Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The True Darkness (Hyde's Side) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The True Darkness (Hyde's Side) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The True Darkness (Hyde's Side) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The True Darkness (Hyde's Side) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The True Darkness (Hyde's Side) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The True Darkness (Hyde's Side) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The True Darkness (Hyde's Side) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The True Darkness (Hyde's Side) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The True Darkness (Hyde's Side) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The True Darkness (Hyde's Side)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

The True Darkness (Hyde's Side) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Hyde's Side)   The True Darkness (Hyde's Side) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 1:06 pm

Hyde's currently Equipped Persona:

1 - Codas Kyrin

2 - Red Robin

Random number (1,2) :
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Hyde's Side)   The True Darkness (Hyde's Side) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 1:13 pm

Hyde's rerandomized crit chances at 40%:

Random number (1,10) :
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Hyde's Side)   The True Darkness (Hyde's Side) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 1:25 pm

The True Darkness (Hyde's Side) - Page 4 Origin10

Dungeon Hazards:

Vile Pillar:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Hyde's Side)   The True Darkness (Hyde's Side) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 1:35 pm

NO!!!!!!!!! IM NOT DONE YEt!!!! I CAN STILL WIN!!! LUCIFER!!!!!!!" Hyde summoned lucifer and the persona washed the pillar with an almighty flame that covered it, hoping it would be enough to take it out.

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills used
Spoiler:

Miss rate-
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Hyde's Side)   The True Darkness (Hyde's Side) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 4:25 pm

Hyde has received 4735 EXP...

The Monster would fall, and soon fade into blood and flesh, while the woman still hung from the body, before breaking off herself. The mound in front of him began to pulsate, before leaking a fluid and eventually crumbling and tearing itself apart, causing a great quake around the area both Hyde was in and above. The monster shook its head, lightly, however the lack of movement it had shown up to this point made the shaking rather noticeable. After the mound finally fell over on itself, the strange light faded, and the fleshy mound revealed a strange curved and crooked path of meat and bone reaching to the top that looked fairly traversable. However, nearby the woman? still was there. She hissed and looked to Hyde, before holding out her hand. "You have done it. Now, join me, and we can take over Nesoi....everything will be ours....I led you here so you could find your true calling...take my hand..." she said. The masses in Hyde's body began to sting and burn, as though the female? was causing pain to him. Hyde had several choices he could make here. He could join her, or he could brave on. But would he have the courage to make the other options he had? This being was causing pain, though she looked easily pitiful on the ground, and could not exactly flee. What was he to do?

The True Darkness (Hyde's Side) - Page 4 Anime-Gore-horror-n-gore-anime-35558615-215-234

Female?:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Hyde's Side)   The True Darkness (Hyde's Side) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 4:53 pm

Uaghh...i..... i won..." Hyde would say as he went to one knee and looked down at the being. He had no idea who the hell this was ow what this thing was going on about. " All he knew that the infection was bothering him alot and he really wanted it to stop. " "Tch.." Hyde sucked his teeth ad the burning started up, looking down at the pounded mass of flesh that was leading up, then looking at the person that laid on the floor. " I dont know who you are, or who this nesoi is, but i'm guessing hes the father that the primordial are supposed to be waking up, right? I'm not trying to take over anything, i'm just trying to stop this guy before he destroys everyone and everything that i care about, and alot of people are counting me on that.

Hyde would look down at the strange female with a sad smile. "Ill be honest with you, when you said i could have been your son, i did think for a moment. Didn't know whenever i should of been happy at the though, or miserable towards the end result of being nothing more than a hunk of flesh attached to you. I dont think that's good parenting, but thanks for saying that.... i guess..... Are you causing this corruption to my body? Why do you need me so bad? And are you causing this phenomenon to my body? Id like you to stop now.....but even if you dont..even in this form you're in...whatever...whoever you are.... i hope you find peace..." Hyde was giving this thing a simple request. Hyde already made his promise to goena to use the orb of light to see this through, he wasn't going to go back on it.

Hyde moved towards the strange curved and crooked path of meat and bone, attempting to traverse it with the idea of this thing on the floor not giving him any meaningful answers in the first place, and the fear that his leg will give out to the corruption and he wouldn't be able to walk anymore. If this being said nothing to hyde, he would of left.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Hyde's Side)   The True Darkness (Hyde's Side) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 5:31 pm

"When you entered your realm, you became weak, weak enough to warrant something to save you. To make sure you didn't get overwhelmed, two came to give you an essence to keep your body together. One of us, and those Angels. To deny us is to play the fool...." The female? said, waving her hand out towards him as he began to leave. "....You are but a coward. I will not forget this, even as I rot you allow yourself to be slowly overpowered in this realm. You are destined to break eventually; You will not make it out of here alive...!" Her voices turned into mere echoes as Hyde left her. The pathway could be walked, but it would require a little time before he reached the top...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Hyde's Side)   The True Darkness (Hyde's Side) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The True Darkness (Hyde's Side)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4