Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning]   Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 12:40 pm

Touko blinked at the sudden appearance of this enigmatic boy. Was he always there? Odd, she could've sworn he wasn't there in the first place. The former Attendant glanced back at Calabus to gauge her reaction, and then looked back at the boy sitting there before her.

Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 CnMQh0z

"Oh dear. It seems I am off my glasses prescription after all," she lamented while playing along, "My dearest apologies, boya. Would you also prefer a back rub... or me?"

It was an obvious joke from a specific trope from some Japanese show she made a slight glance at, though she did put her own spin to it. Funny how he was trying to act so cutely. She may have her bit of fun with him as well!

Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 4spIjMh

She started to pat the back of his head while scratching his cat ears. Perhaps they were real or they were fake, she would soon find out with her very fingertips from her right hand. They held onto her coffee briefly, at an area where it was slightly hot, so that they were a little warmer, but not scalding hot. The boy could feel the additional warmth from her fingertips as she did what he was told. It started to remind her of the little black cat she kept inside her suitcase. It was a rather nice replica of a cat-based demon that briefly showed up in Arthurian legend. Maybe she could convince him to start taking residence inside.

"Aren't you quite the good boy?" she crooned as she continued while putting her suitcase on the ground.

Touko was more or less going to be aware that maybe she was going to look like the crazy one here. But she never really cared about it. This reality's common inhabitants were not really worth her interest. But on the other hand, she did find something that piqued it, if only slightly.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning]   Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 2:08 am

Curiosity killed the cat. That was the saying wasn’t it? Well in this case it seemed to chase away the cat like creature that was with her. Perhaps she had gone too heavy on the questioning or maybe he wouldn’t have told her what was going on to begin with. When he said his words and simply vanished, she would watch the spot he was once in before with a sigh, she would pull the chair on her end out and sit down. Well, while she did feel defeated in a fashion, she also felt okay. She had gained some interesting information that at least and it made her even more excited for the big reveal. She would slide the napkin the other had left to herself and study it for a moment reflecting on what had been said.

Sure she was dying for more answers, but at the same time perhaps this too was a game for the cat-man she had met. And if that was the case, well she guess she’d have to do some more digging before the big reveal happened. Maybe she could figure out what the strange creature had meant by his words before the answer unveiled itself. As she fell into thought for a moment, she would hear a voice asking her to sit down and look up at the other. She would take in the red head for a moment and then with a nod she would speak.

“Go right ahead,” she would say gesturing towards the othere seat quite unbothered that another had joined her table despite many others being empty. Calabus probably would’ve gone back to thinking if the woman had not hesitated in her actions and seem to look at the chair for a moment with a perplex look. Calabus’s dark colored eyes would drift over to the chair; however, there would be nothing there. As her eyes returned to the woman’s and she saw that questioning look there, the young lady would unexpectedly smile at the woman having a hunch that maybe a spirit was messing with her or maybe even the same one that had just left her side. Even if she could not hear or see it, the actions the woman performed and the words she said only made this clearer.

Yup a spirit was messing with her and if the words from the woman could be trusted, then it was probably the cat like man from before since that was the only cat spirit she had seen all day here. Amused Calabus watched the woman pet thin air with a small smirk on her face before shaking her head lightly. Heh. If it was the same spirit from before then a cat suited him perfectly. He seemed to do what he pleased and wander off to whoever caught his interest next. Curious thing though was if he wanted to simply ignore her, then why did he become invisible and mute to her? Was it just his way or something else? Ah well maybe she shouldn’t question the odd behaviors of spirits.

Eventually, she would look away and giving the lady polite be right back, she'd get up and move back into the line to finally get her bagel. When she finally obtained food and drink, she would sit back at the table that the woman was at. If she was gone then that was fine too. She would just simply dine alone for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning]   Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 12:37 pm

Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 Tumblr_n0beptKL7x1ryvxsho2_500

The Tormented One stretched his limbs and gave a sly smile at the treatment. Was this woman a human? Something about her seemed rather strange, if not peculiar. Though her scent did remind him of humans, it reminded him of himself in a certain way aswell. There seemed to be all types of people showing up to this event today. The strange cat-like being would look at the woman while standing out of the seat. "I like you. If you can find me again today, I'll let you in on an even bigger secret that I didn't tell the other lady! But it better be before the big reveal!"

He seemed rather excited as he vanished in the blink of an eye. Whatever he was, he certainly was not human. His existence was one that would confuse many scientists. Atleast, until tonight. Then there'd be alot more creatures, who shared his abilities, that would walk amongst Man. And though Tormented One was created by his Master to record these events and those who caused it all, he couldn't help but see this as just another game.

