Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Where I Belong - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Where I Belong - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Where I Belong - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Where I Belong - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Where I Belong - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Where I Belong - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Where I Belong - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Where I Belong - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Where I Belong - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Where I Belong

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Where I Belong - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where I Belong   Where I Belong - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 5:39 pm

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Where I Belong   Where I Belong - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 5:42 pm

Shadows Defeated - 400 Exp Earned

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Where I Belong   Where I Belong - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 5:45 pm

"Um, no... How about we re-roll that?"

Action:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Where I Belong   Where I Belong - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 6:36 pm

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Where I Belong   Where I Belong - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 6:37 pm

Rin:

Mae:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Where I Belong   Where I Belong - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 7:36 pm

Huh… That was a bit of an anticlimactic battle… She expected something more… But, eh, oh well. An easy fight was better than a stupidly hard fight. Plus, they needed to hurry regardless… No point in keeping Asha Vatishta waiting, right? With a light huff, Rin’s weapon would vanish from her hands as she walked forwards and away from the decaying shadow. It should have stayed down the first time… But these creatures seemed beyond consolation… Though, such a small shadow to take domain here was interesting… Maybe it was the strongest of its kind? Who knew… It was gone now, and there was no point in furthering thought on the creature. Shadows where strange to say the least…

“Well, seems that battle was just as easy as the last. Good work, Mae. We make a good team, don’t you think?” Rin said with a light smile, walking forward and towards one of the exits of the area. Though… This was where things got gross. With a gentle huff, Rin would slip her shoes off, picking them up as Mellow promptly vanished from the sight.

“Now all we need to do is walk through a little bit of swamp and we’re there… Though, it’s hard to move through this muck… Be careful, okay? I didn’t encounter shadows this way before, but it’d make sense for some to have adapted to these areas of the island.” she said with a nod before stepping into the swampy water and walking forward. It was just as icky as she last remembered… Why couldn’t there be a bridge or something? Did this island remain completely uninhabited? Weird… It didn’t make much sense, really… But, maybe there was a reason? Oh well, maybe she’d learn the answer in the future.

“Hm? Oh, are you hurt, Mae? Don’t worry, Tamara can heal any wound.” Rin said with a light smile, the conductor promptly appearing within a silver light that surrounded her. The conductor would laugh in her lilt tone, singing into the stuffed rabbit’s microphone. The song was beautiful and its power would manifest in a green aura that would pour into the two musicians. With another lilt laugh, the conductor would vanish along with the silver aura.

“So? Did you like the show?” Rin asked with a light smile. She loved her persona… She was a part of her and the two seemed to be closer now than ever… Was it because of the situation they were in, or because of some other reason? She didn’t know… But she knew she liked it.

“Oh, by the way, what’s your persona’s name? She’s quite beautiful.” She said with a gentle smile, continuing to trudge through the swamp’s water. It was slow travel… But at least the two could talk for a bit, no?

Stats:

Relative Potentials and Passives:

Actions and Movement:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Where I Belong   Where I Belong - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 7:48 pm

"Yeah we do... Too bad that thing resisted fire... Otherwise I would've completely roasted it... Oh well, at least we're done now..." Mae said, looking at the slowly disintegrating corpse of the King Scorpion. It wasn't nearly as bad as Shadow Julian had been, but still... That resistance to fire was annoying.

"Yeah... Let's be careful..." Mae said with a light nod before cautiously stepping into the much with a disgusting schlopping sound coming from the brown-grey like goo she just stepped on... // Eww... //

"I took quite the beating yeah... I'd apprechiate it..." Mae said, breathing deeply. "You're okay though, right?" She'd ask carefully, noticing the dim, yellow glow that surrounded Rin... Her Overhealing barrier working just like she'd hoped...

"I did! She fits you rather well, Rin!" Mae said with a wide smile, looking at Rin. Qilin huffed a small plume of blue fire in the air, sort of scoffing a bit. "Oh, don't worry, girl... I like you too." She said to her noble steed, petting Qilin carefully.

"Oyeah... her name's Qilin." Qilin raised her head proudly at Rin's words.

"Why thank you, Rin."

