Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A band of bards [DJ] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A band of bards [DJ] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A band of bards [DJ] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A band of bards [DJ] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A band of bards [DJ] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A band of bards [DJ] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A band of bards [DJ] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A band of bards [DJ] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A band of bards [DJ] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A band of bards [DJ]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

A band of bards [DJ] Empty
PostSubject: A band of bards [DJ]   A band of bards [DJ] EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 7:58 pm

Hyde was sitting by a nearby tree in a classic and basic outfit. Jeans and undershirt, a red buttoned shirt, the works. . For the first time in a while, he had his acoustic guitar with him, tuning the thing while listening by ear to know if he was on the right track with this very tedious action. “ Hmm…. “ It was a beautiful day, and Hyde thought that it would be nice for the to sit outside and play the guitar instead. Why wouldn’t it be a good idea? Another surprising note is that with the milestone of picking up his acoustic guitar again, he didn’t call out to one of his closer friends, but a brand new one. He did make a promise to dj that he would show her his guitar and intended on keeping it.

Hyde- A band of bards [DJ] Ittoki.Otoya.full.1074895
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A band of bards [DJ]   A band of bards [DJ] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:10 am

The DJ walked down Penecia's side walks, her phone in hand while a guitar case was swung over her shoulder. She was dressed in what she normally wore, though, an odd hoodie was over her attire. She seemed pensive as she walked, somewhat agitated before opening her phone and sending a text Hyde's way. She was lost... Very miserably lost...

A band of bards [DJ] Mioda_ibuki_by_kigyn-d6fp3mo

"Yo yo yo! Hyde! Where are you supposed to be at!? I can't find it! SOS! :O" The DJ texted Hyde before huffing deciding to sit down for the moment. She was tired of walking. Might as well wait for Hyde return the text... Hopefully he brought his phone... Oh dear...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A band of bards [DJ]   A band of bards [DJ] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:18 pm

Hyde would then check his phone after it beeped and texted back dj, telling her his location."follow the music" afterwards, Hyde sighed a bit. " it was pretty silly of me to forget telling her where i was..." hyde finished tuning his guitar and started to play a small tune with his red pick. " i wonder if dj can hear this?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A band of bards [DJ]   A band of bards [DJ] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 10:33 am

The DJ hummed as she waited for Hyde to respond, jumping once her cell rang to notify all the world she had received a text. With a quick motion, she opened her phone and began reading the text, nodding her head as she walked forward a light skip in her step now that she knew where to go. She'd have fun today, that was something she would only allow to happen. Fun and fun. No not funness and everything... Plus, now that she knew Hyde was a good guy, she could show him something...

As if one cue, a small beep could be heard coming from the DJ. She fished through her pocket and took out her ear piece with a screen, her evoker. There was a small digital pet to say the least on its screen, Tamara humming in mild annoyance as she seemed crowded in the small space. With another beep, the evoker flashed with a light only those with powers could see and now forming on the DJ's shoulder was a small creature with a violin in hand.

A band of bards [DJ] 6614870

"Well, hello Mellow... You hear that music we're supposed to hear?" the DJ asked the pet as she in turned hummed, playing a mellow melody on her violin, one only those with powers could hear. In fact, anything the pet did was unseen outside of those with power. To the majority of the world, the DJ just had talked to herself... Weird, huh? Regardless, the two walked to the designated spot and stayed quiet, trying to hear the music.

"... Where could he be... Um... Ah...!" she said in a happy tone, hearing the sound of the guitar, with a grin, she laid her guitar case on the ground and opened it, taking out the stunningly black acoustic guitar out and began strumming along with the melody. Mellow jumped onto the thought of playing too, and so began playing her violin masterfully. The duo slowly made their way towards Hyde, their song matching Hyde's almost perfectly... Though, almost as they where walking towards him.

