Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue)

Go down 
+4
AkaJack
Cole Sama
Quinny
Grantus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Athena

Athena

The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue)   The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 5:03 pm

"H-hey don't walk away from me kiddo I want to sass you a bit more!" He said as he followed the boy. He was a bit shocked with his reaction, most people at his age were easy to anger but Aniyna was always so collected, this was unhealthy for his age. "Come on let's fight a bit you will feel better when...wow" Eva would stop when he noticed the lights and the enormous sphere waiting for them ahead. Perhaps he should behave like an adult, then again the team could use a stress relief, providing that none of them ended stabbing him in the back by the time this little adventure of theirs was over.

"Let's be careful. This place makes me feel uneasy and not to mention the presence of mother Teresa and girly Frankenstein over here. Booh I need a drink." He joked, his expression though was not a relaxed one. Staring ahead he felt his heart skip a bit when he noticed a stronger vibration on the golden sphere. He really hated his job.

Action:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue)   The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 5:12 pm

Irina smirked smugly as it appeared her intentions had pulled through splendidly. Adiyna listened to her without a hitch, and that satisfied the Shadow, to a degree. Even if they all had some differing opinions, and even if one of them, so far undisclosed, was a traitor, surely all of them sticking together gave them a better chance of survival overall, no? Far too many horror stories where the heroes split up only to be picked off one by one, and this didn't need to be another of those.

"Good, I'm glad we're all in agreement. Then, let us proceed, and get ready for combat." The green-haired woman turned away for a moment to perform a wide test swing with her falchion, then smiled as the blade still had its same trustworthy shape and weight to it. Of course, why would it change? "If none of you mind, I would rather take up the front in combat. Of course, I shouldn't need to tell you why." She scoffed.

There was no real need for her to say anything else, but one person's silence felt odd to her... ah well, the samurai had always been rather quiet, so perhaps she shouldn't dwell on it for too long. However, she still would have liked an opinion on this. One is one, oh well. She couldn't wish to change every single person, nonetheless change what already worked with the group for a while so far.

"Engaging demons..." Irina ran right behind Adiyna, and then a bit more once he stopped, intending on catching these demons by surprise rather than waiting for the beasts to get the drop on them first. It was unwise to wait for a strike; offense was the best defense, after all. Eva's remark caused her to click her tongue in annoyance, but she withheld any sharp backlashes from him for the moment. There was no use getting into scuffles now.

She, however, couldn't help but smirk as she stood ahead and brought her hand up with a dim glow. "Please leave the sass for the demons. I think I speak for everyone here when I say that they deserve it more than we do, Eva. Albeit, I'm not against some posture-straightening myself..." Despite her being at the front, she still wouldn't shift her form so readily. Getting the demons' attention was unwise, since she was attempting to catch their back when it was open.

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue)   The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 1:02 am

Soon Demons began to get into their path. Though they were on their guard and ready for a fight, they were able to be spoken to if they chose to. However, they would need to decide how to approach this conflict. The group was still together, and yet they were miles apart on the inside. Ahead however, they could see the large golden orb that housed the Core, begin to rumble slightly, as the world around them seemed to shiver.

Player vs. Demon Combat has Begun

Gurr:

Basilisk:

Orcus:

((If you decide to negotiate with any of them for your turn, let me know and we can do it one on one.))
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue)   The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 1:55 am

Adiyna chose to negotiate with Orcus for their turn.

Orcus: BWAGH. WHAT YOU WANT

Adiyna: Well obviously I want to avoid fighting

Orcus: HM....GIVE ME LIFE

Adiyna: Do explain what you mean by life

Orcus: I WANT LIFE. GIVE ME. OR DIE.

Adiyna: If you cannot be specific, then I will have to decline. I cannot offer up something as vague as 'some life.'

Orcus: ROAR. THEN I WILL TAKE ALL OF YOUR LIFE.

Orcus will only fight now.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue)   The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:59 pm

Irina chose to negotiate with Gurr for her turn.

Gurr: Kehehehe......you're pretty good lookin'. Give me some of your Spirit!

Irina: A bit of my spirit? Very well, if you wouldn't mind letting us pass afterwards.

Gurr: Hush cutie!

Gurr steals 15% of Irina's SP

Irina: Hmph. Any more demands?

Gurr: Hm....I want more SP! Give me even more this time!

Irina: No thank you, I'd like to conserve my spirit.

Gurr: Grrrrrrrrr.....fine. Tell me, what is the best kind of girl demon?

Irina: Girl demon? Hmm... I like... Lilith, personally. A strong, independent demon, yet elegant and womanly! That's the best kind.

