.
He only had a moment to turn before a skeletal hand flew out of nowhere and pinned him to the wall, choking him.

"Human. I thank you for freeing me. My name is Dr. W.D Gaster. I am the man who speaks in hands. I will now proceed to kill you, and take your soul. Goodbye, human." It said. Axel desperately struggled to get its hand off of him, even as he felt the world going black.

"Is this... how I die?" He thought. He almost thought it karmic that he would die this way until his own words earlier echoed in his mind.
"I won't die yet. I need to make amends. No matter what, I will be a hero this city needs. I... refuse to die." He heard himself speak.
And in that moment, he was filled with determination, causing the hand to release him.

"Ah. Your soul... it's filled with determination... hmph. Perhaps I won't kill you yet... but bear in mind, one day, I will. I am yours to command... for now." It said as it disappeared.
Axel only stared in silence for a moment before he spoke again.
"I have a million questions right now. But first... sorry about the rug. That's probably gonna take forever to clean..." He said as he stood back up shakily. He would be find, just... shocked at what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening]   A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 11:14 pm

Julius watched the development calmly, although ready to interfere had anything too dangerous happened. It would appear that this man had a rather atypical kind of Persona in him, which while unusual, was not a completely non-existent phenomenon. He would, of course address that in time, but the man should last the way he was to complete the ritual before it was necessary, based on the given situation.

The Prince would nod towards Axel. ''The mess is no huge matter, we'll deal with that afterwards.'' Supernatural happenings and circumstances related to Personas and Demons were common in the lives of Cadets after all, therefore there was no need to panic for as long as nothing went obviously out of hand. Assessing the man's shaky condition, he would smile faintly as he moved to grab one of the summoning scrolls prepared for these occasions.

''Your questions will get answered in time, if you can successfully complete the next part as well. Now, show me what your new power is capable of.''

Unfurling the scroll, a decently large demon would materialize from a cloud of smoke, its attention quickly locking onto the newly awakened Rogue, challenging the man to oppose it.

A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] TeuPrWB

~Initiating PvS Combat~

''GrRrR....''

Flauros Lvl 3:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening]   A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 11:30 pm

A demon...? Well, trial by combat was always one possibility. Certainly more active than a regular exam.
Then again, this was the cadets. They weren't regular people.
"Well. This should be a challenge. First up, i'm gonna warm up a little. Let's get them, Gaster!" Axel said, feeling a sudden surge of power as Gaster came out of a inky-black void above him and dropped some kind of ball of code on him before returning to the void.

Action::

Stats::

Information for Me::
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening]   A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 11:31 pm

OOC: Personal Soundtrack Shift::
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening]   A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 11:38 pm

''Good luck.'' That said, Julius would toss a loaded gun towards the man, as per standard procedure, and proceed to simple watch the battle unfold from then on.

Flauros Lvl 3:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening]   A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 12:07 am

"Thanks." Axel said.
"Gaster! Let's get them!" he shouted as he summoned his persona, who sent two Skeletal hands flying at the demons. The flames hurt, but the pain soon faded.

Action:
Using kill Rush for 8% HP. Dmg. Is 22 per punch after all calculations.
Both punches miss on a 1-3.
Both punches crit on a 10.
Punch 1:
Miss:
Random number (1,10) :
Crit:
Random number (1,10) :

Punch 2:
Miss:
Random number (1,10) :
Crit:
Random number (1,10) :

Stats:
Lvl. 1
HP: 51/51-17=34/51
SP: 24/30sp.
PEnd: 0%
MEnd: 0%
Ppstr: 14
Pmstr: 14
Dx: 14
Lk: 14
Tarukaja 2/3
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening]   A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 12:22 am

Flauros Lvl 3:

OoC:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening]   A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 1:17 am

Axel grunted as he took the hits. He was determined to win...
IT couldn't possibly take all those hits..

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening]   A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 1:28 am

Flauros Lvl 3:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening]   A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 1:38 am

This was it. He felt the last hit slam into him. If he didn't kill this sucker soon...
Well, he didn't want to think about it.
He threw two more punches as a last desperate effort as he felt the enhanced strength fade...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening]   A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Rogue Start [Axel's Awakening]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next