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Where I Belong   Where I Belong - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 8:03 pm

And they had finally made it... In good time as well. This would be an interesting event... She looked back at Mae and held out her hand towards the pinkette. This would be a truly an amazing event. Rin would smile before taking the girl's hand and leading her onto the island. This was a soothing area... She missed it... Weird, don't you think?

"Okay Mae... Here we are." Rin said before letting go of Mae's hand. She walked forward into the deep mist, her smile never faltering as she looked forward. Mellow appeared in a silver glow next to Rin, waving her bow out into the mist.

Where I Belong - Page 3 QkYhssh

"Sir Asha Vatishta, please meet Mae Iharu, the one who wishes to join us in our cause."

Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Where I Belong   Where I Belong - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 8:19 pm

So... this was it huh...? Mae took a deep breath, following Rin slowly, ash Qilin faded into Mae's Subconsciousness. No need to show her persona to Asha right as she visited him. That might send him the wrong signals... She was here to forge an alliance, not to make enemies... She quietly waited next to Rin... What was awaiting her here?

Movement:

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Where I Belong   Where I Belong - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 8:22 pm

Inside, the area was completely barren, with no sign of the Angel. Not even his presence in this world was able to be sensed by Rin...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Where I Belong   Where I Belong - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 8:34 pm

W-What? This wasn't right... Where was Asha? Rin seemed confused and a sense of dread overcame her. He hadn't responded at the beginning of this venture... Not even after she had told him she would bring someone to him. Was something wrong...? T-This was bad... Very, very bad... With a sense of despair over the Passive Musician's face, she'd run to the center of the island, spinning around before screaming at the top of her lungs. Tears filled her eyes as a bewildered look crossed her face. She was scared... Worried... Despair was over coming her...

Where I Belong - Page 3 6VZ4RlQ

"Asha Vatishta! Aaaaaaaaasha! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaasha!"

Her voice was hoarse, her face filled with despair. She couldn't think... Everything was falling apart... Her plans had never been this destroyed... It was smashed and obliterated... She clutched her ears, shaking her head and shutting her eyes tightly. No... This was bad... So so very bad... It took a few moment before the musician wiped her eyes and walked shakily towards Mae. Her eyes where filled with equal parts despair and rage.

"... We need to go to the tower... Now. Mae, we don't have time to waste!" Rin said with a despair ridden voice. She could hardly maintain her current mood... It was hurting not to just break down and scream... She had to find Asha... She had to find her... And she knew exactly who could help her...
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Where I Belong   Where I Belong - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 8:43 pm

"Oh no..." Mae looked at the empty area... Something felt dreadfully wrong... Rin looked panicked to say the least. As the tears started to roll down Rin's cheeks, Mae walked up to her quickly, and hugged her tightly. "Rin... Don't worry... We'll find him, I'm sure..." Mae looked at her friend, wiping the girls tears with her left index finger. "Let's just think calmly about this. We don't know if he's in any trouble yet... For all we know, he might've gone somewhere else... You think we should see Angel?" She'd ask... Yeah, that seemed like the most obvious solution... But right now, she needed to make Rin calm down. Freaking out in this situation wasn't the way to go...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Where I Belong   Where I Belong - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 8:47 pm

"We don't have time, Mae... W-We need to go... I'll be okay, Mae... I-I just... We need to go..." the agony and despair was suffocating her heart. It was hurting to breath... She had never felt this terrified in her life... She couldn't feel him anywhere... He was gone... W-What... What happened...? Tears threatened to pour out once more, but with a stern face, Rin put on a facade she knew all to well.

"... We go, now. If you have a means to get us out of here quickly, do so." Rin said. No more words... It hurt to much to speak... It hurt to think... The guilt, anger, despair, fear, terror, pain... It was too much... It was too much for the girl to bare...
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Where I Belong   Where I Belong - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 8:51 pm

"*Sigh* Alright... Let's go."

Mae crushed the small, yellow gem in her hand, and watched as a golden light enveloped the two girls, and they vanished from the Swamp... Back to Standasen.

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where I Belong   Where I Belong - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where I Belong
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Out of World :: General Threads :: Archives :: The Parallel Worlds :: Alternate Standasen-
Jump to: