Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle). EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle). EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle). EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle). EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle). EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle). EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle). EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle). EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle). EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle).

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Telos

Telos

Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle). Empty
PostSubject: Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle).   Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle). EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:40 pm

Telos found himself walking around more and more lately in the last few weeks.
Particularly in Sunlake Palms.
These days, he found himself particularly bothered by something.
Something both highly unusual... and bad.
"Why? Why do I get this... feeling? Like the feeling that... something is going to happen? If I had to describe it.... it'd be dread. I need to do THAT plan soon. I already called my creator's old colleagues... now I must hope they come through with at least one person." he thought, letting his thoughts wander, something he hadn't done in quite a while as he kept walking.
"What to call it, though?" He asked himself.

At that moment, he felt himself bang into someone, knocking said person over.
It was a young woman.
"Oh my. Miss, I apologize for my rudeness. Are you hurt?" He asked her, kneeling down to check on her. He hoped it wasn't too bad. There was a reason why, after all, he had to be careful not to accidentally step on somebody's foot or otherwise.
450 pounds of metal, after all, can hurt quite a bit at full force.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle).   Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle). EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 4:24 pm

….o-oOoOoOouch…”, was the response the android would receive. The girl sat on the ground, rubbing her forehead with both hands in repeated circular moves. Gosh, didn’t that hurt. So much Wilson didn’t even mind her skirt being ruffled in a way her underwear could be visible, due to the way she has fallen on her behind. Bumping into people in the streets, when going for a walk, was a fairly regular occurrence to anyone, but hardly it’d have such…disastrous consequences.

Once she opened her eyes and stared at the person ahead, however, she felt way more at ease. After all, it’s not everyday you bump into a good-looking man. Perhaps a bit too old for her, but a hot man is a hot man nonetheless. Bonus points if he’s also kind enough to actually stop by and kneel down to check her stat. Not that it was his fault, after all Brittany knew she could be easily distracted at times. It was just a good sign of courtesy. “Oh? Yeah, I’m… Like, wow. It’s like I hit a wall or something. Do you work out? Because that must be, like, thickest skin I ever touched”, and with her harmless humorous jest that had little to do with actual flirting and more to do with something you throw out there to break the ice and possible embarrassment, she somewhat forgot the enduring pain from moments before. And the fact she was in sort of a compromising position right now. “But yeah, I’m fine. Not the first time I bump into someone. Speaking of which…where’s my…? Hm….”, she said, her gaze shifting to the sides as she was clearly searching for something. Should Telos or anyone pay attention to it, he’d find the object of her concern a few steps away from the owner: her cellphone. It has plopped too far for the airhead girl to notice.
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle).   Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle). EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 5:08 pm

Bernard had seemed to hoo around and was flapping her way across the city. Rather intriguied at how humans managed to live their day to day lives so boringly. Nobody ever seemed to be able to fly or anything, then again she had failed to realize humans were not birds and as such her interests were going to be far more different inc omparison to their own. The young hoo had managed to flap her way around looking interestedly at everyone around her while hooing out.

Then, thats when she noticed someone had appeared to ram into Brit. What her own was thinking she had just about no clue, but the owl would immediately begin to flap her way over to the person that had ran into Brit and would peck at him, attempting to cut at the guy with her talons as well by perching herself on his shoulder and pecking directly at the guys arm. Annoyed at what he had just done to her owner, Bernard was going to defend her or atleast TRY to. Hooing very angrily as she saw this unfold.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle).   Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle). EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 10:33 pm

Telos looked around himself when he realized the woman was looking for something, and saw a cellphone, picked it up, and handed it to her.
"Is this what you are looking for?" Telos asked her.
That's when the owl came.
"What in-?" Telos thought as he noticed the owl pecking at him.
"I do not know where you came from... but. Get. Off." he said, mildly hurting from the numerous pecks.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle).   Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle). EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 11:57 pm

She couldn't help but release a joyful squeal when she was handled the cellphone, promptly taking it from the man's hands as if the world depended on it. “Yes! Oh my gosh, my cellphone! My dear cellphone!”, she said, staring at the screen fixedly with bulging eyes, until her expression changed into that of a gleeful stare of realization! “AHA! I got it! I caught you, Eevee! Oh my, that's was like my last pokéball and I finally caught this little devil! Do you know what that means? That's like my 8th Eevee, I've been after one for ages and I can finally have all Eeveeolutions! Oh wait, I have to show you, totally and--huh?” If it weren't for an unexpected visitor, Brittany would go on and on about her accomplishments in this game that's been all over the place lately, called Pokémon Go. However, unlike most people, she had her own real life Pokémon to deal with. Technically, a Digimon, as it could speak human language like the digital little monsters from the second franchise, but that's debatable and some would argue Pokémon is pioneer and, therefore, superior. “Oh? Bernie? What are you doing he-- No no no, oh my Gosh, don't do that to the man! Bad Bernie, bad bad Bernie!”, after turning the cellphone down and placing it back to the alternate dimension she liked to refer as "personal bag", she readily and carefully took the owl in her hands, dragging her to her chest in a soft version of an embrace. “I'm so sorry, uncle! Did she hurt you? That's my pet, I swear she's not that ill-mannered usually. I could tell her to apologize but you know, owls don't speak...right?”, with a nervous, almost desperate chuckle, she smiled to the man in hopes he would eventually forgive her for the behavior of the little animal. God, it must be tough being in his shoes now. First stumbling upon some random girl, then being assaulted by the girl's domestic animal. Of course Bernard means well, in her own protective way, but pecking someone could lead to disastrous outcome. When an owl beaks you furiously, you have to run away, because it can easily kill you, no kidding. The man seemed fine for some odd reason, but...
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle).   Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle). EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 2:12 pm

The owl would be rather confused upon pecking the man, she had pecked her beak onto metal. However this did not pose much of a threat given the fact that Bernard was an owl and owls could literally peck through alot of things. She certainly had made a dent in him, and was rather annoyed to discover he was made of metal. Immediatly she got curious about this "robot" and would scan him. Wondering what the fuck he was exactly, robots didn't just casually walk around endymion. Alternativley though he could have just been a guy with a metal arm, and she really did look like a dick right now. Analyzing him for his potential. However he seemed to not really have anything oddly.

However then suddenly Bernard was whisked away by Brit and she would hoo as the owl was nearly crushed by her owner. Hoo,Hoo,Hoo.The owl would rapidly flap inside of the embrace, clearly annoyed and angry at the person that just rammed into Brit. Hoo. Hoo.Bernard simply would keep hooing annoyed.

Soul Skill Name:Reveal Yourself!
Persona Name:Bernard
Tier: Tier 1
Cost:8 SP
Type of Damage:Catches hoes who think their slick
Description:Upon Usage, allows Bernard with a Quick Glimpse. To Identify the Inner Potential within the person that he looks at. It only reveals their Inner Potential, and that is if they currently Possess it right now. Also Displaying what type of Potential it is EX:Artificial,Tainted,etc. To Bernard, However to preform it. He must be within 5 Meters of the person he is using it upon. In PVS, This allows Bernard to Identify the HP/SP of a Target.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle).   Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle). EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 2:19 pm

Telos silently nodded at her little thing about this 'pokemon go' stuff, and presumed that perhaps that was the reason why she had ran into him.
"I am not your uncle. And I did not know you owned this rather... exotic creature." He said.
"I am fine though. An apology is not required. I am Telos Techne. I... have suffered worse." He added, looking at his arm. Thankfully, it was only dents, the beak hadn't yet penetrated the surface layer, which was something easily fixable.
A simple fix.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle).   Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle). EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 8:37 pm

Oh yeah, I own this little creature. This bad, naughty, but adorable creature. My real like Pokémon, am I right, Bernie?”, she said with a much sillier, almost childish tone, as one finger caressed back and forth the feathers under the owl's beak. Needless to say, Bernadette wasn't too pleased at all. “Telos, right? Telos it is! Mine is Brit. Brittany, but Brit is better. I mean, a lot of people complain, anyway... Silly, isn't it? Not like my name is soooo difficult to pronounce”, she said as a matter-of-fact tone. The fact some people complained was funny to her, but she would never get why. To her, everything seemed so simple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle).   Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle). Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittle and the bot (Though it may be redundant: For Brittle).
Page 1 of 1