Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Spilled Yogurth (Mae) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Spilled Yogurth (Mae) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Spilled Yogurth (Mae) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Spilled Yogurth (Mae) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Spilled Yogurth (Mae) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Spilled Yogurth (Mae) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Spilled Yogurth (Mae) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Spilled Yogurth (Mae) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Spilled Yogurth (Mae) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Spilled Yogurth (Mae)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Spilled Yogurth (Mae) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spilled Yogurth (Mae)   Spilled Yogurth (Mae) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 6:24 pm

It had been somewhat magical, and nostalgic in a way. The pink haired woman was remembered of times long since gone, and it would've brought a tear to her eye had she lacked the self-composure for it. Fortunately, she didn't shed a single tear, though her eyes did get a little misty for a moment there. A moment quick enough for Charles to notice, if he paid attention. Kayle, on the other hand, was so focused on the coming events, and gleefully skipping ahead of the other two that she never even noticed that the android and the woman were indeed holding hands for the first time in two years.

It was with a sting of loss that Charles let go of Mae's hand, as he waited for Mae and Kayle to enter the cart. They did so rather quickly, with Kayle finding three, un-occupied seats close by the window. It wasn't until now that Kayle noticed that the two might need some space, so the little girl, in one of her rare moments of uncharacteristic wisdom and tact for a child, sat down in the seat in front of the other two. "I'll be fine. You two can sit there." The girl pointed with a small finger towards the seats behind her, before looking out the window at the scenery. Mae only blinked, stupefied at first, but she eventually got to her senses, and sat down next to the window on the seat behind Kayle. This little girl... sometimes, even Mae wondered if Kayle was really just a child.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Spilled Yogurth (Mae)   Spilled Yogurth (Mae) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 6:35 pm

Was it a star in Mae's eye that gleamed for a slight moment? Was it a sensation of hesitation in her hand as he let it go?

Have really two whole years passed since the last time?

And now... now he found himself sitting right next to Mae in the train, while the little girl left them alone. As the realization stroke him, he straightened up even more than he already was straightened up in his seat. W-were they about to have a conversation? A shy glance towards Mae - her face was enough of a clue, even for him to notice.

So then, what was he to do now?

"M-maybe I should switch with Kayle so the two of you can sit together?" No, that was stupid. There was no escaping it, fate brought them together for a reason on this day. He shrugged, defeated, and tried to smile. "So, did you want to talk..?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Spilled Yogurth (Mae)   Spilled Yogurth (Mae) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 7:04 pm

"N-No..." Mae started, looking at him, her voice somewhat shaky. "Stay... Please..." She whispered, noting that She would have to thank Kayle for this later. The girl in question was staring out the window, but it was difficult to tell if the kid even listened to their conversation at this point. Perhaps she did, or didn't. One would never know.

Mae thought a bit about her next set of words, picking them carefully before saying anything. There was something that she never had the opportunity to ask him before. A question that had been nagging at her for the last two years. Now, that Kayle had given her this... opportunity to speak to Charles, she wouldn't let this once chance to ask him why. Why he thought himself to be inadequate back then. "Charles... back then... you know, when we split up..." She started slowly, avoiding to look him in the eyes at first as the words leading up to the question she had in mind flew out of her mouth bit by bit... once the time came however, her eyes would stare into his as the question was asked. "You said that you thought you were inadequate... That you were holding me back... Why did you think that...?" She tried her hardest to keep her voice as steady as she could... "I-I never thought you were holding me back... not in the slightest." And she failed miserably at the second part. Clearly, she was still affected by this to some degree. Perhaps it had just been all the things leading up to this very moment that made her affected more than normal. She was in a very vulnerable state, nervous of what his answer might be...
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Spilled Yogurth (Mae)   Spilled Yogurth (Mae) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 11:28 am

"A-all right, I'll stay." There was no escaping it any more. She was gonna talk to him and there was no way to stop it from happening. He wondered what it was that's been bothering Mae ever since. He thought he did everything as best as he could back on that day. Was it still wrong? He lowered his gaze as Mae's mere presence began to pressure him, like a child waiting to hear his punishment.

She began slowly, and each minute was tortureous. Shily, he raised his head ever so slightly to look at her. She was now avoiding looking him in the eye. As the lights outside of the subway train flickered one after another, he mustered up the courage to raise his head back up, just in time for Mae to lock eyes with him in the heat of the moment. His eyes widened. Right, of course that would be the issue. He could've guessed it would be that... But he thought he'd already said everything that needed to be said. The notion of Mae not realizing it was for her own good even after two years saddened him... "I-I thought you knew why I did what I did. No matter what you think, having me as a constant presence in your life would only limit you from achieving all of your possibilities..." He closed his eyes and spoke quietly, but never faltering, steadily sitting in his seat with his back straightened and hands on his thigs. This was his conviction, after all, and the words kept flowing naturally. "I had to end our relationship so that you, and I as well, could grow. And you already know why that is... It would be unhealthy. You are beautiful on your own, and you don't need me to rely on. You have Kayle now, and you reached this happiness on your own. It was amazing, being in love with you, but it was also nigh time we stopped relying on each other to live our lives, don't you think..?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Spilled Yogurth (Mae)   Spilled Yogurth (Mae) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 1:47 pm

"Yes... I know the reason... but not your thoughts about it." Mae said with a disgruntled look. "How so...? Isn't that what a couple should do...? Compliment each other's strengths and flaws, and sticking together no matter what...?"

She just stared at him in confusion. What was he going on about...? "What are you even on about...? We had plenty of room to grow! Both as people, and as a couple. Yes... I know I made some mistakes back then, but..." Was he honestly comparing himself to Kayle now...? He called her beautiful though, which caused her cheeks to redden slightly, even though she was still frowning at him. "Kayle's important to me yes, and she's helped me a lot since I met her... that's true. But that's different." Her facial features would slowly soften as she kept on speaking, the frown turning into a warm smile. A smile he would be very familiar with. "It's a different kind of love... Not the same one as I shared with you..." Her gaze would then drift down to her lap, as she spoke quietly. "I want you back... Charles."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Spilled Yogurth (Mae)   Spilled Yogurth (Mae) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 4:44 pm

Mae unveiled her uncertainty, laying it out in front of Charles, who merely listened, his look indescernable, but glinting with resolve. She still did not understand, no matter what she claimed, even after hearing it already from him twice, and each time was just as painful as it was fulfilling and right. So, when she dropped the bomb, glancing shily and quetly into her own lap, Charles already had his answer. He had it since the day two years ago, and there was no changing it, ever.

"No." He said, looking straight at her. "You need to let go, Mae. That's the only way you can be yourself. We will forever stay close, but nothing more. You need..." He emphasized the word 'need'. "...to be able to grow on your own. For Kayle, for yourself, and for me as well. I wouldn't want to see you miss such an opportunity to be free." At this point, his determined stare into Mae's soul became less tangible, and he smiled softly. He closed his eyes and cocked his head, smiling all the same. "Will you do that for me? You are your own star, and I am my own. Let us both shine as we were always meant to shine. And let's not ruin this for her. She looked so happy that we were all going together."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Spilled Yogurth (Mae)   Spilled Yogurth (Mae) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 1:09 pm

The pinkhaired woman hadn't really expected much else of a reply, in all honesty. Sure, she had her hopes, but in the end, she had a gut feeling that this would indeed be his answer. Mae sighed deeply. "I had a feeling you'd say that. It's fine." Much to her own, and probably Charles' suprise too... her voice wasn't filled with dissapointment. Not even sad. It certainly wasn't happy. Her tone was moreso neutral than anything. "Oh well. I won't bother you with it anymore. I need to move on." She was going to say something else, but the intercom system of the train drowned out the next word, and she fell silent. -Penecia Station.- The monotome female voice announced. Kayle hopped out of her seat, along with Mae, as the two walked off. "We can take it from here Charles. It was nice seeing you again." She gave him one last smile before the doors shut in front of her. Now, she needed something to distract her from her own thoughts for a bit. And it just so happened that their destination wasn't too far away...

~ Mae Iharu and Kayle Graves has left the scene... ~
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Spilled Yogurth (Mae)   Spilled Yogurth (Mae) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 8:35 pm

"Sure. I'll see you some other time too." He waved at them as they walked away, but then... A grip, like a cold claw ripping through his heart, he felt like he wasn't doing the right thing. Desperation suddenly got the best of him. "Mae, stop!" He shot out of his seat and called out to the girl one last time. She was already outside, but the doors hadn't closed yet... "I kind of did hope we'd go to the park together, but I suppose it can't happen like this. But... maybe, if you can prove to me that you can be with me who you always wanted to be... then... yes. My answer would be yes."

He smiled at her, as the doors of the cart closed in front of him, and he was left alone. What was this that just happened? Was it a sudden heartache? He never stopped loving Mae, not for a moment in these two years. It was by his choice that he was keeping himself from her right now.

He wasn't sure if she even heard his final words... And even if she did, she wouldn't be able to reply to him... He was already moving further and further away from the station.

-Charles has left the scene...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Spilled Yogurth (Mae)   Spilled Yogurth (Mae) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 1:09 pm

Mae and Charles relationship appears to be stuck in a rut...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spilled Yogurth (Mae)   Spilled Yogurth (Mae) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spilled Yogurth (Mae)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2