Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Ship Wrecked (Leo) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Ship Wrecked (Leo) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Ship Wrecked (Leo) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Ship Wrecked (Leo) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Ship Wrecked (Leo) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Ship Wrecked (Leo) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Ship Wrecked (Leo) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Ship Wrecked (Leo) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Ship Wrecked (Leo) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Ship Wrecked (Leo)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Ship Wrecked (Leo) Empty
PostSubject: Ship Wrecked (Leo)   Ship Wrecked (Leo) EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:43 pm

Ship Wrecked (Leo) 578200b60eb81b3cb80f6bd6c5db188a

Hm hm hm... So, this was a velvet door? It was weird... Kinda blue... Honestly, where they even called velvet doors? It looked more blue than velvet... So blue doors! They where weird... The DJ had been into the room once before, by accident mind... But hey! She got to use those weird coins she found in that Easter egg! The DJ wanted to revisit the place again though... Maybe find something useful about the singing lady and stuff! That'd be so totally rad! And so with one step she went to open the door only to blink as she appeared inside the room before ever touching the door. Wow that was weird...

Ship Wrecked (Leo) Ibuki-Mioda-super-dangan-ronpa-2-37362291-442-500

"Um ummm? Anyone heeere?"

The DJ called out as she looked around the sunken ship. The DJ wondered where the ship was... Was it in another world? Or maybe the doors where kinda like teleports? Honestly, the DJ didn't know... Only that this place made her feel Tamara more than usual... Kinda weird... Kinda scary... But eh, who knew? The DJ just wanted someone to talk to her about things...

Last edited by DJ Lost on Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

Ship Wrecked (Leo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship Wrecked (Leo)   Ship Wrecked (Leo) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 1:40 am

Leo sat in a corner of the Velvet Room, reading a book as per usual... It felt strange being back home like this after 100 years of absence... but the attendant was happy to be back. He had not yet been visited by anyone. Although, he wasn't too suprised by this. Not many young ones visited the library often enough to get to know him, and more often than not, they didn't carry the potential, so why would he even bother with them, unless they piqued his interest on another front? Which was quite rare in and of itself, honestly...

He remembered Igor's words upon his return... "Welcome back, Leo... Have you learned your lesson? If so, I'll gladly let you come back home." Of course he had learned his lesson by now. 100 years was a long time to spend in the human world after all... He had seen the best and the absolute worst humanity could do over this time, and... it taught him humility... Now, he was ready to pick up the duty he used to carry once again, this time with dignity. The attendant turned a page of "Eragon" when the door opened. A young, eccentric looking girl had entered. A guest...? huh... Seeing as he was the only one around, he closed his book after sticking his bookmark on the page he was on, as he stood up. "Welcome to the Velvet Room. How may I assist you?" He would ask calmly, looking the girl straight in the eyes. Interesting...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Ship Wrecked (Leo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship Wrecked (Leo)   Ship Wrecked (Leo) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 2:53 am

Ah hah! So there was someone here! The DJ knew it! With an exaggerated twirl, she spun and then stopped, her arm outstretched with her finger pointing at the attendant. If he wasn't startled by her appearance, he'd probably be by her nature at the least. Regardless, the DJ would half skip and half jump over to the attendant, glaring at him for a few moments.

"Aight! So! First things first! What are ya? Some kinda hoody wadget?" she asked with a light tilt of her head. It was safe to say her words made little sense... Even to herself. It didn't overly matter per say though... She needed to gauge this person's authenticity. If he wasn't, like, legit helpful, then there wasn't a real point in staying here... Eesh, harsh, but true maaaan...
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

Ship Wrecked (Leo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship Wrecked (Leo)   Ship Wrecked (Leo) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 12:24 pm

Hoody Wadget? Did she really just call him that? "Depends on what you mean, miss..." Leo said in a slightly amused tone. "I'm a Velvet Room Attendant. If you're looking for someone specific, I'm afraid you'll have to try later... Everyone else is out at the moment." Leo had been left in charge of the Velvet Room today, much to his suprise. Were they really willing to trust him that easily? Well, he wasn't going to complain. It did give him a Chance to prove himself.

"The name's Leo. And mind if I ask who you are, miss?" He asked politely with a small smile on his face. "You obviously came here in search for guidance, that much I can tell. Now, what is it that you need?" He was quite limited with the things he could do without a real compendium, but at least he was capable of aiding her somewhat without one. He wasn't much for her attire, but you can't really judge a book by it's covers, now can you?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Ship Wrecked (Leo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship Wrecked (Leo)   Ship Wrecked (Leo) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 5:26 pm

Eh? Well, he handled that burst of randomness quite well... It just meant he was the real deal! Or something... Honestly, the idea was a sudden and not well thought out one... So, if this guy was a fake, the test wouldn't help the DJ in the slightest. Eh, regardless, DJ could just send Tamara at him if he did something bad... She could do that here... Right?

