Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow] Empty
PostSubject: Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow]   Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow] EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 2:37 pm

For Tsukuuuuuu! Eh? Why was this started like this? Well, if you need to know... The Wandering Parlor Ghost was currently in her favorite shop in all of Endymion! What? A binocular shop? The hell would you think that? No, dumby, the Wandering Parlor Ghost's most favorite shop was a beautiful furniture store that let her lend the furniture for her parlor!

And what luck she found a perfect piece to fit her Tsukuyomi theme that was going to be set up in the near future. It was a super secret idea that she hadn't even told many people about! Only a select few kiddies even knew about this possible theme! It was just great to sow seeds of curiosity and excitement!

But with a happy giggle, she'd spin out of the store with a note in hand. She had actually ordered one of those chairs for her house. If she liked the look of the parlor rooms, she was thinking of making her apartment into a nice Tsukuyomi themed house! But first, she wanted to stalk someone... She was so giddy that she was in the perfect mood to stalk! And so with a gentle sigh, the weirdo would quickly dive behind a building's corner, looking with hungry eyes for some prey to stalk!
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow]   Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 4:01 pm

Ah, the BackLight District. Batilde found herself walking around these parts of Endymion more and more frequently with each passing day. There was so much to see and do here! For the most part, she just strolled around and poked her head into the occasional shop that she found interesting.

So why was she here today then? Well, for starters, she needed a new watch. Her old one was getting very worn, and she could use a new one. But that wasn't exactly on her high priorities list. The thought of the new watch just kinda lingered in the back of her mind as her feet danced across the pavement smoothly. Everywhere, people gave the girl either envious or curious glances as she merrily skipped across the streets, humming quietly for herself, unaware of the stalker in the crowds.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow]   Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 4:19 pm

Gleaming eyes would stare hungrily from under the Parlor Ghost's hat. Why was this girl so noticeable in the crowd? For starters, she was happy. Happy people were happy for a reason, and that was always motivation enough for a stalk! But, secondly, the crowd's attitude was fascinating. They were being ever so fixated on her like she was some kind of special exception to the norm. With that, the Wandering Parlor Ghost was off into the crowd. She'd stay her distance, three sometimes four people behind her. She doubted she'd be noticed though, after all, she was a master... And so the hunt begun!
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow]   Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow] EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 9:20 pm

Batilde would keep up her steady pace, looking around in shops every now and again when something caught her attention behind one of the display windows, not really paying her stalker any mind, as she didn't even know she was being followed at all. If Miss Stalker wanted something good out of her, she'd actually have to approach the lass in person.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow]   Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow] EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 9:44 pm

ECK! THIS WAS BORING!? WHY!? WHY CRUEL WORLD WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!? The Wandering Parlor Ghost would practically cringe at every shop the girl had stopped at. What even were her tastes? Obviously poor... To be honest though, she just didn't expect this girl to be so... Bland in things to do. Window shoppers were the absolute worst and stalking them was even more irritating that serving them.

But she was a professional, and this was her time off! She wouldn't allow no window shopper wasting her free time like this. With a jump forward, pushing two people aside, she'd pose and point her finger at the girl with a glare in her eyes.

Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow] LmnRSG3

"Hey girly! Yeah, you, with the happy look on your face! I have a bone to pick with you and your happy kind!"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow]   Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 1:45 pm

Batilde almost froze in place when someone behind her shouted off the top of their lungs. "M-Moi...?" Batilde asked, giving the odd woman a confused look, taken aback by the... forceful way of grabbing her attention this stranger had used. Had she done something to offend this woman? She apparently had a bone to pick with Batilde. As to why, the lass didn't know. "D-Do I know you?" She asked apprehensively, while a small crowd of people seemed to gather around the two, wondering what was going on. Oh, Geesh. What was up her butt?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow]   Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 4:23 pm

Gah! Even her reaction was borderline awful! Goodness, the Ghost would simply continue to point at her vigorously! How does one point vigorously you may ask? Well, with passion! Persistence! Other p words! Like psychotic! Oh hey wait...

"Eh? What!? Really, kiddie? Yes you! Why else would I be pointing at you? Oh my goodness, children these days... Also, give me just one moment and we'll continue." she said with a polite nod of her head before glaring coldly at the forming crowd. Were these people so unhappy with life they'd jump at the chance to watch an unfolding scene? Well, they had another thing coming!

"And all of you!? Get the hell outta my sight! Why you may ask? Because you're all being unbearably rude invading on our talk here! Get outta here or I'll call the cops for sexually harassing two young ladies with all of your beady little eyes!" she'd say with an ever more annoyed look on her face. Insects, rats, mice! The lot of them weren't even worth looking twice at. People like these pissed her off more than happy no gooders like this chick with no idea how awful she was being!

"And you should know my kind, happy no gooder! I am a ghost of wandering parlors! The Wandering Parlor Ghost! And my kind doesn't take too kindly to your rude behavior towards shopping! Window shopping is an awful thing to do, don't you get it!? Goodness, go buy something or don't look at all!" she'd say with an exaggerated huff, crossing her arms as she stared at the girl. Didn't people know to be courteous towards workers in shops!? Window shopping was the worst thing a person could do! It was a sin!
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow]   Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 2:09 pm

"Um... Okay... Sure." Batilde replied with a confused look on her face. What was this woman's deal anyway? Had she been... stalking Batilde? As she went on her little rant about the crowd, the french lass only watched with slight amusement. She was a weird lady for sure. Scary, but delightfully weird.

Seeing her almost verbally flail at the onlookers was an odd sight to behold. Sure, she was right though. What she did was none of their buissness... then again... she was just as guilty as them for stalking Batilde. "Sexual harrassment...? Isn't that taking it too far, miss...?" She half-heartedly protested, looking at the odd lady. "I... should...? Sorry, I don't know 'Your kind'..." Was it really so wrong to go window-shopping? She had plans on buying something today, but none of the things these folks sold really struck her fancy. "How do you know I'm just windowshopping anyhow? Maybe the clothes I found inside wasn't to my liking?" Batilde replied in a very polite manner, trying not to aggravate this woman any further.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow]   Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow] EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 12:46 am

She'd grumble gently as she watched the crowd scurry off like the roaches they were. Honestly, people pissed her off sometimes! Like, not all the time... But some of it. She usually didn't interact with them enough to make it a daily basis but who cared? Right now what mattered was this chick of horrors!

"No limits can be had when dealing with insufferable people like that..." she'd say in response. She was honestly just grumpy now. First that insufferable pig, then that insufferable crowd, and now this insufferable chick. It was so insufferable she might as well cut herself to release the annoyance she felt. Not literally, but kinda sorta.

"My kind are those who have long past! Ghosts, I'll tell ya! I've been dead since! Uh! A while, I forget... A-Anyways~! Justice needs to be served!" the Ghost would say, striking a pose exaggeratedly as she stared at the insufferable chick. Honestly, people needed to learn how to be interesting! Boring people were the worst and needed help! Thus was her cause in life! At least for right now.

"I know because you're boring! There, I said it! Dull, bland, beige, forgettable! As a ghost of parlors that wander, I must do my duty to make sure you don't taint these stores with your blandness without being more exciting first!" the Ghost would say with a firm nod. Honestly, she didn't even know what she was going on about now. She just knew this insufferably boring chick needed some kind of help... Might as well tease the hell outta her for a good laugh as punishment for her crimes~.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow]   Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow] EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 2:01 pm

Batilde looked on as she shooed away the crowd of people, a little terrified of just how... overly expressive she was. Even moreso than Batilde's mother, and she was one expressive lady, using not just her voice, but her body as well to convey her message, moving arms, legs and whatever else she needed as she spoke. "I-If you say so, madam..." Batilde replied nervously. Not the kind of "Oh, crap, I'm embarrased" kind of nervous, but more or less the "If I say something wrong here, I'll get a whipping" kind of nervous, as she shuffled in place.

Now, Batilde wasn't one to believe in ghosts and ghouls, or other supernatural phenomenon... but after what had happened yesterday, she started having her doubts on her previous mindset. Was ghosts actually real? Monsters certainly existed, and her persona did too... so why not ghosts? Zombies? But... this woman looked a bit too corporeal to be a ghost. Then again, so did her persona, and it had just up and vanished. The young progeny didn't know what to believe anymore. Everything she had previously thought impossible was suddenly within the realm of being very real, and the thought scared her. "J-Justice...? Why? I... was gonna buy something eventually, y'know that, right?" Well, if this was indeed a ghost, might as well try to appease it, or at least she hoped that she could.

She'd give the lady a sneer the moment she said Batilde was bland and boring. "Well, I'm trying to blend in!" She replied with a huff, crossing her arms. It wasn't like this 'ghost' dressed up any better than Batilde did. If anything, she looked even more boring.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow]   Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow] EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 1:26 am

She'd cross her arms and hurumph gently. She was so bland in everything she did! It hurt! Herck, she felt a pain coming on. It was her soul. Her soul crying tears of boredom. How dare she look all happy and be so boring! This was one of the worst hunts the Ghost had ever decided to go on... Just the worst!

