Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Finally, she's arrived EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Finally, she's arrived EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Finally, she's arrived EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Finally, she's arrived EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Finally, she's arrived EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Finally, she's arrived EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Finally, she's arrived EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Finally, she's arrived EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Finally, she's arrived EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Finally, she's arrived

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

Finally, she's arrived Empty
PostSubject: Finally, she's arrived   Finally, she's arrived EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:47 pm

It seemed like many years had passed.. Well actually, many years had passed by since Tsurinai Soki had returned to Ueitawa. Her memories were quite foggy when regarding her previous visits, but alot of things were when it came to the early stages of her life. Her scientists said it was a reaction from the hard work she had been doing for the Tsurinai Group, but in reality it was because she, herself, was never there for the past events. This Soki was an impostor. A Shadow escaped from Limbo. Though she did not know this, her father did. For whatever reasons, he did not share these details with her, and simply continue to have her run the science division of the Tsurinai Group in the absence of the real Soki. As the young silver haired woman sat on the train, she held an expression of pure indifference. Unlike her past self, she was not prone to getting worked up anymore. Atleast, not unless the situation called for it. She was more professional and commandeering now. A true head of the Tsurinai Group. She was returning to the Ueitawa Region to continue research she had left unfinished last time. Seeing how she was suddenly pulled back home for strange matters, she was looking forward to continuing where she had left off before. Having one leg crossed over the other, she'd lift her tea cup to her lips and take a drink. Some thing didn't change after the six long years, and that was her taste in tea. Sitting across from her this time was not her father, but her younger sister. Her mother had been begging her to spend time with the youngest Tsurinai, and Soki chose not to refuse. After all, she did love her sibling, even if she hardly showed it. The business woman watched the younger sibling stare outside the window, excited that she finally escaped the cold walls of a hospital. She almost looked healthy, until she went into a coughing fit that caused Soki to lean forward and put a gloved hand to her cheek. "Don't get so excited, Miki. You don't want to go back to the hospital, do you?" Soki spoke in a calm tone, and her sister shook her head no. Leaning back, the young woman began to feel a change in speed. It seemed as though they were reaching their destination.

As the train came to a stop, the Tsurinai heir would place her tea to the side before standing from her seat. Apparently her father had arranged for her to be staying in Nokawia while she was there for business. Soki knew full well her brother was currently in Ueitawa, but she hadn't spoken to him in years. Randomly getting in contact with him probably wasn't the best idea, but she knew her younger sister would want to see him. That would be an odd family reunion. Regardless, the two Tsurinai grabbed their bags and headed off of the train. Last time she was there, she remembered warm weather. Now? Snow was falling, and the place looked like a winter wonderland. This was troublesome.. Well, there was nothing to be done. If fate chose this day for her to arrive, then it surely chose the weather aswell. It was nothing to fret upon. Placing her bags on the ground, she'd kneel down and begin to button her younger sister up in her jacket. The jacket held the Tsurinai crest on its back, and was black and gold just like Soki's own jacket. One was to be proud wearing their family emblem. Once making her sister was altogether, Soki would stand and remove her phone from her own jacket. Dialing a few numbers, she'd place it up to her ear. It was safe to assume it was most likely a business call. Though she didn't enjoy standing out in the cold for far too long. Especially with her sister by her side. "It can't be helped.."
Back to top Go down
★ Android 00

★ Android 00

PostSubject: Re: Finally, she's arrived   Finally, she's arrived EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:39 pm

Finally, she's arrived XHT1oJu Finally, she's arrived XHT1oJu Finally, she's arrived XHT1oJu

The cold winter climate of Ueitawa collided with the exposed skin of Alphonse, yet it didn't even faze him; climate never did. The android stood outside of the train-station awaiting the arrival of Tsurinai Soki and the other Tsurinai that accompanied her. It seemed her stay this time around would be more permanent. Truthfully? Alphonse preferred it that way; it made his job of protecting her that much more easier. Granted, shes an adult fully capable of taking care of herself now, but still; something deep in this Android still felt like it was his duty to protect her no matter what. With cigarette in mouth, the Android heard the roaring engine of the train. He smiled, flicked the little white stick within his mouth off to the side, and made his way to the trio of Trurinai.

