Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) Empty
PostSubject: The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance)   The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 11:11 pm

The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) UD4tVSj

Map Key:

The doorway to the Deep Abyss was a rather imposing sight. Before Frogerio and company stood a massive black door, seemingly carved out of the mountain. On it's surface, ornamental decorations radiated a dim, blue aura. The handles resembled some twisted interpretation of a lion biting down on a ring. Their eyes looked almost alive, and if one looked at them close enough, one would come to find that the eyes were indeed moving. Mae, who was not only responsible for the event, had taken on the extra duty of joining the otherwise too small crew into the Deep Abyss. Everyone present was also in possession of a small, black necklace, which hung from their necks on a chain. These keys would transport them out should the entire party fall in battle.

"Well then, are you all ready? Here goes!" Mae gave her new allies a light smile as she pushed the doors open, before the group headed inside the darkness that awaited them.

NPC Replacement:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance)   The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 6:29 pm

"Pheeeeeeesh! I thought I told you to be a referee or a commentator or something, lil' red miss." Frog chuckled as he passed through the door and into this unknown realm. On his head, a green hat with a feather tucked in, on his face, a pair of round glasses which reflected a golden glint and his outfit a complete and utter chaotic creation, stuck somewhere in between the frog and the prince. Around his belt, a regal rapier had been regally laid into an equally regal pose, whatever that meant. As his steps echoed, the Frog turned to the miss that had introduced them to this site and grinned. "Joking joking. But hell, this is some great event organization, I gotta give you that. Like, wow, where have you even found a site like this for rent, let alone populated it with demons? Hah, whatever, not like you're gonna tell me. But there's something I gotta tell you..."

The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) Shock____by_ninjacyndaquil-d9vp3gj
"...nobody can replace Brit. Not even the event organizer such as yourself."

He gave the girl a toxic glare, retaining it for a moment just enough to let it sink into her pathetically basic brain. Then, he seemed to shift back to normal, no more animosity present in his voice. Rather, it was once again as soft as the silk he was wearing. Which wasn't much, safe to say. Because costumes are all of horrible quality. Couldn't not wear one for Halloween though, amirite? It was fun, dressing up. Kinda like what they did in their lil' town of Endymion. Except he didn't need to stay up all night for this. Hooray~! That always sucked. Oh, right, there were some formalities he still had to take care of with the girl. Mae was her name? May? Whatever. He was to assign her something. Some numbers or whatever? Whatever. He kept eye contact with her, gently resting his hands on his hips. He was a heaping bundle of excitement right now, even if Brit wasn't there. They were gonna have to play dress up together back in Endy~

"Anyways, something tell me I must assign you a particular role in this little temporary family of ours, aye lil' red~? Let's see, mhmhm, nice skills...pretty basic...you could've taken a couple more buffs...but eh. I'll have to cover for that, as it seems. Such a waste of my potential though... Whatever. This is a race, right? So let's get started, shall we?"

Mae's stats:

Stats & Actions:

Movement:

ALL LEADERS HAVE THE LEADERSHIP SKILL BY DEFAULT SO ONLY I NEED TO POST 400 WORDS.
DEATH, ATHENA, I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO WAIT FOR YOU TOO LONG. SO POST OR SUFFER THE RAGE OF MY MANTIS.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance)   The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 8:11 pm

Even though Athena would rather spend her Halloween somewhere harm this opportunity was too big to pass, even if it meant socializing with people of lesser value and trusting her well being to them. At the very least she could hope one of them would prove competent, still she was prepared to carry this team all by herself. As the gates opened revealing the stage Athena felt her heart skip a bit, as if venturing into fucked up locations during her job wasn't bad enough she now had to travel through one that was made to be creepy on purpose. Still by setting her mind on the sweet reward Athena was able to maintain her composure, unless the members of the team possessed exceptional empathy she doubted they would even realize she was feeling uncomfortable.