"Hm hm... Nah, you're fine. DJ just wants answers for her questions, aight?" she said with a light nod, eying the attendant up and down once more. He was an odd one... Mature looking at least... That combo wasn't a bad one, right? Eh... Again, that test hadn't helped in the slightest...

"The DJ's name is DJ Ri Rain! DJ's a disk junky visiting Azores to make her first record... She's also here in this... Er, it's a sunken ship, right? A-Anyways! She's here to ask someone smart some questions... So, are ya smart?" she asked with a light cross of her arms and another tilt of her head. She was still curios of the guy... He looked different than any person the DJ had met... Maybe he was just born that way? Eh, who knew... DJ just needed answers.
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

Ship Wrecked (Leo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship Wrecked (Leo)   Ship Wrecked (Leo) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 12:12 pm

"Hrm? Sure, go right ahead. Ask away. That's what I'm here for." He would answer the energetic girl with a faint smile. He patiently waited for her questions with a calm expression. She was amusing, that much was certain. Luke would most certainly like her. Leo had seen his fair share of different people throughout the ages, so if you stood out to him, that was almost always a good thing.

"A disk jockey, eh?" Leo raised his eyebrows. "Don't see a whole lot of those nowadays. I got to give you credit for that. And for you to be able to walk in here. This is the velvet room. Although, it's interior changes quite frequently. Last time I was here it took the appearance of a cathedral." Good times. "I suppose I am. What do you need?" He would shrug lightly. "It's my job, after all, to assist the guests of this room."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Ship Wrecked (Leo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship Wrecked (Leo)   Ship Wrecked (Leo) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:44 am

So he was smart? DJ guessed so... Oh well! If he wasn't, she'd just bash his face in with his guitar axe! That'd be a mega awesome fun blast yo! Maybe... Killing people wasn't fun after all... She'd rather just knock some sense into him was all... Eh... Er... Questions...

"Well... DJ wants to know what this place is... Like, all of it. Don't spare any detail now, aight? If ya do, DJ's gunna whack ya, k?" the DJ said with a cross of her arms and a stern look in her eyes. She laughed afterwards though, her posture returning to normal at the end of her tease. "Just don't leave me hanging, aight?" the DJ said with another laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

Ship Wrecked (Leo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship Wrecked (Leo)   Ship Wrecked (Leo) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 12:17 pm

"Hm? Oh, the Velvet Room. This room's main purpose is to aid you humans who carry the potenital in whatever manners we find necessary. I'm afraid you'll have to ask the other Attendants for more details on those..." Leo took a deep breath before continuing. "We also provide a more direct form of assistance on occasion, but it rarely ever happens." He would give her a faint smile in return. "Then there's our Master, Igor. He provides a form of assistance to the Wild Card that we, regular attendants, cannot provide. He's rarely ever here though..."

Leo smiled back at the DJ. She certainly had grabbed his interest. Perhaps she would become a future guest of his? If he got his compendium back, that is... "Now then, miss DJ... Is there anything else you wish to know?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Ship Wrecked (Leo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship Wrecked (Leo)   Ship Wrecked (Leo) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 12:23 pm

Hm hm... Okay! That made sense, yah! Now, er... She needed more questions to have answered! Er... What else did she really need to know... Hm... OH! YAH! THERE'S THAT BIG ELEPHANT IN HER HEAD! Er... She wasn't an elephant, she was a lady with a guitar, actually... But um, it'd be nice to know more about what she was and all.

"Ah, so um... What's the lady inside DJ's head supposed to be? She doesn't ever talk... But, um... DJ would kinda like to know is all... Eh heh..." the DJ said with a light laugh, scratching the back of her head as she awaited more info from the dude. He was a nice guy, cool looking too. She wondered if he knew how to party.
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

Ship Wrecked (Leo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship Wrecked (Leo)   Ship Wrecked (Leo) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 12:38 pm

Thing inside her head? That was an easy one to answer... The difficult thing was explaining it in detail... "Ah. That is something we all refer to as a Persona. A sort of Physical Manefestation of your psyche. You can think of it as a... personal guard who will protect you. Persona's are deeply connected to this room, actually." That should suffice as far as personas went. "Well, of course, not all personas are talkative. But regardless of where you are, your persona will always be with you." He would give her an approving smile. "Technically, all living beings carry the potential within them... It's just so rare for one to actually realise ones own hidden potential. You are one of those... I don't know how you awakened, but I sense a great deal of power within you..."

He would give her one final smile before sitting back down on his chair in the corner of the Velvet room. "I take it that was everything? If not, please... don't hesitate to ask, alright. We're here to help you all out." If she would have anything else to ask, then he would keep listening to her... If not, then he would return to his book after saying goodbye to her. Hopefully she left the room somewhat wiser than she was coming in... If that was indeed the case, then it was a job well done...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Ship Wrecked (Leo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship Wrecked (Leo)   Ship Wrecked (Leo) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 12:56 pm

Well... That made sense. Though, it was still super confusing... But super helpful at the same time! Like, there wasn't a lot DJ really needed to know but... There was something she really wanted to know still! Mr. Cool Dude wasn't going to get away without DJ knowing every last thing! And that was TRUTH yo!

"Ah... Okay okay, DJ gets ya... Buuuut, hold on a sec, do ya know somethin bout a Blood Bag dude...? He made the floor all bloody and then I got pushed, rolled, kicked, stood up, and stood upon that blood then BANG! Tamara showed up..." the DJ said with exaggerated movements and expressions. She needed to know if this dude knew anything...
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

Ship Wrecked (Leo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship Wrecked (Leo)   Ship Wrecked (Leo) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:06 pm

Hm? What on earth was she talking abo-oh... Yeah. Luke had told him about that... Something had gone down at the circus in Penecia a while back... Was she potentally asking about that? "I... I'm sorry. I don't know much more than you do on that front... Terrible tragedy, I've got to say... " He felt bad for those who had fallen to the incident... Luke had managed to get out of there alive, much thanks to his astute teacher who knew something was going awry... That teacher had an amazing nack for noticing when something was off... Had only Markus been there, things may have ended differently... "I know of what happened thanks to some people I know... But they don't know much more than you do, I'm afraid... Maybe you should seek out some other humans who have awoken to the potential. Maybe they can help you." He would give her an apologetic look. He really wished he knew more on the subject, but alas... Besides, he was going to have minimum interaction with what was going on unless the situation called for an extra pair of hands. All he could do until then was aiding the Persona Users from here, in whatever way he could... No need to risk getting banished again. That would just be foolish...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Ship Wrecked (Leo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship Wrecked (Leo)   Ship Wrecked (Leo) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:14 pm

Aw... Oh well, he did his best at the end. But, uhm... How about another question!? Now... What better to ask than this question she was thinking of...? Er, probably one that wasn't thought up at the last moment, really... Weird, but ehm... Ah, let's see...

"Well... It's okay, dude. You's been soups helpful! Just one last question for the road, aight?" the DJ said with a light smile and quirky tilt of her head. Hopefully she'd be able to convince him... Hm... This dude could lighten up a bit, no? Heh heh...

"Now, DJ wants ta know if she can take ya to listen to some rad music, aight? A treat for helpin her out, aight?" the DJ said with a light laugh, hoping the dude would take the offer. She'd like to trade info for some music. A kind offer, no?
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

Ship Wrecked (Leo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship Wrecked (Leo)   Ship Wrecked (Leo) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:26 pm

Leo smiled at her warmly. "No problem. I'm just doing my job." He would say proudly. It felt so satisfying to have returned to his former post as an attendant. "I'm just glad I could be of assistance." He raised his eyebrows in suprise. Yet another question. "Go right ahead and ask." Leo would smile faintly at her, leaning backwards. What was she going to ask him this time around?

"Hm? Oh. You wish to partake in a musical activity with me? I'm flattered. Sure. Just swing by when you have the time. I'll be patiently awaiting your return, miss." He would finish with an approving nod before adding: "Stay safe, alright?"

After the door closed behind her, he would return to his reading once again, glad to be back where he belonged. Maybe Luke would want to join him and the girl... He would pick up his phone, and call Luke Barlow after finishing this one chapter. He was almost done with "Eragon"... He should read the sequel next. Perhaps they had it in the library...?

~* Attendant Leo has "Left" the Scene *~
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Ship Wrecked (Leo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship Wrecked (Leo)   Ship Wrecked (Leo) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:33 pm

Success! Woo! Ace in the whole, ya know? Hee hee~. Now all DJ had to do was find a concert or a club... Heh, this would be a total blast, don'cha know! Heh... The DJ would whoop and smile happily, fist pumping, the er... Water? Eh heh...

"Awesome! I'll swing on by to take ya soon, aight? Have a nice day, dude!" the DJ said with a wave of her hand before walking to the door and promptly vanished afterwords, falling face first onto the ground back in the real world... Hell, this was zeta uncool and zeta weird...

(Thred End~!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ship Wrecked (Leo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship Wrecked (Leo)   Ship Wrecked (Leo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ship Wrecked (Leo)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Out of World :: General Threads :: Archives :: Azores' Velvet Room Branch [Archived]-
Jump to: