Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Brian's Group Home - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Brian's Group Home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Brian's Group Home - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Brian's Group Home - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Brian's Group Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Brian's Group Home - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Brian's Group Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Brian's Group Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Brian's Group Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Brian's Group Home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Brian's Group Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Group Home   Brian's Group Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:54 pm

The boy chose to heal himself instead of attack, and the Shadow had no problem with that. Seeing as the box he was hidden within was not destroyed, the Shadow would recover a moderate portion of health. With this done, it would remain hidden from the view of the Persona-User, awaiting its next turn to initiate an attack. Perhaps the Jester was too much for Genji to handle alone. Would both the Persona-User, and the Shadow's doppelgänger meet their end here? Would that be so bad? A Shadow was one's true emotions given form. They were the true self. In a world filled with Shadows there would be no need for lies. Why wouldn't you want the Shadow to continue where you left off? It would allow you to die knowing that the world would see your true colors in the end!

Shadow Brian:

Box Stats 1:

Box Stats 2:
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Group Home   Brian's Group Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:34 pm

As Brian was sitting and watching the battle he noticed that another person had appeared and this one was not someone Brian knew. Either way Brian decided to watch what was going on... surely he would wake up at some point. Other then seeing the new guy Brian noticed that genji did some kind of spell that healed himself and so did the clown. Sighing, Brian continued to watch as attently as possible.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Group Home   Brian's Group Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:42 pm

OOC: Hey Blade, if you don't want to post or don't have anything to post for the Awakening, it's your choice not to post, just make sure you say if you're going to let us skip your posts in your next post.

IC:
Genji let out a sigh of relief as Naito jumped into battle. He was so happy to see him there. He could have kissed him, but the jester that was trying to kill him was the only obstacle. Naito wasted no time and Genji watched him attack box number two. Genji would follow suit and attack box number one. The two of them were going to drive this Shadow out, whether it wanted to be or not. He was just so glad that Naito was back. He didn't want to rely on others, but it seemed that it was his only choice. But he liked to battle with Naito. He was serious and controlled. He was an amazing ally to have on his team.

Genji's Stats:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Group Home   Brian's Group Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:58 pm

With the attack from the newcomer and Kano Genji, both boxes would be destroyed and the Jester would once again appear upon the battlefield. Dancing back and forth, a large crooked smile would appear on its face as it stared down towards the two Persona-Users. "Oh ho ho! Purseowners teaming up against little ol me? Snoresville! It's like you're all coming out of the wood works! No fair, No fair!" The Jester would stomp its feet on the ground before raising a hand and snapping it. With this, both Persona-Users would be debuffed, and their defense would be lowered by 30%. The Shadow Jester would laugh at this turn of events, as it continued to dance in place without worry. "How long can you last? One more turn? Two?! Kehe!" The Shadow openly mocked the duo, looking to lower their resolve in the fight. "I'll give you both an option. Turn back now, and leave the burden, and I'll let you live. Stay and keep protecting him, and I'll be sure to give you both a slow death. I mean why even protect him? Kano Genji, I've only met you've like twice. We are not friends. And silver one, we haven't met ONCE, why are you even here?! Where's the logic in protecting someone who's so weak?! I'm supposed to be the Killing Joke here, not you two. You have no purpose in this battle!" The Jester continued on with laughs beneath each breath. "He already thinks he's a burden, so let me dispose of him. It'll be dirt off your hands and my own. Nothing but good could come from his death, and from me replacing him. I am the true Brian King. The one not clouded by lies and despair!"

Shadow Brian:
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Group Home   Brian's Group Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:43 pm

Genji watched and listened as Naito would berate the shadow. If anything, Genji didn't totally agree with what Naito would say. It was true that this Shadow was an extreme version of Brian, but to insult it would mean to insult Brian in a sense. Genji just knew that he had to prevent this thing from killing the three of them. He would fight to the death to make sure that Brian would be okay. He wouldn't stop until this thing fell onto the ground and would turn back into its human form. Brain would accept him and he would become a User. He would have a fourth teammate. That would mean that someone else would be dragged into this. At the same time, that would mean that Brian would be able to help the other Users stop this. It was a bittersweet thing to Awaken, but at the same time, it was very important, they couldn't do this on their own. They knew that from the previous dungeon. They needed more people, but they still had to save them. Genji would look to Naito using his move. Genji would copy the exact move. Maybe their Personas were similar? It didn't matter, the comparisons can come after this battle. Genji focused on his Persona and would stab at the card in front of him. Belial came out of his consciousness and attempted to bash the shadow to death with his Kill Rush ability. Belial would fade back into Genji's consciousness, waiting to come back out and help out his User again.

