Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:38 pm

Emmilene has Counter, so calculating for possible reflect

Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:41 pm

Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 413?cb=20130831153927&path-prefix=es

Fragment of Emmilene Dulrish:
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:50 pm

Stats:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:04 pm

Stats:

Passives:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:21 pm

The flames would engulf the woman, and bring her to the ground, with a thud, as pieces of her began to fall off. "Hehe....I guess I was wrong. Maybe you do have what it takes to balance your priorities. And in the end, home is all we have, so who could blame you for what's been done? Your final test awaits Julian, don't disappoint me now..." she said, laying her crumbling body on the ground as if going to sleep before it finally crumbled, leaving only dust behind. He was free of the fear that clouded him, and could now make his way to the final test, while Emmilene, and his other friends watched him from his Soul.

Enemies Defeated - You May Continue

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:45 pm

As the fragment began to desintegrate, Jak straightened and cocked his head, battle-hardened and bloodthristy gaze softening at "Emmilene's" face. By now she had lost her malice and truly resembled that of the real champion out in the real world. A twin edged sword, in this case; as much as he wanted her to stop spitting venom at him, Julian couldn't help the twisting in his stomach at watching someone he dared call a friend literally broke to pieces. The only consolation he found here was that he wasn't the one to take the finishing blow this time.

Picking himself up off the ground, Julian rolled his shoulders, sighing at the cracks that followed. "Phoo...packed a bit of a punch there." After dusting himself off, Julian looked at Mae with a small smile. "I hate to ask, but would you mind patching me up again? I got a feeling I'll need it for that 'final test' Em mentioned." He'd wait for Mae to do as asked before thanking her with a smile and gesturing for them to leave the room. "According to the fragments, there's just one room left. Ready?" He wouldn't wait very long before exiting the room with Jak at his heels, turning left and heading towards the lone door at the end of the corridor. There was no other path to take; that door had to be the last one.

Upon reaching the door, Julian laid his hand on the knob and looked to Mae for the go-ahead. After surmizing that she was ready, he pushed open the door and stepped inside.

HP:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 6:14 am

"Heh... I... Did it..." Mae said in slight disbelief, catching her breath. It had been tougher than the other ones, no doubt about it. "Oh, don't worry about it, C'mere. I'll patch you right up!" Mae grinned happily as Qilin's sharp green light healed Julian's wounds. "Thanks again..." She said afterwards. He had saved her from Emiliene's final assault which probably would've ended her...

Mae took a deep breath, looking at the final door. This was it. The end of this trial waited for them beyond that door...

Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 Madoka2
"I'm ready."

Stats:

Actions and Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 11:36 am

After the two walked in, they would find a sign in front of them reading "V.I.P Only" in lit neon, along with the rest of the room. Lights would be bouncing around the room less like a bar and more like a dance club. In the middle of the room was a dance floor, and a circular couch, where a young man was sitting, as a familar woman to Julian danced rather provocatively over him. Julian would recognize the dancing woman as Jandice, while the young man tilted his head to reveal that Julian was facing a spitting image of himself, only instead of the familiar dark eyes, Julian would be staring at two crimson red eyes peering into his head like a lighthouse revealing his very heart.

"Oh. I knew you would show up. Welcome, I imagine this is a little awkward, but she is willing to share, am I right?" he said, facing the Other Jandice, before she herself turned to Julian and smirked. "I can spare a few minutes..." she said, turning and sitting directly on his lap, leaning back and laying a kiss on the Other Julian's neck before she vanished into shards in an instant. Other Julian stepped up and smiled. "It was a long journey you took to get here; what with our father, our friend and Emmilene there to test you. I bet you have gotten stronger. I have as well actually. When you awoke to your Persona, a piece of it broke off to become my own. " He nodded thoughtfully. "Denying me is an obviously fruitless task. You and I have far too much in common to make it so painful. I am your Shadow; I know everything there is to know about you, and myself. We have been with each other since this all began. However, I am done sitting back and playing second fiddle; I want to make life a little zealous with my presence. I refuse to stand by while you waste our potential. So we shall fight, here and now. I don't expect you to hold back. Let's give it all we have, to see who is the better Julian," he said. He pulled on the hems of his gloves, and gave him a listless gaze, before he pulled out a music player, and after fiddling with it summoned a Persona remarkably similar to Spring-heeled Jak, only his claws were longer and the colors were inverted.

Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 E7fbnrB

"Well? let's see who has the biggest right to freedom..."

PvS Combat Has Begun

Shadow Julian Remmings:
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 5:21 pm

After spending so long in the dimly lit corridors, the bright colored lights of this room made Julian see spots for a few seconds. Rubbing his eyes with his free hand, he blinked, then looked around again, only for his gaze to be drawn to the only two figures in the room.

// ...Okay, now they're just screwing with me. // Sure, he kind of liked Jandice, and sure, he thought she was attractive, but seriously? This was a step too far. // Okay, breathe, it's twisted, remember? Glimmers of truth, the rest is warped. Like a parody. They're just testing you and seeing if you can spot the lies. // Regardless, the self reminder merely stopped him from saying anything or scowling; his jaw still tightened and his grip on Daemon did as well as he watched the scene as passively as he could muster.

"...How considerate of her." Julian commented mildly after the two copies had their little back and forth. Probably not the nicest comment, but he couldn't resist just one small jab before this thing got started.

