Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Shopping Spree! [Lost] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Shopping Spree! [Lost] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Shopping Spree! [Lost] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Shopping Spree! [Lost] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Shopping Spree! [Lost] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Shopping Spree! [Lost] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Shopping Spree! [Lost] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Shopping Spree! [Lost] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Shopping Spree! [Lost] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Shopping Spree! [Lost]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Shopping Spree! [Lost] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree! [Lost]   Shopping Spree! [Lost] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 9:48 am

W-What? The DJ didn't feel that way about Calvin... J-Jeez... Don't people know a joking flirt from real love...? This was... Embarrassing... At least Mae couldn't see the blush on the DJ's face as she struggled to get the dress on. Jeez, why was it so frilly... Did people like frilly things...? Weird... Whatever... A dress was a dress and it was colorful...

"'E-Ey... It ain't a competition... We've just been busy with the record... I ain't in love..." the DJ said with a gentle huff, slipping her arms through the sleeves. This was haaard... Uggggh... Oh well, no point in ripping the thing...

"Hm? Um... I don't really know... Maybe? I've been holed up in the studio for sooo loooong... I dunno, maybe someone will notice me? I don't care though... It'd be lame having to have body guards with me all the time." the DJ said with a light huff, finding her way out the changing room with the dress on. Jeez this was weird to wear... Did she look nice?

Shopping Spree! [Lost] - Page 2 77eNsRP

"Well... How's it look?"

The DJ looked at herself in a mirror, gently tilting her head as she spun around. Jeez... This thing felt weird... Looked nice, but felt weird... Would she look nice? Like... Hm... The DJ didn't quite know and spun again, glancing over at Mae after her... Show?

"Mhm... Right in the middle of battle and after being trampled by crazed civilians~! Eh heh... It wasn't the funnest thing ever... I even got KOed! Ananke wasn't a push over..." the DJ said with a light huff, crossing her arms as she remembered the day... If not for Oki... That was a scary though, huh?

"... Shadow? Huh? Aren't they all just, like, monsters...? Can you have one?" the DJ asked slightly confused. She knew shadows where like... Suppressed emotions and stuff but... Could they be sentient enough like that...? She didn't really know... She was too busy fighting primordials to enjoy that bit of experience~!
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree! [Lost]   Shopping Spree! [Lost] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 7:48 am

"Well... If you say so. I would give it some more time though." Mae smiled at Rin wth a light chuckle. "It's up to you in the end whether you want the rumors to end up being true or not. Do you like him, though?" She would ask curiously. That would be something else indeed. That's the vibe she had been getting from Rin since the whole dinner thing was brought up.

"True. I remember that mom used to need those back in Japan... Not so much here though. Kinaku isn't as well known over here. But the body guards are still with her... Just not as frequently as they used to. I guess..." Mae fell silent for a second or two... "On my request, actually..." With everything that was going on as of late, a couple of bodyguards wouldn't really do much. But the fact that they were around to protect her in case something did in fact end up happening that affected her somehow was... reassurring. Mae couldn't be with her mom 24/7, as much as she wanted to, if only to shield her from any harm.

"Ooooh~ That looks great on you!" Mae said cheerfully with a bright smile. "And it's our first try too!" Mae was perhaps not as good as Ayane when it came to this stuff, but at least she had her moments every now and again... "Now... What do YOU think? That's what really matters in the end, is it not?" Mae was only here as advice after all. Rin had the final say on whether she wanted something or not.

"Sounds pretty rough... But hey, at least you made it out alive!" Which was seriously a good thing. After what had happened with her father... Ugh. Better not think about it. That was not something she wanted to talk about right now. And, let's be honest here... Rin probably didn't want that either.

"Shadows are Repressed feelings and thoughts given physical form... At least... that's what I've learned. Some greater than others... I remember how it was Fighting my first Shadow... Ugh..." Shadow Hikaru had been... a less than pleasant experience. But at least she had saved the real Hikaru from being killed... So, that's great! "So... Do you know anything about the Angels then? I've not seen any primordials myself, but... I know what they are..." She still had doubts about Joining Angela... At least she wanted to at least see one more angel before making a decision...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree! [Lost]   Shopping Spree! [Lost] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:04 pm

A sigh, and a huff, and a roll of the eyes fallowed by a laugh. Jeez... Love was too spontaneous, too wild and unpredictable! Why should she just swoon over every guy she had the itsy bitsiest feelings for? Maybe she did like Calvin... Maybe he was the one... But, hey, there was no point in dedicating her life to him hear and now. She'd wait until it felt... Right. Like, she couldn't live without him... That's what love felt like... Or was supposed to feel like... She loved Calvin and would miss him if he ever went away, but... She didn't know if she couldn't live without him... She... Kinda sadly could...

"... He's a nice guy, I mean... We've been together for a while, ya know... I just dunno if he's, like, the one, right?" the DJ said with a light hum, spinning once more in the mirror. She liked the dress... It was a nice one, indeed. The DJ hummed gently, holding out her arms to see the length of the sleeves... It was nice... Really niiiiice...

"Yah... I'm scared for my dad, believe it or not... My mom always has a few goons trailing behind her... But my dad's too stupid, ya know? Thick headed and not willing to listen to reason... Except for that one dude... He's like this butler almost, ya know? I think he's trained for being a super strong protector dude... Trained assassin body guard ninja samurai thingy... I dunno though... I've never seen him before, just heard of him." the DJ said simply enough, pulling her hair back so it cascaded down her back perfectly. She undid the two spikes of hair on her head, letting them fall down her back once more. Hm... Maybe if she did her hair a certain way...?

"I think I'm going to get it... Looks nice~." the DJ said with a smile, spinning once more happily. This was all so weird... Wearing a dress... Undoing her hair... Huhm... Fighting shadows was simpler than this.

"Yah... It was lame, yo... At least now I gots a musician in my head to fight with me." the DJ said with a nod of her head, swaying her hips gently in the dress. Oh, it was kinda bouncy almost... Like, frilly and nice, ya know? It was enjoyable too see, heh.

"Mm... I know about Israfel the dessert angel, the angel in the tower, the one in Alternate San Malarus, a bit about the one in the alternate prison, and I've been too the swamp... I plan on going back sooner or later..." the DJ said with a hum, heading back to the changing room and taking off the dress, stepping back out in her original clothes.

"Aight, ready to buy a dress~?" the DJ said with a light laugh, twirling a bit. This was so strange... Again, fighting shadows was more common than this, yo.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree! [Lost]   Shopping Spree! [Lost] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 3:51 pm

"Well, there's only one way to find out, no? Leap before you think." But hey, it was up to Rin whether to take a leap of faith and give him a chance or not. It would be really good if she did, however.

"Well, I'm sure he won't die very easily... He seems to be quite... stubborn." And a ton more things than that, but none of them very pleasant, and Mae didn't wish to go insult Rin's father. Despite how cruel he was, she still loved him as a father, so if Mae went ahead and stepped on that, the reaction couldn't be pleasant either...

"Hehe, it looks great. I'm glad we found something so quickly. Usually... When I'm here with Ayane... It can take hours to find something we both like... It's fun, sure... For the first hour." Well... Julian had it worse though. Poor guy was dragged on a 6 hour shopping spree, only to carry the bags... That sounded pretty terrible.

"Hehe, that's true. You two talk alot? Or am I the only one who actually communicates with my persona on a daily basis?" Qilin was usually quiet when Mae was with others, but when no-one was around, the two could talk for hours while Mae was doing something else, like reading, cleaning or something of that nature. She greatly apprechiated the company that Qilin provided.

"Ah, so you've met Angel... I haven't met Israfel yet, but... I'm not sure his wish is anything I want to support... From what I heard, that is. Angel is... okay. I'm just not sure who to join... If anyone at all." The girl looked somewhat distraught at this. Where did she go? Sharaku couldn't exactly guide her along here, as well... Had he even joined an angel yet? If so, he wasn't talking about it much. Not that... one really should talk about it openly.

"Yeah!" Mae said, thinking on something. "You know what? I'll pay for half of it, m'kay? To wish you good luck on that date! And besides, I have to pay for the second CD somehow, right?" Mae winked at Rin with a friendly grin on her face. Some nice bonding time between girls. Nice.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree! [Lost]   Shopping Spree! [Lost] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 5:05 pm

... Eh heh... Yaaaah... Mae-ae had no clue how wild her leaps could be... Ahem, regardless, she wanted to think about this one though. She couldn't just dedicate her life too Calvin all willy nilly like... She... She really wanted to think about this one... He was older and more mature... She loved him, yah... But if it was actual love or just DJ's lovers addiction, she didn't know... That's why she had to be careful, yo... At least with Calvin...

"Pfft, stubborn's an understatement for that ol' bag..." the DJ said with a huff and roll of her eyes. She knew he'd stay safe though... If the rumors about his vassal would proved to show false, the DJ knew the gun the man carried wasn't too be scoffed at... He was in the military for a short while, but any time in a war sure did harden a man...

