Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO)   Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 1:00 am

The trio that were determined to meet Zachary to learn more about the situation or discover if he had what they sought or if they were going to learn who did. The android had never encountered or walked around Standasen, so this would be a new experience for him. He did not know where Zachary lay, but evidently he made his home in this district. The android would look around keeping an eye out for possible ambush in the most discreet way that he could manage.

"Hopefully, he is in the mood for guests, because we need to figure out some more answers." The android stated looking around trying to find the right place to go. Well, considering how they were not being pounced on and robbed was a good start for this trip. Now, if they could only expect this hospitality to remain throughout their stay. .....yeah that was expecting far too much wasn't it? He figured Zachary was going to give them the run around, send them on some agenda like Isla did for Sentinel. They could not play both sides, and sooner or later they would have to choose.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO)   Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 4:17 pm

While they were taking the ride there, Sada did change into another outfit that he found laying around. Probably a poor police officer got himself killed by a demon, so Sada didn't mind revealing him of his clothing. "Well, plan B, we could bluff."

Sada would say as he adjusts himself nicely. "Or we could always use bait.. who knows.... i still think his gun works too... Officer...." Sada would then glance at the badge. "Stevens of Azores PD? Sad life..."

Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) Image

Is going full Adachi cuz...why not
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO)   Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 4:45 pm

...erm... — Shunnosuke remained silent, and though he had some things he could vocalize, the silence was more significant than any words. The target of the intensity of his stare: Sada. Not used to the sudden change in attire, he was even more astonished at the fact that Sada had no modesty to exchange clothes in front of him. In other words...Shunnosuke saw it all. Sada was a jerk for all purposes and obviously not someone to be trusted, but the Kurosawa wasn't blind and, damn, the idiot was hot in an uniform, and specially out of it. Or perhaps he was too absorbed by it in such an inappropriate time, so much that he even forgot, for a moment, to focus on what really matters here: the desired meeting with Zachary. — I don't have to bluff. Zachary knows he has my temporary alliance, and as much as it may hurt, I doubt he'll get fooled easily by any act you may throw upon him, specially because you're with me. I know the police is after him, or rather, a certain clown who thinks he's an officer is, but I wouldn't be stupid as to bring one to his hideout, Mr. Stevens. — That said, he walked ahead, confident (or, at this point, careless?) that his presence wouldn't attract harmful attention from his goons. After all, he was a known "acquaintance" in the area.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO)   Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 8:50 pm

As they were walking deeper into the district, a voice seemed to echo in all of their minds as a familiar voice sounded. It was Lune Dalamar calling to them as they made their way deeper into the town.

Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) Latest?cb=20140730062514

"I sense familiar presences. Does that mean you have returned from your assigned mission to speak to Zackary? He will happily meet you if that is so."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO)   Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 10:19 pm

Shunnosuke lifted an eyebrow, wondering what kind of mission Lune was talking about. So much had going on that day he had almost forgotten what it meant, just like it completely flew by his head that he could contact Zachary anytime using the radio the druglord gave him some hours before in case a contact is indeed necessary. So yes, before they all snapped at the sight of a huge Tamara threatening half the archipelago, the mission details returned to his fuzzy thoughts.

Spoiler:

By "them", of course Zachary meant "Ariston". Now it all makes sense! The oldest of the Rhodes siblings was found there, right under the famous Lunapa Oak, with Joshua, Azami and the ASSW by the name Phalanx, the moment Simon's friend gave him a call. The Nyarlatothep Child wasn't specific about why he addressed there by the time Shunnosuke arrived, and Shun himself completely forgot it until this moment, but it was clear as water that Ariston was the responsible for holding up one of the barriers in Lunapa. Coming to that conclusion made the Kurosawa both relieved and frustrated he was not there at the time: relieved because he didn't want to have a strife with the renowned member of Zela Academy, and frustrated because...he was one obstacle. And as all obstacles, he had to be taken down. Whether they wanted it or not. It wouldn't be easy, not because of any power differences between them, something Shun was yet to verify, but because one of the reasons for hesitation lied behind him. His brother. And that's the issue with forming bonds: they will sooner or later interfere with what has to be done.

