Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Teskei nami EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Teskei nami EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Teskei nami EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Teskei nami EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Teskei nami EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Teskei nami EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Teskei nami EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Teskei nami EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Teskei nami EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Teskei nami

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Teskei Nami

Teskei Nami

Teskei nami Empty
PostSubject: Teskei nami   Teskei nami EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 2:15 pm

Well im new and looking to rp, but i want to join and start my own story.
I want to RP a wildcard who cheated death and has been eternally binded to life, Teskei nami his Persona unique and powerful, seen a threat and hated enemy of igor due to him cheating death and becoming an eternal being, he can be defeated, but not killed unless consumed by shadows or if the ritual to destroy his existence is preformed. killing him in a fight with cause him to respawn in a new body in the Shadow world. although hated and hunted, he is not a shadow nor an evil being he was an accident of fate, whos existence defy s a contract. he holds knowledge unknown be even gods, but he cannot speak of it for a dark being holds his existence in there hand, seeking to free himself and possibly cleanse the existence of shadows and restore peace, he struggles to gain the trust of igor and persona users. allow though he may hold the key to peace, he must sacirfice his own life to in a gamble to bring such an era. his Persona Bellicose. i want to please rp this character i have no intentions of causing commotion or being op and abusing it i just have a really good story idea i want to play out with the help of others.

And yes my persona is going to be an ultimate pesrona, which is superduper unfair to start with one but im looking for people to rp my own story with and it is just fiction i beg admins to consider the potential of such a wildcard character. im not looking around to go destroying everything or killing anyone, in all player fights f basic personas are going to beat me in fights, this is cause well. i dont intend to ruin anyone's experience as for the cleansing the shadows that ends all plots so of course it doesn't work when it happens. infact im not going to pvp if possible. Please admins message me i have been looking for ppl to help me rp just once the stories burning in my head.

Last edited by Teskei Nami on Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more explaination)
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

Teskei nami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teskei nami   Teskei nami EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 2:45 pm

Teskei nami 1433424960771_zps9fh1ptqq

Teskei nami 3627367-aiki-235107_zps6udz6vnm

Teskei nami 1451446937564_zpsp7gfqfe2

Teskei nami 1436307216353_zpsfh43vsax
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

Teskei nami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teskei nami   Teskei nami EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 3:07 pm

Teskei nami Tumblr_o24dhtLSTh1sbg8gso1_500
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

Teskei nami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teskei nami   Teskei nami EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 3:20 pm

Oooh man... okay, I'm sorry, that was probably uncalled for. But, just, sorry again, but no. No-one starts with an Ultimate Persona right off the bat, they're OP enough as it is and they're meant to be extremely difficult to get, period. Second of all, methinks you're not in the right site to introduce your own storyline, we have our own plots ongoing and you're free to join them at your leisure, but at the time, we aren't looking for more. I'm sorry to have to break it to you, but an idea like that isn't going to fly here.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Teskei Nami

Teskei Nami

Teskei nami Empty
PostSubject: I kinda expected that i guess people like really are hardcore about this    Teskei nami EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 4:45 pm

Its just rp and well thats how all stories start lol, characters dont all just have to grow from ground, i get it makes it fair, so thats why im exchanging privileges such as pvp and major plot or environment damage, but well theirs more to it,
Well it not necessarily a wild card, its more like a persona users and a nyahotep child how ever you say it combined, one persona only, its ultimate and tainted at the same, my goal is simply to help and then die for the protagonist and the good, although theirs more than meets the eye im like a spirit guide a cameo for a character who at first is unaccepted then gains friendship he never had before dieing to help/protect the greater good
Back to top Go down
Teskei Nami

Teskei Nami

Teskei nami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teskei nami   Teskei nami EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 4:47 pm

Im willing to lose almost every fight in pvp or not even pvp at all, and have my character die indefinitely
Back to top Go down
Teskei Nami

Teskei Nami

Teskei nami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teskei nami   Teskei nami EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 4:50 pm

I get it, but im not going to be around for long irl and plot wise, so yeah plus I dont have the freetime to act as if im playing a 100 hours rpg, im willing to start weak but can i use a canon persona?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

Teskei nami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teskei nami   Teskei nami EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 4:52 pm

Teskei Nami wrote:
Its just rp and well thats how all stories start lol, characters dont all just have to grow from ground, i get it makes it fair, so thats why im exchanging privileges such as pvp and major plot or environment damage, but well theirs more to it,
Well it not necessarily a wild card, its more like a persona users and a nyahotep child how ever you say it combined, one persona only, its ultimate and tainted at the same, my goal is simply to help and then die for the protagonist and the good, although theirs more than meets the eye im like a spirit guide a cameo for a character who at first is unaccepted then gains friendship he never had before dieing to help/protect the greater good

Teskei Nami wrote:
Im willing to lose almost every fight in pvp or not even pvp at all, and have my character die indefinitely

Good luck with that.

Teskei Nami wrote:
I get it, but im not going to be around for long irl and plot wise, so yeah plus I dont have the freetime to act as if im playing a 100 hours rpg, im willing to start weak but can i use a canon persona?

There's no rule against that.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

Teskei nami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teskei nami   Teskei nami EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 5:14 pm

Again, sorry to say, but this isn't about what you're willing. An Ultimate Persona is a big deal, and in a plot where characters have to show development a lot more than before due to the Social Qualities mechanic, starting out at such a high level isn't permitted. However, I believe Philemon is still looking for a Persona User to start awakened in the plot. You'll begin with an Initial Persona, of course, but the option is always there. Just know that you won't be a Wild Card if you do that.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Penny

Penny

Teskei nami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teskei nami   Teskei nami EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 7:46 pm

Basically what Xombie said.

And apologies, I didn't realize that at first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teskei nami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teskei nami   Teskei nami Empty

Back to top Go down

Teskei nami
Page 1 of 1