Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon] Empty
PostSubject: The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon]   The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon] EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 7:10 pm

The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon] O56non
---------------------
The Odd One's Out

:: Social Link Topic ::
---------------------

The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon] Yukino_yukinoshita_by_greataiden1-d9sxdhz

"Media Sorority... Media Sorority..." Batilde said to herself absentmindedly as she let her left index finger slide down the list of school clubs on the bulletin board, her eyes locked on the tip of said finger, reading the list intently, as did many others around her. Yes, it was about time Batilde joined a club, since everyone else in her class seemed to be in one, it would be odd for her not to be, right? Batilde was extremely sensitive to peer pressure, but that was not the main reason why she wished to join  a sorority to begin with. No, the real reason was so that she had an excuse to meet up with Miyuki again. Batilde had grown quite fond of the younger girl, and she would sieze any opportunity that she got to get to know her better. "Ah, there you are." Batilde said with a triumphant smile on her face as her finger stopped underneath a row of text which said "Media Sorority, floor three, classroom 3-C. Open days - ...." So, Floor three was where she was headed, eh? Well, might as well get going. Hopefully Iris was there too. Wouldn't that be just great?

Last edited by Jerry on Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noire

Noire

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon]   The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon] EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 7:56 pm

Partisan had been adapting to the life of a schoolgirl quite effectively, at least, she thought so. She transferred in as a third year student and she already felt like she had learned so much. She learned recently that the students at this particular school had a tendency to group up into small organizations known as clubs to socialize. She had been very interested in the idea of socializing with people, so she did her best to try and locate where they would be located. She eventually found her way to the board of information, so she quickly began to scan it to see what it said. She saw many types of clubs that interested her, so it was only a manner of her choosing what she wanted. Eventually she found herself looking at an advertisement for a supposed media club, which definitely seemed like the most logical to help her accomplish her goal. She read the location of the gathering and quickly began to make her way there, noticing there was someone else going to the same place as her. She did her usual greeting when talking to people and asked, "How are ya?" she said as she walked forward so she was walking next to her.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon]   The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 10:29 am

Batilde almost stopped mid-walk when she was adressed, turning around to face whoever it was wishing to speak with her. It was a girl, about the same height as Batilde herself, with long black hair and red eyes. Was she new around here as well? Batilde certainly hadn't seen her around before, and she was good with tying names to faces of people she had met before. Either way, she would greet her with a slightly awkward smile, responding in a polite manner, her accent carrying a light hint of french. "Oh, hello there. I'm doing good, thank you for asking." Why had she approached Batilde to begin with? It felt a bit off key for her, but... well, she wasn't one to really judge someone else. The french lass was very much the same in that regard. "Um... I'm Batilde. Batilde Gagnon." The introduction was perhaps a bit shaky, as Batilde really wasn't used to random people asking for her attention. Maybe she was just curious? French Exchange students weren't too common, after all.
Back to top Go down
Noire

Noire

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon]   The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 2:40 pm

Partisan smiled at the fact that this person was now talking to her normally, though there was one thing that she didn't understand. When the girl talked she had something different about her voice that she could not put her finger on. Nothing in her database related to it, so she became confused at this idea. She decided that she would ask about it so she could know. "You talk differently than other people. Why do you do that?" she said curious as she tried to wrap her head around it.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon]   The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 9:11 pm

Oh... She was referring to her accent. Normally, it wasn't that hard to identify where it came from, but there were a suprising amount of people who had never heard a french person speak before, so this didn't suprise her too much, but it was still enough for her to almost raise her eyebrows. Not that she took any offense to it, mind, as even Batilde could see it was just an honest, harmless inquiry, and not some odd way of spiting her. And if it was the latter, she was doing a terrible job at it.

"Hoh? Ah, y'see, I'm not from Endymion. I'm actually french, and my native tongue likes to bleed into my english speech, which... affects how I pronounce certain words." It used to be really noticable when she had first started studying English. Something which stood out to her as being weird was... that the girl didn't give Batilde her name... Peculiar indeed. She even introduced herself first! What gives?! "Um, who are you then, mon cher?"

Last edited by Jerry on Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noire

Noire

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon]   The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 9:28 pm

Partisan smiled a little at this realization. Somehow the French had some sort of climate difference that caused a different development in humans. She thought that she would have to replicate this development should she go to France. She learned this new information intently as more questions about this person quickly came to her mind that she simply had to know. "Are you also going to a social club?" she asked as she knew that this was where she was going, but wanted to know more about why and possibly make a friend. "I am Partisan."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon]   The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 9:54 pm

Curious, aren't we? Well, not like it was anything too personal, Batilde didn't make a huge fuss about it. That was fine and all. Humanity would've never stepped on the moon without a bit of curiosity. So long as that curiosity was well kept in check with common sense, it was fine. Digging too deep into stuff could get you into trouble... as she learned not too long ago herself. "As a matter of fact, yes I am. The media club, if that tells you anything. A friend of mine is in the club, and she recommended it to me, so I'm going there now to check it out." Batilde replied with a light shrug. "Partisan...? As in the military formation?" Who would name their kid Partisan anyway? That just didn't seem right... But the girl seemed nice enough, albeit a bit odd. But being odd was not a bad trait in her eyes. Heck, in the eyes of many, Batilde was quite eccentric herself at times, doing or saying some weird things spontaneously when stressed out.

"Ahem, anyway. Nice to meet you, umm... Partisan."
Back to top Go down
Noire

Noire

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon]   The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:02 pm

Partisan smiled at the fact that this girl was being both cooperative and friendly, which was reassuring to her. She wondered if people would really accept her act as a human, but it seemed to be going well so far. She nodded as the girl introduced herself and tried to think of the proper response to what she was saying. "I am glad that you have met me too" she said with an innocent smile as she thought about the place that she was going. The Media Club, that seemed to be the perfect place to learn about culture, so she would go there to. "Partisan is going to go to the media club too." she said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon]   The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 4:15 pm

Well, she was certainly a ball of joy. The other's smile was quite infectious, making the french lass mirror her expression with a smile of her own. Partisan's choice of words certainly were a little bit odd... Wasn't it "Nice to meet you too"? Maybe she was just not used to how the english language worked... Regardless, Batilde wouldn't judge her newfound friend over something small like that. Not when she used to have troubles with the language herself during home tutoring. "Oh? That's great! Why don't you come with me then?" Batilde clapped her hands excitedly as she repressed the urge to just grab Partisan by the arm and rush over to the club meeting. This was exciting!
Back to top Go down
Noire

Noire

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon]   The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 6:21 pm

Partisan smiled excitedly as she was told that she was going to go somewhere with this new girl that she met. She knew that this had to be that new friendship concept that she had heard about from a few other humans. This was going to be amazing. Partisan started to lead the girl to the club room, having analyzed and memorized the school's layout. She took her by the arm, being cold and forceful unwillingly. She didn't really get the choice that she is a robot and she can't really generate body heat. She took her to the club room happily as she wondered what exactly would be going on in the media club, "What is the media club then?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon]   The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 8:46 pm

Batilde was caught off guard completely by the arm-grabbing, and almost toppled over by the force of the "tug" alone. Geez, she was strong. Did she go to the gym often? Or was Batilde just imagining things, and her balance was just that poor? Now... in the heat of the moment, she didn't really make much note of it at first, but as they proceeded with their fast-paced strut through the schools halls, she noticed that Partisan was... oddly cold to the touch. Almost metallic, weirdly enough. Did she have prosthetics? Certainly possible...

"Kya! Geez, slow down a bit, nana!" Batilde cried out, chuckling amusedly. She certainly seemed excited to go to this club with her, which made things all the more fun for Batilde. Maybe she should introduce her to Miyuki? "Oh, the media sorority is all about news and stuff. They have this school newspaper here which covers a bunch of stories around Endymion for the students to read. It seems like a lot of fun. Besides, my friend Miyuki is a member, so that's another reason why I'm going. I could introduce her to you if you'd like?"
Back to top Go down
Noire

Noire

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon]   The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 9:57 pm

Partisan smiled at the fact that her friend seemed to be enjoying herself, but she got a little sad when she said to slow down. She felt like she was doing something wrong so she did her best to slow down while not letting go of her friend. It was natural for her to want to clutch onto something this precious to her. Right now this girl was almost the representation of her ticket to friendship. She smiled as she thought about the idea of media and how she would be able to learn about the world because of it, "Media sounds like a good fun!" she said as she wondered who this new person would be. "I want more friends. I like friends but I don't have many." she said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon]   The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 10:37 pm

It took a couple of moments for Batilde to register the saddened expression on Partisan's face, and when she saw it, the first thing she thought was //Oh No... Did I do something wrong?// The girl wouldn't let go of Batilde's arm however, which... made the girl feel a bit uneasy. Was this normal? Did people really go basically hugging eachother's arms like this? Probably not, considering how the others weren't doing it. She wouldn't say anything though, as she didn't wish to hurt Partisan even further.

"Yeah, I know right?!" Batilde replied enthusiastically, ignoring the odd looks the two got from passerbys... would this spread any potential weird rumors? She sure hoped not... then again, the thought of being part of a highschool rumor did excite her a little bit. Another part of Youth culture she hadn't explored at all yet. "I can assure you, Miyuki is a nice girl. I'm sure you'll get along with her nicely."
Back to top Go down
Noire

Noire

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon]   The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon] EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 7:01 pm

The robot was definitely not ready to let get of her new friend yet, out of fear of possibly losing her. So she kept a robotic grip on her arm as the two went to the media club and she smiled at the idea of being introduced to a new person. It definitely would help her make friends if she managed to make two in one day, that is assuming Batilde was her friend, she wasn't really sure yet. She wanted more than anything to have people admit that they were her friends, so she decided to do some more talking to folks. "I want to meet Miyuki." she said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon]   The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon] EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 10:02 pm

Seeing Partisan smiling once again made a wave of relief wash over Batilde as the two kept on walking. Now people started giving the two weird looks. All Batilde did in response was glare back coldly to anyone who gave them a funny look, almost in a defensive way. Sure, it was a little bit awkward walking around hand in hand with a complete stranger, but she didn't want people to judge or tease Partisan over it. Maybe the girl was just a bit insecure, and needed some handholding every now and again? Yeah, that must've been it. Batilde herself recognized it in herself a bit, as that's how she was with her mother and father back when she was very young. "Well, she'll be there today, hopefully. If she's not there, I can arrange a meeting for you two once school ends. How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon]   The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Odd One's Out [Noire :: Afternoon]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next