...The mission is on hold. I must say I wasn't present at the time due to the issue with the demoness, so the ones who had to take care of the business failed miserably... But I do need to speak to Zachary right now regardless, and it better be soon. — He said, with a firm and confident tone in his voice, but making it clear that whatever happened in Lunapa in his absence was not his fault/business.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO)   Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 10:53 pm

"Were here to see your boss, i actually got a nice proposition for him. You got a very problematic fella in the police right now, but i can probably let him in on some trade secrets." Sada gave off his best impression of a smug corrupt cop, and he was doing a pretty good job at it as he swung the handcuffs around his finger. He wondered how the other zodiac that was with them felt about this, he or she, has been kind of silent since the left the island, even on the train ride. Sada wanted to question them, but now wasn't the time.

"I better get an oscar for this...."

Heck, you can even consider me as Shun's submissive prisoner for the time being if it makes you feel safer.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO)   Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 12:09 am

The android nodded his head in agreement with Shunnosuke's assessment, "I'm not sure he will buy it, but you can try it. I just think that it brings greater risk at this point." He said offering his two cents, but no doubt Sada would do it anyways. He seemed a bit reckless and without restraints at times. Sentinel followed Shunnosuke, and heard the voice....a very familiar voice.

Lune? He thought, what the heck was she doing with a scumbag like Zachary? Why wasn't she with Rinna? Then he recalled his thought about who Rinna was possibly working with, and that made the android pause. He found it highly unlikely that they would turn on one another, unless there was something else at play here. Perhaps, Zachary had promised to try and find Rinna in exchange for Lune's help. Speaking of which, what had forced her to gain a persona? The poor girl didn't need to get dragged into the supernatural events after the first experience she had with them. It mad the android a little sad to see that she had gotten pulled into another crisis. The android remained quiet, hoping that Shunnosuke had enough sway to get them. If not, then the android would have to advance a plan that he had forumulated, but even then he had to admit that it was a hell of a gamble with a lot that could go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO)   Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 10:49 pm

Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) Tumblr_n4pyebk5Q21s4cujlo1_500

Lune was strangely silent during their explanations. She wasn't exactly sure what Sada had in mind from what he said, really all they needed to mention was talking to him. "So be it. If you cannot wait, he shall help you. I can-" Before she could continue her voice became laced with static, as another voice filled their minds.

Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) 2crqaoo

"No need, I have been listening and watching this whole time. Good work on your mission if any of you decided to do it. Now, have you come to claim your reward, or do you need something else from me?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO)   Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 1:17 pm

...Huh? No...this isn't about any reward, I... There are things we might want to discuss... — He looked back to the team, waiting for any visual confirmation or signs of approval. — ...about the Thirteen. About their relevance in all of this, about your purpose in this...Analee too and... — His eyes, this turn, shifted to Sada, as if giving him a green light to go forward and say his piece. He figured he could speak about a certain law enforcer who wanted to arrest Zachary, and his intention to prevent it from happening. Not until he earned the answers he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO)   Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 2:28 pm

When Sada saw his cue, he basically let loose. "Ahhh yea... you might have your own personal little assassin coming at your doorstep. He talks alot about justice, but it seems to me that only just justice matters, does that mean hes not above killing you?" Sada would say as he chuckled. "Jack Rannels... got stronger, and thats bad, because he wants to put you away.  And you don't want that, and i don't want that because were basically at an impasse here. " Sada would then shrug. "Who knows, maybe his dad's dead, making Jack the new police chief right because.... family, respect, trust, all that nonsense  and the ability to mobilize the police force...remaining police force against this place...and maybe they can use demons too? Why else would then come if they had no chance?" Sada would then raise a finger. "but.......... ding ding ding! It's only going to last for as long as hes alive.. so if someones trying to help you... wouldn't you want to meet them in person?  Don't do business through loli microphones Zachary...
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO)   Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 6:53 pm

The android remained fairly silent, his thoughts just a bunch of numbers at this point. He was wary of his friend's intention. He wasn't going to ask about Nozomi's body? He looked at Shunnosuke, and mouthed the words 'Nozomi's body?' and had a very confused look on his face. Was that not their entire reason for coming here? He was not so sure about giving information like Jack so freely without the promise of anything in return. The android trusted Shunnosuke, but at the same time he was worried that his friend's judgement was clouded. He was seeing an enemy as a friend rather than an enemy. It was worrying, and the android would note that Sada had a very strange way of putting things. He kept his thoughts to himself, not willing to share them with anyone.