...Heh. Never in a million years would he have guessed he'd be on the receiving end of one of these villainous monologues. It felt kind of like in the movies when the hero met up with the evil version of himself, and said evil twin kept saying "There can only be one!" It was almost laughabe, really. But he was here to learn something about himself, to kick some flaws out of him and make him a better, stronger person. And for that, he had to take this seriously and focus on the copy's words.

Switching to his usual backhanded grip, Julian raised Daemon in front of him defensively, giving his copy a smile. "Actions are louder than words and all that jazz, yeah? Well, might as well get this little contest started then."

Stats:

Action:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 5:35 pm

What...? Who was that woman just now? A lover, perhaps? Did he...? Mae looked at Julian, almost asking for who that woman was, but after seeing his facial expression, perhaps it was better to save it for another time. "So, you're the one behind all this? Well, then... I'm not going to hold back. Brace yourself!" Mae's grip around her weapon tightened, as she looked the shadow straight in it's scarlet gaze. She wanted this thing gone from the face of the earth. Nothing but ashes would remain once she was done with him...

Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 9BHoOgDBe-4
"I'll end you myself if I have to, Creep!"

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 10:09 pm

The flames seared the Shadow's body, and while he was weak to Fire, he did not go down like any normal Shadow. No, these Shadows were much stronger than that. He smirked at Julian, as Jak made two stabs with his nails towards Mae, attempting to impale her. "Out of all the people here, you brought Mae. I can't say I know you too well, but you have proven to be a very valuable ally. You remind me how humble I need to be. But you are not my type. I cannot help however but be attracted to Jandice. Her wilds, her attitude is the attitude I need to pull myself away from the bondage of life. Perhaps it's just a crush, but I certainly don't intend to fight it."

Shadow Julian Remmings:
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 10:41 pm

Reflexively, Julian stepped in front of Mae, grimacing and letting out a hacking cough as the truly demonic looking persona jabbed at his torso. Damn, that hurt, like always. He was literally being stabbed in the gut, just without all the blood and torn flesh that should've been there. But he knew Mae couldn't take half the stuff he weathered, so he gladly did it to keep her safe.

"...Huh. I'm impressed. You're actually speaking some sense, unlike the other pieces I've run into in here." Strange. He would've thought that the big boss would've been the one to speak the most lies in this place. But he couldn't disregard most of what he said this time. It was almost...refreshing. "Yeah, I do like Jandice. But not because she's an escape or whatever. She's fun, and bright, and I can see she enjoys what she does. Maybe a little too much, I'll admit. But she reminds me to enjoy life, and I admire her for that."

Julian looked over at Mae and smiled softly at her, if not a little apologetic. She was a good person, and a great ally, but he couldn't say she was the inspiration to him like Jandice was. And he was truly sorry for it, especially after she put her neck out and asked him out. "He's right about one thing though, Mae. You really are a good ally. And an even better friend."

Looking back on this, he might kick himself for being so corny. But this whole place loved to push at his buttons and rile him up. Why not set the record straight and push back a little while he was at it?

Stats:

Action:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 5:08 am

"Hm... So that woman is called Jandice? You mean... The owner of The Wave's Peak?" She had only heard about Jandice briefly, and never actually seen her before. But it would seem Julian and Jandice had something... "Hehe... I guess so... I'm only doing what I can as a friend. Nothing more, nothing less... Besides, I still owe Julian my life." She smiled warmly towards the Real Julian. His words was rather kind... even in this situation. "How are you holding up...? Need me to heal ya? Alright, I got you covered!" The dim green light healed Julian's wounds somewhat. After she had made sure that her friend was okay, she would turn to face the Shadow again. "Unlike you, Julian has friends to back him up!"

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 1:09 pm

"Friends? I had friends in my life. The difference between us is that I believe none of them will pull me from the rut I made for myself. There's no escape for me, and neither is there for you," he looked at Julian, and Jak would repeat the same attack from before onto him. The true difference between a Shadow and themselves was the subtle change in their mindset that produced an entirely different outlook. This Shadow was the inverted Devil in every sense of the word; it acknowledged that he was bound by their chains and could not get out. But could the actual Julian do it?

Shadow Julian Remmings:
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 1:46 pm

"Ngh-!"    

He wanted to say that wasn't true. He wanted to point out the fact that if this "Shadow" really knew him like he claimed he did, he'd know that certain people would always stick around. Casper, for one. Trinny. Pierce. Matthew. Hell, even the people he'd met just a few times he was pretty certain he could count on, like Rita and Mae and Hyde. But he couldn't. If he dared open his mouth, he'd let out that scream he was holding back for sure. As it was, he was doing good to keep it to a low hiss as his shadow's persona launched itself at him and drove its nails into his stomach, twisting cruelly before retracting its claws. Julian hunched over, breathing ragged, and only managed to take one step back before he crumpled to the ground, pressing one hand to his stomach.

Goddammit...was this enough to kill him? Was he going to die like this...? He wasn't sure what was laced with that attack, but it was screwing with his head. Much as he tried, Julian couldn't push back the worry clouding his head. It made it hard to think, to urge himself to move. Damn...he couldn't go out like this.

That glimmer of a thought gave him enough courage to push himself to his feet, wobbling slightly and trying to control his breathing. // Damn this bitch hits hard... // If this is how storng he really was...maybe he should feel sorry for those monsters back there.

Stats:

Action:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)   Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Julian's Hollow Shell (Prime Awakening)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next