Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Edogawa Sushi [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Edogawa Sushi [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Edogawa Sushi [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Edogawa Sushi [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Edogawa Sushi [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Edogawa Sushi [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Edogawa Sushi [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Edogawa Sushi [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Edogawa Sushi [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Edogawa Sushi [Blaez]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Edogawa Sushi [Blaez] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edogawa Sushi [Blaez]   Edogawa Sushi [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 9:16 pm

"I don't even know if that's possible... i never heard about this shadow self deal until recently."The first one he ever saw one was Hyde's Shadow self, but he had no idea of what was going on, until he met Theda who told him about the Shadow Selves"From what i could gather, people like me had their Personas forced out at some point in their lives... I guess i just repressed my memories..."At first he thought if he remembered how he got his persona got pulled out he'd be able to gather some clues about how to reverse it, but seeing how others like him couldn't revert it he doubted it was possible.

"Finally, i was starting to get hungry."Blaez would try one by one, some were tasty while others were just awful, but Blaez didn't waste any food"Not at all."He replied Kei.

"Alright, i'm up for it."He nodded at mae"Just tell me when and i will see if i'm free."It could be fun, he barely knew Kei, but Mae was his friend.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Edogawa Sushi [Blaez]   Edogawa Sushi [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 12:07 pm

"There's so much we don't know about these shadows... We've been fighting them for so long, yet... we know next to nothing about them..." Mae sighed. It was quite depressing when she really thought about it. "So... 'they' forced yours out?" Mae asked, with a raised eyebrow. How did one even do that? Wasn't it just better to let the persona emerge naturally? Although... If you're desperate enough, then maybe... Or perhaps it was similiar to how the Shadow Weapons were created... through experimentation...

"Hehe, bon appetit." Kei said with a sheepish smile as he sat down on a chair. "So... How did you two meet then?" Kei asked Blaez, somewhat intrigued. Well... She could let Blaez answer this one, eh?

"Alright, then! I'll text ya or something with a time and date, okay?" She smiled at him. "Oh, you're inviting me too? Alright. I guess I have nothing better to do... As long as it's on a weekend. I can't exactly leave this place for a whole day unattended..." Mae nodded in return. "So... What do you think of the Sushi?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Edogawa Sushi [Blaez]   Edogawa Sushi [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 5:41 pm

"From what i gathered some people have the potential but can't use their persona without 'help', so they force it out."Blaez would shrug, he wasn't sure of what that meant, from what people told him him, either Philemon or Nyarlathotep give them away to people with the potential"I can't recall when or how it happen."As he said before, he probably suppressed his memories, they said it isn't a pleasant process and maybe he was too young to remember.

"...At a fast food restaurant."He replied"She was helping a hobo, i think his name was Kogoro... I think there was another guy there too..."Blaez tried to remember the guy's name, he knew the hooded man claimed to be a traveler"I think his name was Add, or something like that."That was ages ago, Blaez himself was surprised that he could recall the events of that day"Now i have to ask the same question, how did you two meet?"Blaez asked the two.

"Some are really good... while others are just gross."Blaez stuttered, it was worth the try regardless, at least the last few ones he ate were good so it didn't left a bad taste on his mouth.

Last edited by Blaez on Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Edogawa Sushi [Blaez]   Edogawa Sushi [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 11:40 am

"They force it out? That sounds awful..." Mae frowned... It sounded not very pleasant... "...Was it painful?" she would then ask carefully... It sounded more like... emotionally scarring than a physically stressful thing... But she was probably wrong on that account... "You don't have to answer if you don't want to..." She would add shortly after, just in case. Mae wasn't really going to force him to tell her... Things like this had to come naturally, when Blaez was ready for it... Which right now, didn't exactly look like it...

"Yeah... it wasn't really all that eventful. But yes, that's how we met. And after that, we met up once again by accident. And since then, we've been friends. I wouldn't say close friends by any means but... I'm confident in saying we're more than just aquaintances at this point." Mae chuckled lightheartedly. "Hrm... I see..." Kei said thoughtfully. "And there was this other guy... Add, yeah. I haven't seen hide nor hair of the two since... I wonder how they're doing...?" Hopefully well... Add seemed to get along just fine when she had met him... Kogoro on the other hand had been... less than stellar. Hopefully he had survived the winter...

"Oh? How we met? Hehe, well... Right here, actually. A couple of months back... I believe it was around march, april-ish? Well, spring had just started, and Hyde brought me here... We had some things to talk about, and well... I met up with Kei here, since he was working at the time." Mae smiled widely at her friends. "Yep, that's pretty much the gist of it. Nothing too fancy, but hey, whatever works, right?"

"Hehe, well, it's only natural. Not everyone likes everything. Besides, this is your first time eating sushi... It takes a couple of tries before you get used to it. It's like coffee in a way." Well, at least he tried everything, which was a good sign. "Well, yeah... You'll get used to it. Sushi is raw fish after all." Kei would say with a chuckle. "So... what's the Azorean speciality then? Are there any specific kinds of food you find here and nowhere else?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Edogawa Sushi [Blaez]   Edogawa Sushi [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 11:04 pm

"...I really don't know."The teen would rub his forehead, he tried his best, yet nothing came to his mind, it was frustrating but his hands were tied"I guess that's just the way it is... for now at least, i'll try my best to find a way to 'cure' my persona."Or maybe even get rid of it, honestly he didn't cared which one, as long he didn't had to take those pills anymore he wouldn't care.

"I got no clue either, Add said he was a traveler, so maybe he just moved... Now Kogoro, he is a mystery, i guess he should be fine."Blaez would shrug, it really didn't mattered. It must be rough for someone like Kogoro though, he lived in the streets and the current situation of the islands probably made it worse, poor guy, Blaez wished him good luck.

Azoreans specialty?He never really gave much importance to the Azorean cuisine"I'll be honest with you... i have no idea... I guess it shouldn't be too different from most European countries."The teen said rubbing his chin.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Edogawa Sushi [Blaez]   Edogawa Sushi [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 11:09 am

"Well... If there's a way to get rid of it... I'm sure you'll find it." Where there was a will, there's a way... That's how the saying went, right? "I suppose you should at least use it for good means while you have it..." Mae thought back of when she had helped save Hikaru... If she didn't have her powers... what would've happened then? Would someone else just have taken her place?

"Well, I'm sure both of them are fine... Although, things have been a bit... messy as of late. Let's just say that the incident at the circus wasn't good for buissness, nor people's safety in general..." Kei bit his own lip... Some of his old classmates had been there, watching the show... How terrified they were of what was going on was understandable... Some had even died back there... "Yeah, no kidding... it's getting worse and worse..." Mae frowned lightly. Why was this happening right as she went to Azores for? Was it really just bad timing?

"Heh, I suppose so... Then again, the european cuisine varies greatly all over the continent..." Kei said thoughtfully... "Yeah, french, italian, spanish... All different in their own ways." Mae managed a light chuckle. "I'm sure there's something." Whether there was something truly unique to Azores was anyone's guess... Perhaps it was a unique blend of european and asian? There were an awful lot of japanese people here for some reason which Mae had yet to figure out... Strange...
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Edogawa Sushi [Blaez]   Edogawa Sushi [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:54 pm

"I guess..."Blaez wasn't the altruistic type, he'd never endanger his life to protect a stranger without a good reason, he could at least try to protect himself and what he had from the dangers that were roaming around, like the primordials and the shadows"What about you?How did you got your persona?"It seems it varies from persona user to persona user.

"I'm pretty sure they can take care of themselves"Blaez would shrug, he wasn't worried about them, he had no reason to be, first they barely knew each other and second those two were grow men, they should know how to handle themselves"I'm sure it will get better soon..."He really just said that for the sake of it, he had no idea of what the future held for Azores, it could be bad, it could be good.

