Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic]   So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2016 6:35 pm

Noah:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic]   So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:06 pm

So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 Ru677k

Pisaca Lvl 10:

Skill and Miss/Hit:
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic]   So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:24 pm

Maria quickly pushed her teammate out of the way, taking the hit for him instead. She grit her teeth, but wouldn't dare to scream out in pain. No. She refused to show it to a demon.

So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 ZeMWIGv

"..."

Action:

Stats:

Human Strengths and Weaknesses:

Lisa Lamecia Support:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic]   So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:32 pm

Noah:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic]   So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:55 pm

So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 Ru677k

So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 28bb7v5

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic]   So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 3:26 am

Noah:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic]   So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 7:13 pm

So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 2ccqjkn

Conflict Resolved

Exp Reward:

So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 Jpbntf

"That's it? Satisfactory at best. Julius, you have your work cut out for you getting these recruits up to speed."

The Royal Guard looked over her shoulder towards Julius, who watched from the side of the Queen's throne. He pushed his glasses up upon the bridge of his nose and didn't give a response. Either way, they were still alive so they had passed the test. "From this day forward, you three are dogs of the Government. Or excuse me, the official title should be "Cadets". You will be stationed under Julius to protect the inner city. Your authority is that above the common law, but do not let your new status get to your head. Take the rest of the night off, and meet at Class 0 starting tomorrow Morning. Julius, they are all yours. I'll leave assigning their class to you." The woman walked back up the stone steps and made it to the Queen's side. Lowering a hand to her Mistress, the Queen would take it and stand from her throne. Her purple laced lips would curl into a smile as she walked down the massive stone steps towards the three new recruits. Her purple hues trailed over to Noah.

So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 2zpqio5

"You've grown. I suppose fate may play some providence in this life we lead."

The woman let the words hang on as she continued towards the chamber exit with her Royal Guard following close behind. Julius would wait until his Mother had left the premises before walking down the stone steps to Lisa. His younger sister seemed to be out of breath to some degree, as she was new to the power of Persona and it did exhaust new users. He placed a hand on her head and would pat her while looking at the group before him.

So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 25sbjar

"As my Mother's Royal Guard has already stated, you three are to report to Class Zero tomorrow morning. It is an annex building to the main school building. Your battle showed promise, but there is alot to work on. Take the rest of the night off: I have Claire and Chris out on patrols so you have nothing to worry about. I'll speak with you both tomorrow." The Prince gave a smile to the three and would make his own exit. Bringing a phone to his ear, he'd begin to have a conversation. The only words that could be heard were the names of the two cadets currently out on patrol. This left Lisa as the only remaining soul in the chamber with the other two. She stood off to the side and looked towards Noah with narrowed eyes. Her expression was a mixture of curiosity and annoyance.

So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 23ut0up

"Huh..? So that's it, I'm guessing. I'm not sure what you did that was special enough for a secondary comment, but remember without me you would have died here, alright?"

She was obviously annoyed the Queen spoke any other words to him, but gave her no such praise. Lisa had a long way to go apparently. But the first hurdle was over. Obtaining the power to fight the demons and keep order within the city.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic]   So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 7:38 pm

With the last attack from Noah, the battle was over. Maria was breathing semi-heavily, clearly tired from this battle. She seemed rather amazed that they were able to take down a demon. After these five years, it was all she wanted. The girl has finally taken down the anathema of her existence.

"A poor battle, Daughter of Man. I do hope your future performance does not end up being a repeat of tonight. I am Andraste. You would do well to remember it."

But, she wasn't totally pleased. There were stronger demons out there and their performance was abysmal at best, despite the higher-ups claiming it as "satisfactory". There was a long way to go, nevertheless. It was evident that she needed more power. Andraste, was it? Demon or not, she was right. She had to seek for further improvement. Tonight was a poor beginning.

So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 DkNFS9p

"I understand, Sir."

Her voice sounded like those of a drone. Her stony masquerade continued to plaster itself on her countenance. She watched the Prince leave the premises just as the Royal Guard and the Queen have done. With such authorities gone, Maria calmly started to pack her Demon Weapon back inside.

So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 J7xlF9T

"Your support was indeed vital to our victory tonight, Lisa. However, our comrade here was just as vital in taking down the demon. Let us strive to improve ourselves, this battle revealed the huge extent of our shortcomings."

She finally set aside the pilebunker inside the coffin and donned her nun habit once more. After hoisting the container onto her person through the straps, she looked back towards the Shadow, "Noah, was it? I look forward to protecting this city with you and Lisa. Good night to both of you."

Maria gave a nod to both of them and left, still lacking all the cheeriness she would have during the day. Her job here was over and they had a meeting in the morning.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic]   So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 8:13 pm

This fight certainly didn't go smoothly, no. Noah found no reason to gripe about it though. They were thrown into a battle just like that, having never fought before, so it wasn't possible to expect them to excel right on spot. They beat it successfuly, and that's what mattered right now. It was better than if they had lost.

He listened to the words told silently, taking in mind what they were being told. When the Queen passed by, taking the moment to address him, he would look after with a mildly questioning glance. Hm, what was that all about...? Intriguing, but he supposed learned the meaning would have to wait until later on. He wasn't going to risk questioning the Queen right now. He probably wouldn't have gotten a solid answer from her anyway.

So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 115

''Very well.''

He would respond shortly towards the instructions they received afterwards. Guess that was good enough for now. Morning wasn't too far off, so they would likely learn more then, assuming it wasn't just about being shown the class and such mundane procedures. Which it very well could be, but Noah wasn't going to bother thinking about it too much just yet.

''Hm? I don't really know what she meant by that. Beats me. I admit you did well though, so good on you, milady.'' Noah would smirk thinly as Lisa spoke to him. Was it such a big deal that the Queen didn't say anything to the rest? Hm, guess it was the demand for popularity speaking. Eh, he was fine either way. ''I'm sure we'll get to find out what's up later. No need to be tight up about it.'' This woman seemed oddly duty bound. How fun. Regardless. ''Sure. My pleasure.'', he would quip towards Maria's goodbye, turning to Lisa after she left. ''I assume I'll see you later, so enjoy the night until then.'', he would give her a wave before walking off himself. Time to have some time off before the morning meet...

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic]   So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 8:40 pm

So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 23ut0up

"Tch.." Lisa would suck her teeth and follow the rest out.

So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 180px-JudgementCard

A New Path has opened...

Maria and Noah have established a Social Link with the "Soldiers of Order" aligned with the Judgement Arcana...

Maria and Noah have ranked up their bond with one another...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic]   So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

So.. you want to be a Cadet? [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3