Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Memento Mori [Tomoe]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memento Mori [Tomoe]   Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 4:28 pm

Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 F25xdw

Goddo Ītā

Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 28bb7v5
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Memento Mori [Tomoe]   Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 5:31 pm

Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 Tumblr_n8gjtwYIHI1sicas5o1_500

..A mysterious voice resonated throughout the area...

...The information relayed from those in the Velvet Room would be heard clearly by Tomoe...

...The Answer that she sought on this journey was right before her...

...It was her choice how she'd proceed...

...Relinquish the godly powers she had acquired and return to being just a human standing before a God...

...or hold onto the power and face an enemy that could perhaps never be defeated...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Memento Mori [Tomoe]   Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 10:41 pm

She listened to everyone who still held on through that room. It didn't take long for them to come to a conclusion, something that she was getting close to herself. Yeah she wasn't 'Human' strictly speaking, but she might as well be one. Through her entire Journey, she never once thought of herself as anything but Human until she learned of her true nature. Even now, as she stood before the God, she still felt what it meant to be human. In a way, she was relieved to see her friends behind her as she turned back to Ahura Mazda for a brief moment. She clutched her fists tightly, but smiling as if the Answer was so simple. She watched as those who spoke gave her some kind of will to move on.

Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 Tumblr_n6hf7gi3EX1tabt33o1_500

"Everyone..."

Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 Sg259

She smiled at the Goddess."Sorry...but I won't need you this time. Trust me alright?" She said, as she could feel the power within her fade via her own will. She was slowly returning Human and rejecting the powers of the Goddess. Her power was now that of a Human, with her old strength, but it was the strength that mattered against this Beast. "It's true; I don't need this power to beat you, I have a better weapon. Maybe it's not much, but its grown with every step I took, and as long as I remember what that makes me, then I won't fall down, even when it seems futile. I am just as Human as any of the friends I made here. It's true, maybe it was right in front of me; but it's what I told Ahura once before."

It was the truth. All she needed was her, and with her friends that she knew was behind her even though not everyone spoke. She felt them like an army ready to take on the Gods of Heaven or the Demons of hell.

Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 Osaouh

"I don't need to be a God, my friends are my strength! I am everything you are not, a Human, willing to go to the ends of Earth to fight for those who need it!"
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Memento Mori [Tomoe]   Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 11:30 pm

Goddo Ītā

". . . O n l y H u m a n . . .

. . . H u m a n s   a r e  s o  l i m i t e d. . ."

The God Eater spoke in a whisper as it began to activate its God Eater ability. However, there was absolutely nothing it could drain. It was a God Eater for a reason, but to a human it was nothing. It was designed to feed on those who would rival its power as a God, but without one to do such a thing, its lust for hunger turned back upon itself. This so called God, who could not control its hunger, was beginning to cannibalize its own power.

Goddo Ītā:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Memento Mori [Tomoe]   Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 11:44 pm

Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 Sg259

Tomoe smiled as God Eater began to turn on itself and eat itself alive. It worked, and she would watch with her own eyes. "You're wrong. Humans defy beings that aren't them. Gods or Demons simply can't stand up to us. Feel free to try again, but grasping people like us is something you cannot do. You signed that away when you turned into what you are now." She stood up to him in defiance as he tore himself apart, taking a few paces towards him. "I will not back down, nor will we!"

Just Tomoe:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Memento Mori [Tomoe]   Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 12:05 am

Goddo Ītā
. . . Z r r . . .

...A human has limitation. Limitations that set them apart from the Gods. Limitations that stop them from reaching their goals...

...Humans are forced to accept the rules of the world. Accept their mistakes, their weaknesses, and their sorrows. Gods on the other hand...

...Gods...

...Why give us such power? Why wish to be a human when you can be so much more?

..Become a part of me..."

The monstrosity continued to devour itself; shrinking in size as it spoke. Its booming voice was becoming more and more recognizable. As if Yachiru was regaining some sort of his conscious after becoming the being. No matter how much he hated to admit; the power he had devoured was turning against him. His lust for power and control was becoming a cancer within him that continued to grow and made him suffer.

Goddo Ītā:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Memento Mori [Tomoe]   Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 10:01 pm

Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 IFZCltv

"You don't need to be a God to reach the goals that matter. Humans are limited yes, but they are unbound by rules and have the freedom to do what sees them fit. If everything simply remained the same and unchanged, the world would be agony and stagnant. They can live through anything; and if they can't alone, then they have others who will help them. To understand what Humans and their lives are like, you have to be one. We're stronger than that, stronger than the God's themselves. Give it up now Yachiru, the power you wanted so long was just a waste of effort!"
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Memento Mori [Tomoe]   Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 3:50 am

Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 110k46b

The Godly entity began to break apart at its own power; deteriorating and falling apart at the seems. It was rather quiet in regards to Tomoe's response about being human. This God Eater was feeling very human emotions at this time. Anger, embarrassment, resentment; all of the above and then some. And when its frame cracked like glass and shattered, the form of Yachiru was revealed and fell slowly to touch the ground below. The hunger had devoured the majority of the power he had amassed from the other Gods, and thus he could not hold the form of a God Eater anymore. His frame was not the only substance to fall from the monster's fading flesh. The blonde haired Souka also made his descent, though his body was lifeless thanks to the Godly powers he had being devoured by Yachiru previous. If Angra Mainyu did not leave Yusugi's body, more than likely he would be there aswell. Regardless, the dark haired man landed and looked upon Tomoe with narrowed eyes. His blade was in hand, however; it was lowered towards the ground with no intent of being raised higher. Perhaps he no longer had the strength to do such a thing to begin with.

Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 Afc03m

"So many years. So many years down the drain. I was so close to the perfect world. I refuse to live in a world crafted by someone else... I absolutely refuse." The Man spoke with a low tone as his golden eyes looked towards his blade. With a final breath and a split second; the blade was plunged through his chest without hesitation. Yachiru stumbled backwards but stayed on his feet as he held the blades handle that sat before his chest. "This is your victory. The world is yours now. If humans want to continue to live in this cycle decided by powers above them, I'll let them. The world does not need Gods. They've always been a cloud over our heads, sitting upon a throne we could never reach... But.." The man coughed violently as he fell to a single knee. "But if a God can be toppled by a human, maybe there's hope after all.."

Yachiru spoke these final words as his own body began to deteriorate, just the same as the God Eater. With his body falling apart, the world also began to fall apart. However, there was time for Tomoe to give her final words to him. Before this man, known as Yachiru, vanished from existence entirely.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Memento Mori [Tomoe]   Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 12:37 am

Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 Tumblr_nn4jugYsAI1txlyjvo2_500

Watching the God eat itself was almost akin to a strange hallucination, though it didn't last that way for long, as she sprinted under Souka's falling body to catch him, which did cause Tomoe to fall on her knees at the ground. Not a Goddess anymore, she had the Human body she had always had until recently. Regardless, she held on fiercely to him and took several steps towards Yachiru, holding the body of Souka in her arms as best as she could. She frowned at Yachiru's pitiful state. This was a man who simply did not like the order of things, but in his attempt to smash it, he lost sight of both why he was doing this, and sacrificed too much to do it. Her mouth opened to say something, but all the came out was a heavy breath inward as Yachiru took his blade upon himself. There was nothing she could do at this point, and she knelt along with him as he began to fade. "Even now, I wanted to believe in you. You and I went on different paths the minute you gave up humanity. You don't need to be a God to fight the order of things. That won't change now or ever. You can't just lose hope or you lose everything." She held a hand out to him, less burdened by Souka now that she was knelt as well. She can't say she understood his way of thinking, much less agreed with it, but she did understand what went wrong. Yachiru did whatever it took to become the very thing he wanted to destroy and in the end it took him instead. In a way Tomoe respected him for having as much nerve and conviction as he did. She felt sorry for the man who took an unfortunate turn and wanted more for him. But that would never change, and this is where they stood now.

Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 Tumblr_n1qslrBqux1solfhro1_500

"I still think that wherever you end up, you'll do the right thing. You can still return to being Human the next time, unlike me. I'm Human, but I expect I won't have the same fate as you." She said with a smile, still not regretting anything she did. Lasting this long was not going to come without a cost, and she knew that much now. "I know you'll find a way without the need for consumption and simple power. Yachiru Reijii, I will see you in the next life, and if you vanish as well, then I want you to rest. You will wake up, this I promise you. We don't see eye to eye and never will, however, everyone has a second chance. Everyone."
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Memento Mori [Tomoe]   Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 8:30 pm

Yachiru looked towards Tomoe before closing his eyes and taking his final breath. There were no more words. She was the victor and he was the loser. The man vanished in a dying spark of light, and the world around him soon followed. Tomoe was hurled back to the Velvet Room where the others awaited her arrival... However, there was a thought that would be put within her mind. She had reached the end of her Journey and found her Answer. According to the contract she had signed in the beginning; everything was to end now. But, there was one last thing to do. The world needed to be recreated, and the balance toppled by Yachiru would need to be restored...

Combat End :: Final Mission Complete
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memento Mori [Tomoe]   Memento Mori [Tomoe] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Memento Mori [Tomoe]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3