Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Shop till you drop [Blaez] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Shop till you drop [Blaez] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Shop till you drop [Blaez] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Shop till you drop [Blaez] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Shop till you drop [Blaez] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Shop till you drop [Blaez] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Shop till you drop [Blaez] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Shop till you drop [Blaez] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Shop till you drop [Blaez] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Shop till you drop [Blaez]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Quinny

Quinny

Shop till you drop [Blaez] Empty
PostSubject: Shop till you drop [Blaez]   Shop till you drop [Blaez] EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:34 pm

Shopping trips were always fun, especially when you could go to a different island and spend your time finding different styles of clothing. This was defiantly their favorite place to shop, since most of the other islands barely had anything but trees and a few streets, but nothing too eye catching. Even the amusement park a mile from their house was becoming less and less amusing. Most of the clothes and items they bought were going to be shipped to their house, which meant no carrying bag into the house. It had been a few hours since they had left the house, but they still had about an hour before they even needed to think about going  back. Since it was a bit cold, they choose to wear pants but also had the parasol in order to accessorize a bit. They found themself sitting on a bench somewhere along the road, trying to catch their breath and give their feet a break.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Shop till you drop [Blaez]   Shop till you drop [Blaez] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:22 pm

Finally he could return home, Jeff wanted to talk with him a bit, it was mostly small talk, but he wasted his entire morning...But the man had an interesting proposition, Blaez would need some time to think though, he shouldn't jump into conclusions...again.He walked for about almost 2 hours, he was getting tired, he quickly glanced around trying to find a place to sit down for a while, he saw a bench not too far away from there, there was someone sitting there already, but it had enough space for the person and Blaez.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Shop till you drop [Blaez]   Shop till you drop [Blaez] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:46 pm

They could practically feel themself getting lost in thought, mostly about what it would be like if they could use their persona to beat up creepy old men. The archipelago seemed to be filled with those types of people no matter where you went, like a Quinn death trap waiting to happen. There was no answer to their problem, mostly they just had to deal with it when it came to them, but they still wished for an answer. Plus, their persona can't fight, so what would they even do to anyone besides figure out their weaknesses... Would that work on actual people or did it only count for shadows and other creatures? Snapping out of their thought when they felt someone else's weight hit the bench, they turned to take a look at them before smiling a bit. "You look a bit tired there, you alright?" This is what they needed, to have an actual conversation with someone other than the Red Ranger.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Shop till you drop [Blaez]   Shop till you drop [Blaez] EmptyThu May 14, 2015 5:30 pm

"Huh?"The girl on the bench now was trying to talk with him...That was unexpected, he wasn't planing on staying there too long but he thought it wouldn't hurt to make some small talk with her, she was probably bored or something like that"I'm fine...just a bit tired, walking around for hours."The teen sighed in relief as he leaned his back on the bench, all he wanted was to rest for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Shop till you drop [Blaez]   Shop till you drop [Blaez] EmptySat May 16, 2015 6:45 pm

They were tired too, but it was a different kind of tired; Jack had made them stay up two nights before watching the entire first season of the original rangers before they passed out. Also with the night before that when he had come back into their room through the window after them waiting six hours for him. Point was that there wasn’t much sleep going on with them anymore. “Any reason you’ve been walking around for hours or nothing in particular?” They were here to shop, but they honestly weren’t in the mood as of late; though they didn’t want to go back home just yet, so wasting time was the best solution they had to both those problems, and this guy was helping them do just that.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Shop till you drop [Blaez]   Shop till you drop [Blaez] EmptySun May 17, 2015 12:11 pm

"I had to talk with someone."It didn't looked like Blaez wanted to tell what he was doing, it was nothing wrong, but it was nothing of her business. He yawned"...huh.."He was more tired than he thought, he was getting sleepy he had to stay awake for now, the nap could wait...The parallel worlds explorations, school getting closed and kicking all the students out and this whole angels and primordials thing was stressing him.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Shop till you drop [Blaez]   Shop till you drop [Blaez] EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:46 pm

Well they defiantly shouldn’t have been getting into his business, so they did decide to pull out of the subject before anything got out of hand. “Well! I know you couldn’t care less, but I only came shopping here because my friend Jack has been a bit of a pain in the ass.” They’d laugh a bit, mostly because they had finally said it; he was kind of a pain in the ass. Though that didn’t make them hate him, it just meant that they defiantly needed space from him once in a while. “I mean, I love that he lives with me now, but it’s just becoming really crazy around the house with him there.”
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Shop till you drop [Blaez]   Shop till you drop [Blaez] EmptyWed May 20, 2015 6:07 pm

