Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Meeting the Boss... [Phalanx Epilogue] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Meeting the Boss... [Phalanx Epilogue] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Meeting the Boss... [Phalanx Epilogue] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Meeting the Boss... [Phalanx Epilogue] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Meeting the Boss... [Phalanx Epilogue] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Meeting the Boss... [Phalanx Epilogue] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Meeting the Boss... [Phalanx Epilogue] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Meeting the Boss... [Phalanx Epilogue] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Meeting the Boss... [Phalanx Epilogue] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Meeting the Boss... [Phalanx Epilogue]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

Meeting the Boss... [Phalanx Epilogue] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Boss... [Phalanx Epilogue]   Meeting the Boss... [Phalanx Epilogue] EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 6:54 am

Meeting the Boss...

The private jet arrived a couple of days after the storms ceased. This private jet carried a very dangerous man with it. One whom had been looking for a certain machine for a little bit more than a year now. Finally, after all this time, he had chosen to reveal himself. Richard Dorsey had a feeling the android would come to his senses the moment Nyarlathotep made contact with him... So, when Phalanx himself had requested to meet up with Richard, he was already prepared for such an event. And now, with everything settled on Azores, he could get there safely. He stepped out of the jet, followed by six Mark VII's. All of them had green hair and piercingly red eyes, each of them scanning the surroundings for potential threats. Naturally, Richard's arrival had been kept a secret.

"Ah, there you are..." a familiar voice reached Richards ears from behind him. The guards immediately turned around, only to see Phalanx waiting there. "Glad you could make it. Now... We have some things to discuss, face to face. Catch my drift?" Richard nodded in return, giving his guards a signal to leave them be for now. If push came to shove, he could very well protect himself against one mere Anti-shadow suppression weapon of his own design... But, he doubted Phalanx had come here with the intentions of killing him... "It's been a while..." The android said with a light, yet somewhat sinister smirk on his face. "Indeed... Tell me, Phalanx... What exactly do you want?" He had a sneaking suspicion of the Android's motive. And it seems like he was correct. "I wish to aid you in your cause. I know what you are, and who you work for. I'm honestly suprised you've managed to fool the entire world for this long. But you can't fool me." Richard lit a cigarette, blowing out a small plume of smoke as he sighed. "...How long have you known?" Phalanx raised his eyebrow before answering. "Since you sent those other units at me back in April. I was a threat to your plans... A rogue unit working against you on every level possible wasn't anything you really wanted to deal with... But at the same time, you could've sent robots with Personas after me... Then my capture would've been garantueed... Yet you didn't. Something held you back. Am I wrong?"

Meeting the Boss... [Phalanx Epilogue] Tumblr_m7vk6jyzBW1qbephpo1_500
"No... You're most certainly not."

It was only a matter of time... In fact, he had sent those units after him in order to instill that suspicion. An easy, and effective way to remove a threat is to make that threat an asset. It's funny how things can work out in your favor by making small tweaks in a plan... "Well, it wasn't all my planning. I'm sure Nyarlathotep have contacted you, didn't he?" Phalanx nodded in return. "That he did, and it was then that I realized that I shouldn't be running away from you... That angel sure held promise, but in the end, what garantuees was there that her wish would grant me what I wanted? None. You, on the other hand, might be able to... So it was a pretty simple choice really." He shrugged. "Just... Stay away from Sky Akumura and her family, as well as Theda Malice. They have helped me so far, and I don't wish them any harm..." Richard nodded in return. "Very well. As long as they won't interfere with my plans, I will leave them be."

"Well... I'm ready to return to Rhode Island..." Phalanx said eventually. "Hm? Actually... I think you're better off being stationed here. After all, you know this place fairly well by now, and I'm sure there will be plenty of things you can do here in the future..." No place was safe from Shadows for an extended period of time, and as long as Phalanx himself could get stronger here, that was important for his own plans. Azores would go down first...

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Boss... [Phalanx Epilogue]
Page 1 of 1