"Aaah... Whenever she wants too talk... And it's sporadic as hell... Ugh, it sucks yo! Real Tamara was supposed too be all energetic and oomph oomph pumped, yo! But nope... Not my Tamara... She just hums and laughs at me when I talk about her..." the DJ said with a huff, and if as on cue, the conductor giggled gently in the DJ's head. The DJ only huffed and crossed her arms as the light giggle echoed through her mind, causing Mellow to bounce around gleefully.

"As for this lil' buddy o' mines... She's Mellow the Virtual Pet of protection, yo! She'll protect me in battle like a shield almost... She's super nice too! And she's an ace violinist too boot~." the DJ said with a light laugh and smile. Mellow made a jingle like sound before humming happily, skipping after the DJ as she walked towards the counter.

"Ah, actually, haven't met a single angel yet. Only met Ananke, yo. I guess I have a kinda group at the moment... We shared info with each other so that's why I know 'bout the other angels... But, I dunno if the team'll stick together... Our... Er, 'leader' doesn't seem like the kind who stays in groups or really keeps them, ya catch me? Doubt we'll ever have another meeting again..." the DJ said with a light sigh, shaking her head gently. It wasn't like Sharaku seemed like a team player either though... Oh well, it didn't bother her though... She still had Oki... That was enough team for her at the moment, yo!

"It's a shame though... People being like that in a time like this... I dunno, maybe I'm just too charismatic, huh?" the DJ said with a light laugh, sighing gently after words. It wouldn't matter... She'd just have to fight the best she could, yo! Maybe joining an angel would help out some, no? Who knew though... Only time would tell at this point...

"Eh, anyhoozles, only if ya wanna, Mae-ae~! I gotta head home after this regardless... Need to make sure Mall's aight with her son... Eh heh, it can get a lil' messy at times..." the DJ said with a puff, rolling her eyes as she got to the counter, paying her half of the dress before leading the way out of the store with a nice bag with a nicer dress inside.

"Well, uh... Now... Er, where's the exit...?" the DJ said with a light laugh, scratching the back of her head as she looked to Mae. Mellow only looked up at the two with a confused look. What was an exit?
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree! [Lost]   Shopping Spree! [Lost] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:17 pm

"Well... Qilin doesn't really like talking when I'm around others. I know why though. She doesn't want to distract me from my friends. Quite understanding of her, I must say. It's nice to talk to her when I'm alone doing chores or something. Or just when I need someone to talk to. I guess we're somewhat insane..." Mae chuckled happily. Would they be considered insane by regular humans? Perhaps, but not that they would know anything about Mae's conversations with Qilin, since the two communicated non-verbally anyway.

"Mellow, Huh? Hi there." Mae looked down at the Virtual pet and held out a hand, making it look like she accidentally dropped something in case any passerby's looked at her. Could she even physically interact with it? "So, it protects you, eh? That's nice. The only thing I can really do... Is shoot fire from my fingertips. Not something I'd wanna use here..." Yeah... Burning down the entire mall sounded like a terrible idea. Mae wasn't an arsonist... Those people were scary enough without magical powers, and Mae did not wish to turn into one herself.

"Aww... That's a shame. What do you say about us working together then? For a common cause? I have only met the angel in the tower... The rest I've gotten from others, like you. But hey, we're good with music together. Why not try this Shadow Busting buissness out as well? Who knows, we might actually make up a good team." Mae chuckled lightly. Working together with Rin sounded like a good idea. The two were already quite close. Mae would help her friend out with this stuff if she needed it. Because her 'leader' clearly didn't do her job very well...

"Hehe, it's fine. It's the least I can do." Mae smiled warmly as she opened up her wallet and paid 50% of the cost. "Ah, I understand. I need to go make sure Ayane's okay too... She seemed pretty bummed over that..." Yeah... Poor girl...

"It's this-a-way~!" Mae pointed in the direction where they had come from. The two eventually made their way through the masses and split up at the enterance, both heading back to their respective homes. "I'll see you around, Rin! Good luck with the date!" After that, Mae vanished into the crowds, hurrying to see Ayane... Hopefully she was doing alright.

~ Mae Iharu has left the Scene ~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree! [Lost]   Shopping Spree! [Lost] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:00 pm

Mae and Rin's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree! [Lost]   Shopping Spree! [Lost] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping Spree! [Lost]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2