Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The World Around Us [Mir/___]

Go down 
+4
Godai
Jerry
Penny
Philemon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 12:07 am

The android gave a slight frown, still with an amused smile. "I can answer that too." Calmly, Mir directed the attention to herself before pointing alongside Soki straight at Angra Mainyu, which, to her knowledge, was still having a nice dinner of Tower Shadows. "I have no idea how credible I am, but believe it or not, that's a God. I guess you have no way to return at the moment so that's too bad... yeesh, man, I feel for ya, it's a hell of a pain being trapped in another world, one you don't know." She smiled wryly and walked up to them, relaxing her spear slightly, before looking at the woman.

"...Contestants? Tell me more." With her reflexes, Mir didn't have to bother deflecting it, instead moving her body cleanly away from where it would hit. "Actually, I know the top contestant right now. D'you see that huge, hulking beast? Yeah, that's a contestant too, but it's too powerful for a single person to beat. Hey, tell ya what, how about we band together to take it down? We can all return to the game afterwards, but isn't it logical that we should team up to erase the biggest threats?" She had to admit, the woman didn't appear to be incredibly logical, but she had to attempt something. They didn't seem like they were going to attack seriously, at least, and Mir looked far too relaxed to be a threat to them anyway.

"I'm not going to mince words, that's a thing we have to kill. It brought the realities together and most likely drew you two in from other worlds. If you want to return, well... I'd say the best bet is beating it. I really wish you could actually turn away and leave, but apparently, that isn't an option." Mir shrugged. "But hey, not like I'm about to diss someone who's been forced into this. Your help would be appreciated, do you want to know just what it is? I think I can give some answers."

Despite her previous joking attitude, Mir did genuinely sound informative here. These two were just lost in another world, it wasn't their fault that they ended up here... but matter of fact was, they did, and now, if they didn't want to become dog foo-- she meant, God Food, then it was either fight with them or idle in the sidelines. To accentuate this, Longinus disappeared from Mir's hand as she crossed her arms, looking between the two.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 2:52 am

Well, that seemed to be final. No buts or if's around here. The message was crystal clear. "Hm... Alright then. I'll go along. Mir's not coming along, got it." She wasn't going to like that... he knew that. From what he had seen of her... Well, she did have a good head on her shoulders, it's just that... well, from what he had seen, she let her emotions get the better of her at times. Not that he himself had been much better... had he actually known Kogami better. "She'll be here in just a sec, okay?" He replied as he started walking towards the other two. What he didn't expect however, was that there were two more people there which he had never seen before... "Uh... Soki, was it? Yatagarasu wishes to speak to you..." He said to her, holding out the yellow cellphone out to her. Finally he didn't have to deal with that blasted thing anymore... at least, not for the moment anyway. He looked at the other two newly arrived, feeling just as confused as they did... Well, if anything, they could potentially help them, provided they were willing, of course. Extra hands on deck was never bad...
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 9:28 pm

The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 AwJ5GpS

It wouldn't have to take too long to reach Soki as Jin would find out. At the least, they were still somewhere in the confines of the Courtyard. He had expected Soki and Mir to be the only ones around, but it turned out they had visitors. And Caestus wasn't the only one. There was a girl, with rather questionably sound behavior, and some form of monster that was more composed. Mir seemed to be dealing with them at this moment and there was no fighting. For now.

Just as Caestus had handed over the phone to Soki, he already patted his shoulder to get his attention as he held the cigarette between his lips.

"We've managed to obtain the parts," Jin held up one of them up at him, "Would you mind telling me what happened here and why you're here first?"

He had wondered why Caestus was first to leave the grounds as they were fighting, but that reason is probably connected to the phone. He thought it was Aburai. But his ears heard Yatagarasu instead. This was worrying. Why would he have a connection to their communications? Jin would need to know what was going on.

OOC: I suggest we post in the same manner as back in the Linked Events so that we can make this smooth and quick.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 5:34 am

Hellraiser gave a whistle as she looked up towards the "God" that formed from the moon. So that was supposed to be a contestant huh? Maybe teaming up wasn't a bad idea against that. It'd make it easier to win the game if it was out the way, that was for sure. She looked towards the demon before looking back towards the two females with a wide, toothy grin. "Okay, I'll help. But once we take that thing down, I'm going for your heads next. Bang Bang!" The Hellraiser pointed her index finger at Mir and made a shooting motion before blowing out some imaginary smoke.

The Demon was rather quiet as it raised a claw and pinched its chin between its index finger and thumb. It seemed to be in some thought on the subject. It really didn't have much of a choice in the matter now that its way home was cut off. And if this God were to exist here, what would stop it from spreading its influence back home aswell? Could he really trust humans to handle this situation for themselves? Impossible. Nothing good ever came from humans, which was why demons were so present in the world he had come from. Humans were cruel, and was based on contradictions. Becoming a Demon made things much more simple for him. He didn't have to think much on his answer as he only nodded and lowered his weapon. Eiji was sure this choice was the correct one, even if he did not trust the humans entirely.

Soki gave a smug smile before walking by Mir and placing a hand on her subject's cheek. "Perhaps I was wrong about you, my darling Test Subject. You seem to have some use to me after all." The lethargic woman leaned forward and gave Mir a peck on the cheek in appreciation before stepping forward to make small talk with the two from another reality.

The conversation was cut short when another appeared on the scene. She only hoped it was someone else from another reality, but instead it was a familiar blonde man. He came up to her and she gave an empty stare before a blink. She had no idea who this Yatagarasu person was, but she did take the phone and walk off to the side. How could phones work anyway? Well whatever the case, she excused herself and spoke. "Hello? This is Tsurinai Soki speaking. Who is this?"
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 9:25 am

Mir looked towards the woman and nodded. "That's fair. I'll be looking forward to our fight after this. You better not hold back, got it?" Smirking, she gave her a thumbs-up, satisfied at her work, before turning to the other one. "Thank you for your cooperation. I assure you, that if I knew another possibility to get you back home, I would tell you." Calming down slightly, the android bowed respectfully towards the demon person, figuring that showing that small bit of respect would help solidify their trust. As long as they had allies and weren't fighting everyone, that's what mattered.

Yet, Mir looked oddly at Soki as she approached and gave her that little peck. Was she really saying that now? "Hey, it was nothing... We need all the help we can get in this, right? It was in my best interest." She scratched her cheek, looking away with a lightly flushed face, before she noticed Caestus coming back and handing Soki a phone... Aburai? No, apparently, Yatagarasu was on the other end of the online. If Mir didn't notice this was important, she might have snagged the phone from Soki's hand right away, but instead, she simply approached the other android and now Jin, who had come back as well.

"You got the parts? Great, you should leave them with Soki now. Though, what's this Yatagarasu business? Did he catch wind that we're trying to revive Four? I hope so, I still need to apologize to him..." She pinched a bit of her hair between two fingers and rolled it, waiting for Caestus' and Jin's answer. She could stay calm and adhere to the plan without doing unexpected things, she simply wanted to know what was the plan before going out and maybe screwing up.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 4:09 pm

The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 018
"Hm?"

Caestus turned around the moment he felt a light tap on his shoulder, only to see Jin there. "Oh, you did? At least things ended well on your end. On my end, not so much." He said with a light frown. "When I tried to contact Aburai, Yatagarasu answered the call instead. He is holding both Kirito and Aburai as hostages, and wants to trade them in an exchange for Soki... I tried to reason with him the best I could, even mentioning that we were going to bring back four through her... It seemed to have done Something. Whether that's going to end well or not, I'm not sure yet. But at least I do know that if this exchange is happening, I'll be the one to take Soki there, and do the exchange. No one else comes, or Aburai and Kirito won't make it out of this mess alive..." He explained to them both. It was really quite the pain of a situation to deal with, but hopefully things would work out. "So... How did things go on your end, Jin? Did you guys manage to ward off the kings?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. Judging by the fact that Jin was still alive, and there with the parts, he could make a pretty accurate estimation of what happened, but it's was better to ask, and know for sure what transpired there...

Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 4:42 pm

He nodded at the female Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon, "That's the plan, but I believe she's a little bit occupied for now. I'll hand them over once she's finished talking with him or something among those lines. Whenever is the most convenient."

