Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Idiotic, Reckless Ranger [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Idiotic, Reckless Ranger [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Idiotic, Reckless Ranger [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Idiotic, Reckless Ranger [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Idiotic, Reckless Ranger [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Idiotic, Reckless Ranger [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Idiotic, Reckless Ranger [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Idiotic, Reckless Ranger [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Idiotic, Reckless Ranger [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Idiotic, Reckless Ranger [Jack]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

The Idiotic, Reckless Ranger [Jack] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Idiotic, Reckless Ranger [Jack]   The Idiotic, Reckless Ranger [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 1:15 pm

Jack would smile as he felt his bleeding finally stop itself... Good! He was starting to see Breakdancing Big Bad Beetle Borgs.... Not the best place to be eh? Honestly he wasn't that surprised that Quinn wanted to join the rangers. Two months ago he would have been overjoyed to have somebody honestly want to join his team... But now. He knew exactly how dangerous it truly was, and how much he was putting his friends at risk by including them in all this... He drew in a deep breath and forced his aching body to put a hand on Quinn's shoulder.

"Quinn...I don't know... I mean... I would love to have you watching my back... but I'm not sure I can put you in that kind of danger. It's bad enough that I put the Rangers I have in deadly situations... but to ask you to fallow me into the gates of hell... I just don't know..." He would look deeply into Quinn's eyes as he asked this next question... words wracked with worry,"Are you sure this is what you want?"
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: The Idiotic, Reckless Ranger [Jack]   The Idiotic, Reckless Ranger [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 3:44 pm

The feeling Jack was giving them wasn't the one they had previously, even if he meant well. His hands were on their shoulders, as if he was trying to talk them out of it, which was probably what he was doing. They would stare into his eyes deeply, trying to find the restrai- Nope that's it. In one swift movement, they would smack him across the face, which wasn't that hard to do because he was close enough. Of course them made sure it hurt him, but it also left this pain in their wrists that they tried to rub away. "I appreciate it Jack, but I'm not some delicate flower; I can handle myself. Honestly I'm kind of disappointing you don't have enough faith in me." They would pause for a second, actually feeling bad that they had smacked him in the first place. But he needed to stop trying to protect them from everything. "I can't not get involved now, I have a persona so I'm automatically involved. You need to stop trying to protect me from everything." They would sigh, crossing their arms over their chest. "Besides, do you want me to run into one of those portals by myself and try to fight those things? Didn't think so."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Idiotic, Reckless Ranger [Jack]   The Idiotic, Reckless Ranger [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 5:25 pm

Jack hoped his worlds got through to them... That some how they would listen to what he had to say and stay away from persona and him... it would be better that way... he would leave once they were asleep and try to find another place to stay. It would hurt yeah... But it was for the be-OW WHAT THE HELL! DID THEY JUST SLAP HIM! THAT REALLY HURT! GAH WHAT THE HELL MAN WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!

"AH! Shit QUinn that really hurt! Mmmm... By the Lights of Orion that stings! I'm already injered here Quinn... MMmhmhmhm... Yep... All that screaming reopened my wounds..." Jack would rub his cheek and clutch his chest as fresh blood seeped out of him... wow... Quinn can hit hard..."Eheh... Aahaha..> Hahahah... AHAHAHAHA! OWCH! That really stung! I get it I get it... You don't want to be handled with the kid gloves... Alright consider me convinced. What's your favorite color? Though Black is off limits. The colors we already have taken are Red, obviously, blue, green, pink, gold and silver." Jack would smile and lihglty punch Quinn in the sholder. Ah.... Yep! Only Quinn would slap him for trying to protect them... heh...

Jack would flush slightly and chuckle to himself as his bleeding slowed again. "You're something else Quinn... A good something else... but a something else none the less."
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: The Idiotic, Reckless Ranger [Jack]   The Idiotic, Reckless Ranger [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 5:37 pm

"I told you, I'm the Rainbow Ranger. Not Big One, but Rainbows are cool." They would laugh, grabbing Jack's hands a bit as they smiled. "Ahhh! I knew that would convince you! Thank yo-" Caught up in the heat of the moment, they would kiss his cheek before pulling away quickly, almost falling off the bed. They'd let go of him, covering their mouth with their hands as their face started to light up like a Christmas tree that had been set on fire. "I-I'mm... S-Sor..." Without finishing they would dive off the bed, making a sprint for the bathroom, quickly shutting the door behind them and locking it. Turning off the lights, they sat up against the door, half hating and enjoying what had just happened. Why were they so stupid? They'd whisper to themself, hoping Jack wouldn't hear. "... Stupid... What were you thinking?!" Well that just happened... Should Quinn just Quack out loud to make the awkwardness go away?
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Idiotic, Reckless Ranger [Jack]   The Idiotic, Reckless Ranger [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:03 am

"Rainbow huh?... Yeah I think something can be arran-"...

Alert, Alert, Critical system failure. This is not a drill, I repeat... this is not a drill.

WHAT! HABA-HOBA CHA... HA... IMA... WHACHA... WHOBA... NYE? Jack's brain went into overdrive after Quinn's kiss... you might even say it was no longer... Operation-al... G-Get it? Operation Overdrive? Ehehe... ok... Well anyway! Jack slowly lifted his hand to his cheek as Quinn apologized. He felt his whole body go numb as his face turned a burning red. He was, however, snapped out of his trance by the sound of the bathroom door shutting and locking."Q-Quinn!" he would call out as he stood from the bed and rushed to the door.

"Quinn! Wait I... I don't know what just happened but I... I think..." Jack finally began to feel the fatigue and blood loss set in. In spite of his iron resolve, he found himself slowly sinking to the floor as a darkness overtook his sight. "I-I think we need to... to talk about this... There's something I have to tell you! Please Quinn... open the door... I need to see you."

If Quinn opened the door she would be shocked to find Jack passed out on the floor snoring gently. No matter what they did at that point, Jack was out for the count. He would wake up the next morning feeling refreshed and energized, claiming that what ever Quinn did last night must have healed him right up. If asked, he would say he didn't remember much from the prior night, only that Quinn had been there for him when he needed it and that they had joined as the Rainbow Ranger.

"It's a beautiful morning Quinny! Hows about we get me to a hospital before I reopen my wounds again eh? Sounds like a good time to me!"

{Exit}
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: The Idiotic, Reckless Ranger [Jack]   The Idiotic, Reckless Ranger [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 6:48 pm

They heard a thud, which caused them to cautiously open the door, only to find the big idiot sleeping. After trying to wake him up so he wouldn't sleep on the floor, they eventually gave up, going to bed themself. Sleep didn't come easy after this, especially not after they had done something like that. What was Jack even going to say about that in the first place? It was probably along the lines of 'don't do that again you freak.' Ehh, either way, it wouldn't have been good. But the next morning, Jack didn't even remember what had happened, or why he was on the floor outside their bathroom. It was actually kinda funny since he forgot everything that happened seconds before he passed out, and Quinn didn't know if tat was good for them or not. When he would finally ask to be taken to the hospital, they would take him there, still debating on if they should tell him or not.

[Exit - End]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Idiotic, Reckless Ranger [Jack]   The Idiotic, Reckless Ranger [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 8:34 pm

Jack and Quinn's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Idiotic, Reckless Ranger [Jack]   The Idiotic, Reckless Ranger [Jack] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Idiotic, Reckless Ranger [Jack]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2