Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
All for Nothing [Philemon, GG,etc] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
All for Nothing [Philemon, GG,etc] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
All for Nothing [Philemon, GG,etc] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
All for Nothing [Philemon, GG,etc] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
All for Nothing [Philemon, GG,etc] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
All for Nothing [Philemon, GG,etc] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
All for Nothing [Philemon, GG,etc] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
All for Nothing [Philemon, GG,etc] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
All for Nothing [Philemon, GG,etc] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

All for Nothing [Philemon, GG,etc]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

All for Nothing [Philemon, GG,etc] Empty
PostSubject: All for Nothing [Philemon, GG,etc]   All for Nothing [Philemon, GG,etc] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 4:04 pm

Yatagarasu shot through the hallways of the tower with a toothy grin upon his face. His shoulder was feeling as good as new, and he was impressed with himself and the results of his training with Three. The last time he had seen Four was before the Alternate Reality mission where he was injured. She warned him against getting involved, but he did anyway. Surely she'd forgive him, right? She was looking out for him during that mission, almost like a guardian angel. Well, when he showed her what he could do now, she'd be easy to please.

When Yatagarasu reached the third floor training room, he'd flash his King insignia to the door and enter. When he entered, he did see some signs of battle, but he figured it was from one of the other Kings that had been training here. Though, this theory was proven false when taking in the sight of a familiar small figure laying on the floor. Squinting his eyes, the skater would leave his skateboard and run up to the figure. Was she resting? Did Four even need to be rest? No, her clothes were torn and it appeared she had some damage taken to her shell. Yatagarasu immediately grabbed Four and pulled her into his arms; cradling her for a second. "Oi.. Oi, Four. What the hell are you doing sleeping here? Are you alright..?" No answer. Of course there was no answer. He had been through this before. His parents, his 'brother', and now his sister. Everyone Yatagarasu had loved had had the luck of being taken away from him. Was it some sort of divine punishment? Did he upset the balance of some higher being that just wanted to see him lose everything important to him. It had been a long time since he felt such regret, and the mounds of tears he thought he no longer held began to form at the corners of his eyes.

All for Nothing [Philemon, GG,etc] Tumblr_mj4d0qWPdU1qi4zmno1_r1_500

"Damn it... Damn it. I trained so hard.. I got stronger, and trained so damn hard for so long.. I said I'd never lose anyone else close to me, and trained so hard for all those years.. and nothing's changed!" Sora lowered his head into Four and gripped her closer. "I couldn't save my Father and Mother... I couldn't save my Brother. And now, I failed to save you too, Four. I'm so sorry.." The Wild Crow gave out an angry yell as he kept his face buried in her clothes. "We'll fix you. I promise, I'll get you fixed! Yachiru can do it, he was the one who made you, right? Then surely..!" Sora raised himself to his feet, holding the young girl in his arms and looking down upon her face. "No one has the right to tell you, you can't live. You told me before that I was brash.. You said even though I was human, my potential was far above any human expectation. So, I won't give up on you, Four.." The Wild Crow forced a smile on his face, but it didn't stop the tears from coming down.

For someone who praised himself for being the strongest, he felt weaker than anyone who walked the Earth. He closed himself off to others, but somehow Four had become a strong part of his life. He'd go as far as to say he loved her as much as anyone in his own family. She was his sister, even if not by blood, and could be replaced by no one. So, if she was so important, why was he no where to be found when she needed him most? He needed to be stronger.. Not for himself, but for the people he loved. He was tired of losing those he cared for, and this burden on his shoulders was getting far too heavy.

All for Nothing [Philemon, GG,etc] Tumblr_mu9he7SBkV1sgx3vdo3_500

"Believe me, Four! I won't give up on you, so hang in there! I.. I'll think of something! Yachiru will think of something! If he can't then Souka can. I know he can, he's a God! It'll be fine! O-Once you're all better we'll laugh like this never even happened. Trust me, it'll be alright!"

Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: All for Nothing [Philemon, GG,etc]   All for Nothing [Philemon, GG,etc] EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 1:36 pm

Souka stood at the doorway with both hands in his pockets and a blank expression. He wasn't sure if the blank stare was from the scuffle he had with Natashi's group earlier, or if it were Yatagarasu's current state. Souka had never spoken to the Fourth King personally, but if she were family for him than surely she was family for himself. After all, the two were brothers, right? Little did Souka know, Four was more similar to him than he'd ever know. Willing to give her life up for Yatagarasu, it seemed like the Demi-God wasn't the only one looking to protect the red head. The blonde haired young man would roll his hand through his hair and partially close one eye as if he were wincing. //"I'm sorry, Yatagarasu. I can't save her. Even if I had full access to my abilities, she's not human. The best I'd be able to do was make a hollow doll of her who wouldn't be the same."// The once proclaimed God wondered why he even spoke on this. Brahma detested those who were not human, and those who did not agree with facilitating the new world. However, it appeared the original Souka was still him. The once dead heart within his chest was beating, perhaps signifying that the owner of this body was still here with them.

All for Nothing [Philemon, GG,etc] Tumblr_mhjes1SkXT1runxsho1_500

Oh how he'd love to lie and say there was a way to bring her back. Even Yachiru wouldn't waste the resources on repairing a machine that failed its mission. He couldn't shed tears over her death, but he was upset at the fact she died for Yatagarasu's sake. The blonde would shove his hands into his pockets and walk beside Yatagarasu so they were shoulder by shoulder. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. //"Even if you can't save her physical body, she still lives on in your memories. You carry her legacy, so carry out your mission to keep her death from being useless. I'm sure she gathered intel on our opponents. Four was smart like that, right? She did this to help you, even if it cost her her life. Don't let it go to waste."// Souka looked over towards this brother of his and awaited a response. He was willing to take a violet outbreak for his words if needed. After all, when it came to humans, he did pull Yatagarasu into this. If it weren't for him, he'd still be in Azores with his girlfriend and the other users. He was partially responsible for this. The Demi-God was already thinking of a way to repay the young man before he did something rash.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: All for Nothing [Philemon, GG,etc]   All for Nothing [Philemon, GG,etc] EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 3:09 pm

Sora turned to look at Souka who had arrived on the scene. He had the appearance of someone who was just in a scuffle themselves. He was surprised to see the blonde deity here and not at the peak of the tower where he was needed. But this was a blessing--! Maybe with Souka's help, Four could--! ...Of course he axed that possibility right off the back. It made the skater grit his teeth and bury his face into the young girl's shirt. The truth was so hard to take, but this wasn't the first time he lost someone he loved. But damn it, what was the point of getting stronger if in the end, he'd fail to protect those he cared about. He wasn't a hero, nor a villain: just a teen trying to stay with the ones he loved. He originally came to Ueitawa to end the lives of everyone just to prove how strong he was. But now, meeting these people here, his goals were the same but the reasons were different. If he couldn't be with the person he cared for, then no one deserved too. With one final annoyed growl, the red haired teen would bite his lip hard enough for a stream of blood to roll down his chin. "I don't deserve to cry. If I cried for only one death, then everyone else that died before would be upset. I'll end it all... This entire world will burn. I'll do it for Four.." The amber eyed teen would place a hand on her chest before breaking it open. He'd grasp the plume of dusk that held her personality, and would hold it in the palm of his hand. He wouldn't let any harm come to it. She'd be with him when the world finally shattered like the rest of the realities.

Murder was just another thing to Mikoto, but now he understood this wasn't a game. He had some growing up to do for everyone's sake. Not only for Four, but for the rest of the Kings aswell. Going out the tower and talking to them was one thing, but he knew the next time he met the murderers who did this, he'd kill them. There was no more time for jokes. "I understand what you're saying, Souka. I understand. But the promise you made to me before about not dying. I cannot promise that." Yatagarasu took a few steps forward and tilted his head back to look upwards. His back was facing the blonde deity, but you didn't need to see his face to know his expression. "I finally understand why Yachiru is doing this.. Why he wishes to change the structure of life and death. This endless cycle we're going through needs to come to an end. The Kings all know this, and finally I know aswell. This world is hell." He wiped his face before turning back to Souka. "Can you help me bury Four's body? I'll hold onto this plume of dusk. If it's anything like my own, then it holds something important that can never be replaced." Sora nodded to his friend before pulling Four's body closer and leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: All for Nothing [Philemon, GG,etc]   All for Nothing [Philemon, GG,etc] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 2:47 pm

The moment Yatagarasu took a step out of the room, Mikoto appeared at the doorway with a hand on his side. His eyes looked forward before looking back towards Souka with a raised brow. "Brahma, I'm glad you didn't lie and say things were going to be peachy. Sora needs to understand this world isn't just some place for him to play his games. The fate of countless lives rest on this one night, so he need stop acting like a kid and grow up abit. I can't keep protecting him, after all." The young man would push his goggles up open his eyes and give a stern expression. "Though, it is a shame that Four came to such an end. I didn't know her that well, but she was a sweet heart. I can only imagine more tragedy will follow behind this one. At this rate, all the Kings will have an untimely death. Yatagarasu may be included in that bunch depending on the choices he makes in the near future." Mikoto couldn't help but shrug his shoulders before looking over towards the Demi-God. This was probably one of the first times they were properly introduced, but Mikoto knew everything about the blonde. Well, everything Yatagarasu knew.

All for Nothing [Philemon, GG,etc] Tumblr_mpdslowWve1s2uomzo3_400

"I know at the end of this night, you'll be truly dead aswell. As Brahma and Souka; neither of you will survive that summoning. So why go through with it? I've been sleep for a long time, but I am not blind. You love these humans, yet you're playing a major role in their demise." The red head would place his bag upon the ground before walking towards Souka and grasping his collar with a grip. "Sora isn't the only one who has growing to do. You want to see Aburai and Natashi again, right? And not as just enemies, but friends. The Kings all have something they're fighting for, but they're here laying their lives down for Yachiru. Heh, a man who isn't attached to life but has been permitted to live all this time. The worst kind of person that uses others instead of his own strength. Yet, you're going to allow him to use your life to summon that monster. So many sacrifices tonight, but only one person has gave their life for someone they believe in." Mikoto released Souka and gave a wry smile. He had no animosity towards the Demi-God. After all, they were like family here. Their relationship with their hosts were practically the same, so Mikoto could understand how he felt. "Let me ask you a question, Souka. Do you truly see Sora as a brother, or just another human you can use to achieve what you want? Would you be willing to sacrifice yourself for him like Four, or would you instead allow him to continue on this beaten path until his inevitable death?"
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: All for Nothing [Philemon, GG,etc]   All for Nothing [Philemon, GG,etc] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 1:54 pm

Souka looked towards the red head with a raised brow before stuffing his hands into his pockets. This Mikoto guy was becoming a real pain. Why couldn't he be as oblivious as Yatagarasu? Well, maybe Yatagarasu wasn't so oblivious. Maybe it was more along the lines of him having his own burdens to the point he didn't want to call Souka out on his own. That'd make more sense, he guessed. The blonde sigh and walked towards the doorway. //"I see him as much as a brother as a undead guy can. You could say the same. You should stop haunting these halls and do something if you disagree with Yachiru's methods. I'll tell you now, I have no choice in the matter. My purpose is to facilitate this world for the God, and I will. Even if it does mean the end of all humanity, it's not my job to look over them anymore. They pushed away Limbo and this is what they get instead."// The Avatar of the God Brahman would leave the room without looking back. He had been away from the peak for much too long, and so he returned to where he was needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All for Nothing [Philemon, GG,etc]   All for Nothing [Philemon, GG,etc] Empty

Back to top Go down

All for Nothing [Philemon, GG,etc]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Out of World :: General Threads :: Archives :: Ueitawa Side Event :: Tower of Aornum-
Jump to: