Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event] Empty
PostSubject: Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event]   Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 5:43 pm

Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event] Vp7qfc

----------------------------

This was the Grand Opening for the Kuzunoha Detective Agency. It was unheard for there to be an independent agency being ran by someone who was not under the Government's thumb, but somehow this young woman was able to get the permission. This attracted the attention of a certain Reporter that smelled a scoop. Those just arriving would be greeted by the two young ladies finishing up a conversation that left Raidou with a raised brow.

Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event] 5xvjgn

"S-Sure, I'll add that to the Case Files then." The Detective spoke with an uneasy tone as the Reporter tapped her pen against her lip and gave a smile. It would appear the Reporter had put in a request at the Agency for help in the coming night. Raidou would walk to the whiteboard and pin the request, still alittle confused why the woman would come to her and not the police in the city. But, if she turned down their first job that'd leave a bad impression on the other people of the city, wouldn't it? Especially with the first request being from a reporter that could make or break their shop if things went good or bad.

The Reporter began packing up their things once making sure their request was put upon the board. She seemed rather eager now that she'd be able to get a helping hand from the Agency and any of those brave enough to explore the unknown. The young woman threw her strap over her shoulder and gave one final wave to Raidou before making her exit out the front door. The Detective gave a long sigh before making her way to the couch and plopping down. Her eyes drifted to her "pet" cat that sat on the front desk. "Gouto, I have a feeling this city is going to be alot to handle. Who would have thought I'd be haggled the first second the Agency was opened for business?"
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event]   Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 6:30 pm

Gabe  noticed that a detective agency was open and wondered if he could try his luck there. It was something that he wanted to keep private, he was working on it pretty much on his own. ".....please excuse the intrusion...." Gabe would say while opening the door slightly. After that, he would walk inside of the place fully with a stern look on his face.   After closing the door behind him, Gabe would stand in the corner of the room, a few feet next to the door. He wasn't going top overstay his welcome or do anything to make the detective look at him any differently.

"I hope this is a good time, i know your agency just opened. But, this is a request that i would like to get out of the way as soon as possible if you don't mind. " Gabe would say as he  took a step forward. "My name is Gabriel Gatsby, call me what you wish detective. And when you are ready to hear the details of my request, if willing to listen...please let me know.. "

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event]   Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event] EmptyTue May 10, 2016 12:11 am

"Hmm, what should I do before it's necessary to go to school?" I mean seriously, the classes don't start until the afternoon and I don't think I need to visibly see the queen do something. So I should find something new to find out about right now, but what? Hmm? 'Raidou Kuzunoha Detective Agency'? Hmm, interesting, maybe I should check it out. Wait, who is that person who just left? Wait, weren't they that reporter that was on the news last night? Well now, this is very interesting, interesting indeed. Hmm? There are two other people going towards the agency, one a kid, one a man, and both coming from opposite directions. I wonder what will happen if I follow them in.

Hmm, entering quietly to observe, hmm? Seems like the man is Gabriel Gatsby and wants the detective to investigate something. Straight to the point in requiring services huh? Well then, that kid is so innocent and naïve I don't think he should be in a place like this. But then again, his innocence will probably make him unaffected by many dangerous things in life, so good for him. So I guess I'll unobtrusively wait here and see what goes on for a bit. I hope that this lady and this man are okay with interruptions pertaining to two kids.

I smile ironically, guess I am still just a kid for now.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event]   Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event] EmptyTue May 10, 2016 8:08 pm

It would appear she wouldn't have time to take a breath. The moment the Reporter had left, others came in right after. Was this city in dire need of a Detective Agency? She would stand from the couch and remove a notepad from her vest. Sliding her fingers across her sleeve; a pen would suddenly fall down upon her gloved hand. The first male to enter introduced himself and wished to put a case in himself. Was he like the reporter? Would he be trying to haggle for lower prices for putting a mission up on the Case Files?

Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event] 330uz3d

"Gabriel Gatsby, huh? What do you need from me, Sir?" The Woman asked with a furrowed brow and a pen at the ready. After all, these were her first cases so she'd surely need to take them very seriously. As long as the Agency stood, people needed to know there was a place to come if they needed help of any sort of nature. As she prepared to jot down the information, her eyes would dart to the second newcomer who seemed to be a child. Or, atleast act like one to a certain degree. He seemed pretty well aware of the type of woman that Reporter was. So she was pretty popular? That wasn't hard to believe in the least.

"She wanted me to add a Case File. She needs help tonight from anyone willing to take the case. Apparently a Masked Phantom has sent her a message to meet her in Vista Square tonight. It's one of these Psycho Terrorists or whatever they're being labeled. She needed a camera crew, as her own staff refuses to risk their lives and go to the meeting place." Raidou spoke with a calm tone as she tapped the tip of her pen upon the pages of her notebook. "If you're interested, feel free to sign your name on the Case File when I officially post it. But don't be late tonight. I have a feeling that woman is going to need all the help she can get."

The last person entered the Agency but didn't say a word. They didn't even properly introduce themselves. This was no bar, and Raidou cleared her throat to give him that signal. "Can I help you, Sir?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event]   Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event] EmptyTue May 10, 2016 9:12 pm

A few more people started to enter, Gabe waited until things settled down so he could start speaking again. He was a gentleman after all, it would be rude to talk over the children. “Masked phantom?” Gabe would think in his head. It kind of reminded him of his favorite book about the great gambler Shotaro. He was a complex character of some sort that wore a mask. It was a curious piece of information, but not what Gabe wanted. “Young man, Mr. Valentine, a moment if you will. “ Even though Jack might be younger, Gabe still held the honorifics up in his accord as a sign of respect.
“As I was trying to say… My parents….. they have been missing since five years ago…” Gabe would say in a low tone as he removed his glasses ultimately. This wasn’t something he always enjoyed talking about. And the secret with the girl is probably something he would take to hell with him if possible, that was a supernatural mystery that never made sense to gabe, and never will. “ I have been trying to investigate by myself for quite some time, but I can’t do it alone. You are declared dead if missing for 10 years, I have five left for any kind of insurance……” Gabe would then rub his head. “Yes, it’s been this long and I was never contacted. They could be in a coma at a hospital somewhere, unidentified, memory loss, all possible outcomes narrowed down for me…..i’m not asking for hope, just any kind of facts you can gather with your skillset that I cannot.”
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event]   Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 12:00 am

Hmm, it seems like this detective lady wants to hear this "Gabriel"'s case. !!!??? A Psyche terrorist contacted the reporter who asked this detective for a camera crew!? Well then, that sounds dangerous, but I don't see being needed anytime tonight. Maybe it could give me some clues as to why regular people are becoming these terrorists. People don't do these things without reason, no matter how stupid or terrible. "Well, I guess I just came here to check this place out, but that offer the reporter gave to you sounds interesting. Can I sign up?" Hmm, it seems that Gabriel is quite polite, might want to remember that if I meet him again. I pale slightly. His parents went missing in the great calamity? Okay that is just sad, his parents are probably dead and he seems to only want to know the circumstances of their disappearance. I pale once again. This kid wants to search for the masked phantom!? ..... okay I am a hypocrite once again. I guess I'll at least try to look out for this kid. So this makes one more reason to be part of this camera crew. Oh god that is so blunt. "Umm, excuse me, Jack was it? I don't think that remark would be appropriate for this situation." I glance over to Gabriel with a look of condolences. "Good luck to your endeavor sir." I say simply, hoping to put this topic behind us.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event]   Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 am

Huh? She figured they would be more set back about a potential psycho terrorist, or whatever they were called, being the focal point on the case file. But apparently that wasn't an issue and they were completely fine with that. What a strange place this Endymion was. "Once the official posting is up, feel free to sign up. For now, I'll need to focus on Mr. Gatsby's situation." She responded with a polite but stern tone before facing Gabe. Using her pen, she'd begin to jot down the information given to her. Of course the moment she heard the brunt of the case, her eyes left the page and came up to his own. She wasn't even able to find out what happened to her predecessor during the Eternal Divide, so she was curious on how exactly she was to help here. A few years ago she had visited the site of that tragedy to see if she could find any clues on the whereabouts of her Mentor. The Queen was having the area reconstructed, and she knew that was her last chance to get any answers. Sadly, she could not even access the lab that was underneath the earth. Whatever was down there was being protected by miles of Earth and a force even she could not entirely comprehend. Not to mention the other dangers that lurked in the area.

The woman completed her line of notes and tapped the tip of her pen upon the page. "Now, Mr. Gatsby, my services are not free. But before we go into that, I'm going to ask a few questions." And once she said this, she heard the comment come from Jack, basically telling Gabe to give up any form of hope. Raidou Kuzunoha looked towards him with narrowed eyes. She had been in Gabe's shoes before and wished to find answers about her mentor that shared the same fate. If she could put his worries to rest, that was good enough for her. But it was almost as if this Jack fellow had given up any sort of hope and had a very cynical view of life.

"That's incredibly insensitive, Mr. Valentine. Not everyone gives up hope so easily on their loved ones. I must ask you to keep comments like that to yourself. I can see you're not trying to hurt anyone with your words, but they can cut deep depending on how you phrase your sentences. Listen to the other fellow, and bide your tongue for now." Something was odd about this guy. His words held no malicious intent whatsoever. Perhaps he was being openly honest, which she could not be mad at him for. However, there was a time and place to voice one's opinion and this was perhaps not the time. She could agree moving on was probably the best bet, but she would be a hypocrite. She still did not move on from her own loved one's demise, and still wished to know why and how this Eternal Divide happened.

Turning her attention back to Gabe, she readied her pen. "Give me a description of your parents. Do you have any photos of them? Where was the last place you had seen them?" The Detective began to do what she did best: Detective work. As she focused on this fellow, the Black Cat that was on the desk would jump upon the table that was used as a sort of partition between herself and Jack.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event]   Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:07 am

Gabe looked to Jack with a disgruntled look on his face, but he wasn’t about to lose his cool over something like that. Long before, he figured that  a lot of people wanted to see him give up or quit. Perhaps that has something to do with them already giving up to behind with? Did it just make them bitter to see someone who was still willing to try?” Where is the source of such a feeling Mr. Valentine? Was it through closure or proof that your parents were dead? A body perhaps? Whatever you think is necessary for a person to move on is something i obviously don’t have, thus the reason for me being here today. “  

A simple retort, that’s all it really was to Gabe.  When Gabe was wished good luck by the other youth, he only smiled at the child and nodded. “Thank you..” Going back to the matter at hand, Gabe pulled out two photos. “ Arvan Gatsby, middle aged, beard, spiky black hair. Navy blue top hat, White dress shirt, black gloves. Red pants,  black shoes, and a pair of goggles that he usually keeps around. “ Gabe would then start to explain his mother.” Luvia Gatsby… Black dress, brown eyes, brown hair, glasses, black heels, mid 30’s but looks fairly young. She keeps a family photo in her purse.”
Gabe then tried to recall that night. That night, when it happened,  I woke up in the hospital after something ……unfortunate happened...that led me to be hospitalized around......noon......…………as a child, I was sickly for the first few years of my life. So that alarmed my parents, and I  found myself with them. The hospital near the planetarium around night, that’s where I last seen them. They said they were going home…so they would have been heading off to sunlake palms.. Gabe would then hand two picture over to the detective.

pictures
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event]   Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 7:47 pm

"Ok, thank you." I say simply. It seems like this lady was about to question Gabriel about something involving his case, but I guess she did hear the kid's remark. I guess she also saw the naivety in this "Jack Valentine". Hmm, it seems she is getting right down to business about descriptions of his parents. I don't see how I would be able to help him there, because I lost many distant relatives that day, and we still don't know what exactly happened to them. I guess some people need to know what happened to truly move on with their lives. And now Gabriel is addressing the kid's remark, yikes. I don't really know if I should be here when he is showing this private information but he is going ahead and doing it anyway so I guess it's okay? Hmm, Arvan and Luvia Gatsby are his parents? He was hospitalized near the great calamity and his parents were going home on route to sunlake palms. Just from common sense I'd say that they were around 1-6 miles from the available route unless they got transportation out of there.

Well then, that is quite the honest statement again. I can understand that point of view, but he should be more considerate. Wait what? He wants information about that specific psyche terrorist right now? When she probably just heard about this person? "Umm, well, I guess? And besides this is a private matter of yours sir, and I do not wish to intrude much longer." Jeez, this kid is a little sneak isn't he? He perfectly maneuvered the conversation to this. "You clever little sneak." I mumble so it's only audible to Jack. Just what is this kid playing trying to see this psyche terrorist?
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event]   Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 11:43 pm

The Kuzunoha nodded as she continued to jot down the information that was provided to her about his parents. He was even able to provide two pictures, which she would take and examine. As she figured, he had loss his parents during the Eternal Divide. This made things tricky; as locating someone devoured by demons after five years was nearly impossible. And the area where the R&D building stood previously had been closed off and used as a tower for the Queen. A strange tower that only appeared at Night, Raidou had noticed. After all, she had investigated this area plenty of times before. Sadly, she was never able to get close enough to find any clues on her own missing mentor considering the area was heavily guarded. "Okay Mr. Gatsby, wh-"

Raidou was cut off by the intrusion of Jack and the other fellow. Her dark eyes looked towards them and she would hear them out about the case coming up tonight. They had a point... The dark haired woman looked towards Gabriel while closing her notebook and placing it within her vest. "We'll continue this conversation after this. I apologize, but they have a point. The Reporter was here before you, and this case seems like it's going to take some time to put together. I'll have to kindly ask you to wait while I speak with them." Raidou spoke politely as she walked over to the couch and took a seat. Raising her hand to direct the two to sit across from her, she'd wait before continuing. Her black cat jumped from the table and took a seat beside her on the couch, almost signifying for the conversation to begin.

"Well, I suppose I'll begin from the beginning." The woman closed her eyes and crossed one leg over the other. Her arms rested below her breasts and she spoke in an even tone. "Originally when she entered she had asked me if I were a government aligned business, which I am not. This shop is managed and ran solely by me, which seemed to get her interested. I figured she was going to interview me, but instead she begged for something else. Late last night, during the capture of a Psycho Terrorist, or whatever they are called, she was contacted during her news broadcast. Apparently it was a call from a Legendary Thief from outside of Endymion. He stated that he was the very same as the Psycho Terrorists, or whatever, and that he'd be appearing at the Smiles News Studio to make an important announcement. I told her to contact the police, since she knew where he'd be, but she insisted against it. Saying it was rare to get an interview with a Psycho, and that this was a moment she couldn't pass up." Raidou raised her hand and lowered the tip of her hat down over her forehead and eyes.

"It would appear her crew wasn't too interested in risking their lives, so she came here begging for help. If you two are willing to take the Case, I'd be grateful. I'm not too familiar with the workings of this city, but even I can tell the dame was talking in a bad way." Raidou stood from her seat and walked behind her desk where she kept a small burner for tea and coffee. The woman flipped the switch and placed a hand on her hip. She wondered if her predecessor had met such strange people when he was there years ago. Better yet, she wondered if Geirin was having as much work as herself while being outside the city. She shook the thoughts and turned back to the two on the couch. "Any more questions?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event]   Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event] EmptyThu May 12, 2016 1:25 pm

"As you wish...."This was a business after all, Gabe was sure that he couldn't hog the detective all to himself. She had an agency to run. ".." Gabe  folded his arm and listened respectfully to the conversation in the meantime.  "Legendary theif?  Psycho Terrorist?" Gabe wasnt too sure what to make of it, he only saw those terrorists on television. Did he have any need to meet one? No, not if he valued his life. Did he have any interest? Perhaps, but it wasn't like it was going to go at the same rate of "a meeting with a vampire." That wasn't happening.

Though, after she brought it up, Gabe spoke up. "If they go, i'll accompany them. As an adult, i'm sure that if this reporter is more interested on the story and interviewing this person over the saftey and well-being of the children, an appropriate chaperone is necessary  if anything was to get out of hand. Not saying you need a baby sitter. But this will be reported somehow if the police do get involved,  i'd rather be there to make a statement referring to the request and the lack of age regulation of hirable hand if you are met with any trouble, because you don't deserve that." Gabe would then push up the glasses. " If you don't mind my presence, it's the least i can do. Besides, i think im tall enough to work a boom mic, while keeping an appropriate distance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event]   Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event] Empty

Back to top Go down

Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Grand Opening [Morning Event]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next