Gurr: EEEEEGH! She has a very smooth body! I could try....kehehehe....Hm....What do you want from me?

Irina: I'd like for you to let us pass without a fight.

Gurr: Give me some life!

Irina: Go right ahead.

Gurr steals 15% of Irina's HP

Gurr: Thanks cutie!

Gurr has fled the battle
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue)   The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 5:15 pm

Tamara chose to negotiate with Basilisk for her turn

Basilisk: What do you want?

Tamara: I would like to offer up a peace treaty, if you'd be interested in it.

Basilisk: Tsk. Nope. Not without something. Give me some of your life.

Tamara: If I must, I'll do as you ask. Please, take as much as you'd like without taking my consciousness.

Basilisk steals 15% of Tamara's HP

Basilisk: Hm....you're a Demon aren't you? I can tell.

Tamara: Ah, you have a keen eye. Then you understand why I wish to avoid harming one of my kind, no?

Basilisk: Ha! You're not the same as me! What makes you like me?

Tamara: Well, for starters we share a similar power, yes? If I spoke out of line, I offer whatever you'd like as forgiveness. Regardless though, shall we proceed with the peace treaty?

Basilisk: Hm...give me alot of your life!

Tamara: May I ask how much?

Basilisk: A lot! Are you a coward?

Tamara: Oh, you have struck my pride, sir demon. I will let you take a lot of my life in exchange for your assistance during the rest of this mission. If the price is too steep, you may take some of my spirit as well.

Basilisk: ....Gosh you are spineless. Hmph, you're weak. Not even worth stealing from.

Basilisk's behavior has changed...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue)   The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 4:32 pm

As the group fought, the strange world around them began to flicker, as a quake was happening, however it seemed to not only affect the ground beneath them, but it felt as though the air, their bodies, and the area around them was beginning to grow more unstable. The Demons looked warily behind them as this all happened, and were confused themselves. They were still itching for a fight, but something about the center of that mass seemed to attract them towards it even more and more...
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue)   The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 11:09 pm

(Sense I honestly have no idea what is going on right now I will go ahead and take my turn. Please ignore if this is wrong. Seriously can some one fill me in on who's turn it is?)

Stats and skills:

Skill used:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue)   The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 11:51 pm

((Waited long enough. Time to post))

Basilisk:

Orcus:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue)   The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 11:52 pm

Forgot to mention that the Brutal Hit is dealing 90 Slash Damage
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue)   The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:21 am

Aniyna's Stats:

Action:

Hit Miss:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue)   The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:22 am

((The second one was for Orcus))
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue)   The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 5:11 pm

Milan felt some foreboding crawling up his spine and forming a hollow pit in his stomach. Something was going to happen, he could perceive it happening. His thumb fidgeted with the Japanese blade that was sheathed at the side, causing it to click and un-click at an uneasy and slow rhythm. His silence did not betray his feelings, but it failed to utterly dismiss the worries that he would have. But his worries were insignificant, the swordsman had a job to do and do the rest of his partners that stepped into this realm with him. He would also notice the numbers that remained bunched up in one host. There was safety in numbers, as the adage goes. But at the same time, they was also a risk of being a bigger target.

The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue) - Page 2 Giphy

Despite this, he assented in following the group. Milan would take the rear and make sure nothing was coming after them. Hence, his movement was slowed intentionally. There did not seem to be a potential threat behind them. The swordsman could not say the same for those in front, but they should be able to handle the challenge reasonably well or else they were not up for the task from the start.

To add to his further worry, the place seemed to shake, or rather to quake. At what? By what? Yes, there were the occasional turbulence that passed by here and there. However, it seemed to foreshadow something wrong was going to occur. They needed to hurry and to think his fellow partners were dilly-dallying at this moment...

Perhaps he was just being way too much of a worrywart now. But it never hurt to worry and make sure of things. Though such worries did seem to hold water when something strange was happening. Milan's patience was slowly dwindling as he finally came up to the front of the battle. He silently drew his blade from its lacquered scabbard.

"Let's move already. Something is clearly happening at the Core."

From behind, his Persona would be summoned. Just like its master, it wielded blades that it would use to vanquish the living obstructions in front of them.

To them, he would say, "Get out of our way."

With those words, it was an obvious signal that his Persona was to execute these demons.

Milan's Build:

Movement Action:

Combat Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue)   The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 7:32 pm

The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue) - Page 2 28bb7v5

Extra Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue)   The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 7:38 pm

Welp. Just realized Gurr isn't a thing anymore, lol. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue)   The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Collapse (Azores 2 Prologue)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next