Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Heaven Clouds' Gathering [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Heaven Clouds' Gathering [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Heaven Clouds' Gathering [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Heaven Clouds' Gathering [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Heaven Clouds' Gathering [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Heaven Clouds' Gathering [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Heaven Clouds' Gathering [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Heaven Clouds' Gathering [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Heaven Clouds' Gathering [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Heaven Clouds' Gathering [Sharaku]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Heaven Clouds' Gathering [Sharaku] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven Clouds' Gathering [Sharaku]   Heaven Clouds' Gathering [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:20 pm

Hm. Sharaku would just shrug slightly. He honestly didn't know whether normal people were supposed to have any special attributes or not. It wasn't like he could tell or anything. That, and he wasn't going to make any sense of what she was saying either way. He wasn't there, so he could hardly guess what was the point of said people hanging around the school. In all honesty, he barely knew anything about the school to begin with. The only time he ever came close was during the Israfel venture. That was all. Although, he would look at her a bit quizzically. ''Light?'' That was a bit random for a beginning of a sentence.

He would scratch at his cheek in thought. ''Maybe. But it's still questional. He does claim to know the situation, but there is no guarantee to anything he says. He may have gotten twisted information somehow. I just prefer to wait to pass final judgement, that's all. Although, I agree that innocent people shouldn't be forced into such danger...'', he would frown slightly with a low laugh. ''On the other hand, if it weren't for the people who do things such as that, I wouldn't even be here as I am.'' Would that be good or bad? There was no way to really tell. He wouldn't really comment on the next part. Trust was hard to define. Sometimes, it was about that, sometimes he was simply neutral towards a person, with no particular inclination to trust nor suspect them. ''What exactly falls under the survivors? Those that fought with powers and lived, or also every person that did not die regardless of whether they even knew of what was truly going on? That aside however....it depends. Yes, the world we have now is corrupted in its own way, but if we completely wipe it we will also erase all the good things we used to have. Is it worth it? People have worked to get this far for long. And there is little guarantee that the new resetted world will not eventually end up similar to the one we have now. Not all people have to accept changing. There will always be some chaos present. What the world is depends on the people living in it. If we happened to fail to cooperate on anything solid, the new world could end up even worse. Both options may have some appeal, but I'd probably lean towards the former one right now.'' Reseting the world alone did not mean it would be any better for real. And they would lose both the bad and good sides of what they've accomplished over the existence of humanity up till now. That was a lot to simply throw away in the slim hope that the new would truly work out so well that it would prove to outweigh the losses.

He would snort a bit. ''Yes, he does indeed talk big. He says that..no one should meddle with humans, therefore everything supernatural has to go. And I guess he'd prefer to simply wipe them out.'' Which sounded rather simpleminded. Different species shouldn't really be assumed as an enemy for the wrong reasons. Maybe there could be a way for some peace. No one would be happy if someone suddenly claimed that humanity should cease to exist because they think it's a bad influence on them, no? ''Well, I personally don't aim to kill the Angels. Regardless of the fact that I disagree with their ways.'' That was unfair.

''The bickering is stupid yes. But it is a fact that even if we join forces for a while...the alignments would most likely remain, yes? In the end we would have to settle the problem of people having different ideas either way. Which does not help the case.'' If people who joined other Angels were actually adamant in their view, it might come down to a scruffle regardless. Sooner or later. Unless they found a way to destroy the Event itself, making Wishes from the Angels null. ''Yes I did. He isn't doing this alone, apparently.'' Not that he knew why Rinna chose to join that guy at all. She seemed to trust his judgement quite a lot for whatever reason.

He would frown. Invisibility? That wasn't good. ''That sort of means we're stuck. You can't keep your weapon in front of you all day. And I assume we have no way of telling whether someone is around if they are indeed invisible. What can you really do? Being paranoid won't solve the problem...'' It was bad, yes, but...there was no way? Not a conventional one, at least. Unless there was some ability that allowed to see a person like that. Yet, that would mean everyone needed to learn one. Probably not happening.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Heaven Clouds' Gathering [Sharaku]   Heaven Clouds' Gathering [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:37 am

The brunette seemed to almost droop now, shaking her head as her eyes fluttered... well, that was about enough of that. She needed to sleep soon, so the mission this afternoon wasn't blown because she was to tired to actually function. "Your weakness. My power allows me to know what people's weaknesses are with their supernatural other, that's what I mean." Shion hoisted her head on her hand, leaning against the table sleepily. She seemed to be listening, at least, her face changing expressions as Sharaku talked, but being so tired, there wasn't much else she could say anymore...