"Were you? It looked like you were just going to taint these streets with your window shoppingness! Oh, couldn't you have bought that one dress, or some jeans, or shoes, or a hat... Or anything!? You've passed, like, eighty thousand shops already!" the Ghost would say in an exaggerated voice and gesture of her hands pointing behind them. Of course, it was a lie... The ghost had maybe been stalking her for about five or so shops before getting totally bored out of her mind... But it was the thought that counted!

"What? Why would you ever blend in? These people won't care about that. They ain't even gunna remember you if you try and blend in. Why in the world would any normal person want to be forgettable?" the Ghost would say with a crossing of her own arms. That was just down right stupid to say! The Wandering Parlor Ghost knew people, and blending in wasn't all to it. Disappearing into a crowd to 'blend in' usually meant they were lonely. Heck, the Ghost herself didn't exactly avoid that detail either. She could read a crowd, and she could read the ripples. People who made no ripples were forgettable and not worth remembering to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow]   Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 5:17 pm

"G-Geez! Fine then, I'll BUY Something! If that'll get you off my back." Batilde replied, her eyebrow twitching. This woman... was a piece of work alright. It was starting to get really infuriating. Batilde was one to not really lose her composure over stuff like this, but even she had her limits. And this woman just breached that limit. Batilde headed inside the nearest clothing store and found something easy to buy. A small necklace, with a tiny little blue gem (Probably fake) with some gold wrappings around it, hanging from the golden chain. "There, you happy now, miss?" Batilde glared at the woman some before she suddenly started bursting out laughing. She just couldn't keep a straight face after that. "I'm sorry... Hahaha... I needed that."

"Because I don't like standing out...? People staring at me makes me feel self-conscious... I don't like it when people rudely stare at me for whatever clothes I'm wearing." Was that hard to understand for this lady?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow]   Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow] EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 12:05 am

Well, that was an easy bomb to tick off. Aaaah, what a good feeling to actually piss people off! It felt great after meeting so many insufferable people without a single brain cell! Hm, maybe she was more interesting than the pig. She'd watch as the girl shuffled through the store quickly, a small smile on her face. Really, such an interesting little chick she was.

"Oh yes, thrilled actually~. See, that's how you make an impression on a person. Holding back is absolutely awful, kiddie." she'd say with a small smirk pointed at her laugh. It was good to see her put forth some actual emotion other than 'Oh, I'm just a pansy little girl who does nothing cuz yolo!'

"Well, screw them. You shouldn't live your life for people to feel comfortable around you. Make them feel something! Fear, passion, confusion! You're something different, kiddie! Show them that." she'd say with a snicker as she looked around her. Honestly, this was becoming kinda fun. Maybe this random weirdness could help her out. What if she could gain some information from this chick or from people she interacted with.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow]   Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow] EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 1:24 pm

"Hihi, Yeah. I suppose you're right. I'm usually not for that kind of stuff, but on occasion it's nice. I mean, if you try to stand out too often, it loses it's kick, doesn't it?" Batilde replied with a light giggle. Now she made a little more sense, yes? It was just... not her thing to go out of her way to stand out needlessly. Now, of course, if she really wanted to grab everyone's attention, she could just pick up one of her fancier dresses back home. She... usually reserved that one for important festivities. It was a rather expensive, blue dress with silvery decorations running down from the front of the bust all the way, reaching around her back, down towards her hips where it finally stopped. The Skirt itself had the same coloring as the rest of it at the top, while it slowly faded to white near the hem. On it, small glittering snowflakes had been sown on, giving it a very frosty, winter-like feel. Overall, she was very fond of this dress, and for good reason. She looked great in it too.

"Y-You think I really should stand out...?" Batilde asked, somewhat nervously, fidgeting in place. Oh gee... that... she could do that, surely. She'd just have to get used to all the stupid attention.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow]   Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow] EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 11:15 am

Again with the wanna be invisible attitude. Honestly, she was kinda sick of hearing it. She was trying to prune this chick into a rooster! Loud and noticeable! Yeah it kinda required a sex change but baby steps first! After all, Rome wasn't built in a day but it sure as hell broke in one! W-Wait...

"Trust me, it never looses its kick~." the Ghost would say with a small laugh. Sure she was invisible nearly always, but when she wanted her presence known she wasn't afraid to have it shown. Her personality was weird, unorthodox, strange, and not at all normal and she loved it that way. It made people question her and that was all she wanted, really.

"Kiddie, I think you're a potential rose in a garden full of pansies~. Kee kee kee~!" she'd say sternly before laughing at her accidental pun. It was a good one in her mind. Kinda drove in the point and all that jazz~.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow]   Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow] Empty

Back to top Go down

Stalking a Bat [Burnt Marshemellow]
Page 1 of 1