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A band of bards [DJ]   A band of bards [DJ] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 3:25 am

Hyde stopped playing for a second to smile and wave. Hey Dj! You made it! “ Hyde was happy to see her, he only hoped that Dj felt the same as well. Though Hyde was a bit curious to see something like a virtual pet near Dj. “That's a pretty cool thing that you have there, reminds me of those sci fi flicks of a walking A.I or something. Hyde let his guitar hang on his neck a little with the strip handle and clapped a bit. The little thing can play really well too, i guess it pays to be rich and famous, i'll never be able to afford something like that. After giving DJ’s A.I much praise, he then turned to DJ herself. “ You know what DJ, i think we should have a song-a-thon. Basically, we're going to make a song of our own right now, making up the lyrics and everything as we go along, while following the tune of our guitars.

Hyde would say this while giving DJ an excited look. “ Sounds spontaneous enough, but i'm in the mood for it. Are you? you make a verse, and i'll follow along, or vice versa
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A band of bards [DJ]   A band of bards [DJ] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:04 am

E-Eh? No... Mellow was the farthest thing from a robot... Wait, did they even make robots for recreational purposes yet? Sense when!? The DJ rolled her eyes, laughing lightly as Mellow continued playing her violin, seemingly undaunted by the act of being called a robot. The DJ huffed and went to sit next to Hyde, looking skyward as she listened to Hyde, huffing before speaking.

"... Hyde... I, um... Mellow isn't a robot, she's part of me... Like my persona..." the DJ said with a light sigh, rubbing the back of her head as she held the guitar up with her other hand. She hummed along to Mellow's tune, looking towards Hyde after a while before speaking again, a light tinge of guilt in her eyes.

"... The last time we met... I... I was scared to tell you... I didn't know if you where evil or something and... I'm sorry..." the DJ said with a light sigh, going to put on a smile for Hyde. She wanted his to at least be comfortable with her... She didn't want her fear to be the end of this friendship... You know...? She hoped he understood... You know?

"Okay... Well, Mellow and I can start... Sing us a song, okay? I'll sing along when you come up with the words, okay?" the DJ said as she began playing her guitar, a loft tune coming from it as Mellow played along. The two's music was quite enjoyable to listen to, something that was undoubtedly peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A band of bards [DJ]   A band of bards [DJ] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 2:58 pm

You have one too? Oh, small world. When i spoke with you before, i thought you was thinking that i was crazy, so i dropped the subject and didn't want to scare you off. But, that makes me a bit relieved DJ, you are able to protect yourself if anything was to happen. “ Hyde would give her a genuine smile, as well as patting mellow on the head. “Thanks for protecting DJ, you're a very reliable musician, you know that?” Hyde would say with a big smile to mellow before getting his guitar up again. “ Alright, Lets do this…..”

Hyde took a deep breath and then started a tune, closing his eyes briefly to think of some song he could are up and opening them afterwards.

“ As the days flow by away, there is one thing i gotta say…
in this sweet ...sweet summer…. making friends a-long the way…

Surprisingly so…. Hyde was trying to sing about friendship here.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A band of bards [DJ]   A band of bards [DJ] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 7:07 pm

He wasn't mad...? Oh, what a relief... The DJ sighed in relief before continuing to play, Mellow humming along to the tune. The DJ stayed quiet as Hyde sang his song, musing over what to add to the song. She hummed until her loft voice mixed with Hyde's, adding too his song beautifully. Hopefully he liked it... The DJ thought so...

"They stay with us, as friends should~ They care for us, like family~"

The DJ sang sweetly in her lovely voice, hopefully Hyde liked her addition... Hopefully it was likable enough...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A band of bards [DJ]   A band of bards [DJ] EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:35 pm

The one thing i never...had..~

“After the little duet that Hyde and Dj Played, he took in a deep breath and rubbed the side of his eye for a brief moment. “Well that turned out pretty well, you definitely seem to be multi-talented with alot of instruments you know?” Hyde would say as he continued to fine tune his guitar, starting up a tune for the fun of it with a big smile. “ So, is there anything else on your mind that you want to talk about? Hyde was basically in the mood now, so he was playing better. "One of my friends taught me this tune a long time ago. "

Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A band of bards [DJ]   A band of bards [DJ] EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 3:03 pm

The song was quite lovely, really... Hyde wasn't a bad singer either as the two's voices mixed together beautifully, making people smile as they passed by. It made the DJ feel happy that she could do things like this with others, making beautiful music. Once the song ended, the DJ would laugh as Mellow hummed happily.

