Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Forests Melody (Zavie) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Forests Melody (Zavie) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Forests Melody (Zavie) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Forests Melody (Zavie) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Forests Melody (Zavie) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Forests Melody (Zavie) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Forests Melody (Zavie) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Forests Melody (Zavie) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Forests Melody (Zavie) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Forests Melody (Zavie)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

The Forests Melody (Zavie) Empty
PostSubject: The Forests Melody (Zavie)   The Forests Melody (Zavie) EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 1:43 pm

The wind whistled through the forest, chanting a sweet melody that danced from bush to branch, allowing all it passed through to harmonized with it. Birds would sing the chorus as the tree's took on the verse. It was an extraordinary day that only those who took the time to search for it would notice, a day just like any other to the untrained eye. In the middle of all this, enjoying the song of the forest lay a lone boy whom was almost drifting off from the peace that surrounded him.

A small bird would leave its post in the branches to fly down to the boy, the bird recognized him as he would come here often, usually bringing gifts of food to the wildlife that resided here. Without even opening his eyes the boy would reach into his pocket which gained the instant interest of the bird before his hand would reappear to spread seeds along the ground. At this point a few other birds flew down, all trying to grab as much of the food as possible before another beak stole it from them. Void could think of no better place to be, he always admired peace to be the most important thing about all else.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Forests Melody (Zavie)   The Forests Melody (Zavie) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 12:54 pm

The Forests Melody (Zavie) WKcfnYY

If there was one thing the boy loved about East Eden, it was the peace that it brought. His ears would move around like satellites under the hat he was wearing. It made everything a little muffled though... It was probably how normal people heard things. But, he was less than normal, so all the sounds he could be hearing but couldn't because of his hat made him a little sad today.

But, then again, no one was out here in the forest, right? With a small hum, he wondered if he could get away from the restrictions of his hat. Albeit, with the warning of Proxy, he didn't find it too good of an idea after a short while. But, he continued walking down a dirt path within East Eden's forest. It was nice to hear the birds and the animals go about their business. Who knew they could be so lively in the day though?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Forests Melody (Zavie)   The Forests Melody (Zavie) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 1:45 pm

The roughed up boy would roll over from where he lay, almost fast asleep when a distant sound of birds retreating from their perches caught his attention. Someone, or something must be coming this way to scare off all the birds like that. But... Who would be this deep into the forest? It couldn't be that thing, that only ever came at night. Whoever it was, they had to be alone, he would of heard something sooner if there was a group of them. They'd probably just end up walking right past and he could get back to his peaceful snooze... Theeennn aggaaaiinn... He was nosey.

Silently the young kid would pick himself off of the ground and dart to a nearby vantage point to spy on whoever it was that was heading his way. To his confusion, he found himself spying on another kid who as he suspected was on his own. What were they doing way out here... Regardless of the fact they didn't look all that threatening, he still didn't trust them. He had to figure out why they were here. With slight hesitation, the boy would emerge from his hiding spot to stand in the way of where the boy was walking, staring at his possible opponent silently, awaiting his first move.

The Forests Melody (Zavie) Keenan
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Forests Melody (Zavie)   The Forests Melody (Zavie) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 10:48 am

The boy would hum as he continued down the path. He was aware of someone else here... And to be quite honest, it scared him to a degree. But, with Proxy by his side and the fact they were indeed in a forest... It'd be quite easy to run away and loose the person! That was until said person walked onto the path and appeared to be around the same age as him.

The Forests Melody (Zavie) JBQedke

"N-Nani...? You look scary..."

The boy would say timidly, taking a small step back. He definitely looked the part of a demon... What with his outfit and outlandish appearance. He was still a kid though... But... He'd stand his guard for the time being though, not really sure what else to say to the scary looking kid.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Forests Melody (Zavie)   The Forests Melody (Zavie) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 12:05 pm

"Hmph." So then, it seemed the boy had gotten himself all worked up for nothing. This kid didn't look like he could hurt a fly if he wanted to, Void just being here seemed to scare him half to death. The roughed up kid sighed and would take a step towards this new boy, looking him over to make sure this scared act wasn't some kind of trick. However after being satisfied that there was no immediate threat here, he'd approach the boy further.

"I don't mean to scare you." He'd bark out, rather aggressively considering what he was saying. "What are you doing here?" He'd question before letting out a sharp whistle, attracting a nearby bird to flutter down and land on his shoulder, tweeting happily in the young boys ear before looking towards the unfamiliar blonde kid and tilting its head. "This is my turf. Not many people come down this way. So why are you here, boy?" Shaking his head, Void would finally take his glare off of the boy giving him a chance to think about his answer. This wasn't his usual approach on getting answers from people, but... He had never been given this kind of opportunity before and he wanted to try it out.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Forests Melody (Zavie)   The Forests Melody (Zavie) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 3:43 pm

Eep, he was scary! Or, at least he sounded scary... Like, did he have to sound like he was going to attack him at any given moment? It was seriously disturbing... And it put both person and shadow on edge. Was he bad or was he good...?

"I-I came out here to... Um, look for a flower..." the boy would reply timidly. It was partially the truth, it would be cool to find the flower he really liked out in the wild, but mostly he really just came out here by chance....
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Forests Melody (Zavie)   The Forests Melody (Zavie) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 3:09 pm

Void nearly fell over. "A... A Flower...?" He'd shake his head lightly, holding back the urge to laugh. He really didn't expect an answer like that, seriously at this point it kinda felt like the whole trying to be a tough guy thing wasn't entirely needed for this situation. Regardless, this kid clearly wasn't here to harm anyone or anything, that is if you don't include picking flowers as harming them. Then again he never did say he wanted to pick it.

"Hmm... What kind of flower?" He'd question curiously, giving the kid a curious look. "There are many flowers here. A whole lot of different ones too." As much as the sudden change of tone may be weird for the kid, he felt bad about how they'd been introduced and wanted to make it up to him. "Hey, I've explored this whole place loads of times. I bet I know where this flower you're looking for is."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Forests Melody (Zavie)   The Forests Melody (Zavie) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 9:43 pm

The boy would blush gently at the obvious shock the boy had towards his answer. He'd nod in reply, but still... It was weird that this had started out all scary because of a whim to come out this far. It was also just kind of embarrassing... Such a strange turn of events.

"I was hoping to find a red lycoris flower! They are really pretty, you know." the boy would say with a happy smile, nodding his head at his words. He loved those flowers, everything about them was amazing! Proxy simply found it odd the boy loved a flower that represented death...

"Oh oh! You might know where it is?" the boy would ask with wide eyes, an eager smile on his face. He couldn't wait to find some! If there were some here, that is... He didn't want to get all excited for nothing... But still!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Forests Melody (Zavie)   The Forests Melody (Zavie) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 7:29 pm

"Hmm..." Void would stare blankly at the boy for a moment before shrugging. "Do you know like... What exactly it looks like?" He'd question, clearly not knowing what kind of flower the boy meant. Most likely he'd know it if he saw it, yet he wasn't at all familiar with the names people gave to the flowers. He'd already forgotten how to pronounce whatever kind of flower he called it. "I mean, I know where a bunch of red flowers grow. Yet I haven't heard that name before."

Turning to the left, the roughed up boy would point in a vague direction. "There's an opening over that way that's the home of many flowers. Pretty sure most of them were red." To be honest, he was fairly sure he could find the flower the kid was looking for there. They grew so wildly in that open meadow for some reason. "You wanna go check it out?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Forests Melody (Zavie)   The Forests Melody (Zavie) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 1:11 pm

The Forests Melody (Zavie) Tumblr_inline_njzxh5tITH1sksyzw

The boy would smile and nod in response, quickly taking his phone out and opening up a picture of the red lycoris flower he was after. It would be quite pretty, the boy thought. Especially since he already had a daisy Ms. Robinson had given him! After a while though, the boy would pocket his phone, looking over where the boy had pointed.

"So it is like a meadow! Oh, that is perfect! Let us go there then!" the boy would say with a happy smile before beginning to walk in that direction. It couldn't be that far, right? Especially when he said it was close by! And even if it was far, maybe they would run into a wild cat! They always had the most interesting stories!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Forests Melody (Zavie)   The Forests Melody (Zavie) EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 7:36 am

The wild boy would blink in confusion when the phone was first presented to him, he had seen people use those things before yet he had never had a chance to actually look at one like this before. Was that all they were used for? Flower pictures? That would seem kinda pointless if so, why not just go see the flowers for real. Although he supposed that's what this boy was doing right now. "Mhm." He'd finally reply with a short nod. "Those things are scattered about with the rest of them. I'm sure of it."

He'd begin walking with the boy, he wasn't really sure why, he had already told the kid what he wanted to know. Yet at this point he might as well make sure the kid finds the meadow he was talking about. "So, New Face. What are you going to do with the flower once you've found it?" He'd question, not really knowing what else to say. A life time of living alone with just animal friends in a forest doesn't make for much experience of small talk.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Forests Melody (Zavie)   The Forests Melody (Zavie) EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 5:14 pm

The boy would nod firmly. It would make sense, they were in season now, right? It'd be the perfect time to find some! Plus, he could find one and take it home with him. The daisy he had gotten needed some company after all. It wouldn't do for it to be completely alone in that pot of his. Well, here's to hoping they found one!

"Awesome! It will be great to see some!" he'd say with a happy and energetic smile. He couldn't wait to find one! It would be quite amazing, right? Plus, meadows were just really pretty and nice to look at! What would be the chances of him running into someone who personally lived near one?

"Well, I want to bring one home with me so it can live with a daisy I had brought home. I do not want the flower to get lonely, after all." he'd say with a happy smile. He really didn't want his little flower friend to get sad... What would he tell Mrs. Robinson if the flower she helped him pick got sick!?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Forests Melody (Zavie)   The Forests Melody (Zavie) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:35 am

"Take one home with you...?" The boy would stop walking and give the boy a cautious look. So that's why he wanted to come here, to steal away a part of the forest. He should know better, if everyone came here and took whatever they wanted there would be nothing left in less than a week! He'd sigh before finally continuing with a low mutter. "It's people like you that ruin the beauty of this place you know..."

The boy would close his eyes and lean up against a tree for a moment, he didn't really feel like taking the kid any further now he knew what he was here for. If he showed him that meadow who knows how many times he may come back here and just steal nature away from its home. "Ya know what..." He'd start, opening his eyes to look at the kid again. "You promise me, that flower will be the only thing you ever take from this place. Ever. Do that, and I'll show you where the meadow is. Otherwise I'm leaving."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Forests Melody (Zavie)   The Forests Melody (Zavie) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 2:54 pm

What? The boy would stop and look back at the other. What was he talking about...? First of all, that was just unreasonable to think taking a single flower would ruin the beauty of the entire forest. Heck, one flower wouldn't even be noticeable within the thousands inside of a meadow. That was just... Crazy talk.

"Ruin? I do not think that makes sense. I am not taking a tree, or an animal, or even a lot of flowers! I just want my flower at home to have a friend. If you think like that, then I am already ruining the forest." the boy would say, tapping the ground where he was standing. Didn't this path mean the forest was ruined? Then what about the paths that animals made? That was such a narrow minded way of thinking, you know...

"Why would I take anything else? I do not need anything here... If it is such an issue, I think my flower at home can stay alone for a little bit longer. I do not think it is worth having someone mad at me." he'd say matter of factly. He really didn't see the point in taking a flower if he'd just stay mad at him. What kind of flower would that be, then? It would only symbolize hate, malice, anger... That wasn't a healthy flower at all. It was a sad flower.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Forests Melody (Zavie)   The Forests Melody (Zavie) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 7:43 pm

Void would sigh deeply. This boy clearly didn't fully understand what he meant. Yet he didn't really blame him, he wasn't the best at getting his point across to people even about the simplest of things. "Listen. That's not exactly what I meant." The boy would push himself off the tree and start walking towards the meadow again, at this point he kinda just wanted to get this over with. "I just know a lot of people do come into this forest. On your own, yes you won't cause much harm. Yet I've seen others who take way too much. Much more than they deserve. I only worry that if every person is like that what it could do to the place, okay? Clearly you're different."

Pushing through a set of bushes that seemed to lock the path off as a dead end, the rugged boy would feel the rays of the sun beam through the open topped meadow. "Well. We're here." The meadow that lay before the two boys was a vast array of colour and life, the wildlife that grew here seemed endless and all seemed to shine with life due to the lack of trees over head. The place almost looked too perfect to be real, seemingly untouched by anyone or anything. Just left to grow and expand as it pleased.

The Forests Melody (Zavie) Tumblr_mr4nmiQouq1stb6fao1_500

"I'm sure the flower you're looking for will be somewhere around here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forests Melody (Zavie)   The Forests Melody (Zavie) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forests Melody (Zavie)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next