The android was already formulating a plan to circumvent potential rejection or the fact that Zachary. Since he came from Isla then he had a leg up on the situation, and could use that information to enlist Zachary to do something. He already had several private theories floating around in his head, and made sure to keep them to himself. He had no solid evidence, but his intuition on the matter seemed to be on the dot. He just had to figure out a last few ways to connect all of the dots in such a way that they made sense. Hopefully, Zachary could provide the last few details that he needed.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO)   Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 9:06 pm

Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) 2crqaoo

"Hm? Sending your crony to speak for you Shunnosuke? Seems like you, I respect you for being able to do that. But one cop won't bother me. My darling Lune can fight him if he comes into the town again, but thanks for giving me the heads up, cause I think I know where he is right now. Lune, mind taking care of him? I'll send help." No response was heard on the groups end, but Zackary continued to speak. "That said, meeting you all face to face sounds pretty dangerous if the cop is after me right? You want to know something, I'll happily start talking since you did most of my work for me. Hell I'll even tell you where a friend of yours might be. Which friend it is may be up for debate though..."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO)   Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 9:39 pm

"A friend"? Could it be...? — ...What do you mean? Or...who do you mean? Is it... Nozomi? — He spoke, his wide eyes seeming almost scared. Scared of what Zachary might know, what he might do, scared to hear a confirmation. If the druglord really knew where Nozomi is, then it could only mean two things: either he holds the body under his protection, or he has discovered the location of the body and who detains it under their care. Either way, Shunnosuke held his breath. — If it's Nozomi...tell me. I'll do everything, anything you want, I'll go with Lune to stop that damn clown to assault you. Just...tell me it's him... — Shun uttered, sounding perhaps desperate to any of the others. He forgot he wasn't alone that moment, and it didn't matter. His "friends", his "crew" also didn't. He knew what he signed up for the moment he agreed to comply to any of Zachary's intents and he was ready to comply with any requests if it meant getting closer to his goals, personal or not.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO)   Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 10:43 pm

The android blinked, so Zachary might know where Nozomi is? What friend is he talking about? The android thought, but Shunnosuke's sudden outburst blew whatever even ground they could be standing on. He crossed his arms and peered at Shunnosuke, perhaps letting the emotional one handle this negotiation was unwise in hindsight. It was at this point that the android would pipe up, "That is assuming you have some proof that your sources are correct." He said, his tone authoritative and to the point. Since their main negotiator just caved in at the possibility of finding Nozomi, which made some sense given their connection.

Zachary not wanting to see them would throw a wrench into his plan unless he forced the issue, and that might seem a bit too suspicious. "I'm talking solid proof, not just the fact that a little birdy came and told you something." Zachary had to prove that his theory or idea was reliable. The android wasn't looking for the little birdy's name either, that told him nothing other than that Zachary knew them. This could be the bit of information the android needed to make a link, if he could establish that link then perhaps he could work his way out the mess this group was heading toward. If not then he would come up with another plan on the fly.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO)   Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 10:54 pm

Sada relaxed a bit, a little silent. So far, nothing interesting was happening. He didnt care about nozomi, but he didn't want to piss off Shun, not yet anyway. "Can't necessarily do it alone, but if you insist, we might need something to...i dont know..even the odds? I'm talking power Zachary, you're quite familiar with it. Everyone needs a taste of the pie... how else are you expecting to get the job done? "Can sada get something out of this? That was what was on his mind. He had a different agenda from shun and alphonse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO)   Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the gang leader (Shunny, Sada, Senty, and Zachary/CO)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next