Genji's Stats:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Group Home   Brian's Group Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:28 pm

The Shadow took the attacks head on without waver, simply out of irritation and anger from the human's words. With a snap of the finger, clouds of thunder would appear above the two Persona Users. Two moderate bolts of lighting would strike down from the sky on both of them at once in a bright flash. The Jester danced around at the display of the attack and laughed loud enough for its distorted voice to echo within the room. "I may be a Shadow, so maybe you're right about not understanding how pathetic you humans are. But I know one thing, no matter how long you last, a Shadow will always be there. And the moment you start to doubt yourself, we'll be back ready to kill you! KeHAAHAH!" The Shadow Jester was obviously damaged from the attacks, but it seemed content on being an antagonist to humanity, no matter how long it was tamed. All Shadows were like this, even the ones who became Personas. All it took was for a User to start doubting themselves. A Shadow was another part of a human wished away, so in the end they could never be destroyed completely.

Shadow Brian:
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Group Home   Brian's Group Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:13 pm

Genji took the lightning bolt with a little bit of resisted pain, but it still was a lot. The jolts ran through his body and he let out a small gasp of pain. Even less damage taken was still damage. It still hurt a lot in the end. Genji wasn't one to like pain. He certainly wasn't a masochist. He didn't have any want to be one, either. These Shadows were annoying with their attacks. They would get even more difficult as time went on, so it was only uphill from here, Genji supposed. Genji would try and shut down this enemy and save Brian. With this, the team may grow large enough to try and be able to run in the dungeons. Genji needed to save Brian now, the Shadow seemed to be close to death, so Genji would try to win this for Brian. But he made sure to thank Naito for helping him. "Thanks Naito-san, I really appreciate you helping me out. I'll finish the Shadow up for you. Let's just be careful, who knows if it will really die or not." Genji concentrated and released the same attack again. Belial was happy to serve his User once more.

Genji's Stats:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Group Home   Brian's Group Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:24 pm

The Shadow would take the attacks head on, and would give a laughter. Falling face first to the ground, it would remain there for a few seconds, quiet. However, this was all an act, as it would begin to kick its feet and lift and finger with one final snap. "Stupid humans! HAHAHAH!" Moderate bolts of lightning rained down on both opponents, as the Shadow pressed itself to its feet and staggered back and forth. Obviously it was barely hanging on now, and basically a gust of wind could knock it out. But as long as the trickster Shadow took one of the Persona-Users with him, he was A-OK. The silver haired pain in the ass spoke of how Humans were oh so superior, yet he was hurting pretty bad right now thanks to this one Shadow's work. "You humans overestimate your own use. In reality, you're all just food for us Shadows to devour! HAHAH! I may not get you today, but don't count this as a win!" The Shadow Jester continued to laugh like a madman at the current circumstances, even when its health was lower than low.

Shadow Brian:
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Group Home   Brian's Group Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:43 pm

Genji felt the shock run through his body, piercing his sturdy body and damaging him to his core. He felt his body go a little numb. The world around him started spinning, it started slow, then got faster and faster. The image of the Joker started to get blurry, so did Naito and Brian. The whole room around him had the details slowly disappear from the blurs covering his eyes. The blurs started from the borders of his vision and continually crept to the center of his eyes. When they were about to hit the center of his eyes, he felt his knees start to give out. He ended up falling down on them; he would end up kneeling on them. It would be painful if he could feel it the whole way, which he couldn't. When his eyesight cut off, he would fall forward, his face hitting the ground with a quiet thud. All that Genji could think of as he was fainting was Brian and Naito. He hoped that the two of them were okay. He couldn't have any of them die, even when he was close to it himself. He only hoped that Naito had a little more energy left to finish it off and save Brian, now that he couldn't. Genji is now unconscious and can no longer fight.

Genji's Stats:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Group Home   Brian's Group Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:34 am

With the final strike, the Jester would give a few more nervous laughs before falling down on its backside. The darkness that coated its skin would burst like a balloon, leaving just the smaller frame of Brian's doppelganger that looked exactly like him, save the minor difference in eye color. The Shadow of Brian King would remained sitting on the ground, injured from the fight, but still strong enough to keep its form. "Well, wasn't that just great. Maybe I was the burden after all.." The Shadow scoffed to itself as it let its head hang low in despair. For something that was talking so much before, it was becoming quite quiet at the current situation.

(OOC: Feel free to pitch in now, Shadow Master.)
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Group Home   Brian's Group Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Brian got up from where he was and crotched down looking down at his shadowy form. "Seems you might be me after all," Brian said condensendingly. "At that time back then I was convinced I was a burden. I tried to work hard, make good grades, and did what ever I did to make myself an easier kid to raise... hell I even kept fun things like field trips and extra activities so no money would be spent on me. For years I tried to convince myself that no I wasn't a burden, hell everyone around me has told me multiple times.... and I guess I couldn't accept it." Brian placed his arms on Shadow Brian. " But I have one last question.... If you are my true self.... Where can I buy fried chicken?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Group Home   Brian's Group Home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brian's Group Home
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next