Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire): EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire): EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire): EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire): EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire): EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire): EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire): EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire): EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire): EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire):

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Telos

Telos

Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire): Empty
PostSubject: Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire):   Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire): EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 2:51 am

Telos was walking around the backlight one afternoon when he detected something irregular.
"Odd. Why am I detecting such a powerful magnetic field here?" Telos thought. Eventually, following his scanners, came across the source.
A woman sitting at a table, looking curiously at something.
"A woman?" He thought, quickly discarding the thought.
"No. No woman would be able to generate such a powerful magnetic aura naturally. No human woman, and no ordinary robot either could do something like this without completely malfunctioning, which means..." He thought, coming to only one possible conclusion.

He sat down on the chair across from her.
"My name is Telos Techne. I, like you, am an Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon. Who may you be? I found you because you were exhibiting a powerful magnetic field. And the logical evidence all points to you as the source." He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Noire

Noire

PostSubject: Re: Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire):   Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire): EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 3:03 am

Partisan had been out for the day as she had tried to learn more about human customs. She was still fairly naive on this sort of thing, so it was only natural that she would constantly be seeking this kind of information. She had been seated a table curiously when she came across some sort of strange bug. She had never seen anything like it before, so she was doing her best to try and inspect it. It seemed to be attempting to bite her as it got on her finger, but it did not have much luck due to her robotic body. She had been too lost in her inspection of this bug that she barely noticed a taller man coming and sitting on the other end of the table from her. She got hit with the sudden question and didn't really know how she would answer. "I am Partisan. Prototype Mark VIII SE.RA.PH Weapon" she said bluntly as she looked up at him, "I am a student at school and a member of multiple social clubs." she said proudly.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire):   Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire): EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 3:09 am

"I see. You are indeed an Anti-Shadow Suppression weapon." He said, nodding. "I am Telos Techne. Model T-3105. Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon. You, I believe, are what my creators would call an "outlier" due to your immense magnetic field that you are projecting. Outliers are beings like us with special powers. We are unusual, even amongst our kind. In my case, this is a boost to my strength greater than most other beings like us." He explained to her.

"What is your purpose being out here today?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Noire

Noire

PostSubject: Re: Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire):   Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire): EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 3:14 am

Partisan listens to this man curiously as he explains himself as she doesn't really buy what he is saying for a little bit. She knew that she was built as the first of a new line of androids, but she didn't really know much about her purpose due to the circumstances of her first real activation. "I don't know much about how I was made. I remember a lot of tests of me fighting, and especially my magnets and speed, but not much else. I don't know why I was built or what was supposed to happened. I just remember I was first activated in a room underground, alone and confused." she said as she remembered that confusing day where she simply broke the door and ran to freedom. "I came out here to shop at the mall. It is what third year girls tend to do. Or so I have heard" she said as she was confident she knew about this human custom at least.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire):   Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire): EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 3:25 am

He smiled. It had been so long since he had met another ASSW like his brothers and sister. But he had to discard the thought. He had to do what humans call "guidance", especially since, from the sound of it, she also had nobody to take care of her.

"Allow me to explain, then: You are an anti-shadow suppression weapon. What that indicates is that you are built to hunt down and eliminate shadows, demonic beings that plague this city at night to protect innocent civilians from them, as normal civilians are helpless against them." He said. When she mentioned the bit about the shopping, he nodded, logging down that she was a third year.

"As a result, now that you know of my duties, how would you like to assist me in them? You see, I am currently assembling a team of people that I believe are capable of assisting me in the elimination of shadows to protect the people of this city, and I believe you could be one of them. You could say we would, by human standards, heroes for doing so, albeit, we can never reveal this to normal civilians, for they would surely react badly to this information. I was taught this much." He explained to her.

"You would still be able to maintain your current lifestyle as well, except, at night, you would be hunting and eliminating shadows before they can harm anybody. People like your friends, for example." He added, careful to emphasize that they would be doing this for a very good reason. He assumed that, you see, since she was at a school, she might have friends. And as such, would want to protect them.
At least, he hoped this was the case.
Back to top Go down
Noire

Noire

PostSubject: Re: Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire):   Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire): EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 3:42 am

Partisan thought about this idea as she was not sure how she would answer this question. Sure she wanted to be a hero, but this was sounding an awful lot like one of the discarded memories she had before her confusion. She remembered hearing the doctors talking about her doing the same thing, but multiple of her being made to sell. She then remembered the other unit they developed, Javelin, who was trained after her. "My creators talked about the same thing. They wanted to sell me off to do that. They said I would be turned on to fight, and then turned off when I was not needed" she said as she considered whether she would really want to fight things if it would mean losing her freedom. She decided that it would not be worth it, "I don't think that would make me a hero. I don't want to do grunt work. There is something going on here that I have to know more about first. I suppose that I can help you as a favor, but I don't want to work for anyone." she said as she came to her decision about fighting shadows.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire):   Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire): EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 3:51 am

He listened, sighing slightly angrily at the mention of how there were multiple of her made to sell, and her fate to be just little more than a glorified attack dog.
"That will not be the case here. I will do nothing to hinder you like turn you off forcibly. One of the people involved in my creation forbade this practice. She said it was not good for my mental state. Also, you would be a hero. And it's not grunt work either. On this team, you would all be equals under my command. But I will accept your decision as a favor." He said, nodding.

"By the way... what is this thing you want to know more about first?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Noire

Noire

PostSubject: Re: Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire):   Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire): EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 3:31 pm

Partisan looked at him as she wondered what exactly she would spend her time doing. She decided that her priorities would be around learning human customs, rather than fighting constantly. She looked up at him and nods, "I will fight with you when it does not conflict with my schedule" she says as she still doesn't know all that much about her school system or clubs. Though she does get one question, "Why do you want me. There are plenty of me doing the exact same, right now." she said as she knew many models of her existed and were used by the cadets to fight the shadows. She wondered if she was really necessary and doubted she would find her true purpose by doing what she was built to do.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire):   Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire): EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 5:18 pm

"That may be the case. But you are different." He said. "You see, my creator once said that all living beings are like snowflakes: no two are exactly alike. Thus, you are unique, and you are thus irreplaceable. That, and you are the only one I know of right now." He explained.

"That, and I believe that, if you could ever learn to use that magnetic field for non-combative purposes... you could potentially be a great use to all." He said, already formulating what humans would call an idea.
Such is the wonder of an ASSW that has lived long enough in the world.
Back to top Go down
Noire

Noire

PostSubject: Re: Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire):   Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire): EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 5:30 pm

Partisan listened to him intently as he seemed to be talking highly of her, more so than most people she had met. She had trouble connecting with her classmates in school, so it made sense that a fellow android would be able to talk to her on this level. She wondered whether she would ever be able to talk like this to humans, but she would need to keep some kind of hidden identity. She listened to his point on her magnetic field as she wondered what exactly he meant by using it for something else. She then decided to demonstrate and reached into her bag and pulling out a small leather pouch. Then plenty of black dust seemed to come from it out of thin air, but in reality it was being controlled by her magnets. She used her magnets to harden the dust, until it formed a solid metal rod, before hitting the table with it, demonstrating that it was a solid, before she turned it back to dust and returned it to the pouch. "That is what my magnets do." she said simply.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire):   Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire): EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 5:40 pm

"Impressive. That is something along the lines of what I was hoping for." Telos said, taking careful note of what she just did. "This kind of power is useful for many things, for example, creating a forcefield of sorts against bullets, potentially even throwing them back. You could save lives trapped, in, say, an elevator shaft by lifting it up, with enough power. But it can also do a great deal of harm if misused." He remarked.

"But anyway... to clarify. Can I count on your cooperation with me and others when it is time to do so? I prefer to see you not as a weapon... but rather, a fellow comrade." He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Noire

Noire

PostSubject: Re: Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire):   Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire): EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 5:56 pm

Partisan listened to him as he tried to explain her power to her and what it could be used for, but she had a hard time being interested. There were so many things that she wanted to know about first, before she knew about what her power would be used for. She wanted to know things like the reason she is still alive and not with the government, and how she would perfectly interact with humans. "I suppose you can. I will do what you require of me." she said as she nodded and considered what she signed herself up for. She was still perfectly willing to back out if she thought she didn't fit in.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire):   Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire): EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 6:01 pm

"Alright. Good. Welcome to the team, Partisan." He said, handing her a small card with his contact information. "I would like your cell phone number, please, so that I can maintain communication with you." He said to her, ready to register her number.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire):   Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire): Empty

Back to top Go down

Curious Robotic Chronicles (Noire):
Page 1 of 1