Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe]   Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 10:15 pm

Believe it or not, for a man that acted rather posh and like a gentleman, for the most part, Gabe could find himself enjoying the finer things in life. By the finer things, Gabe most likely took to the arcades in order to free his mind and play as many retro games as he felt like. It was something that he enjoyed that he really didn't get to do much. However, it was his day off from the lucky clover and he was going to use it in the way that he wanted. Alright, i wonder what game i should try today. "Gabe would mumble to himself as he looked around the arcade.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe]   Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 4:27 pm

Once again Callie would sitting within the large arcade that she'd often spend a fair amount of her free time in. This was the first time she had been back here in a while though, recently with 8D just getting back and all the other craziness that had ensued she hadn't really had the time. However the arcade had stayed just the way she had remembered it, with lots of happy kids playing on the machines that would light up and make a whole bunch of happy jingles. She simply loved the atmosphere in here, and despite her never being able to play on any of the machines herself, this still remained as one of her favourite pass times. For now she would simply sit in her favourite spot where she could see most of the arcade at once, enjoying in particular watching someone play one of the machines that had some strange yellow circle being chased by some ghosts. She didn't understand what the point of the game was, but it was entertaining to watch!
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe]   Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 4:45 pm

"Comeon........comeon...." Gabe was quite intent on playing the game of pacman at the moment. Those ghost were repeatably fast, it was like the game designer had a grudge against little kids, which made it progressively and noticeably harder with each level. AS soon as Gabe managed to reach level seven, that was when it started to get intense. Though, as soon as Gabe died, the countdown timer started to go over. He had about ten seconds to put a quarter. Though, a stunned face as he quicklime checked his pocket, Gabe's last quarter rolled over to a familiar face.

However, Gabe couldnt necessarily see her yet as he raced after the quater as if it was wild animal, with him being the predator. Thowever, not looking at where he was going, he almost bumped into the girl head on, but sidestepd into a wall. He avoided her, but hit the wall with a thud.

"You Lose"

Looks like he was out of time. "Eeeeteteet...." Gabe got up and rubbed his head. "Are you alright? Did i startle you?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe]   Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe] EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 12:53 pm

"Woah!" Callie would jump up from her seat as someone came hurtling towards her in a frantic chase for a lost coin that would give him one last dire attempt at completing the level he had just died on. Luckily the man seemed to move out from smashing straight into her at the last second and instead went headlong into the wall. Huh, she didn't know anyone could become that passionate at beating one of these flashy light shows that they'd do something like this. Perhaps they had nearly won the whole thing and didn't want to start over?

The young girl would bend over and pick up the coin that had rolled into her foot and held it out towards... "Oh! Rock throwing professor!" Callie would say with a bright smile upon seeing a familiar face. "Don't worry, I'm alright, a little surprised is all. Although are you sure you're okay? That looked like quite the blow to the head just then."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe]   Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe] EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 1:11 pm

"Rock throwing prof- What do you mean..." Gabe adjusted his glasses and took a further look at the young girl. "oh, i recognize you. Young Callie right? How have you been since then, is everything alright?" Gabe would first inquire about her well-being, though, he would realize that his previous actions might have startled her just a bit. "Oh, me? My head?" Gabe would say as he rubbed his head a little bit. "Sorry, i guess i did take a nasty bump, but i'm an adult. I should be fine, right ? At least you didn't get hurt. Though, more importantly...." Gabe would say as he rubbed his chin. "For a young girl like yourself, why aren't you joining in on the fun? You don't play any of the games here?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe]   Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe] EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 1:31 pm

Callie would smile and nod, glad that the man remembered who she was. "Yup! I didn't expect to see you around here!" She'd say happily, it was always nice seeing someone you knew, but it was even more special when it was out of pure coincidence! "I've been fine, a few weird things have happened but everything has turned out great in the end! How have you been? Aside from that bump to the head, hehe." She had even practiced a little with making stones fly since she last saw Gabe, she hadn't gotten much better at it but at least she could skip it at least once consistently! "H-huh?" The girl would tilt her head at the question about not playing the games herself. "W-well... As far as I can tell, you have to put those coins in them before they work. And, well... I don't have any coins to use on the machines, I just find it fun to watch! Besides, I'd probably be awful at the games anyway!" She'd say giggling.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe]   Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe] EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 4:28 pm

Hmm..." Gabe looked at the coin that he literally almost gave himself a concussion over with a smile.
after giving it a quick toss up, he would hand her the coin. "this one token is your gateway to any of the games that you see in this arcade alright? And i feel as if it wouldn't be fair to you if i got to have all the fun, so now..its your turn. Pick which one you would want to play and ill tell you a little bit about it. Though, its the experience for yourself that you'll like the most. " Gabe wondered which game Callie would be interested in.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe]   Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe] EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 4:29 pm

Hmm..." Gabe looked at the coin that he literally almost gave himself a concussion over with a smile.
after giving it a quick toss up, he would hand her the coin. "this one token is your gateway to any of the games that you see in this arcade alright? And i feel as if it wouldn't be fair to you if i got to have all the fun, so now..its your turn. Pick which one you would want to play and ill tell you a little bit about it. Though, its the experience for yourself that you'll like the most. " Gabe wondered which game Callie would be interested in.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe]   Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe] EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 6:57 pm

"I-I... I can have it...?" The girl would say with a sparkle in her eye, staring at the coin as if it was the most valuable thing she had ever held in her hands. She'd continue to stare at the coin for some time before looking back to Gabe. "A-are you sure? Thank you so much!" The girl would sing excitedly, having to try really hard to hold back her tail from wagging. The girl would take a quick glance around the arcade. She had watched so many of the games in here be played before... And she had always wanted to be able to join in... But now that she could, she had no idea which game she'd want to be her first! "Hmm... Which one do you think I'd find most fun?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe]   Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 7:21 am

"of course you cn have it. It was once mine, but now i'm giving it to you. Easy to understand, no? "Gabe would say with a smile, rturning her excitement and enthuasim with his own. He was glad that he was able to do something in the end. Sometimes, girls just want to have fun, so he was only playing his part in making sure that happened. "i have just the thing for you, it's actully very simple, but fun. "Gabe would say to callie as he led her to the pacman game. All you have to do is eat the dots and avoid the ghosts. The bigger dots turn the ghosts blue, and they start to run from you. Around that time, you can hear them. However, my straety is usully not to chase them fuully and let them run away. If they are on the way then sure, but you never want to trap yourself.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe]   Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 2:24 pm

Callie would give Gabe a warm smile and she clutched onto the coin, she was so excited to be able to play something that she felt like she wouldn't want to even put the coin in to start the game because then once it started it would be closer to it ending! "Pacman?" The girl would repeat, looking at the machine that Gabe himself had been playing just before. Huh... So that's what it was called, she had never quite caught the name before from the other kids and as much as the machine had the name printed on to top of it... She wasn't exactly the best at that whole reading thing. Walking up to the pacman machine, Callie store at it with wide eyes. "S-so, I use this thingy to make him move? And I have to run away from the ghosts to not get trapped and lose?" Callie would reiterate, stalling for time so that she could savour this moment for as long as she could. She didn't know how long it may be until she had another chance like this.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe]   Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 5:38 pm

"no, the coin is used to be placed in the machine. After you do that, then you hold on to the red stick over here. Well it's mostly a black stick with the red node on the top. You use it to move around and eat the little dots and what not. After you ....ahh... right bow, the best thing for you to do right now is experience a round for yourself, alright? So right now..." Gabe wlould say as he rubbed the back of hus head, explanations for video games were a litte more complicated. He figured that younger children were alot quicker on the uptake . "It's best that you experience these things by yourself first hand before anything else, alright?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe]   Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe] EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 1:04 pm

The girl would nod, not really understanding what the man was trying to tell her but he was right, there was no way to know if you can do it unless you try! She just hoped that she wouldn't mess it up right away and end up wasting her opportunity... "Okay! I think I'm ready!" Callie would say, slightly nervous as she placed the coin she had been clutching into the machine, her ears twitching from under her hood as she heard the coin smash into all the other coins that had compiled inside the machine.

"Left, left! No wait, go right! Ahh! Down, down! Go down that way, stop surrounding me! Oh! I dodged him! Wait, I need to get the white balls right? Okay, this way then! Damn, can't go that way now! Maybe if I go round this way!" The young vixen would continue to call out everything that she was doing as she was playing, overjoyed that she hadn't lost within the first five seconds. She spoke as if she had to tell herself what to do as if it still wasn't really her doing it, although that was just what she was used to doing when watching others play these games! "No! Mr ghost stay away!"

For Fun:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe]   Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe] EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 7:39 pm

"Keep going Callie, you are doing fine actually. Look, it's alot better than i thought." Gabe would say while he motioned her lives, it seems to Gabe that she still had three lives left. That was actually impressive for someone who wants so fond of video games. On top of the fact that she was playing a game or the first time, it might even be the first time that she played a video game at all. So at the very least, Gabe continued to motivate her. " Just keep going, it's all apart of the fun. Get the bigger dot that looks more defined, the ghosts will turn blue and run away from you. However, that means you can eat them now,so it's payback!" Even gabe was starting to get into it, but why wouldnt he partake in the enjoyment?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe]   Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 2:06 pm

Callie laughed happily, impressed with herself as to how well she was doing on her first attempt. This was really fun! She had always seen all the other kids play these games and loved to share in their excitement and joy of the games, but playing them for yourself made them even more special and amazing! "This is so much fun!" She'd say with a bright smile as she continued to try and avoid all those meany ghosts that were attempting to ruin her fun, she was so glad that her rock throwing professor had now turned into a arcade game professor! She had such a fun time trying to learn all these new things with him! "The bigger dots?" She'd question as she scanned the screen near her area to see which of the big dots was closest to her character. "Okay! Okay! I think I got it! All I need to do is get past that meany ghost!"

For Fun:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe]   Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pacman Desu [ Wolfie/Gabe]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next