Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ShiroMai

ShiroMai

A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan]   A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:12 pm

Yuniko's eyes started to look red, like she was about to cry. What was wrong with her today? First she showed a stranger her true personality and now she is about to cry? It's really not her day at all. "You're stupid! Why are you saying things like that? Why should you look out for me, of all people?! ...Just why...?" A few tears were running down her cheeks. It was a new feeling for her, that someone actually cared about her. And she felt it was true. But she couldn't just give in, be a good girl, and sit everything out. "...I don't usually mean it like I say it... but thanks, anyway... That doesn't mean, I'll listen to you, though..." Yuniko wiped away some of her tears and then looked at Mae's stretched out hand, as a small flame came from it. Was that... a trick? No, that was definitely real. She was actually impressed, which doesn't happen often. "What... even was that? ...It's amazing. ...Can you show me how to do that?" The answer was probably no, but it was worth asking, after all.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan]   A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:41 pm

This was not something she had expected. The girl had kept up quite the tough act, trying to show that she was indeed strong and independent... But now, that wall of independence had begun to crumble, it would seem. Yuniko's eyes were reddened, and tears had begun running down her cheeks... Her words certainly didn't hurt Mae at all. "If that's what caring about others is, yes, then I'm very stupid." Mae said with a light smile before giving her an almost motherly embrace. "Why? I don't think anyone needs a reason to help others in trouble... You're no different. If your parents don't care for you, then someone has to..." Mae said, her voice gentle, and calming. She had dealt with situations like these before, so this was nothing new. The poor girl must've been really lonely for a long time, if this was her reaction when someone showed even the slightest bit of care for her well-being. She would let Yuniko cry for as long as she needed, patting her on the back. "You're welcome, Yuniko-chan." Mae replied with a warm smile.

"A Power that I have... I got it two years ago in an event on this very island... I can do more than just that... I've sworn to protect everyone on this island with this power that I've gotten." Her face was filled with fierce determination at the mention of the events two years prior... "It's a long story... Perhaps one day, I'll tell you everything that happened back then... As for teaching you... I'm not sure I can... I know others that have similiar powers to me, yet their... abilities differ in capacity. I doubt it's something I can teach." Well, if she were to awaken, then Yuniko would most likely have an ability of her own, much like the searing flames of Qilin Mae had... Hopefully, she didn't have to go through the hell Mae had to in order to get her powers... Getting kidnapped was no fun.
Back to top Go down
ShiroMai

ShiroMai

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan]   A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 5:53 pm

After a short while, Yuniko finally calmed completely down. She quickly went back to her neutral expression and pretented like that never happened. She can't be weak any longer, not if there is a power like this to be had. She shook her head and looked around to see if there was anyone, or anything, else around. "So, are you fighting these demons? That sounds exciting. I... I want to help. No, I need to help." Yuniko nodded once. This might actually be what she was looking for the whole time. Although, it would be mainly for her own amusement, so she had something else to do than loitering around, she would still use this kinda power against demons, of course. Then she thought about what Mae just said. "You said you got this power somehow. So that means there is a way even for me to get it. You'll help me, right?" Yuniko's voice changed to a slightly excited tone. "...Anyway, let's keep going." And with that she took a few steps forward.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan]   A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 6:41 pm

Phew... she calmed down. That made Mae feel a bit more at ease. She still hadn't lost her touch. Good to know. And now she was being curious about the powers Mae had... "Yeah... I am. Along with some other people I know. Old Classmates, friends and aquaintances I know are fighting with me to keep these islands safe... Guess we've done a poor job so far..." Mae replied with a wry smile. Sure, they had saved the world two years ago, but this was on a completely different scale. "Well... I'm afraid I don't really know how the process works... No one knows... Philemon has to choose you. That's all we know." She tried to explain to the best of her ability. "We do know it involves exposing oneself to danger of some form... Like how it happened to me." Yeah, being assaulted by a minotaur three times your size was nothing short of terrifying... "Sure, I'll be there." Mae gave the girl a genuine smile. She... had grown quite fond of Yuniko. Her eagerness to grow stronger was perhaps a bit... alarming, but understandable. She'd have to learn how to carry powers responsibly after that... if she did indeed get any. And if that was indeed the case, Mae could act as a mentor... "Hehe, yes. Let's." And the two continued on their merry way to the Orphanage.

Once there, Mae found much to her relief that the place had stayed intact. No damage to the place whatsoever... She knocked on the door three times before she walked inside. "Hey... It's me, Mae." She said quietly, flicking on the lights. A group of children had gathered in front of one of the other caretakers, reading a book to them. They all looked up at the sound of Mae's voice. "Oh, Mae! Jesus christ. Are you okay? What's the situation out there?" The elder lady said, rushing over to the pinkette as fast as her stubby little legs could carry her. "I'm alright, Auntie. San Malarus has certainly seen better days... Isla is trying to get things under control however... Oh, speaking of which... I found a survivor." Mae pointed towards Yuniko. "Is Oliver's room still vacant?" Mae asked her collegue with a raised eyebrow. "Oh, why yes, it should be." Mae nodded in response, before turning to face Yuniko. "You can stay here with the others for a bit. I don't have enough room at home at present, so you'll have to sleep here... I..." Mae bit her own lip lightly. "I can't just leave you out there to fend for yourself... At least here, you'll have roof over your head, and people who'll take care of you... Now don't worry, I won't leave your side just yet." She'd give the girl a reassuring smile. "Come on, lemme show you around."
Back to top Go down
ShiroMai

ShiroMai

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan]   A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 7:38 pm

While the two were walking, Yuniko thought about all the things she could do when she had such a magical power. It wouldn't be anything bad, which people probably wouldn't believe her. And there were more people with this power? So, all she had to do was getting noticed by this Philemon guy? Which is might happen if she is in danger? Mae said she will help, right? Suddenly, her world got a lot bigger. Though, she didn't let Mae notice that she's thinking right now and just kept walking until they finally reached their destination. The orphanage. Yuniko didn't plan to stay, of course.

When they entered, Yuniko looked around the room. It seemed to be a nice place. Maybe she'd actually stay here for a few days. But since it seemed like she can't control her emotions that well right now, she would probably try to avoid any social interaction. For now, at least. "Sure. Show me the way." She said and looked at Mae. So, she won't leave just yet. Yuniko thought about doing something stupid. But now is not the right time.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan]   A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:33 am

Mae nodded in response with a light smile on her face, as she led Yuniko up the staircase leading to the second floor, where most of the rooms were at. There was of course one more floor above them, one of which was used to house the employees working the night-shift. Walking down the hallway, they eventually reached Oliver's old room, at the very end. Had it not been for what was going on currently, she would have a rather nice view up here. Nothing spectacular, by any means, but it was at least something. Mae opened the door, revealing a rather small room inside. The only real furniture present was a bed, a small table, a wardrobe and other necessities. There was a bathroom here as well, and although small, worked fine for just one person. Complete with a small shower and everything else necessary. You wouldn't live very comfortably here, but it was much better than sleeping out on the streets. Plus, she could always customize her room in any way she pleased, so long as no major renovations would be needed. The bed itself was comfortable enough to sleep in, with standard, white sheets. On the other end of the room, there was one, single window giving a rather pleasant view over Old Town, the part of San Malarus which had been around the longest, hence the name.

Mae looked at Yuniko a little nervously. "Well? What do you think? I know it's not as large as the rooms at the school dorms, but... it works for what it is." Well, this would be a place for her to live in, should she want it. Yuniko would always be welcome here.
Back to top Go down
ShiroMai

ShiroMai

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan]   A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 1:03 pm

Yuniko followed Mae up the stairs to the second floor. So, she was supposed to live in an orphanage now. It was probably better than nothing, but Yuniko wasn't sure if she should actually stay. When they entered her room-to-be first thing Yuniko did, was, of course, inspecting the room. It was a room, alright. Nothing special, but good enough to live in. A nice bed, too. This might not be too bad. Still unsure whether she should or not, she walked toward the window at the end of the room. Looking out of it, all she could see were some buildings. Nothing interesting. She turned around, now looking at Mae. "Listen, this is nice and all... but I can't promise I'll stay here. You know, I might sleep here every now and then. But no promises you'll always find me here." After she said that, Yuniko walked closer to Mae again, still looking at her, her expression saying nothing. So, what would they do now? This was their destination, after all. Well, Mae was looking for her friend. Maybe Yuniko could keep tagging along.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan]   A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 4:20 pm

Mae watched as the girl took a look through her room with a light smile. She seemed to be okay with the place, if nothing else. Her words, on the other hand caused Mae to frown a bit, if only briefly. Well, at least she was going to stay here on occasion. So keeping this room vacant until this whole mess had blown over was a must. Or at least until another solution made itself known. "Well, it's not like I can force you to stay here." Mae said with a light chuckle. She wasn't even a guardian to the girl, so in the end, she had little to no leverage on what the girl was doing with her life... But she'd prefer it if Yuniko didn't take any un-necessary risks. "Well... I'm gonna go back to looking for my friend... Feel free to do whatever you want here, so long as you're not jeapordizing the safety of the kids, or staff." Mae said with a light smile, awaiting a response. If she didn't get any, Mae would turn around, and leave the room. Otherwise, she would stay and listen to what Yuniko had to say.
Back to top Go down
ShiroMai

ShiroMai

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan]   A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 5:14 pm

Yuniko looked a little sad when Mae said she would go now. It was hardly visible, but it was a change on her face, nonetheless. Well, if Mae is going, then she might just go out for a while longer, too. She still wanted to get this awesome power. Or at least some clues about it. "I'm gonna go out for a while. It wouldn't feel right to go to bed now. ...You don't have to worry, though, I promise I'll sleep here tonight. Oh, and... thanks." Yuniko gave a slight nod and then pulled a pale pink cap out of her pocket. She straightened it and then carefully put it on. The color accentuated her bright blue hair and eyes. It was unclear for her why she sometimes felt like she needed to wear it, but it did make her feel comfortable. She slowly walked closer to the door. She opened her mouth, as if she wanted to say something, but then closed it again and shook her head. Yuniko wanted to ask Mae why she said she would help her get this 'power'. Though, in the end, it didn't matter. Maybe, just maybe, this was friendship.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan]   A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 5:28 pm

Mae watched Yuniko leave with a smile on her face, before she walked down the staircase herself, collapsing onto a chair, burying her face in her hands in exhaustion... What a rough day so far... and it wasn't even night-time yet... "Mae... You okay?" One of the kids asked her, tugging at the woman's sleeve. She gave the little boy a tired smile, as the door closed behind Yuniko. "I'm okay... Just... a little exhausted, that's all." She'd rest here for a short while, before her search for Maria continued...

~Mae Iharu has left the scene~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan]   A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 7:40 pm

User's have established a social link. Mae of the Magician Arcana and Yuniko of the Lovers Arcana...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan]   A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Silent Stride Through a Broken City [Mai-chan]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2