Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Will to Fight [Israfel] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Will to Fight [Israfel] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Will to Fight [Israfel] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Will to Fight [Israfel] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Will to Fight [Israfel] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Will to Fight [Israfel] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Will to Fight [Israfel] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Will to Fight [Israfel] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Will to Fight [Israfel] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Will to Fight [Israfel]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

The Will to Fight [Israfel] Empty
PostSubject: The Will to Fight [Israfel]   The Will to Fight [Israfel] EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:05 pm

It's been a while, absolutely, but the memories were still fresh. That was the alternate version of Zela, no doubt. Shunnosuke stood up as he could, feeling a bit dizzy after traversing across a rift. Not the most pleasing experience; if anything, it was the exactly opposite: a nauseating sensation he'd take time to recover. However, now he had a different reason to step in this arid wasteland. If once he came merely for social formalities, because it was requested of him to play heroic, now he truly meant it. Shunnosuke cared about Zela. Perhaps more than he could take notice, initially. And if at first he came in company of his team mates, now he had to do this alone.

The wind blew strong, roughly mussing with his hair and forcing the teenager to constantly fix it or hold it in order to not have his vision impaired. To wherever his vision would reach, there was nothing but a desert. It was dangerous to come to this place on his own. If only he had considerably strong offensive abilities like his peers...

Whatever it is, Shunnosuke would walk through the sand, arms crossed close to his body in an attempt to fight against the wind and its coldness. His eyes, albeit troubled by the fluttering hair in front, spotted a building from afar, a large temple that seemed to suffer from the erosion of time. The same temple where they found the corrupted version of Israfel. Would the angel still be there, he wondered...?

[...]

Walking on a desolated landscape for minutes without a pause was all kinds of a tiresome task he could think of, but finally he reached there. A solid ground to step on makes wonders to reinvigorate your mood, as well as not having to endure his hair getting messed with my forces of nature, or his feet hurting to the sand grains inconveniently getting inside his flat shoes. As much as the temple itself seemed a much safer place than outside, to the point he couldn't even listen the breeze howling anymore, it still emanated an eerie atmosphere in so much silence. Has he gone deaf due to the non-stopping exposure? — Hel...lo? — Shunnosuke voiced, rather timid. It's so unlike him, but he couldn't help it. He was seriously stepping in the lair of an Angel. Not any angel, but the first and only one he met, the one who captivated him by his glory and majesty.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Fight [Israfel]   The Will to Fight [Israfel] EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:56 pm

Israfel stood with crossed arms, and noticed the young man walk in. "Shunnosuke. I believe we've met before. You are a lot more alone than the last time we met. How may I help you this evening?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Fight [Israfel]   The Will to Fight [Israfel] EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:22 pm

There he was. The angel posing right in front of him, exactly as he remembered. Somewhat intimidating to stand on one x one with a divine being. — Israfel? — He stood, a bit of a disbeliever before realizing he had been silent for too long, more than politeness would allow. — E-excuse my manners, I didn’t mean to intrude, but I had to come. On my own this time.

Was this the right thing to do, he wondered? — I need your help...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Fight [Israfel]   The Will to Fight [Israfel] EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:48 am

Israfel raised an eyebrow. "I gave you significant help the last time we met. Am I to assume you need my help once more? Given what I stand for you know this is quite shameless to ask as such. What could you want from me as assistance? It certainly doesn't sound like what I expect currently."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Fight [Israfel]   The Will to Fight [Israfel] EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:28 am

Shameless? Why? Not the kind of thing he expected to hear, though he said nothing in that respect. Taken aback, yes, but he wouldn't let it stop his reason for being here. Better than his pride, is to act humble, isn't that's what he was taught by the other side of his character? — I have a goal. A goal for this world that I want to make happen. I want to stop Thesis and Ananke, but as I am right now, at this pace...my goal will be lost. — He held his breath, biting his lip with certain hints of insecurity that prevented him from glancing directly back at the angel. Boy, was he nervous, just like when he faced himself. — ...I'm powerless. Took me a while to realize I can't do much other than watch everyone else dancing around and let my fate in the hands of others. I don't consider it shameless to admit my flaws, for it's the truth. What's truly shameless is to not have the desire to improve. And...I do desire. I want the power to take charge... — He said everything from his heart, lifting his gaze in hopes Israfel would understand his good intentions. The angel did say in the previous meeting he needed humans more than they could perceive, right? It goes both ways, right now he needed the angel's blessing just as much.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Fight [Israfel]   The Will to Fight [Israfel] EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:48 pm

Israfel nodded thoughtfully. "Good good. It is the greatest sin of all to lie in stagnation, not trying to improve at all. It's indeed an admirable trait. Does that mean you intend to take charge in a hierarchy made by my Wish? You would have power much higher than your own, and be able to guide the weak ones while you essentially work with the benefits. Quite the simple end for you of course; having a role is a need most Human's want, no matter what." Israfel smiled impressed. Would Shunnosuke end up joining him he wondered? Well, he seemed eager for the job, and if he was sincere and his resolve was strong, than he'd be more than happy to do so.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Fight [Israfel]   The Will to Fight [Israfel] EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 12:10 am

...Yes. — Take charge in a hierarchy and being able to guide others...it does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it? Sounded nothing but very very promising. He has always been a power-seeking overachiever, however he thought he could use his ambitious and tenacious demeanor for a true purpose this time, knowing Israfel would understand his wish more than perhaps any other angel he would meet. — I'm willing to comply to your Wish and my objectives.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Fight [Israfel]   The Will to Fight [Israfel] EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 9:56 pm

Israfel nodded and simply held out his hand. Shunnosuke had the option to simply take it, and if he did, he would have his alliance tainted with his being, along with his powers, changing, and given an intense strength almost overwhelming to feel...

Shunnosuke Receives:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Fight [Israfel]   The Will to Fight [Israfel] EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:40 pm

Shunnosuke took one step forward and slowly his hand reached Israfel’s. At first in a shy touch that evolved well into a grasp. A firm grasp, to receive this newfound strength. Was this intense wave of energy the feeling that would seal their contract, then? Once Shunnosuke opened his eyes, he’d look a bit…fazed. — So this is how it feels… — He said, cracking a small giggle of satisfaction. — I wonder, am I the only one who has felt this way? — Did he have allies? Were other people out there who shared the same goals as him? He wondered if he was the only one with a visionary prospection for the world’s future.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Fight [Israfel]   The Will to Fight [Israfel] EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 8:07 pm

Israfel raised his head. "Perhaps not. I trust you know what to do from here. Now run along, and make the Wish we all search for the only Wish." He nodded once more, and crossed his arms, studying Shunnosuke and his reaction to it all. He didn't exactly expect this from him, though with his upbringing, perhaps he did kind of understand the grand scheme of things.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Fight [Israfel]   The Will to Fight [Israfel] EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:21 pm

Definitely, but before, I need to ask... Do I have allies? I'm interested in knowing those who share the same views as me. — He said, thinking about the possibility of meeting others who were also under Israfel. The more, the merrier, right? Though, it was not truly a concern, at least not as much as what got him visibly preoccupied with thoughts in quietness. — ...there's something else. Hm...that bright, green star that appeared recently in our skies... Obviously, it's related to the Event, but related to which part of it exactly?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Fight [Israfel]   The Will to Fight [Israfel] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 3:03 pm

Israfel raised an eyebrow. " YYou an sense if someone is aligned with an Angel, however you will not be able to tell who they are aligned to without the truth from their mouth. I have heard from Angel....it has nothing to do with our actions that's for certain. The Primordials...not sure if they have much to do with it. They are already doing what they can, why add that into the mix...?" He placed a finger to his mouth in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Fight [Israfel]   The Will to Fight [Israfel] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Will to Fight [Israfel]
Page 1 of 1