Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A request (Sharaku) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A request (Sharaku) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A request (Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A request (Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A request (Sharaku) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A request (Sharaku) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A request (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A request (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A request (Sharaku) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A request (Sharaku)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

A request (Sharaku) Empty
PostSubject: A request (Sharaku)   A request (Sharaku) EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 7:44 pm

The android had called up his friend once more, he had hoped that his friend would be able to meet him in one of the smaller parks. There was something he wanted to discuss with his friend, something important. He had discussed a similair topic with Naomi, but while he felt that Naomi would do an excellent job...it might not be bad to have a back up plan. He knew that Sharaku was very level-headed, and he is able to offer sage advice. His personality and Maria's however...would clash greatly since Maria is very happy and cheerful, while Sharaku is calmer and not nearly as enthusiastic. He figured if Sharaku had to be near someone with as much energy, however he was hopeful that his friend would be willing to help in another way. A way that would not require him to be directly involved with the ball of energy that Maria was all the time.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A request (Sharaku)   A request (Sharaku) EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 8:33 pm

Alright? Sharaku always found it a little unusual when Sentinel called him to go somewhere, since it usually gave the feeling that it was going to be an indepth talk about something. And it's not like he could guess what about precisely ahead of time. Ah well. As long as it wasn't too doomsday, he'd probably be fine. There were worse things than a bit of talking like that. As much as it bored him at times, it was still better than listening to complete ridiculousness from some people. Slight boredom would win over annoyance most of the time.

A request (Sharaku) KCSJztF

''Well, hello. What do I owe the pleasure?'', he'd sort of inquire once he eventually made his way over to the place. Best to find out the case right away, no? It wasn't often that the android wanted something of him personally. There were only a few people he met up with regularly, and Sentinel was usually not amongst them.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: A request (Sharaku)   A request (Sharaku) EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:47 am

The android looked at his friend and offered a friendly wave, "I just had a request that I would like you to hear out, if you would." The android said gesturing for Sharaku to take a seat. "As you are well aware, I am the guardian of Maria, and as such I have the responsibility to ensure her care should something happen to me." The android stated, before realizing how it was starting to sound. "Now let me say that I don't intend on sticking her with you, should I somehow manage to meet an unfortunate end. Naomi has agreed to handle that since they get along, and I think Maria sees her as the fun big sister." The android said smiling softly.

However, the sentinel thought that Naomi was prone to rash action and times, and he didn't want to burden her with the more difficult and technical parts. "I just wanted to request that you be willing to offer, technical advise on some of the more complicated parts of life that Maria will face. For example, I speak of mostly when she moves out to live on her own, or needs help with some contracts or simply needs wise advise." The android said, he knew he was asking a lot, but it was clear that Sharaku had lived on his own for a long time. He was well versed in how the world worked and how to survive and the idea of budgeting one's own resources.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A request (Sharaku)   A request (Sharaku) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 8:54 am

...Request? Maybe he should be worried. There was always a chance he would get asked to do something he'd rather not. And he was never the best at explaining himself. Apparently, at least. Or he was just talking with the wrong people. Whichever. He would raise an eyebrow as he listened. ''She's not a little child anymore, is she? Unless something happens to you right now, she may even be able to take care of herself already by the time. It's not like she'll need someone to watch over her all her life. And Naomi is still a teenager herself, is she not...?'' Not that it was entirely a bad thing. But as far as he knew, Naomi herself still lived with her mother. He wasn't sure if it wasn't a bit too early to be taking care of a younger girl at her age. Babysitting was one thing, but fulltime it was a serious responsilibity to have someone under your care. Sentinel was a robot, so it was probably normal to him to do it at any time. But for humans...well, it depended, but it was usually a bit more complicated.

''Technical...? I don't think I'm nearly as smart as you think I am.'' Maybe when he needed to figure something out, yes...but the daily things usually passed him over rather easily. He was actually best when dealing with the supernatural, and things out of normal. He was fine with handling himself the way he did...but he wasn't sure how much help he could be to a growing girl. He kind of stuck out between normal people, in more ways than one. ''Regardless...I think I only met her once or so by now. Do you think it would work fine when we barely know each other?'' Younger people could be picky about their company afterall.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: A request (Sharaku)   A request (Sharaku) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 6:31 pm

Maria wasn't a little girl anymore...Sharaku had that right for sure. She was growing up to be a teenager, and she was growing wiser and more intelligent. She was starting to see the life that she wanted to purse, the friends she wanted to make, and where she wanted to go. Sentinel would have to accept this with time, and he did! He knew she was growing up, but Sharaku did make a good point. Perhaps the android needs to clarify just a little bit. "That's what I am setting this up for...this is if something happens to me before she has grown." The android said, "I do not want for this to happen, and I do not want people to be burdened with my gift, but if a sacrifice is necessary..then I would like to know that Maria has someone to watch over her or guide her if she gets lost or worried." The android shook his head, he didn't like thinking of such things. He didn't want to leave her behind, no one wants to leave a loved one behind.

"I know I am asking a lot for you, but I am not asking you to watch over her all the time. Naomi is much closer and Maria kinda sees her as a bigger sister." Sentinel explained, that was his reasoning for choosing Naomi, and Maria always wanted pets, he recalls the mention of two pets in Naomi's awakening. Not to mention Naomi had a mother who could help out at times as well. "This is all until she is old enough to live on her own, and understand how to take care of herself. I've taught her a lot of the important stuff, but...the world can be a dangerous place. You and I know that quite well given what we've seen and experienced. I just want someone to help her make the right decisions." It was true given the danger that they've faced together and the things they've seen. He just wanted someone to help give advice to Maria in case she needed it or needed some sort of help.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A request (Sharaku)   A request (Sharaku) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 7:42 pm

Hm. Perhaps. Although, he wasn't too sure why was Sentinel so worried all of a sudden. The guy was an android. He wouldn't even die as easily as a human. Why was he fretting over his possible demise like that? And to be frank, if people are to die now, due to the current doomsday situation in Azores, Maria is far from safe regardless. That is...unless they manage to win, and Sentinel actually falls before that. But how high were the chances of exactly that happening anyway? He would give the other a somewhat questioning look. ''Having so little faith in yourself? I'm a bit surprised you are the one worrying about such. Afterall, you are the android here. I'd say humans are more likely do die than you if it comes down to that.'' That, and the guy didn't strike him as the one to recklessly put himself in danger unless necessary. That was mostly the job of people like Hyde.

Golden eyes would narrow on a random point in distance. He didn't find it easy to answer to this at all. ''A lot of things can be dangerous, yes.'', he would state, frowning a little. ''Say, what kind of person do you think I am?'', he'd ask after a short moment of contemplation. He was rather interested as to why did Sentinel think he was a good idea for something like this. Right decisions. Sure. Him? Not really. He made decisions, yes...but he was pretty certain they were not what a girl like Maria should even consider.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: A request (Sharaku)   A request (Sharaku) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 6:38 pm

The android listened carefully, he had to admit that Sharaku had raised quite a few good points. He was perhaps the most durable member of the group, and here he was worried about dying. He was also one of the more level-headed members of the group too. It seems likely that he was just over reacting like some over protective parent. The android heard the reason that Sharaku was using as a core of his argument. “I suppose you have a point, I suppose I was just being selfish and seeking out assurance that if something were to happen she would be covered.” The android said shaking his head, “I apologize, I did not mean to come off with such little confidence and dragging you into this. I suppose I needed a little assurance about my own concerns…Part of me isn’t fully convinced, yet I need to remind myself that I’ve gotten this far. I’ve come a long way since I began, and I just need to keep in mind that I am further than I was when I started.” He said before looking away for a moment, “We all are, we’ve all had to grow in some way because of the things that we’ve seen.”

When Sharaku asked what kind of person, the android thought he was. Sentinel looked at the man carefully, examining him for several moments before answering. “I think you are a person who has been through many difficulties. One who has looked into a much darker side of humanity, and face it head on or die. I think that’s why you don’t see a point in looking at the past, you can’t change it, and so what if you saw the dark side of humanity, and it’s not something you can easily forget. Though I am not sure if you do not look back because you want to forget, or simply because you have accepted it.” There was a pause as the android did more thinking, “I also think that you have been rash in the past, and it got you into a lot of trouble. So much so that it changed your thinking into being a cool and level-headed person. Though I’m not so sure on that aspect, but I do get the feeling you don’t feel the need to share much unless you deem it relevant or simply want to. It feels like to me you wear a mask that you do not like to take off often.” The android finished before pausing and leaning back against the bench, “How wrong was I?” he asks, a hint of curiosity in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A request (Sharaku)   A request (Sharaku) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 8:24 pm