"You guys should ask someone else, i'm not the best person to answer that question..."He paused for a few moment"For me, food is food, i really don't pay much attention to the details as long it's good."He added as he scratched his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Edogawa Sushi [Blaez]   Edogawa Sushi [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:56 am

"Oh? How I got my powers? Well..." She said thoughtfully... "I had just watched the Broadcast for the first time, and I got knocked out cold by someone in my room at the Dorms. Whoever it was tossed me inside the alternate world of Zela Academy... You know, the desert area. I was panicking obviously, having no way out... The portals seemed to reject me at the time, so I was stuck... That's when my Shadow appeared. Being rattled by the kidnapping earlier, this didn't exactly help my state of mind... I of course began by rejecting it, which made it grow violent... Luckily enough for me, a friend of mine which I had met the week prior to that helped me out... My shadow took the shape of a minotaur... After that, a fight insued, and all I could do was sitting back, and watch, horrified... I thought back then that I would die right there... Julian saved my life... I still haven't payed him back for that in full... I think. When the shadow was defeated, I awoke to my Persona, Qilin. And that's the jist of it." Mae shrugged. "That was like... what, back in February, I think?" Whenever it was, hadn't it been for that, Mae wouldn't have gotten involved in this mess...

"Hopefully you're right... I don't think Azores can take much more of this..." Mae said, looking out the window briefly. "Yeah... There's something funky going on here... Everyone's worried. I can't say I blame them either. But we have to keep a positive outlook." The red-head attempted to smile at the two... "Hrm... You know... I wonder if this is just isolated to Azores... I dunno about you, but I'm sure news have been running around all over the world by now." Well, she could only pray that it was just isolated to Azores... People shouldn't need to deal with things like this...

"Heh, I'll take your word for it." Kei chuckled brightly. "Heh, I can always look it up online, when I have the time." She nodded. There was probably an article about the Azorean Cuisine somewhere on the internet... It was just a matter of finding it.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Edogawa Sushi [Blaez]   Edogawa Sushi [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:38 pm

"I see..."That sounds terrifying, Mae would be dead if this Julian guy didn't showed up"It seems like there are many ways someone can awake to their power... Nagisa said she meet a guy named philemon who gave her a persona.It was interesting but he didn't wanted to get involved in the Crawling chaos vs Philemon conflict, he already had enough to worry about, it would be just another conflict to bother him.

"I guess, i haven't really heard about those disasters happening in other places."He could be wrong, but not like it mattered much at the moment, what was causing all those events was in Azores, so that's what they should focus on for now.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Edogawa Sushi [Blaez]   Edogawa Sushi [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 3:50 pm

"Philemon, huh...?" Mae said thoughtfully... That name sounded vaguely familiar to her. She had heard it somewhere before, but she just couldn't seem to recall when or how she learned of the name... Curious. "Well... I suppose I'm related to this 'Philemon' too, whether I want to or not... my power and Nagisa's seems to be the same..." Just the way they got theirs differed. As to how she met Philemon in the first place, she would never know.

"Let's hope it stays around here then..." They needed to end this, and fast... After all, they had a world to protect. "Oh... I suppose I should go. I have some errands left to do before I go home, and one of the stores is closing soon... I'm sorry. See you two." Mae said with an excusing smile before she left. "Alright, Mae! See you soon! Take care!" Kei waved at the girl as she left. "Well... It was nice seeing you, Blaez. If you're ever in the need of company or a place to work, the door here is always open." He'd say with a gentle smile. Hopefully he would see Blaez again sometime in the future... He had some things to do as well, but if Blaez wanted to stick around and keep him company, he wouldn't mind it.

~ Mae Iharu has left the Scene ~
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Edogawa Sushi [Blaez]   Edogawa Sushi [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 10:36 pm

"I'll see you later Mae."At least he took a few things out of his chest today, not exactly what he had in mind when Mae invited him to hang out, he ended up opening up a bit instead of just relaxing with a friend for a while, it was a good experience though.

"I guess i'll be going too, i have things to do..."Blaez would stand up"Until another day, Kei."After saying goodbye to the teen Blaez would leave the restaurant and return home.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edogawa Sushi [Blaez]   Edogawa Sushi [Blaez] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Edogawa Sushi [Blaez]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2