"I guess that's right... resetting the world would just be a hassle for those who are alive right now, and doesn't accomplish much more in the end, just... a new slate to paint on." She sighed, though, not knowing what else to say... she continued listening, drooping more and more as Sharaku spoke of Simon and such... "I... I'm sorry, Sharaku, I don't think I can stay up much longer... I get what you're saying, I understand and heard it but... right now, I just can't respond at all... I'm at my limit, I guess." Shion smiled wryly, looking at Sharaku. After that whole talk, she seemed to be... forcing it, almost, only being able to manage that out of this whole thing. She really heard everything, and understood it, even, her mind just... couldn't formulate a response to it all right now, or do anything to it but store it for later. It was just reactions...

"Sorry, I really should get to bed... I'm pretty sure I get what you're saying... being paranoid won't help anyone in the end. But being careful should still be good... I don't even know some things I say in this state. I'm glad we talked, though... And again, sorry I couldn't pay more attention, I called you here too early, that's my fault. I'm gonna go back to bed, alright? But yeah, I'll leave you with the note for Angel, I'll keep the name list for myself." Slowly reaching for it, the brunette grabbed the creased paper, folding it neatly in half before putting it in her shorts' pocket. Afterwards, she'd get up, also taking the ID Card and letting her sword vanish. "I hope this wasn't a waste of time for you, Sharaku, thanks for coming here. When I call you next, I promise it'll be at a sensible time." Shion would wait for a little bit for a response, but then remind herself.

"Oh, by the way, in public... call me Shion. Shion Kusanagi. A disguise won't work if people just call you the same name they used to, after all." With a chuckle, she turned around, rubbing her eyes with one hand. "See ya later, Sharaku and... again, for the fifth or such time... sorry." Taking just a second to wait for a response, the brunette walked back behind the counter and upstairs, guiding herself using things around her as she wobbled back.

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Heaven Clouds' Gathering [Sharaku]   Heaven Clouds' Gathering [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 4:37 pm

''......''
Well, he had little to say in response to all that. There was no point in saying something when the other side was almost sleeping on him. He was a bit annoyed, however. He didn't particularly care about the fact that she made him spend time here and come early. He couldn't care less about that. But what exactly was she thinking? For all intents and purposes, there was no reason for her to set up a meeting now if she was too tired to even go through it until the end. Plus, planning a visit to another world on the same day. After being up all the night. Seriously? That is not even good for your health. It's not like the world would fall apart if she...like, waited until tomorrow to go train with her girlfriend. Nor was he about to go run to Angel and deliver the paper right now. He had more things than that in mind. So he couldn't exactly spend all his time running around on other people's beck and call. The two of them may have similar goals, but he had his own plans too.

Regardless, point was that she was overdoing it. When you're tired, sleep, not call for meetings and already set up for fighting only a few hours later in the day. They needed to move and solve this, yes, but not wreck their own well-being in process. He was sure things could wait for a day longer, at least, if she wasn't willing to put them away too far. He remembered that she had told him he better be awake enough on the way to Malstu back then. Or something along those lines. And now she was going around paying her state little mind, apparently. If you're this tired, you need enough rest, not giving yourself a limited period again, just so you can go fight Shadows on the same day. He didn't see the point. Nor did he believe going with her girlfriend to fight in Penecia was so important she needed to do it right away. It wouldn't run away.

He would nod when needed however, so she knew he was paying heed to what she was telling him, even if there was no actual point in talking back. When everything was said and done, he would make his way to leave, stopping momentarily at the door to look back to where she wobbled off, muttering under his breath. ''Foolish....''

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Heaven Clouds' Gathering [Sharaku]   Heaven Clouds' Gathering [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 5:58 pm

Sharaku and Shion's relationship may get stronger soon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven Clouds' Gathering [Sharaku]   Heaven Clouds' Gathering [Sharaku] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heaven Clouds' Gathering [Sharaku]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2