Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Awkward moments (Batilde). - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Awkward moments (Batilde). - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Awkward moments (Batilde). - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Awkward moments (Batilde). - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Awkward moments (Batilde). - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Awkward moments (Batilde). - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Awkward moments (Batilde). - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Awkward moments (Batilde). - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Awkward moments (Batilde). - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Awkward moments (Batilde).

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

Awkward moments (Batilde). - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments (Batilde).   Awkward moments (Batilde). - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 9:14 am

Batilde snickered gleefully at his response. That wasn't really what she had in mind, so why not correct him a bit? Be a little mischevious while she was at it. "Teehee, that's not really what I had in mind." She said before taking a bite out of her food once again. After swallowing, she kept on going. "Could you recite one of them for me? I'd gladly listen." Now she had gotten her point across. Let's see how well written these were... "Oh, and it can be a poem of any kind. So don't worry about being restricted."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments (Batilde).   Awkward moments (Batilde). - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 8:45 pm

"Yup. I am dense." Takeru thought upon hearing that he had apparently misinterpreted her earlier words. At this point, he was so embarrassed, he would've said no normally to her request for him to read it, except, well, that smile...
He just couldn't bring himself to say no.
"... now I understand what makes her so cute." Takeru thought. Mentally sighing, he resigned himself once more to his fate.

"All right. One moment, please." Takeru said, pulling out his compendium of poetry, he flipped through it's pages until he had found the one he decided to read to her.
"Here we are." he said, finally selecting one, and then he began to read...
Leviathan:
Oh great monster from the sea,
I pray for thee to remain asleep.
For if you were to awaken once more,
you'd extinguish this world's molten core.
Leaving this world cold and barren forevermore.
So sleep, leviathan, beneath the deep sea for eternity.

"So... how was that?" He asked her when he was done reading.
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments (Batilde).   Awkward moments (Batilde). - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 8:48 am

"Mhm. Sure." Batilde replied, finishing the rest of her food while Takeru was looking for a poem, eagerly waiting. She listened intently to what he was reading... That wasn't... really what she had expected. Sure, it wasn't necessarily bad, but it was certainly an odd choice. Maybe he was into that kind of stuff? Mythology and all that? "Hm... Passable. Nothing remarkable." Batilde replied with a slight shrug. Brutal honesty here. Did she really need to sugarcoat anything for him? How else would he get better if all he got was praise? Maybe one day, he would impress her with something, but he'd need to improve a lot. Batilde, being a woman of high class, was paticularly difficult to impress, and as such, this was slightly dissapointing. Not bad by any means... She had just hoped for something better.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments (Batilde).   Awkward moments (Batilde). - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 5:08 pm

"Oh." Takeru said. He could tell from her tone that she seemed disappointed. That one was something he used test the waters, so, he didn't feel nearly as bad, but...
"It's that feeling, right? You live for the admiration, and then when your latest attempt fails, you just feel disappointed." Twelve remarked.

"Well, that's not the only one I have. There are others that I have of various genres that I can recite to you. Do you have any kind of genre you prefer in particular?" Takeru asked her, hoping to not be seem as some kind of disappointment in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments (Batilde).   Awkward moments (Batilde). - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 5:29 pm

Did she have any paticular genres... Well, it wasn't necessarily a Genre, but... "I dunno. I guess more down-to-earth stuff, y'know? Aside from that, I guess I do like Haiku's quite a bit. You know, Japanese Poetry. Five, Seven, Five." Hopefully that was clear enough. She leaned back in her chair, waiting for him to find something new to read. Was she having fun by any chance?
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments (Batilde).   Awkward moments (Batilde). - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 10:38 pm

"Uh-oh... nothing uber surreal then... crap. That's not a lot..." Takeru thought, realizing that a lot of his poems relied on fantasy and such.
"Just like the rest of you. Pure delusion." Twelve snarked. Takeru only could agree at first...
... then he heard the bit about the haiku's.
And then somewhere, the hallelujah chorus was being sung.

"Haikus? Haikus! Oh, finally, something I can do. I forgot, most of those are down to earth." he thought.

"Why yes, I do. Haiku's are something I do do... although I don't write them much. I have... trouble with them. So... i'm sorry if they aren't the best..." he said. With some zest, he once again shot through the pages of the book, eventually stopping on one more. Clearing his throat, he began to read:
Photos:
One moment in time.
Saved for all eternity.
Truly worth keeping.

"Well... how was that one? I hope that wasn't too bad..." he said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments (Batilde).   Awkward moments (Batilde). - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 10:44 am

"Alright then. Let's see what you got for me, Takeru." Batilde leaned back in her chair, waiting for him to start. Hopefully this time, he was better. Being more of a down to earth person most of the time, fantasy wasn't really her cup of tea. She did read a lot though. Just not those kinds of books.

Batilde nodded, satisfied with the result. "Much better, Takeru." That was something she had to give him, at least. Why was he so obsessed with her liking it or not? Did her opinion really matter to him that much even though they had just met?

"Boys are strange..."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments (Batilde).   Awkward moments (Batilde). - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 5:17 pm

"Yes! She liked it! But..." He thought.
"Thank you... but... if I may ask... what do you mean by 'much better'? I mean, i'm glad you liked it, but... you know... um.... I have no idea how to put this." Takeru said, this being one of the few occasions where he just couldn't think of the necessary words in his head.
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments (Batilde).   Awkward moments (Batilde). - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 9:25 am

"Oh, it's pretty simple, really. It was better written, and certainly more interesting to me at least." She replied with a faint smile. "So... How's school going for you?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments (Batilde).   Awkward moments (Batilde). - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 1:07 am

He couldn't help but feel he had this conversation with her already, but hw let it slide.
"Fine. Fustrating at times, but fine." He said.
At that point, a single thought crossed his mind.
"Hey... you wanna hang out again sometime? I play the piano, and I'd be glad to show you sometime, if you want." He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments (Batilde).   Awkward moments (Batilde). - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 11:56 am

"Hm? Oh, Sure. I don't mind." Batilde replied with a light shrug. Whenever she had the time of course. "Sounds like fun. I'll be looking forward to it, Takeru. Just give me a call, and let me know when, and I'll be there." After that, she closed her lunchbox with a light "click" from the small lock shutting. "Now, I really need to be going. I have P.E next class, and I don't wanna be late. Toodles." She waved at him, picking up her bag and left. On the table, she had left a small note with her number on it. How fortunate for him. However, this didn't mean that he could call her whenever...

~Batilde Gagnon has left the scene.~
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments (Batilde).   Awkward moments (Batilde). - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 4:59 pm

Takeru could feel the burning envy of all the guys in the class as they saw what she had left behind for him.
"Holy... I take it all back. There is a god! YES! YES! YESSSS!" Takeru thought, mentally fist pumping.

"Good. Now you have another girl's number. Try not to screw up from here. This one is a nice catch." Twelve said.

Takeru honestly couldn't care less, taking the paper and stuffing it into his pocket.

For her, he was going to play like he was on top of the world.
Exit. Grade: S.
Soundtrack:
Opening (s-links): In Link

Takeru's theme (1)/ The Prodigy's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiHKGmb7_jA

Batilde's Theme/ Dedication to Service: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4v_iv3tnzs
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments (Batilde).   Awkward moments (Batilde). - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 5:07 pm

Awkward moments (Batilde). - Page 2 05_hierophant Awkward moments (Batilde). - Page 2 04_emperor

Takeru Kagemaru of the Hierophant and Batilde Gagnon of the Emperor have formed a Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awkward moments (Batilde).   Awkward moments (Batilde). - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awkward moments (Batilde).
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2