Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sun tanning [DJ] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sun tanning [DJ] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sun tanning [DJ] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sun tanning [DJ] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sun tanning [DJ] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sun tanning [DJ] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sun tanning [DJ] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sun tanning [DJ] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sun tanning [DJ] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sun tanning [DJ]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Sun tanning [DJ] Empty
PostSubject: Sun tanning [DJ]   Sun tanning [DJ] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 2:31 pm

Hyde wanted to check around Lunapa island a little bit more, it was his favorite island and h kind of didn’t want it to go under like zela and the place with the volcano. “That wouldn’t be a good thing….” Hyde would mumble to himself as he looked around. It was enclosing on an angel that he was fond of, simply because of their chivalry and how the angel helped his friends not too long ago. “I kind of want to do something……………. We owe that angel..don’t we?” Hyde was lost in his thoughts for the moment, laying on the beach.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Sun tanning [DJ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun tanning [DJ]   Sun tanning [DJ] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 2:58 pm

So... How long had the DJ been here and she still hadn't actually gone swimming? Eesh... It was a little weird, really, but, ya know... Beach fun time? Eh, it didn't matter really... Things had been stressful lately so now it was time to relax at the beach for once in her life. Eh, oh well, at least the bikini wasn't bad or anything...

Sun tanning [DJ] Zl11qlR

Oh well though. The DJ continued walking down the beach with a light skip in her step, her eyes trained on the waves. She wondered if she could ask a surfer if she could try to surf a little... That'd be awesome! Woo! Cool! Wh- AGH!

And with that, the DJ had tripped over a person and fell face first into the sand. She coughed and quickly scrambled to her feet, turning to the red headed speed bump with a concerned look. She hadn't noticed him there! The water was, like, distracting and stuff... Oops...

"Ooo... Ey, sorry... You aight there?" she asked with a light smirk, it was kinda funny, really... Eh, hopefully he wouldn't mind to terribly much and stuff... I mean, it wasn't like she did it on purpose and all. He'd understand... Maybe... Uh...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Sun tanning [DJ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun tanning [DJ]   Sun tanning [DJ] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 3:26 pm

Hyde sat up wildly with his red trunks and looked around wildly until he saw the girl who landed face first into the sand. “Ahhh, are you aright?” Hyde would say as he got up as well and looked at that person with a look of concern. Though, Hyde would laugh it off and shrug. “Well, I guess I shouldn’t be laying around just about anywhere right? I mean, the sand felt pretty good on my skin, as well as the sun. I was relaxing and whatnot. Though, it’s good to see that you were enjoying yourself, jogging. Was you moving in slow motion like Baywatch or something?” Wait, wouldn’t that mean she fell in slow motion?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Sun tanning [DJ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun tanning [DJ]   Sun tanning [DJ] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 3:50 pm

Hm? Well, at least he wasn't going to sue~ Hee hee~ He seemed nice as well, though, a bit talkative to a person who just tripped over him. It was kinda funny, really... The DJ didn't quite meet as many nice people such as this guy. Hm... Well, he seemed to wanna talk at least... Might as well carry a conversation with him~

"Nah nah, I'm fine. Don't worry yo head over me." she said with a light wave of her hand, laughing lightly before tilting her head lightly. Huh? That was a weird alliteration... Was she even jogging...? DJ just thought she was going at a light skippy pace. Well... Anything could probably seem like she was jogging to a person she just tripped over.

"Ah, nah... Was just lookin at the waves man... They seem legit today, ya know? But heh... Sunbathing on just the sand? Don'cha know you can scar from that?" she said with a light laugh, going to stare at Hyde's chest with a critical eye, nodding her head as she did so.

"Mhm mhm... See? Right here there's already some scarring." she said, pointing at his chest with a light smirk before looking him in the face. The tease was hopefully obvious and not taken as a flirt. If he did take it as a flirt... Eh heh... Hopefully Dan Dan wasn't around to see it...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Sun tanning [DJ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun tanning [DJ]   Sun tanning [DJ] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 4:02 pm

“The waves?” Hyde looked at the water and stepped forward. “ Ahh you’re right, it’s a good day for surfing, or wave boarding. Do you do any of those things? Wave boared once it was pretty fun. “ After that hyde wondered something. “ From what it seems like, it looks like you want to get wet or something, why go for a swim? Transitioning over to Hyde’s chest he wondered if there was a scar on his chest after all.” Oh? It causes scarring? But we already enjoy doing things that aren’t exactly good for us, right? I kind of wonder why sometimes. “ Hyde looked at the girl for a few moments and nodded his head. “It’s not every day you get to run into a beach boarding rocker. Oh, what’s your name by the way? I’m Hyde.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Sun tanning [DJ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun tanning [DJ]   Sun tanning [DJ] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 4:30 pm

Wha? Aw... The tease flew over his head... That stank. She thought she did a good job at staring at his chest, like, really? C'mon maaaan, if that wasn't a flirty tease what was? She huffed lightly and smirked... Hm, maybe she could be mischievous then? Not to the point of, like, assaulting him or something... Heavens no... Just enough to make him blush was all!

"Ahm... Nope, not really... Kinda wanna try though! Bet it'd be a total blast, ya know?" she said with a gleeful smile and laugh. It'd be sooo cool to do something as rad as that! She wondered if Mr. Red here knew how to go surfing or not... That'd be really awesome!

"Hm... You wanna swim with me? Okay okay, shouldn't we have a date first though, love?" she said with a smirk, going to grab his hand and run into the water with him. Hopefully that made him blush... If not, the DJ'd just flat out go and tell him she loved him or something... Dan Dan was so much easier to tease... Hee hee... But hm... The water felt nice, actually... That was nice at least! Really awesome too!

"Don't worry about your skin, I was only teasin ya know... You're quite fit for a kid~." she said with an obviously teasing tone. She laughed lightly, hoping he at least blushed some! She'd giggle and dive under the water before reemerging, wooping into the air and stretching her arms skyward.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Sun tanning [DJ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun tanning [DJ]   Sun tanning [DJ] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 5:36 pm

“Yea it’ll be pretty fun. If you don’t have a wave board then I think there is a small shack on the beach that sells surf boards, goggles, and stuff like that. Maybe we can go over there and rent one of them at least, its a lot cheaper than buying one if you don’t do it too often you know? Hyde would say this with a friendly smile as he pointed over to the little medium sized shack in the distance.

Though, when the mysterious girl mentioned a first date, not even hyde was that dense to let that pass over his head. However, Hyde wasn’t your average guy. “Oh yea? Well you spoiled me quite a bit with your bikini, so I guess you could say am being a bit greedy now. Could you blame me? “Hyde stretched a little bit preparing to get into the water.

“Well, I’m on the track team at Zela, I also help out with other sports teams, I’m pretty well rounded. and I turn 18 at the end of this month, so I don’t think “kid “ the right word for me. You know what they say, you’re are as old as you feel at times. But anyway, are you ready to swim? Oh, and whats your name again? ”
Maybe getting in the water would clear Hyde’s mind a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Sun tanning [DJ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun tanning [DJ]   Sun tanning [DJ] EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 12:05 pm

W-Whoooa. Hah! This kid was a riot! He seemed like a bit of a prowler too, hitting on grown women like that~. Hah hah, jokes aside, it seemed DJ didn’t quite grab Hyde and tug him into the water. She looked back at him, raising a brow. Stretching their and letting the world see him. Someone was confident now, weren’t they. It was simply amusing to meet someone like this was all, jocks where always a riot.

“Hah! Mhm, guess I did~. Oh well, too bad I’m equally as spoiled with this view~.” she said with another teasing jab, sticking he tounge out at him before splashing water in his direction, waving at him. “Yo yooo, you comin in or do you want the sun too blush at your hot bod?” she called out with a laugh, diving back under water again, popping back up a little to the left of where she was again.

“Ah, so a jock! Well, consider me lucky to meet someone so boastful~.” she said in a teasing tone. She could tell this kid would be fun to mess with, heh. Too bad others weren’t as easy to tease~ “The names DJ Ri Rain, kid, and lemme tell ya, you’re a kid until your eighteen.” she said with another stick of her tounge, laughing before waiting to see what the kid would do.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Sun tanning [DJ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun tanning [DJ]   Sun tanning [DJ] EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 2:25 pm

Hmmm? Yea I’m on my way, I’m heading over right now. “ Hyde would say as he walked on over and took a dive in the water. The water felt nice on his skin but he was a little cold at first. Though it too more than a few seconds for his body to adjust. Though he was splashed by the girl named dj and splashed her back playfully. “ I wasn’t boasting really, doesn’t anyone like to talk about the things that they are proud of? I’m still trying to guess if DJ is you first name or are you really a DJ? Bu I wouldn’t take that as boasting if that’s a title you earned, you’re proud of what you do, right? “ Hyde would dive in the water for a quick second and then bob back up. “ It’s been so long since I’ve done this, I wonder why.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Sun tanning [DJ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun tanning [DJ]   Sun tanning [DJ] EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 1:37 pm

Huh, he was weird to say the least. Kinda talkative too... And, uh? Yah, no, a lil stupid if he really though the DJ's stage name was actually her real name... Jeez, who thought of that? Did he take being a jock so seriously his bran shrank!? Like in all of those weird jock fan fictions out there!? What was this even about...? Eh, people where weird...

