Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry) Empty
PostSubject: Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry)   Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:01 pm

Aight Aight! Aight! This was what the DJ was born to do! She felt the records on her hands as she spun them around, the dials as she twisted them, the buttons as she tapped them. The music flowed out of the turntables as she did her magic, her eyes closed and head bobbing to the beat. She pressed her headset to activate it, pumping her fist skyward.

"'Ey 'ey! You guys havin a good time?" she called out to the crowd in the club. They cheered and continued there dancing, the DJ wooing after their cheer. "Aight! DJ Ri Rain is happy you're all having a blast! Now comes a friend of mine to take my place, aight? Don't stop rockin' 'till ya all drop!" the crowd cheered again and the DJ bowed out, a teen with wild hair taking her place.

The DJ sighed and scratched the back of her neck, rolling her neck in a circle before laughing. She stepped into the back stage, walking over to an exit. She stepped out into an alley, leaning against the wall next to the door. Geez she hadn't done that in a while. It felt good to make music again. She could hear the younger DJ rocking to his own style, causing the DJ to smile lightly.

She looked up at the night sky, a content smile on her face. She was glad to have done something so rad... As long as Calvin didn't find out... If her manager caught word she had played for free, she might be fussed. Eh, oh well... It was good to get her name out here. Maybe she gained a few fans tonight! Aight! That'd be rad!
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry)   Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry) EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:26 pm

After returning from a long trip to Penecia, Mae walked a slightly different way back to the dorms than usual, due to construction. And that's when she passed by an awfully noisy club. Places like these weren't exactly Mae's idea of fun, although, if she could hop up on stage and sing, it was a different matter entirey. The girl looked into the window, and listened to the music for a while. Wait... Wasn't that one of her mother's songs? Or was she mistaken? Interested, Mae stood outside for a long while, listening to the music. After a good 40 minutes, the music stopped, and a door in a nearby alleyway suddenly swung open moments later, and a young girl walked out. There was just something about her that caught Mae's attention. "Hey." Mae said, approaching this girl with a smile. "Are you the DJ, by any chance? That was amazing."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry)   Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry) EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:47 pm

Mm... Hm... One two three... Um... Wait, what was she doing? Counting the stars? Or was she counting thoughts? Wait, could you count thoughts? Or... Wait, huh? What was she even going on about? Eh, oh well... This DJ sounded awesome though. He had a real future in it if he was serious about it... If he wasn't though, he'd end up like all to many musicians... Falling off the face of the world and fading into normality. It was sad... But true. The DJ was lucky she was able to excel so much at her art though.

Oh? Wait! What? Person? The DJ turned her head to the girl, smiling at the praise. She couldn't help it... She was really into receiving praise from people, ya know? It made her feel all happy inside and stuff. Oh well, she had to respond to this girl sooner or later, aight?

"Yah, the DJ Ri Rain just stopped playin' her tunes." she said with a nod and light laugh, smiling towards the girl. "The DJ thanks ya for the compliment." she said with a nod of her head, returning her gaze skyward afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry)   Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 1:11 pm

"Ah, you're that DJ everyone in my class keeps talking about! Nice to meet you, Rain-chan! I'm Mae Iharu, aspiring singer. I was just on my way back home to the dorms when I heard you were playing one of my mother's songs, so I stopped by." Mae returned the smile with one of her own, before following the DJ's gaze upwards. "So, I take it's going good in there, huh? So, what do you think of Azores so far? Is it fulfilling?" Mae turned her head to look at the DJ. "I've been here myself for about three months now. It's been quite interesting so far, I have to say. I've met loads of friends already, and school ain't half bad either." After that, Mae returned her gaze up towards the sky. "It's something else, ain't it? The view I mean."

Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry) Cityscapes%20night%20architecture%20buildings%20city%20lights%201680x1050%20wallpaper_wallpaperswa.com_17
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry)   Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 2:54 pm

Huh huh huh? Whoa! People in Azores where talking about her!? Wow! That was so rad! The DJ had no idea her American tour had touched people so far away! Wow, that definitely lifted the DJ's mood alright! So the girl wanted to talk though. Aight, the DJ was okay with this.

"Ah, a singer are ya? Well, music ain't an easy career, aight? The DJ don't want ya givin' up now, aight?" she said with a light nod and smile, looking the girl up and down. She was short... Shorter than the DJ. Eh, the DJ wore platformed boots like... Religiously... She was a few more inches taller with them on.

"Ah, yah... The DJ had an awesomely radical slot tonight! The DJ hasn't played like that in almost a month..." she said with another satisfied sigh, her gaze still looking up at the sky. "The DJ finds Azores an aight place... She's here to produce an album or two though, not really here to jam and tour..." she said with a light sigh, wishing she could do this almost daily again.

"Mm... The DJ's been out of school sense she was sixteen... Hm, school's fun for ya though? That's nice to hear." she said with a light smile, mentally counting the stars. Wow... They where somethin' else... "The DJ's seen lots of stars while touring... These are somethin' else though..." she said with a light laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry)   Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 11:57 am

"Yeah, it's tough. But it's a lot of fun! And I won't give up, that much I can assure you! I just want to perform by my mother on stage at least once. Before that, I can't give up!" This was very much true. Regardless of how tough things may get for Mae in the singing buissness, she couldn't give up on her dream. Not in a million years would she forsake that dream.

"Yeah, I know what that's like. It's nice to comeback after a long hiatus. I was actually singing with some of my friends at a Karaoke bar in penecia a couple of weeks back. Man, I wanna go do that again sometime." Mae looked up towards the sky, lost in thought. The thrill, the pumping music, the cheering crowd, and most of all, the singing. That was a good slice heaven right there for the pinkette.

"Hm? Albums? That's pretty sweet." She nodded towards the DJ with a smile. "So, how long will you be staying here?" Mae didn't exactly have any real plans on leaving. She would probably stay here in Azores once her studies were finished. At least, that was the plan.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry)   Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 4:22 pm

Hm... Ah, this girl seemed rad. She wanted to follow her dream. Aight, the DJ wouldn't mind supportin' her. Course, the DJ wasn't going to promise her anything. Her manager was a good one, but one upcoming idol was enough for him. And the DJ didn't quite want to share him either... Not yet, anyways... Would she ever...? The peace of the night seemed to effect her... Her mind lingered to home... Why?

"Glad to hear... To many people give up on their dreams... It ain't nice to see now a days..." she said with a light sigh, shaking her head in an attempt to flay her thoughts away. "Mm, glad to hear. Maybe ya can show the DJ sometime? The DJ ain't allowed to go runnin off... The DJ's manager is gunna have her head for playin tonight." she said with a laugh, imagining Calvin's crossed arms and worried scowl. He was cute when he was like that.

"... The DJ ain't to sure... Somethin deep down makes the DJ feel like she'll be stayin here longer that expected..." she said with a light tap of her finger on her chin, thinking for a moment. "She dunno why though..." she said with a sigh, rubbing her hand on the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry)   Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:21 am

"Yeah, it is kinda sad..." Mae nodded slowly. "Following your dream becomes harder and harder nowadays, with rising expectations from the masses, it's no wonder people chicken out. Not me though. I can't give up." This was very true. Mae had made a promise to her mother that one day, Mae would become an accomplished singer herself, so they could sing on stage together.

"You wanna hear me sing? Someday, sure!" The girl clapped her hands together, smiling happily. "You were actually playing one of my mom's songs in there. That's what caught my attention. She's good, right?" The girl grinned. "Wait... Why would he have your head? You're supposed to be performing, right?" Mae raised an eyebrow. That was rather strange... unless there was an underlying reason behind it...

"Yeah? What makes you think that? If you do stay here longer, that'd be great! You're a nice gal. Say, do you have any open spaces next week? If so, wanna hang out then?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry)   Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:32 am

The girl didn't want to give up. Wow, admirable indeed... Who'd have guessed? So many people now a days just gave up... Creativity was just sapped out of every person and when those few who wanted to be creative, they never could make it... The DJ was lucky... She couldn't deny that fact. She hoped one day she'd be able to thank Calvin for all he'd done for her...

"Ah, the DJ'd love to hear ya sing, aight?" she said with a nod, smiling lightly. "Ah, really? Who is she? The DJ was mix tapin... Dunno which one your mom would be..." she said with a light laugh, smiling lightly. She loved to mix tape though... She didn't get to do it as much as she wanted to... Eh, she supposed getting albums done would make her more money in the end... She honestly couldn't wait until she and Calvin could jam out again... Wow... That'd be so rad!

"Eh... The DJ did this behind his back... He don't like it when she does things with out him knowing... He's afraid some creeper will come and slave the DJ or somethin..." she said with a roll of her eyes, looking skyward again. "Eh... The DJ's free almost daily... She's not doin much... Not until her manager finishes preparations..." she said with another roll of her eyes, laughing lightly.

"'Ey, sense ya an aspiring singer, the next time the DJ's manager and her jam, wanna come?" she asked, tilting her head lightly. "It'll be a blast... We know how to have a totally rad time." she said with a woop, smiling lightly.

Last edited by DJ Lost on Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry)   Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 12:02 pm

"Really? I could sing something for you right now if you want?" Mae smiled happily at Ri Rain. "Her name's Kinaku Iharu. Her song was the last one you played tonight. I look up to her so much." This was very true. Kinaku was both her adoptive mother and biggest role-model. It was through her music Mae even started pursuing a career in the music industry in the first place.

"Oh, well... At least the people inside likes it. I don't think he has any right to complain. Advertisment for you early, right?" The girl chuckled happily. "Besides, you're really good at what you do. Would be a shame not to use such an amazing talent, no? Speaking of talents... There's a talent show at the school soon, and I'm applying. Going straight for the top. I have my friends backing me up too. As long as they believe in me... I feel like I can do almost anything." She really had gotten some nice friends over these two months here...

"Oyeah? Then maybe we should hang out sometime. I can show you around San Malarus if you want." The Pinkette smiled happily at the DJ. "Yeah, I guess I should give you my number then, just so we can keep in touch?" Mae opened up her bag, and took out her notepad and a pen. She scribbled down her phone number on a page, tore it out, and gave it to the DJ.

"Hehe, sure. I take any chance can get at singing. Who knows, I might blow you two away! It wouldn't be the first time." Mae grinned happily. Things were looking good. She might even get to sing again. Oh Joy!
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry)   Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 12:28 pm

Ah... Wow... This girl was the daughter of talent. With connections like that, it wouldn't be hard for her to get her career going. It really just came down to her creative talent and the likes. The DJ had faith in her though. She doubted she'd do something reckless and screw her life up... To much. The DJ didn't know after all... The girl could be a closet mass murderer! Hah! Yah... Like that'd be a thing...

"Nah, ya don't gotta sing for the DJ, the DJ knows ya gotta be an awesome singer with a mom like that." she said with a nod of her head, giving the girl a genuine smile. "And eh... The DJ's manager cares about her a lot... She doesn't know why she don't care about his rules more... Guess rebellion is still in her heart and all..." she said with a light sigh, flicking a strand of hair out from her hair.

"Talent show, eh? Sounds like a blast. If the DJ was still in school, she'd come see ya perform." she said with a nod and another smile. She hoped she rocked that school's roof off! That'd be a blast, wouldn't it? "Ah? That'd be rad of ya. The DJ'd love to get out of my house more..." she said, tapping the back of her boot against the wall before taking the girl's number, flipping out her phone and putting the number in. She then told the girl her number as well.

"Aight, Mae-ae. I expect to jam with ya then. We should be havin one soon... You better come when I tell ya or I'm gunna kick ya off stage, aight?" she said with a laugh, closing her phone and pocketing it, crumpling up the ball and going to basketball throw it into a near by trash can. Swish~. Ah... The luck! "Aight! That'd be good luck then! So, this friendship should blossom, yah?" she said with another laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry)   Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:56 am

"Nono... I feel like it. Just a little." Mae smiled at the DJ. Singing in a place like this was... weird... But if she got to sing, the details didn't matter.

Mae's Song:

"Teehee. What do you think?" She giggled a little afterwards. The feeling had been so nice. Just losing oneself in the music and just... sing. "That's nice. Having someone that cares for you. You like him, don't you?" Mae smiled at the DJ teasingly, winking.

"Yeah, that's gonna be a lot of fun. Sure, I am a little nervous, but I should be okay, right?" Being nervous about something like a talent show was completely normal. And the entire academy was going to watch too... Just standing on stage, singing for such a large crowd gave Mae goosebumps.

"Sure, no problem Rain-chan. It's okay if I call you that, right?" Mae tilted her head to the left, raising an eyebrow. Ri-Rain was just so... odd to say. Unless this DJ has a real name, Mae was just gonna have to stick with Rain-chan for now.

"Don't worry about me missing the jam-session. I wouldn't miss a chance to sing!" The Pinkette grinned back in response. It was true. Mae wouldn't wanna miss a chance to sing for the life of her.

"Hehe, you bet!" Mae grinned at the DJ. What an interesting night it had been so far...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry)   Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 11:52 am

Wow... This girl could really sing... She had talent, that was for sure. She could definitely destroy the competition in that talent show. The DJ smiled and clapped once Mae finished her song, a light smile across her face. This girl got really into it... Most people'd be shy and awkward singing in a place like this... Yet she gave it her all. That was a special talent in its self.

"Wow! The DJ congrats ya, Mae-ae! You really got talent in that voice of yas!" she said with another round of applause, smiling lightly. "Now ya gotta bow, aight? And when the crowd shouts 'encore!' Ya gotta sing again, aight?" she said with a light laugh, blushing lightly after words.

"'Ey 'ey! ... How'd ya guess? Are ya an esper or somethin'?" she asked with a light sigh, laughing her blush away. Her feelings for Calvin where there... But to what level was beyond the DJ. She just knew he was a rad person for the moment... "You'll totally destroy the competition if ya sing like that again! If ya'd like, the DJ'd could set up a light show or somethin for ya... She's sure she can help ya show even awesomer!" she said with a thumbs up, smiling like she usually did.

"And yah, sure. The DJ don't mind." she said with a light nod, smiling some more. She smiled a lot... How did her cheeks no ache from constantly smiling!? It was one of life's great mysteries... "An good. I expect ya there." she said with one final nod and smile.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry)   Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:31 am

Mae bowed deeply. "Why thank you, Rain-chan. I'll make sure to remember it!" She looked at the DJ with a bright smile. Sure, it was one thing recieve compliments from friends, but it's something entirely different hearing it come from someone like Rain-chan. It just made it feel... more professional, somehow...

"Let's just say I had a hunch. The way you were talking about him just gave me this "vibe" from you. What's he like?" Mae's excitement was very difficult to miss. She always liked talking about stuff like this, like most other girls.

"Hehe, I'll try my very best. And that would be really awesome of you! Thanks!". That was something which caught Mae completely off guard. Spotlights, dimmers and everything... "Yeah, It's gonna be soo much fun. Just thinking about it makes me all sorts of pumped up!"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry)   Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:59 pm

So so... She had to talk about Calvin? Hummmm... What would she stay? The DJ didn't know what to rightfully say... Calvin had been, literally, one of the focal points in her life... He's the reason she was the person she loved today... And she loved him for that...

"Well... He's super nice... And he cares about the DJ a lot... Um, he also makes the DJ happy and plays video games with her! Oh! He's the raddist guitarist the DJ has ever witnessed!" she said with an excited tone. She smiled though looking at the sky. "He opened up the DJ's world... She can do anything now 'cuz of him..." she said happily, smiling up at the stars.

"Do your best on that show, aight? I wanna see a gold medal from ya, aight!?" the DJ said with a nod, smiling lightly once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry)   Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry) Empty

Back to top Go down

Aight Aight Aight! (Jerry)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next