Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Angatsa Menta's Journal Day 1 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Angatsa Menta's Journal Day 1 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Angatsa Menta's Journal Day 1 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Angatsa Menta's Journal Day 1 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Angatsa Menta's Journal Day 1 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Angatsa Menta's Journal Day 1 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Angatsa Menta's Journal Day 1 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Angatsa Menta's Journal Day 1 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Angatsa Menta's Journal Day 1 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Angatsa Menta's Journal Day 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

Angatsa Menta's Journal Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Angatsa Menta's Journal Day 1   Angatsa Menta's Journal Day 1 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 9:39 pm

Ah, yet another peaceful day in this beautiful city. Yet there is a sense of barely controlled excitement, due to an event this world will never see again. The twin sisters of magic, rulers of the colonies of Eirini and Parangelia, are having their 20th birthday. And what's more this event is being held tomorrow of all things! Anyway I digress, my name is Angatsa Menta, owner of "The BrandyWine" bar in this fair city. I need to still put out large amounts of work in since I'm planning something in my bar that will likely never happen again. I am planning a feast which will be unrivalled anywhere except by the kitchens of the magic sisters.

I'm going to use this idea of a 50% off all foods and drinks, with it lessened by 5% per order per person. Since my food is normally pretty good and the drinks great, I'll have to put all my staff on overtime for this monumental event, but I also promised to give them a triple payment for today's services along with a personally arranged private family get together for each person where I will treat them to the great cuisines of the day. All the while I'll be serving as the host, but it's good to do this stuff, because even though I am only 24 they all see me as a father figure, and I gotta give them treats on the morrow shouldn't I? I'll also have to get up earlier tomorrow morning but that's just what you gotta do.

Wait, I just remembered something quite curious this morning right when I got up before dawn. I remember going towards the window to open the curtain when I saw a glimpse of a butterfly. When I tried looking at it it just vanished into a puff of smoke. It went by so fast I could have sworn it was my imagination but then again maybe not. It kinda made me feel melancholic about my parents, who died blissful deaths of old age. It also made me happy about my niece, whom is my only known relative. The poor girls parents just gave her to me and went away, never to be seen again.

"Uncle! Thomas is getting into the pantry again!"... Yeah, she has her issues, being abandoned by her own parents is bound to make her more aggressive towards people. I'm doing my best to help her through it but all good things take time. "If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing well." Anyways, we also have a family cat named Thomas. He is still quite mischevious and absolutely loves trying to get into all the meat. I honestly can't quite tell whether he likes the game of it more or the eating when he finally manages to do it.

Anyway its about time I put this down wince there are still many things to do in preparation. But wait, I almost forgot the most important thing. My niece's name is Elanya, Elanya Bethlea. And she is my greatest love of all.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Angatsa Menta's Journal Day 1.5   Angatsa Menta's Journal Day 1 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 12:19 am

Ok, I'm putting more things into this new journal of mine. Let's start off with a bit of history about me. I am Angatsa Menta, owner of "The BrandyWine" bar, son of my late parents, Vishin Menta, and Beldaran Menta. I am somewhat happy to say that my parents died of old age. Not anything sudden or horrific, just the time appointed for their deaths. I was 20 when they died so I was somewhat prepared to run the bar, and all the other employees helped me through it. Heh, kinda ironic since I am such a father figure to them all now.

I mean, I'm just 24, only 4 years since I inherited the bar and they all see me as a father. But hey, I kinda like that, gives me a vibe of guiding and helping people. Anyway, my family has run this bar for quite a long time, and is our main source of income. Or at least it was, since with me being extremely generous was putting a strain on how much we could spend. But that changed quite a while back when I became the assistant for Dr. Mysterio of the colony of Parengia. I get to help another person and keep us all afloat, so I can definently handle his quirks.

Anyway, to my niece, she is 10 times removed from me and is currently 16 years old. She is quite the little beauty but has one of the fiestiest tempers I have seen. There is something I am worried about though, I don't know wether I love her as a father figure or a lover. To make it even worse since we are quite far removed it probably could be legal for me to.... *Gulp* marry her when she comes of age. *Sigh* I will worry about that in time but I'm currently trying to do my best to help Elanya through this trying period for her.

Being abandoned by ones parents to some family relative you don't even know is something absolutely horrible, but I'm currently trying to make the best of it. Now to Thomas, he is a tuxedo cat with a little white dot on the left side of his nose and white little mittens. He absolutely loves being extremely energetic and doing things he isn't supposed to. Many a time have I caught him trying to steal a chicken from the pantry, yet the moment I come near he rushes up to me and meows either asking "Can I have it?" or "Please play with me.". To this day I still can't tell which one he means.

Anyways, to the bar, which has been owned by my family for generations. I think that one of my family members had a penchant for good alchohol and wine, so I guess that's where the name of "The BrandyWine" originated. 'Uncle, I need help with the decorations!' "Coming Elanya!" Looks like I have to cut this short.

Anyway hope to say more about my life.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Angatsa Menta's Journal Day 2   Angatsa Menta's Journal Day 1 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 12:00 pm

So, I haven't put stuff in this for quite a bit, so I have to talk about a lot of things. It seems that my niece can handle running the bar for now with the help of everyone else. I honestly think that I'll be gone from here for long periods of time, so that is good. Since she is still learning I paid one of the more educated staff members to tutor her while i'm gone. I just hope that Elanya can handle being without me. But while I was gone I stumbled upon two things with Dr. Mysterio and the others.

I can't say what they are unfortunately and I need to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angatsa Menta's Journal Day 1   Angatsa Menta's Journal Day 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Angatsa Menta's Journal Day 1
Page 1 of 1