Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Jam Session! (Mae-ae) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Jam Session! (Mae-ae) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Jam Session! (Mae-ae) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Jam Session! (Mae-ae) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Jam Session! (Mae-ae) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Jam Session! (Mae-ae) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Jam Session! (Mae-ae) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Jam Session! (Mae-ae) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Jam Session! (Mae-ae) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Jam Session! (Mae-ae)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Jam Session! (Mae-ae) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jam Session! (Mae-ae)   Jam Session! (Mae-ae) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:05 pm

"Good. You better!" Mae chuckled, smiling at Rain-chan. "So, how long have you been doing this? Being a DJ?" She asked. It couldn't have been for that long, right? She was only 19, after all. Then again, Mae had been singing as her hobby for the last 7 years, so it was possible. "I've been singing for 7 years now. It all started with my adoption. My mother's a singer, as you know, Rain-chan. It was through her music that I got into this hobby in the first place. I long for the day that I can sing on stage together with her as an equal. I practice every single day in preparation for that day. But this week... I have to practice ever more... Because guess what? I entered a singing contest at the amusement park, and I actually won! So now, this saturday, I'm gonna have my first live performance on a real stage!" Mae could barely contain herself. She was so excited about this that she could burst into confetti at any time... Or at least, it felt that way.

"Yeah, I'd love to come back again sometime soon!" Mae said happily. Singing in a place like this, with professional equipment and with actual musicians... How could she say no?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Jam Session! (Mae-ae)   Jam Session! (Mae-ae) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 10:22 am

How long has the DJ been DJing? Eh... Sense music college. Nothing to special to her story... The DJ went to be a pianist, came out a DJ. That's that, ya know? Ain't nothin to special really... Mm, though, Mae-ae seemed to have had an interesting life alright... Adopted, huh? That's surprising to be honest... Mm, but Mae-ae didn't seem disturbed by it so the DJ wasn't gunna prod... Didn't wanna poke any buttons she ain't spose to an all.

"Ahm... Hm... DJ's been DJing sense college... Soooo four years or so... Give or take a few, really. DJ ain't really got time to reminisce. DJ gotta focus on the here an now, ya know? Life's been a pain... But DJ gotta ticket to her freedom... She ain't gunna give it up for anything." the DJ said with a smirk. Was it true though? Like hell... Could she really just ignore another half of her? It was kinda painful to always be burdened with it... Ugh, like, really burdensome... All DJ wanted was to be free... And be loved... Why couldn't both paths have both? Or just one path... Eesh, irritating.

"Good, DJ'll text ya next time we jam~!" the DJ said with a whoop before returning to her turntables. She couldn't have these buggy thoughts bug her with a friend over and shiz... Eesh brain! Stahp it! Sooo annoying...
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Jam Session! (Mae-ae)   Jam Session! (Mae-ae) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 9:32 am

"Four years? That's a pretty long time. You are really good at it too!" Mae smiled at the DJ first, then she noticed the troubled look on her face. "Is... Something wrong, Rain-chan?" The pinkette asked worriedly. "You seem troubled about something..." She might be poking her nose where it didn't belong right now, but honestly that was just Mae being Mae, always concerned about her friends' well being. "If... you wanna talk about it, I'm willing to listen..."

"Then I'll gladly come back here! Just text me when you wanna jam out again, alright?" She smiled at her friend. Things were looking up for the pinkette. Now... about that issue with the livingspace... "Well, I gotta go. I have some other stuff to take care of." She gestured towards the trunk she had been dragging with her all the way over here. Hopefully the DJ would understand...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Jam Session! (Mae-ae)   Jam Session! (Mae-ae) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 12:50 pm

Ah... How'd she know...? Eugh, bummer... DJ had hoped she wouldn't notice... Wow, that meant Mae was like, really caring about DJ or something... Calvin and Mallory where the only ones to see through her facade... Huh, weird... But um, now wasn't the time to talk about things... Not in front of Calvin at least.

"... Later, Mae... I'll call ya when I can." she said with a light smile. It felt... Weird. This was only their second meeting, yet Mae had shown DJ that she kinda cared for her... Huh, felt good. DJ made a real friend for once... And not a total stalker. Still nice though~.

"... Mhm. DJ'll text ya next time! Promise! And yah... DJ heard bout the school. If ya need anything, just call, aight?" she said with another light smile. She didn't want Mae out on the streets... DJ could get a room for her here to stay in or like, a job so she could afford an apartment or something... DJ didn't want a friend to be alone in hard times. Mhm.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Jam Session! (Mae-ae)   Jam Session! (Mae-ae) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 12:17 pm

"Alright... I'll hold you to that, okay?" Mae smiled as she opened the door. "And thanks for the offer, I'll consider it. Now, see you later!" She waved at the two musicians as she walked out the door, trudging along the heavy Trunk with her. She waved goodbye to Mallory on the way out as well. Now... Off to find a place to stay...

~ EXIT
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Jam Session! (Mae-ae)   Jam Session! (Mae-ae) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:24 am

It was time for Mae to leave... DJ stopped what she was doing to see the girl out with a light smile and nod of her head. She was... Oddly happy to feel the way she did. Mae actually cared about her... She wasn't some leach that wanted to gain fame through her... It felt, nice. Happy even.

"See ya, Mae-ae. Be safe, aight?" DJ said before walking back to her turntables, Calvin waving goodbye whilst he continued one of his calls. DJ felt happy... Heh, Mae was a real friend now. That was a pleasing thought indeed.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Jam Session! (Mae-ae)   Jam Session! (Mae-ae) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:26 am

~All Parties have left the scene~
Jam Session! - END
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Jam Session! (Mae-ae)   Jam Session! (Mae-ae) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 9:59 pm

User's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jam Session! (Mae-ae)   Jam Session! (Mae-ae) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jam Session! (Mae-ae)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2