Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hoping to know oneself (For Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hoping to know oneself (For Brittie) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hoping to know oneself (For Brittie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hoping to know oneself (For Brittie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hoping to know oneself (For Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hoping to know oneself (For Brittie) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hoping to know oneself (For Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hoping to know oneself (For Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hoping to know oneself (For Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hoping to know oneself (For Brittie)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brittie

Brittie

Hoping to know oneself (For Brittie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoping to know oneself (For Brittie)   Hoping to know oneself (For Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 2:15 pm

"Cool! That would be great!" While her face seemed to lighten up at the mention of having a new spectator for her "shows" (that's how she liked to put them, as shows with a large audience), the second after, the confusion in her expression became visible with a slight frown. Judging from her exasperated reaction, apparently the young girl recognized Brittany from somewhere else. It didn't cross her mind, however, to be recognized for her Psyche Terrorist attire, and instead Brittany took it as if the girl's memory recalled a magazine cover, an outdoor or a regular photoshoot. "I know what you're gonna ask, and the answer is yes, that one was me! Not my best work, I tell you...or maybe it is my best work, some people got to know me because of it! I can't be ungrateful, right?" She laughed it off, recalling the campaign for a cosmetic chain. The perfume advertising, consisting of one fragrance for each one of the seven sins. Quite embarrassing and tenacious, but it was the job who granted her the possibility of paying the bills. In a way, she was thankful for having the chance.
Back to top Go down
TatumWaldie

TatumWaldie

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to know oneself (For Brittie)   Hoping to know oneself (For Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 5:16 pm

That actually took her off guard.

Did she... really... just say... how long has she been in this super hero business?!

How should she approach this? It was like she was given an unexpected second chance!

I can not believe this! Not her best work? People got to know her? Wait, is it supposed to be a secret identity? No, wait, maybe it's like with some heroes where she's grateful that people know that she's actually trying to do decent work!

Considering that she has to hide this secret, she probably does appreciate recognition when she is given it.

Do you think she's a Cadet?! No wait, cadets don't have secret identities! Holy smokes, she's basically risking her life and well being not just fighting evil but also from the chance of getting caught!

Suddenly, the girl seemed impressively star struck by the magical girl before her.

"... I think you're the most amazing person in the world now,"
she stated, "You have got to be the bravest and most courageous person I've ever met!"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to know oneself (For Brittie)   Hoping to know oneself (For Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 10:32 am

( Sorry it took so long and I'm glad you're enjoying this thread. x3 It's been fun for me as well! )

That’s probably the first time the girl heard she was brave due to a successful campaign. Usually the remarks are how enticing the photoshoot was, or how pretty she looked with a snake around the neck, commenting it must feel scaring to have said animal so close to you, but none has ever said she was courageous for it. “Oh…Hum, okay? I don’t think it demanded so much courage. I mean, I didn’t have my full clothes on, but the most important parts were covered. Like, the snake was covering it… It was kinda icky if you ask me. Like, having a snake with that cold skin rubbing against yours… Ew. But you know, it was quite okay after that. If you don’t mind being so low covered in front of an audience or the fact the place was cold itself… But at least I loved the make up! Did I look that different from now? Judging from your reaction, I guess I did?” It was funny seeing someone admiring her work so much. Modelling wasn’t exactly what Brittany expected to entertain people, and yet she was glad someone appreciated her job for the apparent right reasons.
Back to top Go down
TatumWaldie

TatumWaldie

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to know oneself (For Brittie)   Hoping to know oneself (For Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 12:59 pm

The child was slack-jawed after hearing that.  She had to fight a snake?!  With most of her clothing missing...

In front of an evil audience?!?!?!

Just as impressive was how she was able to find at least a small silver lining, even if it was over something like make-up!  Talk about optimism!

"There is no way I could have ever handled that!" she expressed, as impressed as ever, "I'd be sweating bullets!  I'd be screaming for my life!  It'd be- well, I can handle the cold.  The cold is kind of my element, but with a snake?!  In front of someone who is trying to make sure the job gets done?!  I'm not sure I'd ever be able to do something that amazing and still be able to come out on top!  You're.. just... incredible!"

Well obviously Brittie came out on top after dealing with a snake death trap.  She was still here.

If one looked closely at the child's face, one could swear that there were hearts and stars in her eyes.  She seemed to be very lit up by this amazing super heroine before her.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to know oneself (For Brittie)   Hoping to know oneself (For Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 5:26 pm

Oh wow, you're so sincere! I like the way you think!” Brittany smiled earnestly. She had to admit, meeting someone acting so exhilarated for her feats gave her a whole new perspective about a job she probably didn't have the best outlook on. Not that she despised being a model; far from that, she felt like she couldn't be ungrateful at all for the job that helped paying her bills. Still being appreciated in such a straightforward manner...wow, lifted her mood incredibly to the point she barely forgot she had to be there in time. Barely. “I'd love to stay and talk more, but, you know, I reeeeeallly gotta, like, go! I'm so late, oh my gosh!” She chuckled like it was no big deal. Her mind worked pretty simple in occasions like this: can you change it? Then do it. You can't? Then accept it. Live with the consequences. She was late, and that's it, no matter how much she rushed from now on, she couldn't change it. Standing up and picking her bag again, Brittany gave one last glance to this young, cheery girl. “Hey, if you want, you can come by the gym some time. I mean, it's not like my real job, but you know, you wanted to see what cheerleaders do. I'll make sure to put on a show, so do show up, mmkay?
Back to top Go down
TatumWaldie

TatumWaldie

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to know oneself (For Brittie)   Hoping to know oneself (For Brittie) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 2:19 pm

So, she just invited you to come and watch her perform at the gym! Maybe she uses cheerleading as secret training for her super-heroine work! We should totally do it, steal what secrets we can!

Well, perhaps Mercury was able to think clearly on this one, but Tatum sure wasn't. She froze, in fact. Was this hero really offering to spend more time with her? Was this hero really going to take time off of her busy schedule in order to entertain a child?!

Such generosity! Poor Tatum found herself blushing profusely.

"Um... uh... um... y-yeah, I'll come! Sure! Wh-when I have free time..." She stammered. She wanted to add "Please teach me everything you know," but sadly the words refused to come out.

No, that was inaccurate. Words poured out very easily. It's better to say that she wanted to say that, but instead said-

"I-I'll get out of your way now I'll see you at the gym when I get a chance thank you so much for everything you're the best bye!"

She also saw fit to run off with all of her might. This was apparently becoming far too overwhelming for the child. It was probably better this way. It was time to get back to her classes.

So... not to lamp shade anything, but did we actually learn anything, or is all of this assumptions? Mercury addressed rather casually.

... She's still the coolest hero in the world, Tatum thought defiantly.

Okay, okay, I get the hint.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to know oneself (For Brittie)   Hoping to know oneself (For Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 5:42 pm

Tatum of the Star and Brittany of the Sun have established a social link together
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to know oneself (For Brittie)   Hoping to know oneself (For Brittie) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hoping to know oneself (For Brittie)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2