"Uhm, no, sorry dear but DJ's name is a secret from you~." she said with a light stick of her tongue before diving back under water. It was nice out today... Barely a cloud in the sky and just warm enough to make the beach all too pleasurable to visit. Hm, though, this kid was still a little weird... Eh, oh well, she was the queen of weird after all~!

"Hm? I'm not sure. I just don't visit the beach very often... Too many weirdos laying around." the DJ said as she looked up at the sky. It was a beautiful day too say the least. Though, Lunapa didn't have very many bad things happening. It was nice, really.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Sun tanning [DJ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun tanning [DJ]   Sun tanning [DJ] EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 3:36 pm

She didn’t necessarily say what her name was, but Hyde was fine with it. “I’ll just call you DJ then, until you tell me what your real name is. Though it doesn’t matter, Dj is a pretty cool name.” Hyde Would then lean back and take a look at the sky. The combination of being in the sun and in the water was pretty good. “ You know, since I came to Azores, in felt that Lunapa was my favorite island. You like it here DJ?” Hyde was relaxing, but a little bit of conversation wouldn’t hurt in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Sun tanning [DJ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun tanning [DJ]   Sun tanning [DJ] EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:06 am

An interesting kid, really... He went from teasing too being laid back just like that. Heh, kinda cute actually, eh but pedophilia was, like, gross, so, like, no... Plus, Dani was... Regardless, the beach definitely felt nice to say the least, beautiful as ever was Lunapa after all.

"Yah, it's nice... It gets a lil' boring after a while though... Living without tech and electricity is a drag... Plus, no AC... Ugh..." she said before sinking into the sea a little before popping back up a short distance away. She flung her hair out of her eyes with a shake of her head, a light laugh escaping her.

"But boooooy does this water feel good today! Woo! Can I, like, live in the water?" she said with a light laugh, looking down into the clear water. You could see the ocean floor... Too bad it was so far down though! Could she even hold her breath for that long...?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Sun tanning [DJ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun tanning [DJ]   Sun tanning [DJ] EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:23 pm

I kind of heard from science class hat a bit of our bodies are made up of water, so maybe we were aqua people in the past or something, right?” It was a silly idea, but Hyde decided to toss it up for discussion nevertheless. “Well, if you fall under by accident, ill save you, so you don’t have anything to worry about dj. Think it’s a lot better to test how long you can hold your breath for in a pool than here “Hyde would say with a smile as he bobbed up and down. I used to live in lunapa for a little while, it’s not as retro since the train system is here and there Is some electricity present.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Sun tanning [DJ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun tanning [DJ]   Sun tanning [DJ] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:01 pm

Huh? Where'd that come from? Now he was smart too? Wow, this kid was an all in one package, huh? Heh, oh well... The dude just knew how to appeal to a wide range of people it seemed. Having a vast pool of knowledge can help, no? Well, time to actually talk and all...

"Huh? Well, yah, 'spose so... But, nah... Wouldn't yo skin get all wrinkly if ya stay in it for too long?" the DJ asked with a light tilt of her head, letting her body float on the water as she looked up at the sky. The few clouds in the sky seemed close enough to reach, actually... That'd be neat... Touching a cloud.

"Hm? So, you're my merman knight then? Hee hee~ I'm flattered~" she said in a teasing tone, sticking her tongue out at Hyde before returning to swimming, looking around lightly as she did. The beach was slightly crowded to the right of where they were at... Eh, as long as they stayed where they were, they'd be safe from the other people~.

"Pfft, yah, not where DJ's at... It's just a shack..." she said with a light sigh, rolling her eyes before spinning in the water and going under. She reemerged a little to the left to where she was, pushing the hair out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Sun tanning [DJ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun tanning [DJ]   Sun tanning [DJ] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:01 am

Hyde winked at DJ as he swam around. “Just call me Aqua Man Then!” After that, he swam a little closer to her and bobbed a bit. When Dj mentioned it being just a shack Hyde thought for a moment before he came to a solution. “Did you ever try calling the electricity people or the cable company to set up something? I mean, if they can run a train system that travels between wires, I’m sure there is some electricity on this island. I’m no cable guy or anything DJ, but’ I’ll be happy to lend you a hand. “Hyde would then lean back and float. “Lunapa island is my favorite, I love the people here because… its natural for us to help another…or…that’s what I believe in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sun tanning [DJ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun tanning [DJ]   Sun tanning [DJ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sun tanning [DJ]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Out of World :: General Threads :: Archives :: Azores :: Lunapa Island-
Jump to: