Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
After The student Council meeting. EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
After The student Council meeting. EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
After The student Council meeting. EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
After The student Council meeting. EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
After The student Council meeting. EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
After The student Council meeting. EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
After The student Council meeting. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
After The student Council meeting. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
After The student Council meeting. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

After The student Council meeting.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raia

Raia

After The student Council meeting. Empty
PostSubject: After The student Council meeting.   After The student Council meeting. EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 6:45 pm

Here it was, Kogami Shibuya after his first day with the student council. The meeting was pretty intense, but his professional attitude towards his work made him feel very comfortable within the group. "Ahh, i guess this is it for now. " Koga fixes his tux and starts to walk around the area. He looks outside the window and notices that the sports clubs were going on with their activities. "Now that I'm here, a lot of things have to change. I'm going to change this school for the better."

Koga looks outside the window, the sports team that was running seemed very serious about their group. The simple fact that they were running outside in the snow says it all. "Strange weather, i am pretty sure that spring was right around the corner. I wonder when the snow will pass?" Koga ponders this while walking towards the computer room.

Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: After The student Council meeting.   After The student Council meeting. EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:08 pm

As Kogami made his way towards the computer lab, he'd be able to see the one named Katsu! standing to the side of the women's locker room entrance. The young freshman had a wide devious smile on his face as he bounced off the soles of his feet. It was obvious the young pop idol was up to something, as he keen amber eyes scanned the hallway back and forth. When it eyes caught noticed of the nicely dressed student, he'd place his hands on his hips and hop out into the middle of the boy's path. "Stop right there!" The spontaneous young one would begin to shuffle his feet in place like he was doing a running drill, while moving his arms into a circular motion before meeting out infront of his chest. "Prepare for trouble and make it double!" Katsu! stopped his shuffling and took a comedic pose with his feet staggered and his hands pointing towards the ceiling. "I am Katsu! Katsu!, and I need your help, Well-Dressed-san!" He was obviously referring to Kogami, yet the display did get a few other wandering students attention. Some giggled, some laughed, and others were just confused. Maybe Katsu! was a member of the drama club? Whatever the case, he seemed fixed on Kogami. Spinning on his heels, he'd dance over to Kogami's side before attempting to swing an arm behind the boy's shoulders and pulling him close for a whisper. "Well-Dressed-San, you've been chosen to help me in operation "Infiltrate Women's Locker Room." I've failed this mission once before, but I have a good feeling with us teaming together, we will totally succeed!" The enthusiastic student gave a bright smile as his eyes seemed to sparkle like a star.

Traits:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: After The student Council meeting.   After The student Council meeting. EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:36 pm

"Ahh.... and you are?" Kogami pulls out a small black book that had most of the information of the people that were needed to know in the school. If there were any royalties or anything involved, he felt that it was important to note and know about before he started to communicate with them. Kogami then "Ahh, you fit this description right here. Katsu, was it? I hear that you are quite famous. " Kogami then closes the book puts it back in his pocket, he starts to assess the situation. "Ahh, the spring time of youth. But its winter still... i guess even movie stars get bored sometimes." Kogami allows the arm to be put around him,he also put on a fake smile as well. This was exactly the kind of person that Kogami disliked the most, the ones whose fame was handed to them on a silver platter. The ones that was handed everything ever since the day the were born, as if it was decided to them by god. But even with this hate, there was still respect. "So, i have a way that we can both find ourselves on the same side. I am doing some inspections today for some hidden cameras in the room, I am not too sure if the women that dress there are safe from their invasion of privacy. If we come across some.... lingering materials ...feel free to help yourself."

Traits:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: After The student Council meeting.   After The student Council meeting. EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:24 pm

Katsu! gave a giggle like some kind of little school girl on the first day of camp. "Honto desu ka?! Really Really?! Well-Dressed-san, you are now Katsu! Katsu!'s partner in crime!" The young pop idol gave his new friend a sly faced smile and a nudge. "You lead the way, and Katsu! Katsu! will follow!" The tan skinned by would hop up and down before spinning next to the entrance of the door. "You're much funner than that guy Kano Genji! He was like.. going to try and get me in trouble cause I wanted to see the girl's locker room! I mean, how lame is that?! We're growing boys, we should get to explore the wonders of the female body! Kehehe.." Katsuro was surely hyped and excited about the circumstance he had found himself in. Though he was so excited, he would stop in his tracks and place his index finger on his chin in thought. "Katsu! forgot to ask. What's your name, Well-Dressed-san? Also, why are you dressed so well? Are you someone important here? A teacher's aide? A young looking teacher?! A figment of my imagination taking form to help me cope with breaking into the locker room and having super duper fun?!" Oh how he wished that last one was totally true! The fact the first year student couldn't focus on one point and kept jumping all over the place showed tribute to his spontaneous personality.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: After The student Council meeting.   After The student Council meeting. EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:35 pm

This guy was pretty unbelievable, but Kogami decided to humor him. "Kogami Shibuya, a first year. We are in the same class as well. But i don't think you would have noticed, I try to keep a low profile. In fact, its good that you don't notice me. Because I will be paying every little bit of attention to you. Your safety is important.... am i right?" He wondered if the child star was suffering from some disease that made people hyperactive, or did this had a lot to do with the spring time of youth. He did find it interesting that Katsu was still curious about the body of women. "I would figure that you have not been paying attention in health class, they would teach you everything you would know about that. Dont you have a girlfriend?" They continued to walk towards their destination.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: After The student Council meeting.   After The student Council meeting. EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:14 pm

"Girlfriend?" Katsu! blinked a few times before rubbing his head with his hand. "My agent thinks if I get a girlfriend, I'd stop focusing on my real work. So no, I only flirt but can never have anything serious with anyone. Heheh.." This was actually the first time Katsu! had ever spoke about his career with anyone. His agent wanted to keep the pure schoolboy image with him, so getting a girlfriend was out of the question for the young pop idol. Though, it never did really stop him from flirting with others. "Forget about me, tell Katsu! about yourself. I mean, you have a point for keeping a low profile, right? Don't tell me..." The boy's voice trailed off as he narrowed his eyes and gave a devious smile. "You're not some top secret government issued spy, are you?" Boy did this idol live in some kind of weird world where he thought everything was like some action movie. I mean, with a life like his he had seen some crazy things through his days. Sneaking into the women's locker room was just one of the easier events Katsu! had participated in during his crazy career. But he half came to Ueitawa to get away from all that.. Well, that and to help Nyarlathotep-sama's mission with cause chaos for the world. Katsu! always loved that!
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: After The student Council meeting.   After The student Council meeting. EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:31 pm

"Not really, I never considered myself as a person that was worth knowing. Why would you want to get to know me anyway? I dont have a family or anything like that, I cant relate to how you was raised as well. There is no need to hide my feelings, because everyone feels the same way about you. Admiration.... and envy... but we all cant have what we want right? The world just doesnt work that way. " They finally made their way to the womens locker room. Kogami stands in front and pushes the door open. He stands on one of the benches in search of a hidden camera or equipment. "Now if i was a camera, where would i be?"
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: After The student Council meeting.   After The student Council meeting. EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:14 pm

"Wow, how depressing! Life works like this. If you want something, go get it! Who cares who or what gets in your way! Don't even think about it, take it on like a game! Saying the world doesn't "work" that way is your way of backing out of taking what you want, yeah!" The pop idol would nod to himself while twirling his finger around in a whimsical manner. When they finally decided to enter the door, Katsu! would follow behind the leader and close the door behind him. He couldn't help but smile ear from ear within the locker room. Right off the back and twirled and began to open lockers. "Kehehe! This is awesome. I bet the camera would be somewhere they could get a good shot of them.. Like the showers! Muah! Hahaha!" Katsu! put his hands on his hips and gave a full out laugh to the situation. Man, he was enjoying this too much. As an idol, his agent always wanted him to have a social image not to break. Sneaking into locker rooms wasn't good now was it? Heheh.. Worth every second of punishment! "Hells yeah!"
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: After The student Council meeting.   After The student Council meeting. EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:25 pm

"Wait, you might be on to something. I was targeting the wrong fetish, i would have thought that bra and panties would be suffice for teens our age. Good work Katsu, ill go check there now..." Kogami walks into the girls showers and starts to inspect every nook and cranny. Suddenly, he managed to find something in one of the shower heads. It was a bug along with a small camera. that was noticeable by the corner of the room. It was only noticeable from where Kogami was standing. He takes out a pencil and throws it at the camera, knocking it down. He then picks it up and puts it in his pocket. "Alright, that takes care of that. I am going to take it to the electronic store tomorrow to run the serial number, maybe one of the students bought it. " Another great idea, depending on the circumstances. If Kogami was lucky, he might have earned himself some leverage. He then walks over to Katsu in the locker room to see what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: After The student Council meeting.   After The student Council meeting. EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:44 pm

As he went to go check the showers, Katsu! would sit on a bench and begin to kick his legs like a child. Now that he was in the locker room, he didn't know exactly what he felt like doing then on. To think his mission was over! The boy was like a dog chasing cars. He never had a plan once he actually caught his target, and this was one of those various occasions. When Kogami finally returned, Katsu! would tilt his head back to look at him over his shoulder. "Found what you were looking for? This was pretty fun, Well-Dressed-san. There's not many people that'd waste their time and go on such crazy adventures with me." The young first year would give a wide smile. "You're forever on my good list now! So stay cool, Mm!" The boy lifted himself onto the bench in a handstand before flipping down to his feet. Once he landed, he'd turn around and give a salute to his partner in crime. "We'll keep in contact! For this, I'll totally give you VIP tickets to that cool club in Nadashiki. I have a concert being hosted there soon, and it'd be cool if you showed up! BAI BAI!" The amber eye'd boy would stick his tongue out before turning around and dashing out of the locker room. Such a weird child he was...

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: After The student Council meeting.   After The student Council meeting. EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:28 pm

"And there he goes" What a strange kid he was, but Kogami finally got what he wanted. He was satisfied for now, but there was much to be done at the school. There was much to be done at the place that he had liked to call home. Kogami checked his phone to see only 6 contacts, one of them is the newly added Katsu. "Good side huh? I hope he is not going to ask me to be his body double, it would be such a pain if i had to handle that torture. Wait, we are not even the same skin color. But still, it isn't like it wont happen. Maybe its more apparent or something, no...now i am just rambling. "Kogami brushes himself off and begins to exit, he finally got a lead. But what he was going to use it for...only time will tell..

Exit- Thread Finished

Made a Friend: Katsu
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: After The student Council meeting.   After The student Council meeting. EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:11 pm

Kogami has an opportunity to establish a Social Link with Katsu of the Fool Arcana...

Katsu has an opportunity to establish a Social Link with Kogami of the Fortune Arcana...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: After The student Council meeting.   After The student Council meeting. EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:07 pm

ok well ill take it? lol if it works that way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After The student Council meeting.   After The student Council meeting. Empty

Back to top Go down

After The student Council meeting.
Page 1 of 1