"I guess there's only way to go and that's forward. We should waste no time, those demons are not going to give their treasures unless we beat it out of them." She commented before walking through the gates adjusting her wig better on her head, she had spend hours for her costume and she was determinate to get at least one compliment about how amazing her take on the Wicked Witch of The West, according to the story she was supposed to be ugly but since Athena was going to go as her she couldn't have that, at least she could claim she went for the musical version.

The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) LrTcKom

She stroke a pose before she rushed in to fix what their leader seemed to consider "a proper way to speak towards a person you have never met". With a girlish giggle she tried to capture Mae's attention, should she succeeded the girl would say: "Please pardon my companion's slightly rude comments, he's a sweetheart deep down, he's just having trouble talking to girls he just met, especially cute ones like yourself." Despite not a single world of those being honest Athena managed to pull that speech without erring once, with any luck lies and deception would hold the team together. Once she was done with Mae her attention would shift to Frog. "May I advice caution, this is after all a place we have no information about, we can't afford to make any mistakes, there are plenty of ways to achieve victory in these kind of competitions, letting your enemies fuck up with you carefully approach your goal seems the most effective in our case."

Action:

Stats and Skills:

Last edited by Athena on Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance)   The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 8:54 pm

Hmm, so it looks like one of the ladies was unable to make it. Another lady took her place though. It seems that our leader is pissed about this, but what can you do when your team doesn't show up? It looks like the other lady is giving the new lady words of advise. "I honestly don't know what to say to you since you got this powerful, just do what you do." I say simply. Now to get through this place.

Note:This tablet makes it too hard to copy shit, so please bear with me for today.

Action:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance)   The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 1:15 pm

The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) RgyCue5
PvS Combat has begun

Bugaboo | Lv 50:

Loa | Lv 50:

Mokoi | Lv 50:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance)   The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 2:00 pm

"Oh don't worry, dear witchie~" Frog smirked at Athena's remark. "These guys look like cannon fodder. I'm sure we'll be able to finish 'em up easy. Now come, let'd do this!"

The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) Fight_fin_by_ninjacyndaquil-dan6c28
"Shall we~?"
Stats & Actions:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance)   The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 2:01 pm

Rerolling for Loa 'cause I fucked the code up:

(Loa is Panicked on 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5 and 4:)
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance)   The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 3:19 pm

The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) Xl8Tisi

"Heh not bad. Next time though let me handle the emotional manipulation, it's kind of my forte after all."

Passives:

Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance)   The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 8:14 pm

Wow, all these creatures... demons or whatever, look all spooky. Guess it is Halloween themed eh?

Angatsa's Stats and Stuff:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance)   The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 5:37 am

Bugaboo Resists Ailments
Panicked if 1, 2 or 3:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance)   The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 5:55 am

The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) RgyCue5

Bugaboo | Lv 50:

Loa | Lv 50:

Mokoi | Lv 50:

Anarchy - Turn 1 of 3

Last edited by Notre Dame on Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance)   The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:00 am

Reason for Editing: I apparently can't math. Forgot that Loa's luck was so high. Feel free to void the Damage from all randomizers
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance)   The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 8:41 pm

The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) Fight_fin_by_ninjacyndaquil-dan6c28
"Aight, aight, apologies. Next time you can make 'em all cray-cray, but this time, I just wanted to be able to do this!"
Stats & Actions:

Mae Iharu has entered the battle!!!

The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) Altmae2_by_ninjacyndaquil-danf0gv
"I'm here, I'm here! Have I missed something?"
Mae:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance)   The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 9:28 am

The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) LX9oalF

"I guess that's fair. Still we have a couple of demons to deal with."

[spolier=Passives]

Aeon Arcana: Passive skills get a 15% boost (Regenerative/Healing skills are boosted by 5%, Boost/Amp skills are boosted by 10%)

Ailment Boost | All status ailment attacks are 65% more effective

Spell Master | Halves the SP cost for all magic skills.

Plant Amp | Increases Plant damage output 60%[/spoiler]

Action:

Stats:

Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance)   The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 9:30 am

Healing Done: 33+45= 78 healing done towards Angasta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance)   The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Deep Abyss (Frogerio's Alliance)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next