"...Jack?"He was a bit shocked, sure there are many people named Jack, but how many Jacks could fit that description? And Jack was kicked from the dorms too, so he definitely would need shelter"Is this Jack fanatic for power rangers and all that stuff?"If the girl said yes, Blaez would have no doubt that it was that Jack...How many people did that guy pestered?
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Shop till you drop [Blaez]   Shop till you drop [Blaez] EmptyFri May 22, 2015 2:46 pm

It seemed this guy knew exactly who this Jack was; did everyone know the Jack Ranger? "Yeah! You know him?" Oh that was actually great, this guy was probably one of the Personarangers, or at least someone who knew about him in general. "That's great, so are you like a personaranger?" Subtle, really subtle. They'd wait for the answer, though they wouldn't really respond to it at this moment. "See now, I don't think Jack likes me because of the whole 'non-binary' status I hold. But I guess he likes me enough to stay at my house right?" They'd laugh a bit, trying to ignore the fact that this bothered them a lot.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Shop till you drop [Blaez]   Shop till you drop [Blaez] EmptySat May 23, 2015 6:34 pm

"Yeah...It's not something i'm proud of..."He would grunt, he knew he was weak, that's why he joined the rangers...but once he gets strong enough to stand on his own he will leave the team...Nagisa wouldn't approve that, growing too attached to people is a weakness, and yet his relationship with others just keeps getting stronger.

"Non-binary?"That was different...Jack definitely seemed like the type of guy who would have trouble with something like that"He is good-hearted, he will get used to it...eventually...Oh yeah, my name is Blaez."
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Shop till you drop [Blaez]   Shop till you drop [Blaez] EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:05 pm

"Right, my name's Quinn." He totally knew Jack, which made things super rad, since he knew things about him that they could use to torture him later. "I actually asked Jack to let me join the team, cause I can't really work alone with my Persona's abilities. He said they're almost alike to someone on your team called the Silver Ranger?" They'd cross one leg over the other, wiping dirt off their pants as they continued. "In any case, he said he'd think about it... But I won't get my hopes up, especially since he asked me not to get involved in case I get hurt." They'd laugh. "Little does he know that telling me makes me want to get involved that much more."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Shop till you drop [Blaez]   Shop till you drop [Blaez] EmptyWed May 27, 2015 6:37 pm

"You mean Nagisa?Yeah she said she can analyze the enemy and give support, it's very helpful."He said after turning his head to Quinn, Blaez didn't looked pleased to hear that, Jack is telling everyone about this persona ranger thing, it could become dangerous if it spreads too much, if Jack only knew how to keep his mouth closed...

"About that..."At least Jack started to worry about the dangers of being a "persona ranger", too bad someone had to die for him to mature just a bit"We had another guy, his name was Nilo...Jack and Nilo were really close friends, then Nilo died while we were exploring the other worlds."Blaez said it straight out, no euphemisms or anything.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Shop till you drop [Blaez]   Shop till you drop [Blaez] EmptyFri May 29, 2015 9:28 pm

The mood between the two was taken from light to dark when the name Nilo was brought up. "I never heard his name, but Jack told me about him. He seems like the type of person who couldn't see the dangers until that death. Which is sad but death does happen..." They would pause for a minute before continuing. "I guess it should be obvious how dangerous that other world is, but it took Nilo dying to let him see that. I'm just glad my persona doesn't make me have to enter combat, cause I can't really do it unless I beat the crap out of shadows with my parasol."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Shop till you drop [Blaez]   Shop till you drop [Blaez] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:22 pm

The way Quinn said made it sound like they had the duty of using their personas or something...Blaez was probably the only person who wanted to get rid of his persona sometimes, it can get annoying having it trying to kill him every day, he was glad those pills existed...There must be a reason for why his persona is different from the others...But what could it be?Maybe he suppressed those memories...that was annoying. Anyone could tell that something was bothering Blaez, he was lost in his thoughts, but he should start thinking about it, maybe there is a way of "fixing" his persona, Bhamut can't act like that forever.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Shop till you drop [Blaez]   Shop till you drop [Blaez] EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:24 pm

Welp there it was, a very awkward silence, like extremely. Had they said something wrong to cause this or did he just have nothing to say? Maybe they spoke too much and made him shut down and stop listing. The possibilities were endless, but the kid did look a bit like an injured puppy at the moment. "Hey are y-" Should they even ask? The last time they asked about something he said he'd rather not say, which might mean he's a closed book. "Welp, I'm going to convince the red idiot to let be me a ranger, so maybe I'll see you around some time." With that, they would grab their parasol, standing up and off the bench. "Nice to meet you Blaez." They would leave the scene, walking around until the driver picked them up to bring them home.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shop till you drop [Blaez]   Shop till you drop [Blaez] Empty

Back to top Go down

Shop till you drop [Blaez]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next