Soki didn't seem to be the type who'd like to be interrupted. So for now, he'd just let her chat away with that angry boy. That said, Caestus had the most distressing news to give. This Yatagarasu boy, he was certainly more dangerous than he gave credit for. It wasn't even that long ago that they were on the phone with Aburai. But to secure him this quickly and to demand only Caestus and Soki to come to the negotiations and trade? This was something to be concerned about.

Jin started to talk and report what had happened back in the rear side of the battlefield. How he was able to talk Three and Yatagarasu's brother down and how they were conflicted. And how Kogami was now transformed into a gauntlet of power for the latter to use at a dangerous cost. But in the end of it all, they seemed only willing to join only if Yatagarasu was convinced. Of course, he left out his illness.

"...and that's how it ended and why I'm here now," he allowed a puff of smoke to hiss through his lips, "At this moment, I believe we can rely on those two to keep Yatagarasu in check to some degree. But, we shall see once he finishes talking with our scientist over there."

He actually wondered if that boy actually cared about those two. Being described and known to be angry usually meant they were blind to everything else except on one goal.

"So. Who are those two?" Jin asked Mir as he glanced over at the direction of the demon and the girl that arrived earlier than he did.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 4:55 pm

Mir stayed quiet as she listened to Caestus explain the situation, then pinched the bridge of her nose, thinking. "Alright, we don't want to make him angrier than we have already. Good luck with the meeting there. As long as Four's brought back, I have no objections." She nodded, then looked at Jin and... her face turned from a pensive one into a growl, then a distressed one as she frowned and looked away, her breathing getting faster.

"I-I see... That's good. If Three and... whoever Mikoto is get on our side, that's more allies for us. Hopefully Yatagarasu will come to as well..." She couldn't rationalize that well right now... What was she expecting? Of course they'd have killed him... of course. However, Mir was snapped back to reality by the teacher's question.

"Right. I don't know who exactly they are, but they came in through the rifts from other worlds. They're allies, that's all that matters. For better or for worse, they're willing to cooperate in beating Angra Mainyu. Also, um..." She approached the two and whispered for only them to hear. "This will sound bad, but please take into consideration that the woman is only cooperating on the grounds that she will fight us after Angra Mainyu is beaten. I'm sure they'll return to their world once that happens, but it was the easiest way I found to convince her. Apologies for just blatantly lying about us like that." Backing up again, Mir gave a light cough, then looked away. She... had a lot to think about.

"Hey, um, sorry to ask this so suddenly... but do you mind if I take a little time to be alone? I'd like to cool my head for a moment and come back here later... Don't worry, in the meanwhile, I'll be searching for more people from other realities, so I won't be wasting time." Hopefully, they agreed, and if they did, Mir would sigh and nod, thankful, then turn away and start walking more towards the forest, on the edge of the tower. Mostly, while she wanted to think about what happened with Kogami, there was still the business of people hopping in from all these realities. Would Rinne be here...?
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 5:17 pm

"...Impressive, Jin." Caestus said with an approving smile. The guy was rather cunning, he had to admit that. Quite reliable too. "Let's just hope it goes well for Tomoe and the others..." He'd say contemplatively. "Agreed. If things go my way, he'll join our side here. That's if I can be convincing. Which I'll have to be. Otherwise, all is lost." He bit his lower lip. A lot of pressure was on the android's shoulders. Not that a little pressure would cause him to buckle, but something like this? The lives of so many people were at stake here... Including hers.

"Such a shame he had to go die in such a way... Becoming a weapon for the enemy... All the more reason we have to stop this." Caestus gritted his teeth. "Yeah... Not much more we can do, as much as it pains me to say it." Sitting around, rolling their thumbs right now was really the best they could do until Tomoe and the others returned, and Soki was done talking to Yatagarasu. It was vexing really...

"Well, as long as they are on our side for now, that's more than enough. Good job, Mir. We'll deal with the consequences later." He whispered back, smiling at her. "Ah... That's okay. I'm sure we can take it from here. Just don't wander too far off, okay? In case something happens on either end." Even though she was more than capable of holding her own, in times like these, wandering off alone spelled nothing but trouble. Considering what happened to Aburai and Kirito. She better not end up like them... Or worse.

"I suppose it's as good of a time as any to introduce ourselves to our newfound allies, right Jin?" He'd ask with a confident, yet somewhat faint smirk. He liked Jin, what else was there to say? He was a reliable ally to have, in contrast to what his past experiences about humans told him... Jin, Shizuka and Tomoe... Had all been... contradicting his assumptions of humans, in one way, shape or form. Perhaps there was still hope for the machine yet?

Last edited by Jerrielle on Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 5:34 pm

It's almost as he expected. Mir was shaken up by the news, but who normally wouldn't? Death isn't exactly you would expect or want to expect. Jin only nodded at Mir for request to be excused. Having someone this rattled at this point would be detrimental to this whole operation to stop Angra Mainyu. But he had no doubt that she would come back soon. Even Mir had to know what was at stake here.

Just as she was walking off, he sighed for a moment as he looked down at the grass. Then looked towards the duo that were probably waiting or whatever they were doing.

"Would be rude to do otherwise," he remarked as let the cigarette drop and then stepped on it to extinguish it.

Jin walked on over towards the two. The Mir's warnings about the other girl didn't concern him. And even if Angra Mainyu was banished and they weren't going back to their homes, he wouldn't really mind a fight. So as long as this god was dealt with, he had no issues with it himself. But that creature near the girl was an enigma in its entirety. Yet, at least they'll cooperate.

"Greetings, You can call me Jin," he waved a hand towards them, "What do you two go by?"
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:05 pm

The Hellraiser looked towards the two newcomers. She had a toothy grin when asked her name, and she simply responded. "The Boss. So refer to me as the Boss, and follow my instructions. Or bang bang, pew pew, alrighty?" The "Boss" put her arms behind her head and swayed back and forth while snickering to herself. Any form of an intelligent conversation coming from her was practically thrown out the window at this point. After all, she was born into action not into waiting around.

The Demon, surprisingly, was more civil. Ejji gave a short bow to the two before standing upright. The stench of humans were certainly prevalent, but he could stomach it now. He had gotten used to the smell, to some degree. "I am Reiguu Ejji, The Demon of the East. You may refer to me as Reiguu." Its voice didn't seem to have a source, almost as if it were speaking directly into their heads. It would feel intrusive to the average person, having a voice seemingly pierce into their minds without a source to call its own. However, Ejji had lost the use of any sort of mouth for some time now. When he became a demon, such a thing was no longer needed. The world he came from was so much different than this one. With standing buildings, and humans that still breathed. Surprisingly, he still preferred the wreck of the area he had come from originally.

Soki hung up the phone while turning towards the group with a lethargic smile. "So, it seems I have a meeting with a young man at the tower. Blonde fellow, you are to be my escort. But before that, I'd like to complete the work I sent you all out for. Where are the parts I need again?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:35 pm

The Boss...? Was this girl for real? "Ehm... Alright." He replied to the girl somewhat slowly before turning his attention to the demon. Quite the stark contrast to the girl. Both in looks, and in demeanour. He seemed to be much more... co-operative than the self-proclaimed 'Boss' over there. "A Pleasure to meet you Reiguu. The name's Caestus. Just Caestus. I... don't really have a last name." Well, if they could see that he was in fact not human, then this would most likely confirm their suspicions. Most people he had met here had been able to guess what he was the moment they looked at him... perhaps it was just because they were used to Mir and all that... but these two didn't know... Hopefully. Not that it mattered much in the grand scheme of things.

"Of course, ma'am. I think Jin has the parts, no?" He looked at Jin, expecting him to hand over the parts. "We'll leave immediately once you're ready. It would be rude to keep Yatagarasu waiting needlessly, no?" He'd say with a light smile. Everything would hopefully go the way they had hoped... It was crunch-time soon...
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:49 pm

"...sure, Boss. I hear you loud and clear."

He wasn't at all surprised that this "Boss" was going to be difficult. Not exactly in her right mind nor is she a decent individual either. The unpredictability of her nature really annoyed him. This was seriously not what they needed at this moment, especially the conditions and circumstances they had to adhere to. Someone will need to keep an eye on her and they needed to make sure not to trigger any buttons for this volatile character.

"Mister Reiguu," Jin returned the gesture as well respectively, "I'll look forward to working with you."

The voice in his head was slightly disconcerting at first. But, it didn't even look like this entity had a mouth of any sort. At least for now, he let it slide. It would just take some time to get used to. At the least this creature had a good head on his shoulders.

"Right here," Jin presented the requested items to Soki, "Are these enough for the task at hand?"

The former teacher didn't like how this was going. Just Soki and Caestus alone? There wasn't much guarantee that a volatile angry boy like Yatagarasu would hold on to his promise. But, then again, there should at least be Mikoto and the Third King to keep in check... for whatever good that serves.

He nodded at Caestus, "Do what you must. Just keep yourselves safe. Good luck."

Items Given:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 12:34 am

The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 Fa90rm

"Well this is what I'm looking for. Hrm, I was expecting more, but maybe their forces have been thinned before you all had at them? Regardless, I should be able to make a device to neutralize the First King's immortality with this. However, that's only because the device should call back to Yusugi's soul. The problem with this is... there's no guarantee we can successfully call to his soul. It has been some time since his body has been stolen by Angra Mainyu's bile." The silver haired woman would receive the machine parts and gloss over them with gloved fingers. "This should be enough to make the device, however the more parts the better the chance of it succeeding."

The young woman walked to the side and sat by a tree. She laid out the parts and began to dismantle them. Reaching into her vest, she removed a thin, pen like tool. It wasn't a traditional screw driver, but she used the thin point at the end to take apart, and rebuild a device. The process did take several minutes, but she was able to create the needed technology. Soki's creation was a metallic device that gave a shine like one you'd see of a waxed vehicle. On one side was a oval that gave a feint green shine, and the underside showed three latches that could sink into the skin of a human. The scientist would hand the device to Jin with a lethargic smile before walking pass him and towards the tower. She'd toss the cellphone back to Caetus within her silent stride.

"If you find any more parts, they'll easily connect to the bottom of the device. You shouldn't need me to do such a thing for you, it's pretty simple actually. It'll be like so..." Soki would point to the bottom of the device and begin to demonstrate how to install a new part. It was a simple snap, really. Very user friendly. "It will, of course, raise the chance of a success for the mission. I wish you luck." The Tsurinai turned and gave a graceful bow to the group before leaving the area. It was more like a goodbye than a "I'll see you later."
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 12:42 am

The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 Excite10

Naomi’s face would light up when she noticed another group gathered in front of the strange building. Though, it looked as if one of them was leaving? That was strange. Still... It was the first sign of life she had seen since she arrived, besides Naie. She couldn’t believe their luck in finding somebody else so near by. She looked back to Naie and smiled, “We found someone. Let’s see what we can find out.” She was too excited to question if it was the proper action to take in this moment. She waved her hand toward the other group and she ran over to them, “Whoo hooo!” She called out to them. She was obviously not thinking of what she should be doing in this exact moment. There were an awful lot of them. Well, not awful, because that was a good thing.

She stopped in front of them and clapped her hands together, “Thank goodness we found you.” Her eyes lit up as she looked around the group, “Wait…” She cheer suddenly dissipated, “Did I interrupt something? I’m sorry. I got carried away.” She would look toward Naie and point to the members in the group, “Are any of them familiar to you, because I don’t recognize any of them.” That meant they weren’t alternate versions of anyone she knew. She would look back toward them with a slight blush, “Sorry. I should introduce myself. My name is Naomi, and I came through a portal. That’s not crazy for this world, is it?” It was normal for her, but she wasn’t sure about them, “Unless from you’re from another world too and as confused as I am…” She would look towards Naie with a red face. How come this had been so much easier with her.

There were too many people here and this event was too random. She sighed, “Sorry. Just continue with whatever important thing you were doing. I’ll be quiet now.” This was a nightmare of an introduction. Plus, there were a lot of them and she just made a fool of herself. For a year of growth she supposedly had, she hadn't really made any progress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World Around Us [Mir/___]   The World Around Us [Mir/___] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The World Around Us [Mir/___]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next