--Exit
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning]   Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 1:57 pm

"Going so soon?" Touko pouted at the boy in disappointment, "Alright then. I'll hold you to it. I'll see you later, boya."

Then he vanished, as if he was never there to begin with. Such a queer existence. Touko didn't think something would actually happen in this place, but her gut told her that there were going to be higher powers at work. That's how it all worked these days, didn't it? She wondered if that girl was here and how she would handle this.

Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 3nDywpt

"This place will be interesting after all."

She took her seat with the cat-like entity finally leaving. The woman would've have left to go around looking for him as promised, but she noticed her earlier target just returned. Touko gave her a nod as she sipped her coffee.

Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 T3WT19e

"I assume you've seen him too? What did he share with you, if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning]   Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 3:52 pm

As Calabus sat back down and began to eat, she would look at the red headed woman as she munched on the bagel. Making sure not to use the first napkin that had been left by the cat man, she would grab another from the dispenser and wipe away the cream cheese on her face before answering.

“Mmm. I assume from your assumption and actions you have been following me, hm? How naughty. And now you ask information from me without even giving your name or information in turn? Tsk. Tsk. Manners,” Calabus would say as she locked her eyes on the other with a grin only outdone by the cat boy on her lips. If this woman wanted information, she’d have to do better than that. Calabus wasn’t arrogant or anything like that. No. This was simply a matter of business. The woman wanted information? Well, she had best be ready to play the game. Question was could she actually handle it?

Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning]   Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 5:03 pm

Touko chuckled at herself while making her apology, "Sorry about that. I'm rather eager now, a byproduct of my growing curiosity. Something interesting is going to happen it seems. I initially didn't think of anything much about this place. I'm Touko. Touko Aono of the Reflective Grotto. I guess you can say I like observing things. What do you call yourself?"

She rummaged through a pocket and slid a business card towards her. It was blandly white if it weren't for the fancy lettering inked on it. If Calabus read it, she would read the former Velvet Attendant's name, phone number, and also the small office that she headed, "The Reflective Grotto". The suitcase was finally sat near the chair leg as her fingers let go of its swiveling handle.

Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 JxWuXgS

"So you saw the boy too. Cute kid, right?" she was making some small remark before taking another sip of her coffee. At this rate she's going, the cup was going to empty soon. "I'm still more ignorant than you in this matter. Though if I'm lucky by the end of this day, I may have some to share with you. What do you say?"

Touko didn't really care if she got any out of Calabus. She has her own ways to figure things out on her own. But for now, the woman was laying in an offer for her. Perhaps the secret that the boy would give her would likely cover what Calabus heard anyway.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning]   Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 1:27 am

Calabus would watch the other with observant eyes for a moment before they would drift down to her breakfast as she began to eat another piece of the bagel. As she ate, she listened to the words spoken and when given a business card, she would pause as she looked down at the white card and took in the information. Well, now a business woman. She could appreciate that. Dark colored eyes would lift to meet the other’s once more.

“Hmph. Forgiven,” she would begin in amused tones before she paused to dig in her bag still safely at her side. When she leaned back over, she would show the woman her phone with the background of a oriental looking Inn/Bathhoue on display. “My name is Calabus. I am the owner of the Butterfly Inn and Bath. If you are ever looking for a place to rest and relax, the doors are always open. Sure we may be small now, but I guarantee you won’t find better service around here.” She would pause and let the woman get a good look at the place to let her absorb the image. She liked potential customers to memorize what they saw and if they did remember come visit. In any case, she would eventually turn the phone away from the woman and place it back in her bag. “So Ms. Aono what is the Reflective Grotto, hm?” Calabus asked curious about this woman’s business and where on the scale it was as far as competition went. She wasn’t aiming to erase her or anything, but the young lady always liked to know what was out there, letting nothing catch her off guard in her own realm. Granted, there were a few that snuck under the radar here and thereand being so straight forward could cause her to get no answers at all; however, the young lady would remain unashamed or shy about her words. If she was curious she would ask questions. It was as simple as that.

As for the next set of words, Calabus would take a sip of her orange juice before looking back at the other. “Mmm. I see lots of children that are cute here today. What of them?” she would ask not really answering the question at first; however, she would become relatively quiet when she heard the next part of what the woman had to say. She would study the red head for a bit before blinking.

“How adorable. I love a good exchange,” Calabus said seeming very delighted at the idea. “However,” her face became serious. “You had best hold up your deal. I expect any form of information you have on the situation to come to me, understood?”  Her words were serious and had a bite to them that made it quite clear to the woman that the deal about to be made could not be broken. If it was... Well. Let’s not worry about that shall we?

In any case, just as soon as the warning was given Calabus would return to eating as she leaned her elbows against the table, the amused glimmer returning to her eyes.

“So you wanna know about what kitty said? Well, he was quite excited about this event for one. Said the big reveal was something not to miss. And I must say after hearing his little theory, I too am quite excited for what will happen. You want to know why? Well then, since you are playing with a reasonable payback on the table. I’ll allow you to play Q and A with me without rolling the dice to test your luck. So where do you want to begin?”

Apparently, this Touko woman had just caught Calabus’s interest. Now she had no choice, but to play the game as backing out now would be a bad move. Still, Calabus liked the woman’s boldness and that deserved a little reward, so Calabus would deliver...in her own way of course.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning]   Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 1:58 am

"Calabus? A pleasure to meet you, dear," Touko would say upon hearing her name and then laughed, "I must say, it does sound the type of place I wouldn't mind staying at for a few days. Business is doing fine?"

Touko looked the image on the phone and committed it to memory. Perhaps she should try to garner more information on such an establishment when there was time to spend. Her arms crossed over her chest while giving an amused look at Calabus. The Reflective Grotto wasn't anything much to sneeze at. At best, it was a small office that nobody would bother to care much for.

Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 CQdYaLz

It's a small office I head. An odd jobs establishment. Nothing too special about it, sadly. But it is what it is."

She nonchalantly shrugged her shoulders at the description of her workplace. Touko, more or less, worked alone and she liked to keep it that way. "Oh it's just some silly remark of mine, pay no heed to it."

The former Attendant paused to sip the last of her coffee before squeezing the container into a crooked form with her clenched grasp. Looking over to the side, she spied a trash can and then made a clear shot at it. The plastic flew and barely landed inside, causing Touko to smile at the result.

Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 LcanQmO

"Of course. That is the principle of fair exchange, is it not? I'll hold true to my word," Touko smiled back in reply, "Let's begin with this. You were both talking about a terminal and something about a door? What is that about?"

Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning]   Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 6:50 pm

“The pleasure is all mine,” Calabus would say her tones polite as she watched the other with a slight smirk that only grew into a proud grin as she nodded approvingly at what was heard. “Oh you won’t be disappointed if you do come. It would be money well spent,” she would say and then tilting her head at the question she would give a pleased hum. “Mhm. It is doing pretty well if I do say so myself. I have a good feeling it will only continue to grow from here,” Calabus said having no problem sharing information about her inn to those interested. After all that was general information and so free to all.

As she let the woman take in the picture of the establishment for a moment, she would take the time to observe the woman. While she looked human enough, she had to wonder if maybe this woman wasn’t something special. The fact she was able to see spirits was interesting enough and while Calabus wanted to know more about her, she would refrain from asking for now as she instead inquired about her business. To her inquiry the woman would be quiet for a moment before giving her answer. When Calabus heard it, the girl tilted her head.

“Oho? An odd jobs establishment? How curious. Even if you are making it sound humble, what sort of jobs are we speaking of?” the woman would ask poking just a bit to see if the other would give her anymore information. If not, that was fine she supposed. Perhaps the lack of knowledge would give her reason to find the woman later in time.

Heh and would look at her play? Yes, this one was very amusing indeed. She seemed to bounce easily from one comment to the other instead of acting baffled when the woman simply did not give the answer desired. Hmm..maybe this one knew how to gamble after all. How delicious! Despite how amusing this was, Calabus would keep a more or less straight face as she simply nod as she went back to her breakfast finishing off one half of the bagel before pausing a bit and working on the other.

The lady crushing the cup hardly bothered the young woman as she continued to eat. When she saw the shot the woman made for the trashcan, Calabus would sit back in her chair holding the bagel easily enough as she watched the other amused. “Planning to play for the pros in the future?” she would tease lightly kind of impressed that she had made the shot. She had honestly thought the cup would fall on the ground, but it hadn’t. Lady Luck must’ve favored her. Outside of that, she did have a pretty smile so the whole situation was a win-win for Calabus, who appreciated a good show either way. That minor amusement aside, it seemed that they would be getting back to business now.

“I am glad you understand that,” Calabus would say before falling silent and listening to the question.

“Ah. So you were able to hear only me. What a curious spirit,” the young woman would mumble a bit before shaking her head lightly and moving to sit up once more. She would place down the bagel as before she studied the woman a bit before speaking once more

“How much do you believe in theories? Do you doubt them off the bat? Or do you take them at face value?” the young woman asked as she watched the other with an amused smile, but her eyes were alert and watchful as she observed this lady.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning]   Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 7:27 pm

Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 MBM9Mh3

"As I said before, it's nothing too special. I suppose some construction and architectural consultation are within the realm of possibility. Nothing much worth mentioning."

Touko had a variety of skills to draw upon. She rarely did work like this, unless the pay was very good. But even then, it wasn't the kind of job she stuck with for much longer. Making puppets had an attractiveness to her that buildings lacked. The pay wasn't bad there and there was a lot of traveling involved to catch up with the exhibits. It was something she didn't mind since she liked to be on the go anyway to see if there was anything of interest.

"Not any time soon," she sighed in return, "I used to have a longing for the game, but I just don't have the feel for it any more."

This was really the time that Touko would be itching for a cigarette right now. She was feeling rather contemplative. The former Velvet Attendant had been traveling for some time. But Calabus was waiting for an answer, she would get one.

Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 NNfClck

"Theories are made to be refuted by the universe and realities we inhabit. They are a temporary construction of current human understanding of the universe and their reality. I can only believe what I can perceive and what I can understand through my own logic. They are wonderful to have a steady base of understanding our world, but they are only a beginning. Not an end. Does this suffice, dear?"
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning]   Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 7:50 pm

“Hmph. Fair enough,” Calabus said as she seemed to lose interest in the topic all together, but the real question was she actually disinterested or had the woman just made her more interested by keeping things so basic? It was hard to say, even harder when the smile on her face never really left.

In any case, the young woman would be quiet for a moment as she went back to simply eating. She’d finally finish off the bagel and settle with the orange juice as she listened to the other speak.

“Oh. That is a pity, but perhaps a different sort of game is calling you now. I wish you well either way,” Calabus said before settling into observation mode. To the answer given, Calabus would look skyward mulling it over before looking back at the woman.

“Mmm. It is most certainly an interesting view of the subject, but acceptable? Maybe and then again maybe not. We’ll soon find out won’t we?" the woman said as she set the cup down before her.

“Terminals, points of access for various things. Data and transportation. All of it moves in and out of these terminals free of constraints ending up wherever they are needed to be or want to be, right? Now what if that same application was applied to something wider? Something not as simple as steel and numbers? What do you think would happen then?” the woman asked as she looked up at the other, seeing if she was following or not.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning]   Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 8:18 pm

Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 WNV803Y

"My... There is a lot at stake than I previously thought. Very interesting. How intriguing..."

Her eyes actually widened from hearing Calabus' explanation. It was a look of surprise and even growing excitement from the news. Her soft lips started to curve from this same excitement. To actually think this reality was rather normal and dull, Touko was glad she was wrong here. There may have been more to what Calabus knows, but she could easily figure out the very extent of the information that she has from what was told to her. The ability to transfer didn't seem much at first on paper to a couple of charlatans and dullards, but Touko had a better understanding thanks to her travels. The cat-like entity's appearance to her was certainly not an every day meeting. But there was a certainty that something supernatural was going to happen and it was going to be chaotic if Calabus' words from discussing with the boy was any indication.

"I think I've learned enough," Touko smiled at her as she held her suitcase in hand and started to stand before pushing her seat into the table, "I believe I've gotten a gist now. Feel free to call me once this day is over. Cross your fingers that I'm lucky enough. Without further ado, adieu."

With a wave of farewell, she started to leave as her back faced Calabus. Things were getting interesting. Touko wondered what exactly that 'boy' had in store for this innocent day. A small devious smile was starting to form over her face.

Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 MEvDpCW

"Oh, I wonder what the children of Philemon will do now?"

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning]   Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 11:07 pm

Calabus would watch the woman’s reaction her eyes narrowing with the grin that crossed her face. Aha! So the woman did understand and now she too was excited for the reveal. She could see the potential there too, but Calabus wondered just what interest this theory had for the woman. Before she seemed calm and distant from everything, but now with just a single theory the woman had lit up in a way that not even Calabus was expecting. Perhaps there was more to this woman than she initially thought. How curious.

It most certainly made Calabus want to know more about the woman; however, it seems the lady wanted to leave now. How disappointing. She had hoped she would play a bit more. Ah well. Maybe next time.

“I look forward to our next chat then, Ms. Aono. Until next time then,” Calabus would say with a light nod as she watched the lady get up and leave. As she watched the woman disappear into the crowds, the young woman had to wonder about her encounters. First a cat like man with an odd theory and then a strange woman that seemed to be more connected to the world of oddness than she first appeared to be…. But what did it all mean?

“Hmmm…”
Calabus would finish up her orange juice and then cleaning her spot up, she would take her trash to the designated bin and dump it. Once done with that she would glance around the area before deciding to do some wandering for a bit as she pondered the strangeness that came her way.

~Exit. This thread has ended~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning]   Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 11:33 pm

Calabus of the Jester and Touko of the Hanged Man have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning]   Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breakfast Buffet [Event Topic :: Morning]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2