Technically speaking, it was still nice that the android cared as far, even though it may come off a little overly protective. Then again, what good of an idea was it to ask people that could just as well die themselves? They weren't even robots, and were in this dangerous situation all the same. Who's to say that if Sentinel died, they would not? Or maybe even sooner than him. There was hardly a guarantee that he or Naomi would live longer. Considering the state of this place. Plus, he didn't even really want to wager on himself personally. With the way his life went, there was no telling. ''I don't mean to say that your idea is bad. I just perhaps find it to be too soon to tell what is best for future. Considering the current situation and all, there is no guarantee we would live longer than you to begin with. Nor me or Naomi. We are in danger just as much as you afterall. And we are human, compared to you. Maybe you should also consider asking someone that isn't involved in life risking matters on a daily basis if you really want to be sure. In case we all die.'' Not that he wished them death, but sometimes it simply happens, whether you want it or not. They weren't playing harmless computer games here afterall.

He would furrow his brows lightly. Well yes, he remembered he said that once before. Although, it wasn't necessarily meant literally. Looking at the past isn't always bad. It turns to be once you rely on the past too much rather than focusing on the present and possibly future. ''Partially. It's not really that I don't see a point in looking at the past at all. What is pointless is looking at it too much when you have the current time in front of you. We can learn from the past if done right. Just not let it influence you more than it should. Personally, I just choose to let it be unless needed. It's not like we can forget.'' There is little use in wanting to forget. You can try to not think of it, or not do things that make you recall it, but you can't really forget. Not by natural means.

He would chuckle under his breath. ''Rash? I probably wouldn't use that word. I just don't like to back off. That has never changed. Although, at times I don't bother because it's simply not worth my time.'' It felt bland when the response wasn't even near entertaining in some way. In which case he would usually just opt to keep to himself, yes. Because it was the less stressful option in most of situations like those. ''Maybe though.'', he would shrug. ''Then again, a mask is still a part of you, no? Because if you have one, you are the one who made it to begin with. So it says something about you regardless.'' One could choose to act completely opposite of who they are, but that action alone would show something about them. There has to at least be a reason behind taking such measures. ''You are not wrong. But not completely right on everything either. However, not all things are set in stone, therefore it is impossible to always summarize flawlessly. Definitely not when talking about a human being, I'd say.'' This was starting to feel like philosophy. And in a way it perhaps was.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: A request (Sharaku)   A request (Sharaku) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 7:34 pm

There was a point that he had chosen Sharaku and Naomi, he felt as though he knew them the best. He knew their habits, their thoughts, and ideas...well Sharaku was harder to read than Naomi. Though Sharaku had a point, Sentinel had not considered the fact that the future was uncertain, it was unpredictable. Placing Maria in the care of the people who were risking their lives made little sense, didn't it? The android needed to be more aware of the risks that other people were taking in this fight to. "You raise a good point, I will see to it to transfer Maria's care to someone else who is not risking their lives with me in the battle we are waging. Thank you for the advice, I was...being selfish." The android said shaking his head a bit, before the topic shifted.

Sharaku gave him the explanation of what he felt about the past again, how to learn from it, and then not really bring it up again unless it is needed. That's what he thought, but would that mean that it is easy to hide something? He kept that in mind as Sharaku explained how he was either motivated in not backing down or simply didn't care enough about it. That made sense and lined up perfectly with what he had seen, but then Sharaku made a comment about how the mask is part of the person who made it. "That's interesting, I've never thought about it like that. What you say makes a lot of sense, because it does have their intent behind it. I've always thought about it like it is something false, therefore it cannot be something that is a part of you. Though if it is a part of you, isn't that admitting that you have something to hide? Getting caught with a mask isn't exactly a good thing." The android said, asking Sharaku that question, he was trying to pick his friend's brain just a little bit more if possible.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A request (Sharaku)   A request (Sharaku) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:31 pm

Well, in the end the choice would be up to Sentinel himself. But it probably was a good idea to keep several options open if he already had to take such measures. At least one of the options being someone that is not constantly in danger of getting screwed over by all those supernatural occurences. Although, Naomi would perhaps be decently off in regards to that, compared to him. He would be somewhat on the fence even if they managed to win this current game, due to what he was. To be honest, he wasn't exactly keen on helping raise someone elses child for this reason as well. It could be risky, and wasn't that what the android wanted to avoid in the first place? ''Everyone is selfish to a degree. As long as you are sure enough that what you are doing will be beneficial in the end, then go for it. I'm just saying my opinion on the matter. You need not do as I say afterall.'' Technically, Maria's life was in Sentinel's hands for now, so it's not like he could decide for them.

He would wave a hand vaguely. ''Doesn't everyone do that? Everyone lies, twists the truth or hides something in a way at least once thorough their life. I doubt there is a single human that is always completely honest about their thoughts and intentions. Sometimes, we may not even realize we are hiding something. It just happens. Then, we could simply claim that every person alive has a mask of some sort, because they aren't honest at times. There's always a reason behind wanting to hide something, and it is something that pertains to you, therefore making it a part of you. Admitting it is an action that comes from you as well. Pretense may be ingenuine at times, but I wouldn't say it's literally fake. If we let ourselves get fooled by what we see, then yes, I suppose we will think that it's simply false. But there is always more to what you look at, is there not?'' Playing pretend a lot is not necessarily a good thing. He knew that. But it all depended on the intention behind it. There are times when being honest and laying everything out on the table causes more bad than good. He wasn't sure why was Sentinel so interested in this topic, but for now he seemed mostly unfazed.

''You said before that you think I tend to wear a mask. Does that mean you'd think I'm not really myself then, because it's supposedly false?''
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: A request (Sharaku)   A request (Sharaku) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 9:25 pm

So everyone is a little selfish, well the android could not deny that fact. It was hard to turn away one's own self-interest. Even moreso when it was something you deeply cared about. That is fair enough, he could forgive himself for that much to say the least. "I understand as much, but I see a certain line of reasoning in your words, you have made a very good point. I'm acknowledging that and taking it into further consideration." The android said, admitting what he saw to be a fault in his logic.

Sharaku then explained how everyone has a mask, even if they didn't mean to create one. Even the android had created a mask when he was dealing with Maria. So whenever you try to hide something, you create a mask that is a part of you because it pertains to you. Therefore, so long as something pertains to you, then it is in fact related to you. Even if it is something fake, you made it, and it is a part of you despite the fact that it is a lie. It is your lie and you have the responsibility for it. This means that whether you like it or, you have to commit to it. Though he had to admit that Sharaku seemed relatively unphased by this entire discussion. However, it was then that his friend asked a question.

Did Sentinel really think that Sharaku is not himself because it is supposedly false? Following his logic, the answer is no...that mask was still part of Sharaku, despite it not being the truth all the time. The android took several moments to sit and ponder the answer that he wanted to give. "No it's a part of you, as you have claimed responsability for it. Though I want you to know something. You don't have to wear it around me, if you ever do, you're my friend. You're a trusted comrade and someone I know I can ask if there is something bothering me. I hope you think the same of me."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A request (Sharaku)   A request (Sharaku) EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 6:25 pm

''Well then, do as you will. I can't really do much more when it comes down to your own decision.'' All while he did tend to be the more logical one in a conversation, he wasn't entirely too enthusiastic about people taking his words in mind more than necessary. Because that could come down to them asking for his opinion more often in the future, and he didn't really see himself as some sort of counselor. He would help when it was actually needed, but otherwise he prefered to not be buried under other people's problems. Many things people could actually resolve by taking the time to think on it themselves, without having to seek reasoning from someone else.

His expression would set into a thin frown. That wasn't really the problem. He wasn't exactly pretending when it came down to it. Some time ago, he would maybe have said that he was, but that's not actually completely true. He didn't feel like he was lying just because he may act a bit differently sometimes. And if it had to do with the fact that he wasn't very forthcoming with most people, then that was just the way he was. ''Cannot do. I don't really do so consciously most of the time, I don't think. What out of the way I act exactly you perceive as me putting on a mask? Because I honestly don't know what are you aiming for. I do understand that some people seem to feel that way about me, but I do not know what the problem really is.'' Usually, it just felt like they had a problem with some parts of his personality, and the way he reacted to things. But he wasn't sure how that connected with putting up fake masks. Not really. He didn't act in certain ways because he really wanted to hide. He just did what felt right for him, sans a few exceptions.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: A request (Sharaku)   A request (Sharaku) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 6:55 pm

The android blinked, had he said something wrong...that didn't seem likely. However, evidently the way he responded, it was clear that he was not the first person who had approached him about the issue. "I think why people approach you about this is because you don't seem to share much about yourself. You keep to yourself, or at least that is how it appears to me. People wonder if you don't want to share something for a dark reason. That's the reason why people seem to think you have a mask." The android said, that was the only thing he could think of. Though Sharaku did have a point, when it is so natural to have a mask, how long till you realize that you can't take it off? It just covers your face so naturally that you don't even realize it.

"I think that people are just worried about you, and don't want you to be going through some stress. I think they want to help, which is why they always say that you can come to them if you need something. That's what friends do after all, they make sure that they don't go through anything too difficult alone." At least, that is what the android had observed in his interactions with his friends and interactions of others.

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A request (Sharaku)   A request (Sharaku) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 8:12 pm

Hm. That much he was aware of. But he wasn't sure he understood just why was it such a big deal. Why should he want to tell people a lot about himself anyway? Not like it's an obligation to be an open book if you want to get along with someone. He has never been the type of person to talk a lot about himself to just about anyone. Not even when he was younger. Maybe it made it more problematic for him to have closer relationships, but he already learned to live with that. As a matter of fact, if he started being really open about himself, that's when it would most likely start to cross into the fake territory. It simply wasn't like him to do that. It would be almost obviously forced. Of course, it depended. If he really trusted someone and was comfortable enough around them for whatever reason, then maybe it would work just fine. But most of the time, he would have to go against himself. ''That is true. I do not. But I've always been that way. I don't like letting people too close to me just because they think that's what I should do. I maintain my distance because I simply don't enjoy people rushing into my personal space before I even decided whether I trust them enough for that. Exceptionally nosy people just annoy me.'', he would sigh. ''And even if there are things I'd prefer to not share. Why does it matter so much? Everyone has something they do not just tell to everyone they know. Whether it is dark or not, I think I should be able to choose what is too personal and what is not.'' It's not fair for people to ask to know everything about you. And then puff up when you refuse to tell them. Being friends with someone doesn't mean showing them your entire self on a plate. And the more people expected out of him, the less he wanted to tell. Because he disliked random prying that wasn't really based on anything. Mainly when it was insistent to no end.

Golden eyes would narrow a bit. ''And that's exactly what I dislike. People being too busy with sticking their noses where they don't need to. I don't enjoy people acting like I'm some dumb kid that doesn't know when they need help or such. When they keep worrying over me too much, I only feel like I want to punch them in the face. When it actually makes some sense, fine. But I can handle things on my own too, and being reminded about how everyone wants to help billion times over and over is just ridiculous. I can hear perfectly fine the first time they say it, and I don't have a problem with remembering either.'', he would snort faintly. ''Besides, words alone mean nothing to me most of the time. If they want me to believe they can help me, then they should prove it. Not just talk about it all the time like parrots. I can't care less about hearing their concerns endlessly, when all it does is make me want to push the 'mute' button after a while.'' Help? Sure, but make it worth it in some way. Many times, he'd sooner help himself, because waiting for those people that were running their mouths about it simply took so long. Either that, or they were trying to help in a way that just made things worse. Because it was a tendency to offer help without knowing what kind of help would actually be useful. Or having an idea for the matter.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: A request (Sharaku)   A request (Sharaku) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 7:43 pm

So Sharaku felt like it was an invasion of privacy to ask him or expect him to divulge information about him. In many situations people would regard such behavior as cold, or an introvert. It didn't bother Sentinel that much now that he knew. Furthermore, Sharaku seemed to have an impatience, for his friend it seemed to be rather simple. If you need help, then ask, but don't go into a super long monologue. He is not required or even obligated to divulge information about himself, it is an idea that society has created. He is a kind gesture, of course, but it is not required at all.

"I see, it is always interesting to see what you think, mostly because it is so different than my expectations for others. Sorry, that's off-topic, but I am always impressed and intrigured by the way you act and your opinions." The android said, "You will ask for help if you need, but you have proven that you are a more than capable of working out your own problems." The android said, Like every other adult, you have your will and would like that to be respected. That is completely understandable, but many people have an ideal of what friendship is about. Your position on keeping to yourself may not mesh well with ours. They come in with the ideal in their mind, but you dislike that ideal. You will share when you feel like the time is right." The android said paraphrasing what his friend said a bit.

"Do you prefer to be alone? It seems like you prefer doing your own thing and being a sovereign individual. I feel as though you don't mind company, but you would prefer them to at least be entertaining to you or there to be something fun involved." Life is short after all, humans can have their lives taken at a moment's notice, that is how incredibly fragile beings they can be. He didn't think Sharaku was that fragile, rather he felt that Sharaku was an example of a strong human being capable of going above and beyond his potential.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A request (Sharaku)   A request (Sharaku) Empty

Back to top Go down

A request (Sharaku)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next