Through the trademarked dark tinted sunglasses he always wore, Alphonse spotted Soki within the flood of passengers. He nonchalantly approached the women and smiled upon reaching them.

"Welcome back to Ueitawa, Miss Tsurinai. I also welcome your family."

Alphonse looked down at the sickly Tsurinai and removed the sunglasses masking his eyes. With almond tinted optics, the Android reviled a present for the child. He bent down and handed the little girl a white bunny plushie with the words 'Miki' stitched across its chest. Upon giving the child her gift, Alphonse gathered their belongs and looked directly ahead.

"Transportation has already arrived and ready to take you three wherever needed. Do you already have your next destination in order?"

Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: Finally, she's arrived   Finally, she's arrived EmptyWed May 29, 2013 1:21 am

Tsurinai Soki would give Alphonse a nod while her younger sister seemed to be quite fond of the Android. It had been some time since she had seen the ageless man. Keeping a rather calm expression on her face, the silver haired woman would fold her phone and place it within her jacket pocket. "Good morning, Alphonse. My first stop will be in Nokawia to drop off some belongings and then freshen up. However, after this I will need to head into Shibakuzoi. Not on a business call, simply to get reacquainted with the area." The young woman spoke with a clear tone, as her eyes drifted up to look towards the clear clouds. She had been hearing alot of rumors about the Ueitawa Region on their sudden disappearances. Soki saw these disappearances as more paranormal if anything. There was no way so many people could simply disappear so suddenly without a trace, unless something strange was going on. She had read reports about incidents that happened over in Tokonosu, and wondered if they were related to Ueitawa whatsoever. Though, even she did not believe what the reports said about that western region. Demons? That was impossible, right? How ironic. A Shadow saying it was impossible for demons to exist. Regardless of this, she would narrow her eyes and look towards the Android assisting her. "This may seem like a sudden question, but have you learned anything regarding the current disappearances here? I am sure a higher power is at work here. I can feel it.." The Tsurinai Group were no strangers when it came to the paranormal. Perhaps this was why bother her brother, and herself, had such an easier time comprehending things that others did not. Their minds weren't completely closed off to it. Soki couldn't help but wonder if Alphonse knew more than she. "Tell me, Alphonse. Have you heard of the Tokonosu incident?"
Back to top Go down
★ Android 00

★ Android 00

PostSubject: Re: Finally, she's arrived   Finally, she's arrived EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:45 pm

Finally, she's arrived XHT1oJu Finally, she's arrived XHT1oJu Finally, she's arrived XHT1oJu

Alphonse listened to the words of the heir to the Tsurinai empire and simply nodded.

'Sounds like a plan. If you and your family will follow me, I'll lead you to your transportation.'

With that being said, Alphonse lead the trio to the train-stations main gate. At the main gate waited a long black limousine with pitch-black tinted windows. Outside of the luxury vehicle resided the driver awaiting for the Tsurinai group to make themselves known. The Android signaled to the driver and he quickly got into motion. He unlocked the trunk of the luxury vehicle so Alphonse could place their belongs within the safe compartment. Upon this being finished, the driver opened the limousine doors for the three women and awaited for them to enter so they could depart. However, while Alphonse was finishing up the placement of their belongs. Soki asked him the question he dread. He closed the trunk, sighed a little, and placed his almond glare upon the heir of the empire.

'Soki, you know how I feel about you involving yourself in these dangerous matters. I know it's no longer my place to worry about you, but I can't seem to help myself. However, if you must know. I believe I have figured out where the victims of these disappearances are being placed.'

He truly did care for this girl and he did not want to see her getting hurt. It's not like he allow such things to happen, it's still the fact of the matter: She doesn't need to be throwing herself in hostile situations such as these. He broke his gaze from the heir and nonchalantly made his way over to the driver. He told him of their next destination and the driver nodded wholeheartedly. The Android helped the other two Tsurinai into the limousine and awaited for Soki; but it seemed she still had paranormal esque questions. He sighed as she asked him about the Tokonosu Incident. He had quite a bit of information regarding that incident but he honestly didn't want to revile any of it to the young heir. The Android placed his golden glare upon the young lady once again, closed the open door so prying ears could not hear the private conversation, and addressed the question directed at him.

'Miss Tsurinai... Fine, tell me what you know and I'll feel you in with more details based off that.'

Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: Finally, she's arrived   Finally, she's arrived EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:41 am

The two women of the Tsurinai Clan would follow behind the robotic assistant. The younger sibling seemed to be in her own world ever since she had received her new toy, but Soki's bland expression on her face proved she was experiencing something different. Just like every other Tsurinai, she was calculating the situation she was currently put in. The young woman knew something supernatural was occurring within Ueitawa, and it was her job to understand what it was and make a business of it. Of course, if she did not do this and most likely her family's rivals would. Though, even they knew to be weary to cross into unknown territories when it came to the Tsurinai's influence. The clan was no strangers to making enemies disappear, and that was made apparent in their family records. Initially Tsurinai Soki was against such violence, however; she never protested against it. Maybe because her father had always told her that it was important for a bird to protect its nest, and that all smaller threats had the possibility to become major threats if not dealt with immediately. When her subordinate hesitated to answer her question, her dull expression remained the same as she responded. It wasn't as though she didn't appreciate concern, but in the business environment, that could grow tiring after some time. Her faded eyes would watch Miki enter the limo first before she'd place a hand on her hip and open her lips.

"It doesn't matter when it comes to my well being. Worrying about me is no longer in your mission parameters. I am assured you'd crush any enemies I may need defeating, but this is very important to my research. After the previous experiment failed, I'm becoming even more curious on why this small remote area is getting so much activity recently. If you know what's going on, inform me. It'll only allow me to complete my job much easier."

The young woman spoke with her calm tone as she kept the dull expression upon her face. Being a Shadow, one would suspect she'd be more inclined to being emotional, but even the original Soki's dedication to work transferred over to her other self. The conversation took another turn, but this time coming to Tokonosu. This Android surely had a way to get around the information she craved. He must have been practicing over the years. It caused her to tilt her head slightly to the side while crossing her arms over her chest.

"The Tokonosu Incident that happened years before. The Tsurinai records say a lock down occurred, and... spoke of strange creatures appearing. These creatures being labeled as demons at the time. Even I am a stranger when it comes to those of devils and gods. Other than this information, nothing else was received from that report. Makes me wonder what truly happened out there, and if Ueitawa is experiencing the same thing, from the same type of foe." Her dull expression remained the same as her silver hues shifted over to their corners. "No matter, I suppose I'll learn the cause of this madness soon enough. I'll just need to ask some questions to the local populace on what they've seen. Perhaps get up to date with their news broadcasts aswell."
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: Finally, she's arrived   Finally, she's arrived EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 4:02 am

[exit]
Back to top Go down
★ Android 00

★ Android 00

PostSubject: Re: Finally, she's arrived   Finally, she's arrived EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:10 pm

Finally, she's arrived XHT1oJu Finally, she's arrived XHT1oJuFinally, she's arrived XHT1oJu

It seemed Soki knew most of the important details shrouding the Tokonosu region incident. However, before the Android even had the opportunity to answer. The Heir to the throne would enter the limousine and order the driver to depart to the next destination. Alphonse watched with almond hues as the luxurious vehicle drove off. He sighed, put back on his black sunglasses, and made his way over to his fancy motorcycle. Alphonse revved the bike engine three times; the roar  of the powerful motor echoing through the entire train-station. He'd press the acceleration pump and spring forward with great speed. As he drove, He'd execute a wheelie before turning the corner and going about his own business. If Soki needed anything, the young heir knew how to reach him.

--- exit ★

Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Finally, she's arrived   Finally, she's arrived EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:40 am

Soki has established a rank 2 Social Link with Alphonse of the Hanged Man Arcana...

Alphonse has established a rank 2 Social Link with Soki of the Death Arcana...

Users may now take 50% damage once when protecting one another...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, she's arrived   Finally, she's arrived Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally, she's arrived
Page 1 of 1