"Heh... I'm a sort of music prodigy, ya know. Piano, guitar, the turntables. You name it, I could probably play it~." the DJ said with a light laugh, brushing a stand of her hair out of her eye. It would be nice to do this more often with more people... It felt nice to have this occur... Just out in the open too, ya know? It felt nice...

"Um... Well... Ah, how'd you get your hair that color? I wanna dye it a color like that~!" the DJ said with a laugh, going to ruffle Hyde's hair playfully. She was in a teasing mood too say the least, a happy smile across her face as she messed with her friend. He was kinda like a little bro at times... If a weird one, heh...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A band of bards [DJ]   A band of bards [DJ] EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 3:39 pm

I guess its good to be good at one thing. If there is anything that i can place my faith in, its the fact i am pretty good at hiding, and i have good cardio. If there was a concert that involved me playing this guitar for a pretty long time, i can bet i'll be the last one to get tired. “ Hyde would say with a big smile and he continued the song. ‘I’m good at alot of things i guess its better to call me a wild card ….literally. “ That and the fact that he had the wild card ability, but DJ wouldn't get the joke yet. Though, he wondered if DJ knew anyone else who had powers?”

“When did you get your powers? Was it when you were attacked by the bloods and the crips? aahhhh..thats a bad joke...the blood guy…. was there anyone else that awoken with you? There Are these things called mass awakenings where more than one person gains their powers at once when something happens.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A band of bards [DJ]   A band of bards [DJ] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:02 pm

Cardio, huh? Well... That meant he ran a lot? Or something like that... It wasn't like the DJ knew anything really specific about exercises or something... She stayed thin because sh starved herself, after all~ Eh heh... Terrible habit, really... But, eh, oh well... As long as she didn't become skin and bones, she'd be fine~! R-Right? Yah... Totally! Smart people didn't kill themselves, after all.

"Ah, sounds nice. Cardio's important too, ya know? It's good a jock like ya stays fit~. You must make all the girls swoon, huh~?" the DJ said in her ever so teasing tone. She'd tease the boy until he blushed, really... That was also a bad habit, teasing people... Eh heh, it was just so much fun, ya know? Plus, who didn't like compliments~?

"Heh, the Ace of Hearts then? Sounds like a nice card to have in your hand. Mm... Me? I'd probably have the Queen of Clubs... Eh heh, get it~?" she was a DJ after all~. The joke was corny, but she had a love for card related jokes... Weird, huh? At least she could share it with a friend at the least!

"I got my powers because of Ananke's blood... I'm guessing anyone else who stepped in it got awoken but most of them ran away... Only me, Oki, Rita, the circus lady, and a guy with glasses stayed too fight the guy... Until the police came, that is... And that just went crazy as hell..." the DJ said with a light laugh, rubbing the back of her head as she leaned against the tree, yawning gently as she strummed the guitar once more. Mellow played her violin still, her mellow tune surrounding the two as they talked. A private melody only the two could hear.

"You still haven't told me what color your hair is, silly. Come on, fess up~!" the DJ said in her teasing tone, really wanting to know the secret behind his hair. If it was dyed, she'd definitely try and find the right color... If it was natural, she'd try to find the dye closest to the color! She wouldn't give up! Never shall one give up in the pursuit of hair coloring!

Last edited by DJ Lost on Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A band of bards [DJ]   A band of bards [DJ] EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 8:28 pm

Swoon? Girls? Well some of them think that i'm cute. but they don't make a big fuss unless everyone from the team starts taking their shirts off, me included. I think it's rather flattering when they do everyone can enjoy the confidence booster of feeling attractive. Though, that's not why i do it. I enjoy the track team because i honestly enjoy running, feeling the breeze going through my hair, knowing i can get far when i put my mind to it. " Hyde would say as he continued to play. He did laugh at the card joke though. "That was pretty funny, should i add comedian to your list of gifts?

He listened to most of the names there were some that he recognized. " Y-you know Oki?......" He would say a he messed up his song for a few seconds and stopped all together. " Was Oki doing well? He would say breifly as he went on to the other people that he knew. I know sharaku, we teamed up a few times. Can be a bit icy but hes a good guy, and..... rita... never fought with her but i know who that is. Shes pretty cool too. the circus girl and a guy with glasses? Well i'm not good at guesses, that could be rita's girlfriend maybe?" Hyde would say with a small shrug.

"Well i don't know how to decide on a color.... pink red? Red Pink? Redink? Sure lets go with redink."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A band of bards [DJ]   A band of bards [DJ] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 2:41 pm

Heh, he was modest for someone so obviously capable of of boasting every now and again. He had the looks to be slightly smug if he wanted too... Though, slightly was an understatement... Heh, oh well, a kid with modesty and looks usually had great things in store for their life. She smiled towards Hyde and hummed, strumming her guitar gently.

"Hm... You're so modest, Hyde. C'mon, you can say you look nice enough to swoon a girl over~! C'mon, ya strike a pose with ya shirt off right now, I'll swoon for ya, aight~?" the DJ said in her ever so teasing tone. She hoped he didn't actually do it... The DJ was never one for fan girling plus they where kinda out in public... Though, it'd at least be a funny sight to see, no?

"Heh, you liked it? I'm glad... I love card jokes... I dunno why, I just do, ya know?" the DJ said with a smirk and light laugh, she sighed as Mellow continued to play, humming gently to the song. She loved Mellow's songs... They always made her more upbeat and happier... Calming her a bit, ya know?

"Hm? Yah, Oki's doing fine ya tramp~. She's my sister ya know, so that means you're my little brother, okay? So listen to your onee-san, aight?" the DJ said as she went to pat Hyde's head gently, smirking lightly as she did so. She wanted to tease the boy a bit on his relationships~ Oh! It'd be even better if he really thought she was blood related to Oki! Hee hee~

"Ah, yah... I know them well enough. I think we can work together with out anything bad happening, ya know?" the DJ said with a nod of her head, leaning against the tree with a light yawn as she strummed her guitar once more. She loved the sound of a fine tuned guitar... It sounded like home...

"Redink? Well, aight then~! Onee-san and otōto will have the same hair color then, right?" the DJ said with a smirk, going to ruffle Hyde's hair again. Heh, this would be a fun friendship, right?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A band of bards [DJ]   A band of bards [DJ] EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:56 am

To be honest, you don't seem like the swooning type.One of the more attractive qualities about you that id like to think...is that you aren't average. You know? You aren't most girls, and i think that's really cool. I just hope that other people Can appreciate how unique you are too. I mean, not everybody is average,there is something unique them. But following the status quo is..... a bit boring....don't you think? " Hyde would say with a small smile, he really did admire DJ up to a degree. She was definitely someone that accepted herself, and wanted to continue being herself, regardless of what her mother may think of her.

Though he blinked twice when she mentioned oki being her sister, but smiled again. "You two must be really close. It really makes me happy that she has someone like you with her. Shes........never mind."Maybe dj didn't really have to know about Hyde and oki's relationship. Though, he would nod his head in agreement to hers. "I don't have a fancy move like making an adorable musician, but i'm strong! I know i can be counted on when it matters the most. And......you re going to dye your hair to my color?!" Hyde was surprised, nobody had that much interest in his hair color. Though, Ruffling his hair made him laugh. " Be careful, its a jungle up there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A band of bards [DJ]   A band of bards [DJ] Empty

Back to top Go down

A band of bards [DJ]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next